Overthrown

Story Info
Woman steals guy's cock and cucks him with it.
3.6k words
4.53
23.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been a week since the Matroviran slaves overthrew their Human captors on the way to a new star system. It happened swiftly and ended before the day was over. The ship they were all on fell under their control and the Matrovians imprisoned the Humans in their former cells. They separated the men and women, keeping the men in individual cells away from everyone else. Since the ship was part of a military expedition, there were few children. Those few were left with the women to care for them.

Kenn was shackled to the wall of his cell. It was small, but just big enough to have a bed designed for Matrovians. He wished he could lie down on it instead of being forced to stand naked. It could have been worse. The Matrovirans looked human but were larger and stronger in every way. They could've just executed him, but instead they kept him alive. Every day, a guard would come by and feed him stale bread and water that had a weird taste.

Today however, the guard didn't come with food. Instead, she came in with a shorter Matroviran. Well short for their kind. She was a couple centimeters taller than him. The guard grinned before leaving her alone with him.

"My name's Carla," she said, "nice to meet you."

They examined each other, her eyes mostly focusing between his legs. She wore a military uniform, though since they were designed for humans, it looked tight around her. Hugging her larger proportions and revealing a lot more than they were designed to. He knew she was his captor, but he couldn't deny how attractive she looked.

"I guess you like what you see?" She smiled down at him. He hadn't noticed he was getting hard. "I guess we are a bit curvier than you're used to."

She undid the top button of her uniform, allowing her large breasts to burst free. Kenn glanced away awkwardly. Finding her attractive was one thing, but he was also married. Carla stepped in close enough that her nipples gently rubbed against him.

"Looks like someone's a bit shy." Her hands reached up to play with his nipples as she gazed into his eyes. "Never been with a woman before?"

His breath caught as a hand went down and gripped his shaft. She gave it a few strokes until it was fully erect before dropping to her knees. Kenn was too shocked to speak. His shackles prevented him from stopping her. Carla slowly stroked his dick with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. He looked down to see her studying his genitals rather than trying to get him off. Though he swore he could see jealousy in her eyes as she touched him.

"I'm shocked honestly. With a cock this big, I'm sure you'd have any woman dropping to their knees to suck it. I know if mine was this big, I could bang anyone."

Softly, she kissed the tip of his dick before giving it a lick. She ran her tongue up and down it, lubricating every inch of it. When she was satisfied, she stuck the tip in. Her head bobbed on it, going deeper and deeper. The hand that fondled his balls moved down to rub between her legs. Her uniform was so tight that he could see the shape of her dick. It was small, even by human standards.

Kenn pulled against his shackles when he was far enough in to gag her. Carla stopped to look up at him. "I have been with a woman before."

Slowly, she pulled his dick out with a pop that made his knees weak. "Really? But you squirm so much it's like I'm sucking off a virgin."

He struggled to speak as she continued licking and stroking and kissing his length. "I'm m-married."

Carla smiled up at him smugly but didn't say anything. Instead, she started sucking with more fervor. This time using a hand to stroke whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth. She gagged a few times before he couldn't hold back anymore and came down her throat. It was an odd sensation.

"Mmm." It wasn't enough to satisfy her though. She backed off but stroked it with both hands to keep him hard. "I bet she just married you for this big guy. Don't run across cock this big too often."

Kenn moaned awkwardly as she started licking again. "I guess that was p-part of it. She's always been a b-bit of a size q-queen."

"Oh really now?" She smiled with a twisted grin before sucking again. This time getting him off in half the time. "I'll keep that in mind for later."

"What do y-" Kenn cut off when she started stroking again. She pouted when she couldn't keep it hard anymore. He felt drained after cumming twice so quickly. One of her hands moved up and forced two fingers into his mouth. She slid them in an out a few times, rubbing his tongue between them, until they were coated in spit.

"I need you to relax for a moment."

"What?"

She answered with one of those fingers up his ass. It wiggled around inside him, making him squirm. She started sliding it slowly in and out as her fingertip pressed against his prostate. Kenn moaned and his dick became hard again.

Carla grinned and sucked eagerly at it. She mirrored her sucking with her finger thrusting. When his dick went farther in, so did her finger. Kenn had never felt this kind of pleasure before. He only lasted a minute before blowing another load down her throat. She barely gave him a break before sliding another finger in, stretching him wide open. It made him immediately blow an unexpected load across her face.

"Guess you really liked that, huh?" She laughed and licked it off.

He couldn't speak. Every thrust of her fingers made him moan like an animal in heat. She suddenly spread her fingers apart, stretching his hole further. His dick twitched up at her, nearly cumming again. When he didn't, she used a lone finger to ever so gently rub the sensitive skin beneath the head. It made him shoot another load into her open mouth.

After that, Carla stood up. She seemed taller than when she first walked in the cell. At least a foot taller. As she watched him pant heavily, she started playing with his nipples again. "You know, I'm starting to think you liked me playing with your asshole more than sucking your cock."

"No, It's not like that."

"It's not?"

She sauntered her way behind him, her hands nonchalantly trailing around his waist to grope his ass cheeks. Something hard slipped between them and prodded his asshole. Her dick felt bigger than it had looked earlier. "But you came so much faster with my fingers."

"N-no." He lied.

Carla leaned against him; her large breasts pressed against his back. Her dick rubbed between his cheeks. It was definitely bigger now. "I don't believe you. I think you actually crave it."

His knees buckled as the pressure built against his little hole until it gave way to her dick. It was easier than he expected since she used her fingers to loosen him up. She slid it deeper and deeper, ignoring his desperate cries until she was as deep as she could go. Kenn's dick throbbed with pleasure as her dick pushed against his prostate. Some cum dribbled out.

"I-I swore your dick was smaller than this." He said breathlessly.

"It was." She said as if it was obvious.

"I don't understand."

"Oh honey, you don't know?" He moaned and she slowly slid out and rammed it back in, forcing him to cum across the floor. What made him moan louder was when he could feel her dick grow inside him. It slid in deeper and stretched him farther. "I'm taking your cock's size."

He barely had a moment to think before she slid out and rammed it back in, easily making him cum again. Just like before, her dick grew inside him. Kenn moaned loudly and strained against the shackles that held him upright. Carla held herself still inside him, giving him a moment to realize. His dick was much smaller than before. "H-how- "

"The Ilianans," she whispered in his ear. Those were the sorcerers onboard who had abilities to manipulate organic matter, such as people. "We forced them to give us the means to make men easier to control and slipped it into the water we gave you."

She started fucking him, slowly but deeply. After a few thrusts, he came and more of his dick shrunk as hers stretched him wider. Little by little, his dick was going away. It looked like it was barely five inches. Carla didn't stop after this orgasm. Instead, she sped up. The cell echoed with the wet sounds of their bodies slapping against each other. An occasional moan from him slipping out with each growth of her cock. Reminding him what he was losing.

By the time he had two inches left, Carla was slamming away ruthlessly inside him. And he loved it. His mind was empty, his mouth open with tongue hanging out. Mindless drool ran down his chin. "See? I knew you liked it."

Kenn couldn't speak through the pleasure. He could barely gurgle out a sound and nod slightly as he came again.

"Good boy," she cooed. He could feel her peak over his shoulder. "Well, I guess 'boy' is a bit of an understatement now."

Carla fucked him as fast as she could. So fast it started to hurt, but in a strangely good way. Kenn could feel his orgasm quickly approaching. He tried not to, so she'd fuck him a little longer, but she had driven him so far. Moments before he came, she leaned down and whispered warmly in his ear with the most seductive voice. "Good girl."

If he had any chance of holding back, that voice ruined it. Kenn came hard. It was the biggest and most satisfying orgasm he ever had. But Carla hadn't slowed down. Her cock immediately grew so big that it made him come again from the sheer size of it now. She kept fucking him, bruising his insides, until she came deep inside him. With each thrust, Kenn could feel her pumping him full of her fluids. She came so much it started spurting out between thrusts.

After a blissful minute of Carla filling him up, he felt her go soft inside him. She let out a long-contented sigh and slid herself out. His gaping asshole dribbled her warm cum across the cell floor. Kenn closed his eyes, breathing heavily to try to steady himself after all that. He could feel Carla smile as her hands wrapped around him and slid down to his crotch.

"I see you liked that, little slut."

"N-no."

"If you say so, but your little dick can't lie."

His eyes widened as he noticed her dick getting hard again. It was bigger than his used to be. She smiled wickedly at him. "Don't worry. I'll fuck you again sometime, but this big guy is excited for someone else right now."

He didn't have time to ask what she meant. She stood up and skipped to the door. Her breasts moved in a way that made his dick stir. Carla whispered in the guard's ear, who looked at him and smiled. She handed Carla a rag and some soap to clean herself off before walking out of view. After a minute or so, the cell door open and his wife Jade stumbled in on her hands and knees.

Kenn watched as his wife looked up to see Carla standing over her. The shadow of her massive cock stretched across her face. "Kenn told me you're a bit of a size-queen, is he right?"

Jade gulped awkwardly. Her face red as she hungrily eyed the dick in front of her. She looked at him and noticed what they'd done to him. Sex wasn't the only thing holding their relationship together, but it was a big part of their life. Her guilty, yet desperate, eyes told him everything.

"I am."

Before Carla could respond, Jade grabbed her waist and slid the large cock into her mouth. She slurped at it hungrily, occasionally gagging herself on it to see how deep she could take it. "Well, someone's a hungry little slut, aren't you? Might make your husband jealous"

His wife gurgled a response around the cock. After a long minute, Carla placed a firm hand on the back of Jade's head. When Jade took her as deep as she could, Carla forced her head the rest of the way down. The giant cock forced deep into Jade's throat. She chocked and squirmed against the Matroviran's grasp. Tears formed in her eyes and drool dribbled out around the cock. She was so deep that Kenn could see it's outline bulging in his wife's throat.

"Fuck," Carla sighed, "your wife's throat is amazing, Kenn. The way it's squeezing around me, I almost don't want to pull out to let her breathe. You really know how to pick 'em."

When Jade looked like she might pass out, Carla finally slid out enough to let her breathe threw her nose. But only a few breaths before she slid right back in. She didn't hold it in there this time. Instead, she fucked her throat at a surprising pace. Jade gagged with each thrust. Her eyes were glazed over with euphoria.

Carla used her free hand to caress Jade's cheek. She smiled down at her toy. "I don't think there's a single thing going on in that pretty head, is there?" She cooed. Jade let out a distracted moan in response. "You're just a plaything for me to fuck now. Good girl."

After a few more quick thrusts, she forced Jade all the way down again and held her there. Kenn watched in horror as Carla gave a contented sigh. Her balls tightening as she came down his wife's throat. Jade's eyes widened at the sensation. Carla let go of her, but Jade continued sucking on her own until she was satisfied she drank it all.

Even after that, Jade kissed and licked at the large cock. It was still just as hard. Carla patted her head and murmured praise. When she looked at him with that smug look, she laughed in amazement. "Did that turn you on?"

He looked down and saw his dick was hard and was twitching desperately. Carla sauntered up to him and firmly gripped it in a hand. She played with his balls while his wife scrambled after her.

"What do you think of it now?"

Still on her knees, worshipping the large cock with her lips, Jade eyed him up and down. There was still a hint of guilt in those eyes. She reached up to stroke Carla's cock as she kissed it. "His little dicklet is too small for me now. It's pathetic. All I want is your cock in me."

"Oh, you'll get it all right." Carla gave his balls a squeeze, nearly making him yelp. She laughed and forced Carla's head down to the floor between his feet and held her ass up. Kenn could just barely see her face from that position. "But I want your husband's help with this one."

He looked at her confused, but she didn't explain. Instead, she ran two fingers up his short length, coating them in his cum. Her other hand squeezed Jade's ass and used a thumb to spread her little hole open. Carla used his cum to lubricate his wife. Jade moaned longingly as Carla teased her hole. She lightly probed it, making wet squelches that made his knees weak. Jade's own fluids dribbled down her legs. She started moaning louder, desperate for more.

"You know, your wife's a little bit of a slut." Carla said without bothering to look at him. It wasn't in belittling way like he expected, she said it as if it was just a fact. She collected more of his cum and started fucking her ass with her whole finger. "I take your dick and suddenly she's begging me to fuck her."

She looked up at him while still playing with Jade's ass and kissed him deeply. Her tongue invaded his mouth, almost sucking the air out of him. "So I'm just going to fuck your wife for you."

Without a moment more, she slid her giant cock into his wife's vagina. Jade's back arched, giving Kenn a clear view of her face. Her eyes were wide with pleasure. She was one of the few people he knew who were aroused by pain. Her mouth opened wide with a passionate moan. Drool ran down her chin. All as if he wasn't even there. He strained against his shackles helplessly.

"Fuck, Kenn." Carla exclaimed. "Her throat was great, but this pussy." She forced her cock all the way inside, causing Jade to squirm helplessly. "It's just so tight I think I might be a little too big for it. Well, I guess I did make mine thicker than yours."

Kenn was forced to watch Carla start fucking his wife. She went slow and deep, savouring the tight feeling. Occasionally she'd squeeze an ass cheek or reach over to tease his balls. Carla was going so slow that Jade started to whimper. "Faster."

Carla stopped halfway inside. Her smile became a smug grin. "What did you say?"

Jade moaned desperately and wiggled her hips. "I want you to go faster."

She didn't. Instead, she placed a hand on Jade's back and slowly slid in all the way again. "I'm afraid I don't understand. Is my plaything making demands?"

"N-no, ma'am. But please, I need it."

"But what about your husband?" She reached down and used two slender fingers to rub at his wife's pussy, coating them in her fluids. "Arent you afraid you'll make him jealous?"

Jade's whimpers grew more desperate. "I don't want his useless dicklet. It can't satisfy me with anymore, not the way yours can."

Carla lifted her fingers and jammed it in his mouth, making sure he thoroughly tasted it. She slid it in and out a few times before grinning. "How could I say no to someone with such a useless husband."

She winked at him. "I'll try not to break her too much."

A big grin was spread across Jade's lewd face as Carla started properly fucking her in front of him. She didn't hold back at all, going fast and rough. "Though it wouldn't surprise me if she breaks up with you after this."

Somehow, seeing his wife get plowed by a Matroviran made his little dick dribble more. Carla leaned down to nibble Jade's ear. Her breasts squished against his wife's back. Part of him wished she would fuck him instead.

Jade suddenly moaned deeply. Behind her, Carla gave a couple hard thrusts as she came. But she was still hard. With her superior strength and height, Carla picked Jade up. Her legs pushed up and her arms pinned under Carla's grasp. Stuck in the air, she now had no control over how Carla fucked her.

"Did Kenn ever fuck you like this?" Carla asked. She casually lifted Jade up and down her large cock like a sex toy. "He doesn't look particularly strong."

"N-no." Jade gasped. "We only did vanilla stuff. It's b-boring compared t-to this."

Carla Walked right up to Kenn while still fucking Jade. "You really missed out, Kenn. This gives you a lot more control over your orgasm."

She shifted Jade to hold her with one arm. Her other hand reached down and grasped his dick between a finger and thumb. She stroked it slowly, knowing he was already close. "I almost feel bad for taking your size. No woman would want something this small, so you'll never be able to experience this now."

Something happened that neither of them expected. Kenn suddenly came into her hand, and his dick shrunk again. It was so small that it could easily be mistaken for a clit. Jade threw her head back and moaned as Carla's cock got bigger in her.

"I honestly didn't think there was any more to take." Carla laughed and rubbed his little nub. "Now you're little clitdick is completely useless. Though it is adorable."

She wiped his cum on his thigh and continued fucking Jade. Eventually, Carla finally came again. She came so much, some spurted out around her cock. Finally, her cock went soft when she pulled out.

"Boy, that was a good work out. I need to use you again some time." Carla just laid on the floor panting. Fluids pooled out of her gaping vagina. After stretching, Carla walked over a wiped his dick clean. Then she slipped a cage on and locked it. "That was your last normal orgasm, so I hope my hand felt nice!"

"M-my last..."

"Yeah, you'll never use that little dick again without me." She hooked the key onto her necklace where it hung tantalizingly between her breasts. "Don't worry. If you ever need help, I'll gladly use your ass again too."

The guard at the front opened the door. "All done in here, Carla?"

"Yep, just finished." She rebuttoned her shirt, concealing the key inside.

"Good, I'll have them sent to your chambers after we get them cleaned up." The two of them left together, leaving him chained up and his wife naked on the floor. A contented smile across her face. In the end, his little nub ached for more.