Ovipositor - The Lay

Story Info
You go looking for your ex, but find something else.
2.9k words
4.32
19.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

You wake up in the morning again, horny beyond all belief. Ever since you turned 19, a switch went off and you're just craving sex.

You decide on a whim text your ex-boyfriend. He's usually good for at least some sexting, and it's been a little bit since you've reached out. He's probably been stroking himself to pictures or videos you two used to make. You still somewhat regret doing some of them with him, since he mentions it every now and then, and the thought of 'what if he shows them to other people' gets to you every now and then. How he talked you into some of them you'll never know.

The tame ones, the ones of you going down on him, or rubbing your pussy for him, no big deal. But some of them got out of hand. Like the one where he invited his friend over and they 'pig-roasted' you, then came all over your face. Or the time he blindfolded you, put noise blocking headphones on you and had who knows how many of his friends fill you with cum. You still feel fortunate you got out of that un-scathed so to speak.

Certainly not the most wholesome relationship, but what the fuck, you're in the mood to get your pussy pounded

You send him a quick text, you figure to the point is good, "Hey, wanna get your dick wet?"

He writes back in a few moments, "You gotta get over and see what I found."

Well that didn't sound very sexual. You wonder what he's talking about, but now your curiosity is piqued, "I'm heading your way!"

You throw on a fairly loose fitting sun dress, and skip the bra since he sucks so much at taking them off anyways. You debate to yourself about what to do with your panties. You find a sexy lacy pair and put them on. But just before you're about to leave, you grin to yourself and strip them off quick. Maybe his brothers, or a friend, is over and you can have some fun.

You show up at his place a little while later. He lives way out in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, you always hated that drive. But these are tough times, and you figure showing up has a better chance of leading to his dick in your pussy than not.

As you pull into his driveway, you notice a whole bunch more cars here than there normally is. Sure, his redneck parents have way too many cars to begin with, but this is really weird. It's like a whole huge party is going on. Well that was certainly unexpected. You look down and see your hard nipples poking through the flimsy sundress material. Yep, everyone's going know what a little slut you are now. Just great. Not to mention that you're going commando. You think about leaving, but decide you didn't come all this way for nothing.

You get out of your car and head down the car filled driveway. You're shocked with how many cars are here, yet you don't hear a single noise coming from the house. 'This is a shitty surprise party' you think to yourself.

You ring the doorbell. After a few moments of nothing, you bang on the door a few times and try to look inside. It doesn't look like anyone is in the house. You quickly pull out your phone and call him... but it goes right to voicemail. You text a couple times, and nothing.

"Well what the fuck asshole," you say out loud.

You're about to turn and leave when you look through over through the door in the garage that is wide open leading to the backyard. Its then that you catch just a bit of movement, you could've sworn you see something move in the backyard. Maybe everyone is by the pool all passed out from drinking, or maybe they're just being weird. A shiver runs down your spine though. Something very weird is going on here. Something isn't right.

You peak through the door in the back of the garage into the backyard. At first you're a little startled by what you see. You're not sure what you were expecting, but you weren't expecting to see it empty. What was moving then?

His backyard is pretty huge. There's a really nice pool in the back that you've spent a lot of time in, and have had some wonderful memories from it. The rest of his backyard is pretty open, but it meets up with a forest. You've also had some pretty fond memories from in there as well. Your boyfriend has made all sorts of trails and even built a pretty rickety shed of sorts back there. Yes, you've even had your little pussy pounded in there as well. He always made a point of rubbing any extra juices he got from your pussy on its wooden walls. Perhaps weird, but it only made you wetter.

As you make your way over to the pool when you see a dark creature swimming through the water.

Your body completely shuts down as your fight or flight response systems crashes to a completely worthless halt. You find yourself unable to even scream as you witness the creature breach the water of the pool and rise up out of the water onto the side of the pool. It's utterly grotesque and strange, foreign and horrifying. Your knees quiver and your hands fall to your sides. Your stuck. Paralyzed in complete and unparalleled fear. It clearly sees you. Did this creature eat everyone? No way, it's much too small, but did it?

And now it's looking right at you.

It's strangely egg shaped. Its about 2 feet in diameter, maybe more. It's skin is made of a slimy gray substance. It has what seems to be a head protruding out disgustingly with many eyes all focused on you, and is using floppy tentacles to move about out of the water and towards you.

You start to gain the ability to think and act. You can finally feel yourself breath again.

But you decide to remain perfectly still. Maybe your fight or flight response is still completely broken. Maybe you can't move, maybe you're too frightened. Maybe you're too intrigued now by this alien moving towards you. You simply don't know. But you stay still. The creature slithers its way over the grass towards you, it's long tentacles propelling it along the lawn fairly slowly, but methodically until its only feet away from you. You can feel it's eyes looking up at you, taking you in.

One by one, it's tentacles make their way over to you. You shutter as the slimy appendages first find your ankles, and lower parts of your legs. It wraps around each of your limbs, not hard, but enough to hold you in place. It seems to use your body as leverage as you feel it pull itself right up to you. It doesn't intimidate you anymore, but instead you try to relax as much as possible. You can feel more of it's tentacles grab a hold of your legs, higher and higher. You quiver as your remember your earlier decision to forgo your panties. Now nothing is protecting you, except this flimsy sundress.

The first tentacle to wrap itself around your upper leg makes you audibly moan. It found it's way up beyond your flimsy sundress, and you can feel it only inches away from your sex and ass. Still you remain absolutely frozen in place. Your body betrays you as you feel your pussy moisten. The next couple tentacles go even higher still and grab a hold of each of your wrists. It's then that you feel compelled to move, but not in the way you ever thought you would given the circumstance. The alien pulls on your arms, like pulling you to the ground, and you obey. You drop slowly to your knees, then the alien maneuvers you, almost politely, onto all fours.

You stay perfectly still then as the alien positions its self on your body, moving first from underneath you, slithering its way over and on top of your back, effectively mounting you. All of it's tentacles hold onto you, some on your shoulders, one around your neck, though it isn't tight. Several others around your midsection. You look down in front of you at the grass, and mentally confirm what is happening right now. You resign your self to your fate. You arch your back a bit, and spread your knees out, allowing it whatever access to you it desires.

And desire access it does.

Once in position, the alien goes to work quickly on your most sensitive of parts. You moan as you feel a tentacle start rubbing itself along your already slick folds of your pussy. The skin of the creature is already slimy, so when it pushes into you, there is very little resistance. Your body opens right up for the appendage that pushes its way into your pussy. A second tentacle does the same to your little rosebud. Though, with no self created lube, this one causes you to grunt softly as the tentacle slowly breaks down your barrier and pushes it's girth into your asshole. You shutter as you feel that one start its exploration of your back passage.

Completely under the control of the alien, you submissively allow it to do whatever it desires to you. Deeper the tentacle in your ass pushes, you feel your insides moving to accommodate the easily inch wide length being pushed into your bowels. The one in your pussy definitely seems to be different. This one is wider. This one is starting to stretch your pussy further and further open. Fortunately, you love having your pussy widened, and by no means is this painful yet. Its just obvious that this tentacle is bigger than the other ones the alien has.

As more and more of the tentacle in your ass is forced in deeper, and the one in your pussy continues to swell, you arch your back more, almost in heat at this point. What its doing to you is simply amazing. Its then that you feel the creature tighten all of its tentacles that are holding you, unfortunately also the one around your neck. You start to gasp for air and pull one of your hands from the ground and try to pull on the one choking you. Perhaps the alien gets it, but that one lessens its grip, only slightly, but enough to stop the panic for you. Its then that you feel something completely bizarre start happening in your pussy.

The deepest part of your pussy starts to get penetrated. The aliens cock, maybe? It's starting to push against your cervix, it was gentle, but you can feel your deepest recess starting to be penetrated. You gasp as you feel it pop inside, then grunt lustfully as you feel your cervix being widened as well. Once it found access to your cervix, it's there that it really goes to work. The alien cock in your pussy starts to pulsate and writhe, the tentacles holding you, and even the one in your ass start to clench again, but luckily not the one on your neck. The body of the alien on your back even starts to shutter. The tentacle in your ass even clenches down, as if it is using it to anchor itself to your body. Your intestines do their best to accommodate it, but can only go so far. Something is happening, is it having an orgasm?

Suddenly you feel a bulge widen your pussy, the cock is growing in girth! You feel your folds stretching to accommodate. You feel the extra girth push past your pussy folds, and into your pussy proper, something is in the cock! You feel the extra mass move its way down the alien cock and then you realize where the mass is heading next, just as it does. You feel it on your cervix next. However big the alien cock is that made it's way through your cervix, you'll likely never know. And frankly, it was pleasurable feeling being penetrated so deeply. But the girth of the thing pushing its way through the alien cock is a whole other story.

You gasp as you feel it start to nudge again your cervix. It's going in there and you know it. Millimeter by millimeter, you feel your cervix being opened. You start to push down, bear down like you imagine the women giving girth. You grunt and push, spreading your legs even more and arching your back even more. You even drop to your elbows and push down. You cry out as you feel the mass pushing in and with a nearly euphoric pop, it plunges past your cervix and into your uterus. You breathe a huge sigh of relief. You grin proudly, knowing you were able to pull that off.

Unfortunately, it becomes apparently, the alien doesn't have just one egg to put into you with it's ovipositor, but at least one more. You grunt and groan as the cock in your pussy expands once again, and another egg pushes its way through your folds into your pussy proper. You bear down once again as you feel your cervix being pried open for the second egg. You cry out as this one, perhaps bigger than the first, sends shocks of pain through your uterus as it stretches open once again. Finally, and just as satisfying as the first, it pops into your womb. 'Please god, let that be the last,' you nearly scream out.

But it isn't.

You suffer through four more eggs being forced into the depths of your once tight teen pussy. By the time it's done, you're completely spent. You're battered, used and completely at the whim of the alien on your back who just spent the last fifteen to twenty minutes using you as a repository for it's young. That's when it hits you, this wasn't a male alien, this is a female! And now you're the nest for it's young! You know it's finally done when all the tentacles loosen their grip, and the alien slumps off your used body.

The alien then moves around you and starts to push it's way under your body. The tentacles quickly work to push your light sundress up, basically up to your arms. You adjust slightly and pull your dress off and toss it on the ground in front of you. You happen to look at your body before the alien pushes its way fully between you and the ground, your thin stomach is now bulging out, you look about 5 months pregnant, and can almost see the individual eggs in you.

Its then that the alien starts going to work, prepping you for the birth to come. It pushes you up, and guides you into just a kneeling position. You submissively keep your arms at your sides as she goes to work on you, what you would later learn would be prepping your body for birth.

Two small tentacles come up to your nipples. You watch as they open up as if to be able to bit into your perky little nipples. Its then that you notice an almost needle looking protrusion from the end of them. It slowly touches the very tip of your nipple and you feel and pinpoint pressure start being applied. Your nipple starts to compress towards your body.

Slowly but surely, the pin is given more pressure. Other tentacles wrap around your body to hold you still. The sensitive skin of your nipple holds out for as long as it can until there's a sudden pop as the needle of the tentacle pushes past the nipple's resistance and into your nipple proper. You wince a bit at the new pain. But as with previous intrusions, you remain supplicant.

Once the needles are in both nipples, you can feel a liquid being delivered in through the needle. It feels utterly soothing, and arousing as the liquid works its way into your breast tissue. In fact, there's no pain at all, but pleasure. You watch as the alien's appendage goes to work, and fills your breasts in earnest. Bit by bit, ounce by ounce, the fluid is pumped into your breasts. They become fuller, and fuller. The skin of your breasts become tighter.

You watch as the alien pumps your breasts from a small B, to larger and larger sizes. Once complete, the needle is extracted from your nipples, and a small about of a weird green substance emerges from your nipples, but stops after only a couple drips.

You look again at your stomach and can't believe how much is bulging out. But you feel like you're glowing. Like they always say about a pregnant woman. And you feel proud. The creature then slithers back to the comfort of the water from the pool and leaves you to own devices. You become overwhelmed with the need to rest. You push yourself off the ground, trying to compensate for the new weight in your body and of your breasts. You forgo your dress and head into your ex's house and make your way to his bedroom. The moment you lay on the bed, you completely pass out and dream of things to come.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers