Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got her shoe on, and then unknowingly placed her left foot on top of my hand and fingers. She then reached down with her right foot to get her other shoe. As she did, she applied weight to the foot now on my hand. I just watched as her lovely right foot searched around for her shoe, but it was just out of her reach.

"I can't seem to reach it," she says. "Be a dear and hand me my other shoe."

With her left foot down, there was less weight on that side, but my hand was trapped under her foot. So I gathered up what strength I had left, and started to move my right hand to reach her shoe. It was a constant struggle to keep my balance and to keep her weight up on my one arm. It would have been much easier on me if she had just stood up on her left foot and reached for the other one herself.

I grabbed her shoe and brought it forward to where she can reach it. She just sat there with her right leg hanging off my shoulder.

"Now be a gentleman and put it on for me."

I slowly reached forward to put her shoe on for her. Stretching forward made it even more difficult for me to keep my balance. Twice I almost lost my balance and fell flat on my face, but eventually I reached her foot. I watched as the object of my desire slowly disappeared into her shoe.

Without any warning, she slowly got up, putting all her weight on her left foot. I could feel my knuckles cracking under the pressure. Once she was up, she centered her weight on both feet, but was still standing on my left hand.

"I'll just go turn the paperwork in, and then I'm out of here for today. Make sure the door is locked after you leave. Thank you again for all your help. You sure are turning out to be quite HANDY around here." She seems to emphasize the word "HANDY" by transferring her weight back to her left foot.

"No problem, I'm happy I could help," I strained to reply.

I watched her feet as she walked away and out the door. I just sat there, too drained from the experience to move. I glanced back down at my left hand and I could see a perfect outline of her shoe's treads. At least she left me something to remember her by.

12