Overtime at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum inside me," Brittany said, softly. Her voice sounded so innocent, and she looked so beautiful as she said it. Her eyes had that unmistakable look -- the combination of love, lust, and desire, and that was all it took to send me over the edge. This beautiful Asian woman is going to get exactly what she asked for. I looked all over her body as I fucked her. I looked down at her soft feet attached to her smooth legs, up her skinny body, sexy belly button and perky tits, to her gorgeous face and brown ponytail. This was beyond perfect.

Brittany's moans got more intense as I could feel the cum building up inside me. My cock started to swell up, filling up even more inside of her, if that was even possible anymore at this point. "Oh my god!" She screamed. "It's so fucking big! Oh my god! Ooooohhhh fuck yes! FUCK YES!" I pulled harder on her thigh as I gave her one more quick series of hard pounding. There was no going back now. No changing minds. No pulling out. My cock swelled up even more as it prepared for its release. "OH FUCK! FUCK YES!" Brittany screamed again. "Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Oh my god! Cum inside me! Ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm MMMMMM OH GOD YESSSSSS!"

Brittany closed her eyes tightly and her mouth gaped wide as her body quaked and quivered with her extreme orgasm. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, and I pushed deep into her as far as I could go and felt the orgasmic rush course through my body as a volcano of cum erupted inside of Brittany's small frame. "Ooooohhhh mmmyyyy gooddddd!!!" Brittany screamed again as I pushed hard with each pulse, pumping more and more cum inside of her. I could feel rope after rope of my white hot cum blasting deep into the furthest reaches of her warm, perfect body. Her pussy was still clamped down on my cock, preventing any chance of getting out, but that's okay, because there's nowhere else I'd rather be. And besides, I wasn't done pumping yet.

Brittany let out a few more moans as her body loosened up. She looked at me, pulled my head towards her and shoved her tongue in my mouth. After a moment of passionate kissing, my satisfied cock began to soften inside of her. I started to slowly pull out, and watched as some cum and pussy fluid creeped out with it. The squishing sound told me that a very large mess was about to happen.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as I looked around the room. I slid Brittany's bra across the floor with my foot, stretched my arm over and picked it up.

"What the fuck?" Brittany barked. "Not my fucking bra!"

"It's the closest thing I could find! I panicked!" I cried.

"Just take off your sock and use th... oh fuck it, just give me my bra." I handed the cute sky blue bra to Brittany, she held it underneath us, and as I pulled out my cock, a large gush of both fluids came crashing down and began filling up the one of the B-Cups.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Brittany panicked as the cum cascade continued to pour into her bra. Panicking once again, I took off my socks, wrapped one around my soggy cock, and the other one Brittany snatched from me with her other hand and held it against the waterfall between her legs. What a sight this was. Standing there naked, with a messy ponytail, Brittany in our office filing room, leaning against the desk, with a bra full of cum in one hand and the other plugging her dripping pussy with a sock. We both started laughing.

"Haha, wow!" I said. "That was amazing, Brittany."

"Oh my god yes," Brittany replied, still breathing heavily. "I needed that so fucking bad. I missed you, Jordan."

"I missed you too baby," I said, wiping up all the fluid from my half chubbed dick with my sock. "So... um... where do we go from here?"

Brittany hobbled her sexy little naked body towards me. "You can start by doing something about my bra, you jackass," she laughed. I gently placed my hand underneath the bra cup, feeling the warmth of all the fluid inside of it, and headed past the cubicles towards the washroom just a few yards to the left, still totally naked and with a moist sock in my other hand.

I opened the washroom door and am partially blinded by the bright motion sensing lights as they flash on instantly. I step up to the marble countertop sink and place the articles of clothing in it. Wow, I thought, I can't believe we came together. I looked down at the pool of cum in the bra cup, my creamy white jizz floating inside Brittany's massive orgasm discharge. I can't believe how much we came! I looked at myself in the mirror and gave a heavy sigh. I'm not even certain if it was from ecstatic relief, happiness, or confusion. But seriously... where do we go from here?

I turned on the sink and began rinsing out all the liquid love inside of Brittany's bra. I watched as it all swirled around and went down the drain, thinking of all the hundreds of millions of potential children I just flushed down there, but also thinking about the other near-billion swimming around inside of Brittany right now, in search of the treasure that could produce a beautiful half-Asian baby. If she got pregnant from this event, I wouldn't be the least bit upset. I would happily spend the rest of my life with this woman.

I brought the wet bra and sock underneath the automatic air dryer on the wall to my left and held them there for a minute, but not long enough to really dry them off because I needed to talk to Brittany. I made my way back to the filing room, where I see Brittany in the process of putting her clothes back on, facing away from me. Her panties were the same sky blue color as her bra, and she was wearing her teal blazer again. She had removed her ponytail, allowing her sweet silky caramel brown hair to fall straight down to the middle of her back.

Brittany turned around. "Hey," she said, smiling. She had not yet buttoned up her blazer, leaving the middle open, still showing her belly button and teasing full frontal cleavage. It's difficult to stop a hard on when presented with a sight like that, and it's certainly impossible to hide it when you're still naked. I tried to stop it from growing again by talking about something on my mind.

"So... Brittany," I stuttered, "about what you said before... did you mean that?"

Brittany tilted her head and furrowed her brows. "What do you mean? What did I say?"

"You... you said you loved me..."

Brittany smiled sweetly. "I do, Jordan. I really do. And I'm sure you feel the same way. We've worked together for over four years now, and we have a great working relationship. But what happened in Vegas last year did not stay in Vegas." Brittany lowered her head. "Everything changed that night, Jordan. I always knew I wanted to be with you, but that night... WOW! And the next couple months of our secret get-togethers were so amazing, but company policy and HR and blah blah blah!" She paused, and a tear appeared in her eye. "And then you got that promotion, got yourself your own office, and it hurt to know I'd never pass you in your cubicle anymore." She sobbed, "I fucked up, Jordan! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I hurt you." The tears began increasing in volume, she started sniffling, and I didn't know what to do. I was still naked, clutching her damp bra in my hand, and she was still clothed only in her panties and open blazer. Do I hug her? I thought. Shit, this is awkward.

"You did nothing wrong, Brittany," I said. "You did what you thought was right to protect us. Yes it hurt, I'm not gonna lie, but I think that's behind us now. I want to be with you."

"Yes, you're right. You're so sweet," Brittany said. She stepped forward and lovingly wrapped her arms around my chest. My limp dick rubbed up against her bare stomach and started to twitch. God dammit, now is not the time, asshole. I tried to ignore it by changing the subject.

"So what now?" I asked. "What is it you're planning on doing after this job?"

Brittany smiled brightly. "Well, I'm actually going to pursue my interest in pharmaceuticals. Classes start in January so I'll have a month to relax and prepare."

Then she flashed my favorite overbite smile. "And perhaps... we can move in together." She took a small step forward, and my dick twitched again. She was close enough for me to see her pupils dilate. "Then we can get married... and have a beautiful child together... but maybe not in that order, after that huge load you just shot into me." Well, that did it.

Brittany giggled as she looked down at my ever growing phallus and grinned. "But first..." she said softly, biting her lip.

"... before I do any of that..." she slowly dropped down to her knees and took hold of my cock with both of her soft, warm hands. Her sexy brown Vietnamese eyes pierced my soul.

"... I'm going to suck out everything you've got left in there."

The End


12