Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

He asks if I want a taxi or to walk, home is about five miles. I opt for the taxi which is a good idea, one falls out of the sky in seconds. We scramble inside, or rather Mikael gets in then I follow and get in his lap. I have no idea why I did that, I was quite eager to get in first then I help him get in. I have to admit in his lap is very nice his cock rises to the occasion under me and leaves me a little breathless. Not to mention quite eager to get to the part where he fucks me.

I would move about and get him inside of me right now except something is holding me back. A quiet unease that I need to be home with him first, the taxi driver looks back at me and chuckles.

"Don't worry almost there, and you must be just out the look of confusion on your face screams it. When you find an owner you have to do him first in the privacy of your new home or you become public property for I forget if it is six months or one year. They don't tell you girls because it is part of the shot they give you. I don't know everything on it, but let's just say the chemicals are not entirely chemicals. You will have feelings on doing or not certain things. This includes sex if you work part of the program or whatever you want to call it practically demands sex at least once a day, you get asked for sex enough times and you can't say no at work. OK we are here go on and enjoy your new owner."

Feeling quite confused on this new information and a little hesitant to work I get out of the taxi first. Mikael picks me up and carries me into the building, then onto the elevator. It is a fast trip up at least, twenty floors and we are out of the elevator along a short hallway. Paying attention on where he is taking me, I will need to know this since this is now my home, I am taken to the door on the right. Inside is a little spacious there is a sofa and love seat facing the wall with no bar on it. A dining room table and chairs occupy the other side of the room with a food assembly built into the wall.

Mikael leads me to the bedroom with a bathroom connecting he puts me on the large bed. I am instantly on my back with my legs spread beckoning to him very eager to finally have my owner take me. Mikael climbs on the bed and me I welcome him inside with as much eagerness as I can manage. Feeling complete now, I move under him as he starts to move above me. His cock is a wonderful thickness and the length fills me right up.

In no time I am moaning his name as his pistoning cock brings me to an orgasm. My legs and arms wrap around him to let me move with him even better than I was desperate for his juices. Mikael is doing his best to let me enjoy him inside of me, he doesn't go super fast and reach orgasm, and he doesn't go to slow. He takes a wonderful middle ground that has me racing up the hill to another orgasm. Not knowing where the need comes from I find myself begging him to fill me with his fluids.

Mikael looks a little surprised himself he speeds up to fulfill my wish though. I reach another orgasm under his fast moving piston cock my moans are getting on the loud side of things when Mikael finally gives me what I need. His cock swells up a little and floods me with his hot fluids, Mikael is groaning above me, I am moaning out my orgasm as his hot fluids fill me. He collapses over me a little on the tired side I suppose my hips keep moving wishing to have more of his fluids.

"Please is there anywhere else you wish to have me?" I ask him when he looks at me his cock hard again deep inside.

Mikael grabs me up in his arms and walks us into the other room. Sitting down on the sofa he turns me around then asks for lesbian porn. I wish to move atop him watching these beautiful women enjoying each other, yet I am held back. Instead I rotate my hips watching a rather buxom brunette go down on an equally buxom blonde enjoying the porn and the hard cock so incredibly deep inside of me.

I give out a happy sigh when Mikael puts his hands to my hips and moves me up and down on him. I squeak when he speeds me up so I am moving up and down on him very fast. So fast in fact my small breasts are hurting a little with the motion, I put my hands up and cup my breasts. Soon after protecting my breasts from pain I reach an orgasm followed closely after by Mikael. I am left tired now leaning against Mikael watching the blonde use an attachment to fuck the brunette loving the feel of his fluids in me.

Mikael says phone, then last call return making me wonder who called. My answer appears in a moment the wall shows Jantos and Bridget sitting on a sofa. Bridget waves to me looking freshly fucked and rather happy I wave back not wishing to speak over my owner.

"That was seriously bad timing man we were enjoying a nice porn and sex, second time." Mikael says making Jantos laugh.

"Marge called she is wishing to look over the office and I figured you should come with Maya and we can get the walk through done with tonight instead of in the morning. We can also ask our gals about what they like I asked Bridget already she can only say what I like."

I wish to say that Bridget likes the action games best I like the strategy and the flying games. Instead I can only sit there and wait for Mikael to speak which makes me a bit on the oh this is bad side. Mikael looks at me for a moment then says we will be right over. Ending the call he pulls me up and heads for the door, then stops and looks around for a second he takes me over to the wall and searches for a few moments.

"Maya you are free to speak your mind." I let out a sigh at this I find I can speak to him.

"Oh thank you, I think right now all I am going to say is Bridget likes action games and I like the strategy and flying games."

"Now that is a coincidence, I like flying games myself and you will like our current project. Come on lets go I need to tell Jantos about that little command phrase."

We leave this time I give him my arm and walk beside him, he has to slow down teasing me about my short legs. As we walk along I notice a few people are wearing clothes, mostly a full body suit, one woman is wearing a dress with a collar around her neck. I look as we pass her now bent over being fucked hard by a man who asked for sex. The collar is rather thin and seems to just float around her neck in a light pink color.

"Besides the woman with the collar we just passed why are some dressed in a full body suit? Well alright her as well why is she wearing a dress?" I ask as we walk along mostly going in the opposite direction of everyone else.

"The full body suits are for those who do jobs where it is needed, mostly in sciences where they have not let machines do everything. The suit itself is worn under the protective gear so they do not need to clean the gear for the next man. The woman was wearing a dress because she is public property, if you had not waited you would have been given a dress to wear just like hers. The collar was pink because she only likes men, if it is blue or purple you can ask for sex with a public property."

"I guess they only tell men about certain things and leave out others. I really need to ask why did you have to give me a command so I can speak my mind?" I ask as we go up to a lift.

"New improvement as they call it, only started three weeks ago. Newly acquired property, seriously what they called it, are forbidden to do anything against your will including speak on things they like or dislike without first telling them they are free to speak their mind."

I spend the trip up being a little revolted and feeling sorry for the women who do not get a man who cares about what they like or dislike. All the way at the top floor, it was a long trip we get off to find Jantos and Bridget already here. I give Bridget a hug as Mikael explains the command to Jantos, Bridget looks very relieved at the news.

"Mikael now that I think on it, you searched without touching the box, I was able to see the box change. Does the eyepiece allow you to do things without touching?"

"Yes it is handy for searching, if you look at a specific thing for a moment it registers as a selection. They really should give one to everyone, makes life easier for say you men only women to find a man interested. The two of you have a little sign on your wrist saying men and owned. We each have a sign as well, it takes a little getting used to since you see signs on people behind people."

"I'm not sure it is needed, I had a feeling Jantos was interested. I think besides the whole turning us into a complete slave to you we just know when someone would be interested in owning us."

"Don't forget turning us into complete nymphos, I swear to you I wanted to be fucked until we came in here. I only did once with Jantos Marge called before we could do a second. I was desperate to find where else he wants to have me, I'm sure I will want sex again the instant we leave here." Bridget says looking a little uncomfortable at the prospect.

"Maya had the same need, I think we will need to search again, I'm not sure I could handle another time for a little while yet."

"I was happy with the two I guess it goes on a room basis, odd that I did not wish to in the bathroom."

"Our bathrooms are very small it is a toilet and a shower fit for one. The school bathrooms are larger because of the number of people there." Jantos says heading for the bar.

Mikael takes Bridget and myself to one of the work stations. There are two computers in the station he explains each station gets a man and a woman as the computers power up and starts up the game in development. I am quite happy with the game, it is a space adventure where you fly in space to different planets and do things on the planet.

I have to complain about the flight controls, they are a little dodgy. Jantos comes over with Marge, and Penelope. They watch us play for a little while listening to me complain about this feeling wrong or that not quite reacting quickly enough. Bridget on the other hand is complaining about some of the art of the game, especially when she gets on the planet.

"The game is still in development and we did hire you three to fix the problems. I suppose technically speaking we hired Marge and you two are here for fun." Jantos says chuckling at our complaints.

"Marge I wished to ask you, Bridget and myself got shots during our exit did you get shots?"

"Yes I did, it was explained to me I have a need for a woman. I am like you two in dire need of finding an owner before midnight or accept anyone who speaks to me. I am lucky in I did not get the restrictions you two did Penelope has them she was in the first group to get them. She went for both men and women and is the reason she was available today, she went with a man who had no cares about her wishes. If you are allowed to speak or not you still can leave your owner, it just took her a few weeks he was listening sometimes."

"He kept insisting on anal, I don't really like anal especially when he would just toss me down and do me. The restrictions made me move with him, they didn't however make me enjoy it." Penelope says watching Bridget play still.

"Here Penelope try the game, where would I be working at?" I say getting up and looking at Jantos.

"We are not really sure yet, we just got a bunch of stations in so it is a little up in the air. We can put you with Mikael if you wish."

"I'm not sure that is a good idea, I am living with him and his personal plaything. I think I would prefer to not sit next to him so I can enjoy the times I am under him better."

"I am going to agree with that, you remember what happened to Mitch and Andy." Mikael says making Jantos chuckle, the rest of us are confused. "Mitch and Andy work for us, they are both men only and were together, they sat next to each other everyday and lived together, they had a big fight right here in the office. They are quick to jump to sex with each other but are both single right now."

"I would want to avoid that for the obvious reason. Penelope what do you do?" I say looking at Penelope who is clearly enjoying the game.

"I don't work actually, why I latched on to Marge in part. She is a gorgeous woman and really good in bed and other places. I like to play games and handle the shopping. If it is alright I wouldn't mind stopping by sometimes, I'd be an avid game tester for you and I could get a little extra time with Marge."

"I don't see why not, most of the women we have are men only so pickings for Marge will be slim in office. Unless they are like Maya and just not quite interested enough. Speaking of which, Marge would you mind being at a station with Maya? You two are in similar tasks and it would make it easier since Marge you are tasked with the controls and Maya would be able to input the changes you make to the coding." Jantos says smiling at us.

"I can handle that Maya has different hair than Penelope so it's not like being with her all day."

"I don't know Marge is a man so I can't get any sympathy if Mikael does something I don't like." I say to a lot of laughs except from Mikael he groans.

Marge takes my hand and we go find a station for us, they are all black which causes a little annoyance on our part.

"I don't want my half of the station black, I'd rather have something nice like pink or red."

"I am agreeing with Maya except on the color, blue all the way."

"Well you two are in luck the stations are colorable, problem being it is all or nothing." Jantos says coming over and touching the station.

Marge and I bicker on the color for a while it ends up being a sort of tie between a dark red and a dark blue.

"If memory serves the stations can alternate colors so just input those two." Mikael says after he stops laughing.

Marge and I step back to watch as Jantos inputs the two colors. I look around to realize we picked one in the middle of the office. After a little experimenting with the speed of alternating we decide on five minutes creating a rather nice effect.

"I think we are rethinking the seating, if you women are so set on a certain color. I really think we get everyone in here in the morning and pair them off by color choices. One alternating station is fine, all of them will be a problem. Now unless there is another question I think we all head home, I have a gal to please in my living room before we get some sleep. Maya please remember to check the bar and accept the offer from us you are something of a hot commodity." I look at Jantos a little shocked then Mikael, he grins and points to a bar.

I walk over to the bar everyone following when I touch it, it lights up with a message report. I am shocked at this, I have some two hundred messages Marge groans she only received one hundred. I go through them, the first few are from companies wishing to hire me except it's not hire they make use of the term use our services for our mutual enjoyment. One company even offers pay for the work, which is a major don't do that, Jantos moves over a little ways and uses the bar to report it.

I come to Shadowlight and accept that one after Mikael shows me how deleting a number of the remaining. I still have some twenty messages, confused I move to those to find they are offers of ownership. Two are offers from men with a woman already, which I find has a certain appeal, the men we passed on the way here all looked nice. One is from Marge, she giggles when I look at her.

"I didn't know you would be that popular and I was not sure you would find an owner. Besides if you accepted me you would get a collar and be free to explore men at their leisure. Penelope thought it had merit for her as well, it works out fine she can come in here and explore men and I might be able to talk you into exploring with me."

"I think I would rather with Penelope." I pinch her nipple again.

"It can work that way?" Bridget asks looking a little worried.

"Yes an available woman after midnight accepts from anyone who offers, male or female no matter what her actual preference is. In the case of Maya with Marge and Penelope she would receive a collar and only be asked for sex by men. Penelope would get men and woman, and Marge would not receive a collar, she is the man. If Maya accepted an offer from Penelope, Marge would get a collar only getting asked from women. I do not understand why women are the only ones getting that restriction." Mikael says then takes my arm, we all head for the lift.

On the lift Bridget and I press close in to Jantos and Mikael, I notice that Penelope presses into Marge. Marge on the other hand simply stands there letting Penelope move in close to her.

"Marge I notice you are standing there like Mikael and Jantos, I thought you received the same treatment we did."

"I did, the difference is I am the only one working between the two of us, I am the man of our relationship. If Penelope worked we would both stand like a man, as it was explained to me, two men together with only one working the not working man would press into the other when they go places like you are doing. Before you say anything, yes you are working and you are a woman with a man that overrides the working. If I stop working and Penelope works I would press into her."

"Wouldn't happen, I don't do anything but play games and shop because I wasn't very good at anything." Penelope says getting Marge to contradict her on that.

"What happens if Jantos here stopped working and I continued to work?"

"Bridget you would have to leave him, unless Jantos went to men he has to be the one working to make money between the two of you. It's rather different for us men, unless we go with men we have to work, we do not get the no cost food you women get when available." Mikael says making me glad to be a woman until I remember the owned by midnight part.

"Wait I don't remember Jantos giving Bridget the command and she's talking fine to us." I remember about the restriction when we are getting off the lift.

"I took her on the lift while you and Marge were deciding on which station. Commands do not work in the office, they are free zones to be yourself put in so women could work I think." Jantos says before he and Bridget move off toward their place.

Marge and Penelope discuss a taxi, finally agreeing on a taxi and calling for one. Mikael walks with me toward home, we see the public property woman again sitting on a low wall looking bored. When I ask Mikael nods and we walk over toward her, she smiles at us looking relieved to have something going on. There is barely anyone on the walkway now so she has likely been sitting on the wall for a while.

"Hello, I thought you looked in need of a conversation. I was curious as to why you are still here as well." I say as we get close enough to her.

"Conversation is nice, most of the men simply tell me to bend over or get on my knees. I am still here because they are late in picking me up, I called half an hour ago apparently there was a problem with the public property van. They told me to not call a taxi until an hour has passed from the call."

"My condolences on that, have you eaten lately? I find I could eat again and you are allowed to accompany a man into an eatery, there is one right over there." Mikael says getting me to grab at him a little tighter in happiness.

"Thank you, I haven't since about an hour before you two passed me earlier."

She gets up and we cross the walkway as we are going inside the eatery a taxi lands behind us. The driver gets out and comes over, he stops when he notices our public property friend.

"Shit Megan did the van break again?"

"Hi Ernie, yeah I got half an hour before I can call a taxi, these two were nice enough to invite me over here for food."

"Great let's eat, if your van doesn't arrive I'll drive you to the station. I rode in one of those machine taxis once, I think my puke is still in it."

emap
emap
238 Followers