All Comments on 'Owned'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black man loses his jewels to a bigger white man.

Amazing what a machete can cut off in one wrack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

A really deep analysis - well thought out and expressed.................oops my bad that was a real story. This was shit. Stop submitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
doesn't know

The husband was in Black Ops, US Army Rangers. Shit storm reigns down on mansion. All occupants die as it burns completely to the ground and not even their dental records could identify them. Husband and child now live in a new state, happily ever after. The End

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Stupid, Sick, Shit

I've made a number of comments on stories on this site. I don't think I've ever commented on an author. All I can say is if he thinks this is an entertaining story, he matches my comment - a stupid, sick, shit.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Utter Garbage

Not even worth a 1*. This place really needs a negative rating system and a blocked author option to keep crap like this away.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
I can understand her leaving her husband

But how could she leave her child? She should have taken the child with her.

Perhaps she is having a mental break down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Rarely criticize things in fetish because it is a reader beware category. This, however, begs for it. This was a joke, right? Hyperbole of the archetype? Or maybe just a pile of poo.

Unbelievable even as fantasy. Hubby is so perfect, yet she does all this. master beats her to pieces and hubby doesn't notice. Two tattoos hubby doesn't see. Did I miss the nanny mention earlier? Seemed that she just left the kid alone to go get fucked up until the after the fact mention. The only thing right about this mess is that she didn't take the kid. Your cardboard BBC would have sold her to the highest bidding pedo.

Keep the day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hated this story.

And I won't score this since there we can't use zero.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Well, let me leave a somewhat positive note

I came here by a tag from the LW section I usually follow. This was the ultimate in D/s situations. A timeline of how long she had been married would have been nice. The tattoos were a wicked touch. Hubby would have found out soon, especially with the Queen of Spades tat. I'm like one other commenter, I could see walking away from husband, but how can a mother simply walk away from a 9-month old child? But it happens everyday in real life. Guess she figures that Antwan will give her plenty of mulatto babies to nurse at her breast.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Well, let me leave a somewhat positive note (addition)

I should have said that she would be nursing Antwan's kinky-haired mulatto bastard babies on her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

she states she is leaving the man she loves, who loves her, and her child. Very mentally ill but she will make an excellent BBC whore until she dies of drugs or disease

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

excellent story...more more hope to see a chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What was your point?

Stupid people do stupid self destructive things? Pointless story, and a waste of everyone's time, especially yours.

The_Lady_WithinThe_Lady_Withinabout 9 years ago
leaving the baby

I was a bit stunned that she left her baby, but to be fair, should would not be a good role-model as a mother. Who knows, the black dude might use her as a breeding slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

Love to read about sub white women that are recognized as such by Dom black men. Very hot how she grovels as he slaps her around till she cums from the treatment. Being taken into the back room and degraded by anyone he sends in is hot. She'll make a good white slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO the next day

Her husband showed up, gathered her stuff, took her home and spanked her. Told her this was her home and not to forget who the boss was. End of dumb move by silly wife. Antwan? They never found his body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NO ANNONY You're the most disgusting everythign on this site

5 to offset what I'm sure was 1 vote by the asshole of LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

because dear annony is a old ugly fag ass fag with ED who hate everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

The husband was better off without her and after the police found her (which would have happened after the missing persons search found the car her husband owned no doubt.) there with that narcissistic sick sadist, her husband would have no trouble getting complete custody of the daughter and never waste another minute of his or his daughters life with a woman as PURELY SELFISH as that sad excuse for a human being. Then she can have all the orgasms the Narcissist can beat her into and let people treat her like the waste of space she enjoys being until the Narcissist gets bored with her after a few years. Her looks fading and food prices rising she costs money to feed so she gets shown to the street to hook. Not long later gets a diesis and the uselessness of an ugly old used totally trashed body slave leaves her "owner" few options so he pops a bullet in the back of her head and dumps her body down an old mine shaft or something similar that these sick perverted people have often been caught doing. What a waste of Life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best ending yet

Bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story must keep going

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

The slut wants more

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 5 years ago
rock hard

i wanna be that owned slut nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rock hard ?! More like dünn like a rock. Pathetic kindergarden drivel.

🤮

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
I often cry with the need to be the woman I should have been

And I would want to be just like Jody and live her life. I need to be used with all my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Baby Bonnie

So the nine month old baby stayed home alone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When she finally gets treated for her schizophrenia she is going to hate herself and her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the story, but the ending was a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting

Hope she gets aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no stars the bitch should be shoot in the head the best thing for the kid and husban.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's amazing how many of you morons make your comments as if the story's characters are REAL...Get a grip!

TotallysexTotallysexabout 2 years ago

Its a story , and I like the storytelling part , its ok

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

This is not a story, but a silly fragment of standard trope without an ounce or creativity or originality.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome thats how white whores should be treated. All of them will go for it if you ask them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lets select a location for this file 13

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous