Owing a Life Debt

Story Info
She cheated but he owes her family.
6.1k words
2.49
12.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age when engaged in sexual activities.

It's a fine Saturday morning. Well, fine for most other people anyways. 10 years old Jared Lambert isn't happy at all. He's sitting on the couch in the small living room, watching his father clutching his chest, wheezing. The boy looks at him in concern, not knowing what to do. After just a few moments of deliberation, he runs to get his mother from another room, knowing that he couldn't handle this himself.

The older Lambert has been a chain smoker ever since his teenage years. Once he started, he never stopped. As if smoking enough, Mr Lambert is also an alcoholic too, in every sense of the word. He just refuses to quit drinking. Even after all the medical check ups telling him it's having a disastrous effect on his health, Mr Lambert still keeps on with the imbibing, doing it as a way to cope with their increasingly bleak financial situation. The man is on the verge of losing his job as a janitor.

As a result, he now has a coronary heart disease at the age of 40, one that has already had the man hospitalised several times over the past couple of years. Yet he still refuses to give up his horrible habits, continuing to wreck his own body. It's all his son and wife can do to stop him from descending further, preventing him from drinking or smoking more than he already does.

He's constantly suffering from chest pain, shortness of breath and cold sweat. It breaks Jared to see his father in this condition all the time. He always begs the middle-aged man to stop smoking but his father wouldn't listen to him. That's not really surprising since he has been doing it for ages and isn't likely to stop now, despite both his son and wife pestering him about it.

When Jared is back with his mother, he is scared to find his father now lying on the floor, fainted. Mrs Lambert rushes over to her husband with a cry. She quickly gets down on her knees, performing CPR. "Call 911!" she cries. Jared obediently runs for the phone, while his mom gives the chest compression and tries to resuscitate his unconscious dad.

As soon as the operator picks up the call, he tells her "My dad's got a heart attack! He isn't waking up! Please send help!" The boy gives the operator their address and she promises him that an ambulance is on the way right now, before ending the call. He goes to his mother's side, watching her give the CPR over the next several minutes.

Eventually the ambulance arrives. Nurses jump out from it the moment the car stops, quickly entering the house once Mrs Lambert opens the door for them and then placing Mr Lambert on a gurney, carrying him inside. Jared and his mother follow them into the van, sitting down anxiously as the nurse next to the boy shuts the door and tells the driver to take off.

The driver quickly reverses out of the driveway. He heads straight down the road, taking the fastest route to the local hospital. Grasping her unconscious husband's hand, Mrs Lambert weeps, a couple of nurses trying to console her and assure her that they will be alright and there is nothing to worry about. She appears to buy it, but the smart boy realises that this is very far from the case.

Jared might be very young but he understands that surgeries are expensive. He's read the brochures at the hospital before and heard the doctor saying that his father might end up on the operating table if he doesn't kick his drinking habit soon. And now it looks like that day has finally arrived. There is just something in the back of his mind telling the boy that this time, it's much more serious than all the previous instances of his father's heart attacks.

Once they arrive at the hospital, Mr Lambert is immediately wheeled inside the building, his wife and son following closely behind. They are brought aside to fill in some forms, while some doctors go to look at his condition after he's placed in the emergency room. Mrs Lambert handles that while Jared looks towards the room where the doctors and his father are in.

Half an hour later, a tall, thin man who appears to be around the same age as Mr Lambert appears, walking straight towards them with the director of the hospital. "Mrs Lambert, I'm Dr Kensington, the new head of cardiology," the man introduces himself, extending a hand. Mrs Lambert quickly shakes his hand. "I am afraid I have some bad news for you today." Both mother and son look visibly distressed at this.

"Is my dad going to be alright?" Jared asks in a shaky voice, tears pooling in his eyes as he tries to remain strong for the sake of his mom. She places a comforting hand on his shoulder, trying to assure him that it will be okay, even though she hardly believes that herself. Dr Kensington looks at the boy with pity in his eyes, sympathising with the kid.

"Unfortunately, no. He's got alcoholic cardiomyopathy." Noticing the confused looks on their faces, the surgeon explains "It means that his heart muscles have been weakened and the walls of his heart chambers are now very thin. This is very serious since it has led to congestive heart failure." The poor boy could feel his mother's hand trembling like his own.

"Well, um, can a surgery fix it?" Mrs Lambert asks the doctor, sweating profusely. She is both concerned for her husband's life. The woman has always feared that it would come down to something like this one day. To make matters worse, they haven't been able to keep up to date with their insurance, so there's the question of whether what's necessary will be covered.

"No, it won't be enough. This couldn't be corrected now." The surgeon sighs before continuing "It would require a heart transplant. Without one, his chances of survival are very low. He would also have to abstain from alcohol for the next six months before the transplant can take place." Mrs Lambert and her son gasp at this. Neither one realised just how much Mr Lambert has damaged his body with all the alcohol over the past several years. It is quite horrifying indeed.

Over the next six months, both of them make sure that he abstains, removing all the alcohol from their house. It takes a lot of constant monitoring to make sure that he couldn't get any more booze but they manage to keep him sober. That in itself is quite an accomplishment, considering how long ago it was when the portly man managed to avoid drinking daily.

Six months later they manage to bring a much healthier Mr Lambert to the hospital. However, he remains in need of a new heart, as shown by the results of a scan by the doctors. It seems the damage was really too much, as Dr Kensington had warned them. Now is the moment they've been preparing for. They know the heart transplant would cost a lot and have been saving up as much money as they could, selling a lot of things as well, just in case their insurance policy wouldn't cover this. Deep down though, they know that it is futile, since the money they've got is probably going to be nowhere near enough if they need to use it.

"Is the procedure covered by our insurance?" At this question, the doctor and the hospital director look at each other awkwardly, before returning their attention to Mr. Lambert. Both shook their heads solemnly. Now the middle aged man is alarmed, knowing full well that they have little money on hand at the present time. This could go very, very badly. "How much would it cost?"

"$1,400,000," the director answers, shocking the relatives with the high number. The distressed wife almost collapses the way her husband did in their living room. Their boy knows how much of a problem the cost is, keeping quiet, unable to figure out a way to support his parents when they need it the most.

"I - I, um, I don't know what to say!" Mrs Lambert finally manages to stutter out. "W W We can't afford something like that." Mr Lambert places a hand on his chest, his sullen face crest-fallen. He now regrets all the time he drank more than he should, knowing that because of his stupidity, his wife and son are now going to lose him before they should.

Dr Kensington appears thoughtful for a moment, before saying "I'll waive my fee." Mr and Mrs Lambert and their son thank him profusely for this as he smiles at them kindly, before realising that this still wouldn't be enough since they have other costs to cover.

"Thanks, doctor. But the rest of the bill...." Mr Lambert begins again.

"I can cover that for you as well," Doctor Kensington tells him in a gentle tone. "Don't worry about it. I'll pay for the entire thing." The Lamberts are shocked by the generosity, almost bowled over with their gratitude for the surgeon. "Just promise me you won't start drinking again, alright?" Mr Lambert eagerly nods his agreement.

It's when his father is recuperating at the hospital after the surgery that Jared's entire life changes. He is sitting there next to the bed, watching his father rest with Doctor Kensington beside him, when the door slides open and the doctor's wife, whom he has seen before, arrives. Only this time, she has a 10 years old girl with her, one that Jared recognizes.

She is his classmate at the public school, Reese. The cute girl quickly runs over to hug Doctor Kensington, giggling. "Daddy! How's work today?" she asks. Jared has never known that one of his classmates is actually the doctor's daughter. She turns over, noticing him. Her adorable eyes widening in surprise, she asks "Jared, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, um, hi," he stammers, blushing slightly, making the adults chuckle. "Well, your dad gave my dad, uh, a new heart and I'm here just, just... Just watching him recover." Reese giggles at his reaction, looking at the shy boy as he turns redder and redder. Her parents shake their heads fondly at the sight, as does Mr and Mrs Lambert. And that's how their friendship begins.

Within weeks they become inseparable, almost attached at the hips at school. The two spend a lot of time together, hanging out whenever they can. It becomes increasingly obvious to the two sets of parents that the pair would end up together when they are grown up. They all know about this and become close friends as their children spend more and more time together.

After turning 16, Reese gets much more popular, becoming a star pole vaulter and setting the school's new record at the height of 4.72m. She has gotten incredibly beautiful and popular with the boys, which is not surprising at all given her stunning good looks. But the girl still remains the same humble person, despite all the attention she is getting.

Jared, meanwhile, is a different case. He isn't ugly or anything. As a matter of fact, his face is quite cute. But he is very scrawny and sucks at sports, unlike his best friend, always failing in gym class despite working hard to get better. Reese would often tell him that it's okay and he can't be good at everything, making him feel much better about himself afterwards.

It takes two more years before they finally get together, with her confronting him about their feelings for each other in the cafeteria. "I'm in love with you, and I know you love me too. So let's stop skirting around and just start going out, okay?" the beautiful teenager asks him, tilting up his chin before leaning down to kiss him gently on the forehead in front of everyone. Aside from his parents, she is the person he loves most in the world.

"I love you too, Reese," he tells her shyly, giving an abashed smile that lights up her face. "I always have. I'm sorry it took me so long to say this."

The pair of 18 years olds go everywhere together. Nothing makes them happier than each other's constant presence. Everytime Jared gives her his adorable smile, the beautiful jock feels her heart flutter with love. He is the sweetest, cutest boyfriend a girl could ask for. Reese just wants to be with him all the time, especially to have him cheering her on at competitions and kissing her when she wins the gold medal, which is every single time.

Slowly, though, things begin to head in another direction. Guys much hotter than her boyfriend begin flirting with her. Perhaps they can pick up on the sexual frustratioin, since they start making their moves when she's most frustrated. It starts with surreptitious glances and catcalls. Then they begin to make lewd comments about her shapely figure, complimenting her supple breasts and round, firm ass.

One in particular is very aggressive. His name is Roger and he is a star baseball player. The muscular teen often approaches her in his tight T-shirt, showing off his ripped frame with a roguish smile plastered across his very handsome face. That arrogant jerk would pompously tell her things like "Wanna feel the snake in my trousers?" or "I'm sure what I'm packing is bigger than your wimpy boyfriend's"

At first she dismisses him completely. His attitude is very rude and his words are often crass and unbecoming. The way he talks about her tits as if she is just a piece of meat is offensive, to say the least. Not to mention how Roger always leers at her muscular asscheeks as she warms up before pole vaulting, and points at the girl's derriere before laughing with his buddies.

But Reese couldn't stop herself from wondering what it would be like and if it would be as big as he often claims it is. Her boyfriend has managed to fuck her well enough with his four inches, yet the girl still couldn't help being curious. Maybe just a peek at this alleged monster that made half the girls on the cheerleading squad scream his name before? Just looking at it wouldn't really be cheating, she tells herself.

That's how she finds herself at his house one afternoon. "I should tell you first. My boyfriend is quite big, so don't expect me to be impressed by your penis," the naive girl tells the large teenager. She truly believes Jared's tool is big, having never watched porn or discussed sex with others, growing up in a sheltered household. This is just the result of weeks of lingering curiosity.

"Oh yeah? Tell me how long it is then, and I'll tell you if it's big or not," Roger sneers. He highly doubts that the loser will really have a big cock and makes it perfectly clear to her, removing his trousers and getting ready to reveal his dick. Just one look at his anaconda and this hottie would be begging him to fuck her, he thinks lecherously, already starting to get hard.

"Four inches," the teenage athlete answers proudly, only for the muscular boy to laugh. He bends over in laughter for a few seconds, before yanking his boxers down, showing her his eight inches cock, still flaccid. Yes, that's right. It's 8 inches and still soft. Reese could only look at the appendage in shock and fascination, caught off guard by how huge it is.

"Still think that's big, babe?" he taunts, wrapping both hands around the tool and tugging it. He watches as the pretty teen stares at his cock, looking at it expanding slowly, swelling to its full 11 inches. The girl's mouth water subconsciously. Reese has no idea she is drooling right now, fixated on the glorious slab in front of her. Its girth is perfect too, the boy's hands not being able to wrap around it completely. Looking at it makes her cunt start leaking, nectar flowing down her powerful thighs.

Before she knows what she's doing, she's getting down on her knees. Roger shifts slightly, allowing his cock to swing and slap her on her cheek, startling her. Shaking it off, the gorgeous teen places a kiss on the purple head. "I want to suck it," she informs him before sucking the knob past her lips. The girl carefully slides her full, pouty lips along the length of his shaft, only managing to take half of it into her mouth at first.

Eventually, with a lot of hard work, Reese could deep-throat the enormous prick, stuffing the orifice full with his tool. She just remains there while he grabs her glossy hair and begins ramming his hips, face-fucking the beautiful teen. Her loins is on fire with passion as she thrusts her fingers into her soaked cooch in rhythm with his deliberate movements

"Hmmm, you're such a good little cocksucker," he drawls, seesawing his cock in and out of her throat, enjoying the warmth on his equipment. The teen aggressively impales her mouth with his dick again and again, spearing her throat with the massive rod. His prick just tastes so wonderful. Her tongue flicks against the underside, targeting his frenulum.

While licking the sensible bundle of nerves, the girl also uses her right hand to squeeze his balls gently, rolling them between her fingers with care. Caressing the scrotum, she uses her other hand to press down on Roger's perineum, stimulating three erogenous zones at the same time. She smirks around his cock as he groans loudly, his testicles heaving.

The girl quickly withdraws her mouth from around his prick and begins jerking him off, aiming the cockhead at her face. "Cum all over me," she urges him, pumping the rod with her fists, twisting them as she slides her hands up and down his pulsating cock. Her fingers squeeze around his erection as she strokes, masturbating him, bringing him over the point of no return.

He growls out fiercely as his monster throbs in her hands, ejaculating violently. The tip of his dick explodes, spraying multiple ropes of warm cum onto her forehead, cheeks and lips. Within seconds, her features are drenched in his semen, some of it even getting into her hair. Yet he still keeps cumming, jizzing strands down to around her elegant neck, giving her a pearl necklace.

"Strip. I want to fuck you next," he tells her, his rod still hard. Reese happily obeys, almost tearing her clothes off as he yanks his shirt over his head, both of them getting completely naked in a matter of seconds. His veiny shaft throbs again at the sight of her nude body, the flat stomach tapering down to a muscular butt and thick legs. She seductively lies down, parting her firm thighs, keeping them open for him.

Roger gets on top of the girl, lining up his appendage with her entrance before slowly easing it. She almost screams out in shock at how much he is stretching her out, entering her an inch at the time. Her boyfriend never made her feel as good as she does now, simply from him inserting his penis in her. After giving her some time to adjust, he begins driving his hips forward, pushing in and out of her tight little box.

"Ahhh, please fuck me," she whimpers in a cute little voice, very turned on.

"Say it louder, bitch," he growls as his hips move, driving into her cunt with his rod. His muscular body flexes powerfully with every movement, spearing the molten cunt with his tool, making her moan his name.

"Please fuck me now Roger!" Reese surrenders to his control, too aroused and cock hungry to think about anything else. "I need your fucking cock so bad! Please give me your cock!"

Very soon she has loosened up enough for him to fuck her faster. Roger now begins to drill her pussy, smashing the gaped cunt with his weapon. He aggressively screws her, plowing into the cunt. The boy rails her harder and harder with every thrust, pounding the sexy pole vaulter until she is crying out loud in pleasure. Jared has never made her feel this good before.

"Is my cock better than your boyfriend's? Do I make you feel better than he does?" the boy asks, banging her faster as her squeals grow louder, pleasuring her with his enormous penis.

"Yes! Oooh, yes! Yes, Roger!" the horny athlete cries out in a whorish tone, her beautiful face contorted in unknown pleasure. "Ohhh, you're so much bigger than my boyfriend! Your cock is so much better!"

"Do I fuck you better than he can? Tell me. Tell me or I'll stop fucking you."

"Aaaaah, you fuck me much better! You fuck my pussy much better than my boyfriend! Your cock is so much bigger than Jared's! You're much better at fucking me than he is!"

Her pussy is gushing out torrents of liquid all over the monster cock stuffing her, a truly shocking volume of the nectar leaking out as he slams into her vagina repeatedly. The brute's pole presses further inside her with every stroke, hitting her G-spot and making her gush out a torrent of pussy juices onto the bed sheets, soaking through the material.

ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers
12