Overstepping The Line Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepdaughter starts to take control.
4.6k words
4.7
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks had passed since that night. Things hadn't been at all awkward between Mia and Steve the next morning, despite his concerns.

Mia had been her normal self, in fact, she'd been even more sociable with Amy and Steve than usual. Something Amy had picked up on, and was delighted with. It was great that her new family got along so well.

Whilst Steve was now aware that Mia was happy for him to perv on her at will, he was still careful not to be obvious about it. Anyway, it was fun to continue trying to check her out without her noticing.

Amy was in the kitchen. it was the weekend, Saturday morning. Steve sometimes worked weekends, his landscaping business was doing well and he was taking on as much work as he and his team could handle.

This particular Saturday he was free. Mia was at her weekend job in a local coffee shop.

Steve walked into the kitchen, having just showered. Amy had her back to him, preparing breakfast. She was wearing one of her short, satin, Geisha style robes.

Amy was 44, and took great care of herself. Her joint gym membership with Steve got plenty of use, and she ran daily, as well as taking pride in her overall appearance. Her hair was dyed blonde and she used a tinted moisturiser that gave her skin a slight hint of a tan, also adding a shimmer effect.

Steve stood a few feet away, just looking at her. He still found her as attractive and sexy as the first day they'd met, a chance encounter during the pandemic, when he was unable to work, so he'd taken to exploring new places. He'd driven to a lake that he'd heard was nice. The government had forbidden travel for leisure purposes, but Steve had never been one to follow rules, and he was delighted he'd ignored that one, because the decision had been life changing.

He'd met Amy running around the lake, she was running in the opposite direction, they'd smiled at each other as they passed, and Steve had almost fallen when he turned to look at her after she'd passed, and he'd tripped on a tree root.

She was in the car park when he finished his run, so he'd deliberatley taken a longer route to his car so that he'd pass her.

As he'd walked past he said,"You almost made me fall over."

"I'm sorry?" Amy replied quizzically.

"You're forgiven," Steve joked.

Amy looked at him, completely bewildered.

"To be honest, I owe you the apology. I turned to look at you when you ran past me, and tripped, " Steve laughed, he didn't think this was going well, "instant karma I guess."

Amy smiled, "I haven't seen you running here before."

"Oh, I've never been here before, I don't live around here"

"You travelled here? You broke the rules, you naughty man. " Amy mocked.

That was it for Steve, he was hooked. They'd arranged to meet up for a run the following week, during which Amy had joked "You can run behind me for a while, if you want. Seeing as you like that view so much."

And he did like that view, very much. Amy had a great butt. She was also keen on anal sex, which hadn't really floated Steve's boat before he'd met her, but she'd convinced him to try it a few times with her, and he'd become a fan too.

This particular morning, standing looking at her butt, Steve had someone else in mind. Since Mia had started dyeing her hair blonde, the two women in his life looked so alike, especially from behind.

The image of Mia's butt, when he'd rolled her onto her front and then pulled her up onto her knees was seared into his memory. Just thinking about it made him hard.

He stepped forwards and wrapped his arms around Amy's waist, she placed one of her hands on top of his. Steve then pressed himself against her butt.

"Ooh, is someone feeling frisky?" Amy asked.

Steve took his arms from around her, released his towel and lifted her gown. Amy wasn't wearing any panties.

"You are feeling frisky!" She laughed.

Steve used his feet to push Amy's feet wide and pushed her in the back, forcing her down onto the counter. He grabbed the bottle of olive oil that was on the counter. It was fitted with a pouring spout. He poured some onto his hand, smearing it all over his cock.

The remainder her smeared over Amy's asshole, finishing by pushing an oiled finger into her butt.

"Ohhhh," Amy moaned.

All the while, in Steve's mind, it was Mia bent over the counter.

He took hold of his cock, positioning it at Amy's asshole. Imagining he was about to take Mia's anal virginity.

He pushed his cock, feeling the resistance of her hole. Eventually it opened up to him. He slid a part way in.

"OHHH!" exclaimed Amy.

Steve started to fuck her butt. Steady paced, rhythmic thrusts.

"Is that good?" He asked.

"Oh yeah baby." Came the response.

"Whose hole is this?" Steve asked.

"Yours! All yours!"

The fantasy in Steve's mind was running wild. For the last two weeks he had masturbated frequently about the encounter with Mia, and also about fucking her in the ass. And here was her mom helping him take that fantasy to whole new level.

He reached a hand around the front and found Amy's clit. He started to rub it firmly and vigorously.

"Ohhh fuck yeah!" Amy almost shouted. She loved it when Steve did that when he was fucking her in the ass.

Steve started to fuck harder and faster. He could feel the heat inside Amy's butt. All the while, in his mind, it was Mia's virgin butt getting fucked.

"I'm gonna make you come! You love it when I make you come, don't you?"

"Fuck yes baby, I love it!"

"Who's your daddy?"

"You are!" Amy barked, her orgasm rising.

"Say, I love it when you make me come, daddy."

"I love it when, oh, oh, you, oh, make me come daddy. Ohhhh, ohhhh, fuck yessssss." Amy squealed as she came.

Her body wanted to shake, but Steve had her pinned. His thighs pressing hers against the cupboard doors, his forearm pressing down on her back. There was nowhere to release the tension, so it tore through her body as he fucked her ass hard and fast.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, OHHHHHH," Amy yelled.

If any if the neighbours were in their gardens, they definitely heard her.

Steve continued fucking Amy's butt, feeling more sensation and friction as the effect of the olive oil wore off. He felt his orgasm rising, which made him thrust harder into Amy. As he came he wrapped his arms around Amy, squeezing her as he ejaculated deep inside her ass.

He relaxed as his orgasm subsided. "Was that good baby?" He whispered in Amy's ear.

"Oh yeah!. Though I am beginning to wonder what's gotten into you these past couple of weeks. You've been hornier than normal, much hornier."

"Maybe you're just turning me on more." He replied.

"Well, whatever it is, you wont hear me complaining." Amy grinned

Mia returned home at 4pm. Steve was fixing his car on the driveway.

"Is the car broke?" Mia asked.

"No, just giving her a little TLC."

"That's good, because I was going to ask you for a ride later."

"Where to?"

"Emily's. She's having a party."

"No problem, what time?"

"Around 8.00? And, would you pick me up later?"

Steve rolled his eyes. "Any idea how late?"

"It shouldn't be after midnight." Mia smiled as she walked indoors.

Steve and Amy had dinner, whilst Mia got ready. Amy was finishing up in the kitchen, Steve sat in the lounge, when, just after 8pm Mia came downstairs.

As always, she looked amazing, dressed in a mid thigh length, figure hugging, off the shoulder red dress. The neckline running from just below her shoulders, curving downwards as it ran in towards the centre, revealing the swell of her upper breasts, finishing at the centre of the bottom of her breastbone.

At the thighs the dress had a 4 inch split up each side.

Mia's legs were bare. Steve looked down her legs, she wore black Converse boots with hearts on them.

Mia smiled at Steve as he looked her up and down. She then walked into the kitchen. The dress dropped away from the shoulders at the back, to her shoulders blades. The dress hugged her hips and butt.

Mia chatted to Amy for a while, then turned to Steve. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Whenever you are."

Mia kissed Amy goodbye and walked towards the front door. Steve followed, soaking up the view..

When they got to Steve's Mustang, Mia opened the passenger door.

"Let me get that for you." Steve offered.

He held the door as Mia turned towards him and squatted to sit back in the car. The Mustang's seats were low, meaning that Mia's knees were higher than her butt as she sat down, she had her knees together, so whilst the hem of the dress had slid up her thighs, all Steve could see from his position were the front of her thighs.

Mia looked up at Steve, and seeing that he was looking at her thighs, she lifted one foot, raising the knee and lifting the skirt higher, she noticed his eyes widen as she parted her knees, lifting the raised foot into the footwell of the car, whilst leaving the other foot in place on the driveway. Her legs were wide apart, affording Steve a full view of her red lace panties. She then slowly lifted the other foot, the dress riding right to the top of her thighs.

Steve's eyes were locked between her legs, even if he'd wanted to avert his gaze, he couldn't have.

Mia lifted the other foot into the car and Steve closed the door. He got in and pulled off the driveway. The drive to Emily's was 30 minutes on the main route.

"Can we take the back route?" Mia asked.

"Yeah sure. Why?"

"There are no speed cameras. You can put your your foot down. You know how much I love speed."

Steve was happy with that arrangement. What was the point of owning a Mustang if you were going to drive it like a Honda.

Steve gave the 5 litre, V8 engine a good workout on route to Emily's.

"Do you like my outfit?" Mia asked.

"You look stunning."

Mia grinned. "You don't think it's too short, or I'm showing too much cleavage?"

Steve laughed, she already knew the answer.

Steve dropped Mia at Emily's, having agreed that she'd text when she was ready to be picked up, and took the long route back home.

Emily always hosted good parties. She had lots of friends and was a great hostess, along with her new husband, Mark. Both Emily and Mark were 30 years old, most of their friends being late 20's to mid 30's. Mia was the youngest there, but she already knew many of the people at the party, from their wedding earlier that year.

The party had started late afternoon and was already in full swing.

After briefly chatting to Emily and Mark she got a glass of wine and joined some people she knew in the garden. One of the guys, a friend of Mark's, positioned himself next to her and made an attempt to flirt with her. She was flattered. He was good looking and older, she was receptive to his advances, flirting with him in return.

Stuck in her mind was the image of Steve staring between her legs as she got into the car, it had turned her on then, and it turned her on now.

The guy, Rob, put his hand on her back, just below her bra strap as they talked. Very slowly sliding it down, pausing regularly. Shè had no objections as he eventually rested the palm of his hand on her butt. Mia was quite happy with the attentions of an older man and made no attempt to remove Rob's hand from her butt.

They chatted for over an hour, whist Mia had a couple more glasses of wine. She didn't drink alcohol often, and hadn't eaten much, so she felt a little light headed.

Rob suggested that they go upstairs and find an empty bedroom.

"I'm not having sex with you." Mia stated. "But we could still find somewhere more private."

Rob led Mia upstairs. He opened a door, which led to the master bedroom. He decided that would be inappropriate. The next door led to what was obviously a guest bedroom, due to the plain decor and lack of anything obviously personal.

Rob led Mia into the room and closed the door. They sat on the bed, Rob kissed Mia on the lips, placing his hand on her thigh. Mia reciprocated the kiss.

Rob slid his hand up her thigh to the hem of her dress, sliding his fingers under her dress.

Mia parted her thighs as Rob pushed his hand up her dress. He slid his hand inwards, his fingers on the inside of her thigh. He slid his hand up, Mia opened her legs wider. As Rob slid his hand up, he felt the dampness between her thighs until his fingers eventually reached the material of her panties.

Mia gasped as she felt his hand on her sex. Rob stroked up and down over her pantries, applying firm pressure to the ridges beneath the material.

Mia pushed herself against Rob's hand, moaning as he rubbed her clit.

Rob moved his hand to the side and pushed his fingers under her panties. He slid his fingers over the smooth, shaven skin until his fingers found the raised flesh of her clit. With the pads of his index and middle fingers he applied pressure and rotated on Mia's clit.

She moaned, her hips writhing.

Mia placed her hand between Rob's legs and squeezed when she found his hard cock. She slid her hand up, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled down the zip and pushed her hand down his trunks, grasping his throbbing cock.

She started to rub his erection with the same rhythm that he rubbed her clit. Rob made a muffled groan, with Mia still forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Rob slid his hand down, locating Mia's pussy lips, he pushed his middle finger inside.

"Ahhh!" Mia exclaimed.

Rob began finger fucking her juicy, tight, 18 year old hole.

Mia started to writhe on his finger, building a rhythm, and her excitement. As she came Mia tilted her head back and let out a high pitched squeal.

As her orgasm subsided, Mia told Rob to lie back. She pulled his cock out, and, looking into his eyes, started stroking it vigorously.

Rob began moving his hips, his breathing rate increased. Suddenly he moaned and came. As he did, Mia had a firm grip, holding his cock vertically. Cum squirted a couple of inches into the air before splattering down onto her hand.

Mia continued pumping the hard cock in her hand, only the third she'd even seen in real life.

Rob's cum continued to leak out, running over her fingers.

"Was that good?"

"Fuck yeah!' Rob replied. He wasn't in any place to complain. A gorgeous teenager, who all of his friends fancied, had just given him a handjob.

"Good." Mia stated. "I'd better get something to clean us both up." She chuckled.

The room wasn't en suite, so Mia opened the door, seeing the landing empty she walked into the bathroom.

Once inside, she locked the door. She ran the cold tap, and was just about to pump out some handwash, when she looked at her hand, half coated in Rob's cum.

Mia and her friends regularly discussed their sex lives. Most of her friends had given their boyfriends blow jobs. About half didn't like the taste of cum. Despite not being a virgin, Mia had never given her ex head.

Mia looked at her hand. She wanted to know what it tasted like.

She lifted her hand and licked at Rob's cum. Other than it being sticky and slightly cold, she couldn't determine a taste.

Mia opened her mouth, placed her lips on her hands and sucked as much of the cum into her mouth as she could. Still no discernible taste.

Mia washed the rest of the cum from her hand and returned to the bedroom.

She suggested they go downstairs.

Rob got Mia another glass of wine, she chose not to drink it. What had happened upstairs would probably not have, if she had been fully sober, and she didn't trust herself not to allow him to take things further if she had any more alcohol.

Mia hung out with Rob and his friends, before deciding to leave. She texted Steve at 10.30pm.

Amy and Steve were both still up at home.

"Seems like she's had enough, she wants to come home." Steve stated as he showed Amy the text.

"They're probably all a bit too old for her." Amy replied.

"Right, I'll head over and get her." Steve said.

"Ok. I might as well go to bed. It'll be over an hour before you get back."

Steve texted Mia to let him know he was on his way. He took the main route.

Mia told Rob she was going home, as she had work in the morning, which was a white lie. Rob asked for her number.

Mia had already considered this, and whilst she found him attractive, she didn't really see him as boyfriend material due to the age difference and his relationship with Emily and Mark. Anyway, she knew he was only after one thing, and she was undecided whether she was going to let him have it.

"Give me your number." she said.

Mia typed his number into her phone, then excused herself to use the bathroom.

In the bathroom Mia checked her hair and make-up, then removed her panties and put them in her handbag.

Steve arrived about 30 minutes later, he parked just around the corner from the house and texted Mia.

Mia said goodbye to Emily and Mark, kissed Rob and left.

When she got to the car Steve was outside holding the passenger door open for her.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah, it was fun."

It was obvious to Mia that Steve was hoping for a repeat showing of earlier, she didn't plan on disappointing him.

She repeated the same manoeuvres, turning to face him, he was stood slightly to the side, the light from the streetlight across the road creating a silhouette.

Mia squatted, sat down, lifted her foot, raised the knee and placed the foot in the footwell. She knew that, from his angle, Steve couldn't see all the way between her legs, so when she lifted the other foot, rather than swing the foot into the car, she let the knee drop outwards in the opposite direction, opening her legs wider.

Steve had deliberately parked across from a streetlight in the hope he'd catch a glimpse up Mia's dress. Mia's move with her second leg had afforded him more than he'd hoped. He stared down realising that the red panties were nowhere to be seen. He was staring at her naked, shaven pussy.

Mia giggled, "You like?"

"Yeah." was all he could muster in reply.

Mia lifted her leg into the car. Steve closed the door, walked around, climbed in the driver's side, and started the car.

"Take the back road. We don't have to speed, ýou can cruise if you want." Mia instructed.

As they drove Mia reached her hand across and placed it between Steve's legs. She squeezed continually, feeling his manhood grow under her hand.

She said nothing as she did so.

Eventually she spoke. "Is there a parking area we can stop in?"

"What for?"

"What do you think?"

Steve drove for another 5 minutes and pulled into a parking area next to a nature reserve. The car park was empty.

Steve shut the car off.

Mia turned to Steve.

"I want to suck your cock!"

Steve didn't have time to respond before Mia reached towards him, undid his trousers, reached inside, grasped his erect cock and pulled it out.

Mia didn't hesitate, she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the tip of Steve's cock. He moaned.

"Ohhh fuck."

Mia held the head of the cock in her mouth, flicking her tongue over it. She had watched enough porn and read enough blogs about technique to know what guys liked. It was time to put it into practice.

She licked the full length from base to tip with the top of her tongue, then tip to base with the back of her tongue.

The varied textures of Mia's tongue were exquisite and extracted deep moans from Steve.

Mia proceeded to pump the lower half of his shaft with her hand as she slid her mouth up and down the top half.

Steve wanted it to last forever, but could feel himself cumming.

"I'm going to cum." He exclaimed.

Mia paused, removed his cock from her mouth and looked Steve in the eyes. She then lowered her mouth and sucked deeply on his swollen cock.

Steve moaned loudly and came, squirting stream after stream of his seed into Mia's mouth.

Mia's mouth filled with Steve's load. It definitely tasted different, and the warmth of the fresh cum was better then when she'd licked Rob's from her hand earlier.

12