All Comments on 'Overtime'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just delightful, realistic, sensitive, enjoyable to read and easy to imagine. Thank you.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
This Was An Interesting Story But....

it was similar to others you have written with pool, nudity, and sex - pretty predictable. I'd like to have seen Becky make an appearance and make it a threesome and then a bit of girl-girl before ending with a final twosome. Good story, however, to remember as I draw the covers and dream. Thanks for getting back into the groove. I look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please do add to this. The buildup was very nice and unrushed as other stories have. I look forward to sequels to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story development

The longer character Dev leads to a better story to enjoy.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice balance

nicely erotic/romance mix. Well done and I look forward to the next.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 16 years ago
Good that You managed it!

Thanks Alex for sharing it with us. I am glad and thrilled that You have other(s) in the pipline!

Do go on!

All the best

John

submisive_slut_wifesubmisive_slut_wifeabout 16 years ago
great

great set up. i hope there are going to be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Writing

Your prose moves with a beautiful flow, and the sex is quite natural. Any chance for a sequel?

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Very good story. I liked the set up, and the casualness of the encounter. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...