Owned

Story Info
He gives himself away for a night, but she has more planned.
4k words
4.47
66.4k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: Non-consent, substance use (poppers), Blackmail (implied), feminisation, misandry, transmisogny, mind control/hypnosis, sissy

[If you would like to see more of this story, please let me know. I have a habit of never getting past the first section of a story, but would be interested in continuing this. Comment and let me know your thoughts and suggestions.]

***

This was when she felt her most powerful. The first moment they saw her. She always sat at the bar. They would enter the room, look around and then find her. A few would go red right away, shame bubbling up into their faces. She would be the only one to notice it. One man had even left once, just walked right out of the room. She had never seen him again. That had been a disappointment. One or two would stride confidently over to her. That was enough to let her know that they were not suitable candidates. This man was ideal. Not only had he gone beetroot red from embarrassment but he was also frozen, in mid-step in the doorway. His mouth was even a little agape.

This was when she felt at her most powerful. She could feel her mouth salivating. The power was a physical sensation, she could feel it flowing around her body, it was hot and electric.

He made his way towards her and she surveyed him. She saw the awkwardness of his movements, his ungraceful limbs unsure where to sit on his body. He had tried to disguise his stomach unsuccessfully and she could see it poking out from under his shirt. Though he had obviously tried his best his face looked unkempt, hair threatened to emerge from anywhere. His nervousness was showing in the thin sheen of seat across his forehead.

She could feel a deep pity for him mixed with a sense of revulsion. She fixed on this revulsion, stoked the flame, it would give her the confidence to do everything she had planned. He looked ideal.

She spoke softly to him , but firmly, the same voice she would use for a petulant child. She explained the rules of the game they were about to play. His mouth only opened wider as she explained the details of what she was allowed to do to him. His leg was twitching up and down. He was also repeatedly taking nervous glances at the bartender, obviously concerned that he would overhear the lurid conversation. It took her the length of one drink to explain everything she would be allowed to do to him. She then left him a key, with the room number inscribed on it.

"Well, that's my offer. If you want me to play with you, if you agree to everything I just told you, if you want that, then you'll pay for my drink and come up to that room in exactly five minutes" she told him.

As she left the bar her heart was pounding. As soon as she was back in the hotel room she sat down on the bed taking deep breaths. She would have to be calm and level headed to get through everything to come. She checked that everything that she would need was arranged in its correct place. Walking to the mirror, she reapplied a little of the makeup around her eyes. Sitting down, she took the time to slowly draw the lipstick over her lips. She closed her eyes and allowed the sensuality of the touch to overwhelm her for a moment, sending a shudder through her body. The sound of a key in the door caused her spine to straighten as she steeled her resolve.

She could see him in the mirror, he was standing in the doorway his face full of a mixture of shame and excitement. He was looking awkwardly at the briefcase he was holding.

"Come in and close the door." She told him.

The door clicked shut. She stroked a finger over his reflection in the mirror, poking and prodding at the outline.

"Take your clothes off." She said, making no effort to disguise the disgust in her voice.

She heard as each item fell to the floor until in the mirror she could see his hairy legs, which led up to a pair of loose black underwear. Again she felt her revulsion.

"All of them."

His hands were shaking as he took off his underwear. She could see his cock now. It wasn't necessarily small, it was hard to tell with all of his untrimmed pubic hair. It pointed violently towards her as it hardened. His hands moved uncertainty towards and away from it, obviously unsure what he was allowed to do.

"No" she told him and his hands came to rest awkwardly on his hips.

She swiveled around on the stool and took in the man standing in front of her. Taking away this meagre protection seemed to have unarmed him significantly. His body was covered in dark greasy hair which swam into every crevice. She wasn't sure if he had even washed before he came here. It wouldn't be the first time. His face was bright red and small tears were starting to form in his eyes. He couldn't look her in the eye which instead meant he was staring dumb faced at his own genitals. This was an ideal place to start.

" Come over here." Her voice was commanding in the small space.

He dutifully walked over. She beckoned him closer until he was standing directly next to her. She could see that he was shaking a little. Pulling sharply at his hair she pulled him over her knee. A shocked gasp escaped before he realised that he was pulled over her knees with his cock firmly imprisoned between her thighs and his ass exposed.

She reached across the dresser and picked up the first item. It was a thin metal collar which fastened at the back with a small padlock.

"Once I put this on you, you're mine until morning. Do you understand?" She asked him.

"Yes"

After the collar had clicked into place, she spanked him hard, leaving behind the red imprint of her hand. He yelped out in pain and she could feel his cock twitching between her legs.

"From now on you will always call me mistress do understand?"

"Yes"

Again she spanked him with all the force she could muster. Even though his body was tensed and ready this time he could not stop himself from letting another yelp escape.

"From now on you don't talk with that disgusting voice. I want to hear you speak in your girly voice. I want you to hear how pathetic you are, do you understand?"

When he did not respond she began spanking him. This time she was not relenting. Her hands struck blow after blow on his exposed buttocks. She could see them turning redder. After each spank he shrieked and screamed until eventually these cries turned into words climbing onto ever higher octaves repeating 'mistress, mistress, mistress'. It wasn't until his voice turned so shrill that it sounded as if it was about to break that she stopped. She could feel his breathing, deep and unsteady as he gasped for breath. She could still feel his cock twitching between her thighs and she was certain that she could feel it getting wet.

She wasn't sure where these predilections had come from. She wasn't sure why she enjoyed doing this so much. Seeing men debase themselves for her. But there was something in their absolute sublimation and humiliation that she found so intoxicating. Something that kept her needing more.

"Good, my pet." She told him, stroking his hair. "I need you to understand that you are not here to enjoy yourself. You are not here for me to please you. You exist to serve me in whatever way I see fit. You are my toy, do you understand pet."

"Yes mistress." The reply came back in the high pitched voice she had demanded. She could feel him squirming as he spoke.

Over the next ten minutes she got him to talk, in that silly high pitched voice. She could hear the defeat in him, as he described how pathetic he was. How he liked to stroke his cock and what he liked to stroke it to. She heard him call himself a sissy and pathetic. At first he was reluctant but every time he stopped talking she would spank him again. Then every time voice slipped she would spank him. Until finally he let loose a torrent of self abuse. Then she was only spanking him to keep him on his toes. As he talked she could feel his cock beginning to soften between her legs.

The truth is she had not been listening to a word he had been saying. All she could hear was a self-pitying monotone. She truly and deeply did not care about this man. But the feeling of him squirming between her legs. She could feel her power over him and it sent an electric shiver through her.

While he was distracted she reached across the dresser and took a small metal cage and fastened it around his now flaccid penis. With a single deft hand she locked it in place. The moment was so fast he had no time to say anything before it was locked in place, keeping his cock soft and hidden away from him. Stunned he only managed a whimper as he realised what had been done to him.

She slid the man of her knees like she was dislodging a piece of gristle. After he fell to the floor he looked up at her with such hope. From his position he could see strappy black garters leading up from her stockings towards her underwear. He felt his cock harden in response and immediately felt the pain and constriction in his genitals. He let out a small moan. Smiling, she sat further back in the chair, spreading her legs just a little. Now he could see the outline of her black lace panties. The pain in his crotch only got worse but he could not stop looking.

"Good." She told him. "Now that I'm sure you're not going to touch yourself without permission. You need to go into that bathroom and remove every last bit of that body hair."

His eyes widened at this command and his mouth snapped open as if ready to say something. But, he could now see the small silver key hanging in between her breasts.

"Is there a problem pet?"

He shook his head.

"Then go." She told him.

________________________________________________

It was a whole 40 minutes until he returned. That was good, he was being thorough. She beckoned him closer and stroked his now smooth legs. He shivered a little in response and she could see his cock twitch in its cage. Spinning him around she examined his body closely, occasionally stroking with a single fingernail and observing his response.

"Good. Good pet. I'll make you into something yet. How does it feel?" She asked.

"I don't know mistress." He said and then in a smaller voice said "I like it mistress."

"Good pet, honesty is an improvement. Would you like a treat my pet?" She asked him.

He only nodded in response but there was an excitement visible on his face. She pointed to a dark red suitcase at the other end of the room. It was the same colour as her nails. Upon opening the case he discovered a treasure trove of feminine clothing. He couldn't help but let out a little gasp upon seeing them all.

He ran his fingers through them, savoring the texture of satin and lace. He could feel his cock straining against the cage. This was as excited as he could ever remember being. He was opening his own personal pandora's box. Everything he could ever have dreamed of was in here, there were vintage dresses, maid uniforms, cute little panties and even a ball gown. In each one he saw himself as someone completely different. Each one was its own fantastical escape.

She was pleased with his reaction. He looked at each garment in turn, until eventually dressing himself in a simple pair of white cotton panties matched with a grey sports bra. This was good, it told her a lot about him. He really was an ideal candidate. She was glad all of her research had paid off. If only he knew what was to come, maybe he wouldn't be staring her with that vacant look of gratitude. He had apparently forgotten all about the punishment he had received so recently. She decided he needed a little bit more of a nudge, so she swapped out the sports bra for a lacy bralette and added a crop top and a pair of thigh high socks which had seams up the back and ended in little white bows.

"You look much better my pet."

She of course did not believe a word of this. She took no sexual interest in him. But, now that he was hairless, dressed up and emasculated in front of her, she could feel her own power growing. It was that sensation that set her body on fire. It wasn't this pitiful thing in front of her.

"Now, we need you a little more susceptible. Does that sound exciting pet?"

He nodded.

"Get on the bed." She told him.

He obediently assumed a position on all fours, his ass just poking over the edge of the bed. She could see the red marks her hands had left on him just starting to turn purple through the white cotton of the underwear.

First, she positioned a bottle of poppers underneath his nose and let him breathe them in deeply. She saw his body shudder in reaction. Next she fastened a satin blindfold over his eyes. She sharply pulled his arms and legs into position on the leather harnesses connected to a metal bar.. He was now securely fastened on all fours. It was all going exactly as she had planned it. She then walked to the dresser and, slipping on a latex glove began to lube up her fingers. She took her time walking back, allowing the muffled clicks of her heels to fill the room. She could see him starting to twitch and pull against his bonds in anticipation. She was pleased to see that he was firmly held in place.

She started with only one finger. She had to be gentle, he had a long night ahead of him. But, already, she could see his cock starting to drip through its cage. She slowly worked her finger in and out, until he was ready for two and then three fingers. Each time she moved her fingers he would moan and coo. Slowly he started trying to lean back into her fingers, wrestling against his confines, trying to fuck himself. She kept it slow, teasing him, making him as horny and desperate as she could, as she stretched him out. She found his prostate and started circling her fingers around it, she could see his excitement as his cock started steadily dripping cum.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. Fuck me." He told her.

This was met with a swift slap to his exposed balls. He yelped out in pain as he was slapped twice more. The cage swung underneath him, carried by the motion.

"One, you did not address me correctly. Two, I don't care if it feels good. This is not for you. Everything you do now, everything that is done to you is for my own gratification. Three, you never, mark that never, tell me what to do." Each of this points was made with a hard spank on his already darkly coloured ass. "I never want you to forget, that you are powerless." This last sentence was whispered in his ear as she pulled the fingers out of his ass. "Obviously you need more training."

With that she took a large black silicone prostate massager from its place on the dresser. Lubing it up, she placed it at the entrance of his hole. She started pushing it in. But, even after being fingered there was still some resistance at the size of the thing. She could hear him yelping a little as his ass started to stretch around the tip. She allowed him to take another deep pull from the bottle of poppers before she re-applied the pressure of the toy. As she pushed it in, inch by inch, she heard the pitiful array of noises he was making. But, each time he seemed to have reached his limit, she would simply allow him to pull deeply from the bottle of poppers, allowing him to fall deeper. Finally, as the toy reached its widest point and his squeals became ever higher, she felt the toy slide into place.

"Good work pet." She told him. "Now pet, we need to get you nice and obedient. I want you to feel humiliated. I want you to understand that you are subservient to me. I want you obedient. I want you to be a dumb little sissy that does what shes told without question. Do you understand?" She asked him.

All he could do was nod in response.

"Good pet." She told him as she forced a ball gag into his mouth. Next came a large pair of black headphones that would block all of the other sounds in the room. The final piece was a VR headset. It looked a little bulky, as she fastened it securely to his head. Next, she untied and took away the blindfold so that he was still in perfect darkness. This entire setup was connected to her mobile phone which was set up to play an hour long loop of sissy hypnosis videos.

It was something one of her pets had introduced her to. She had sat and watched fascinated as the screen flickered between images of sissies degrading themselves and text, flashing by so fast she barely had time to read it. That pet, like all of the others had turned out to be a disappointment. They were always in it for their own gratification in the end. She needed someone truly selfless to serve her. If they would not willingly give themselves over, then she would convert them she had decided. She would show them their own true worthlessness. She would reveal to this man the depths of his own depravity. She would show him how he disgusted her. This time would be different. She would control him.

She had no idea whether the videos actually worked or if it was merely a space onto which her pets could project themselves. As the images started to flicker on her screen she knew they would be replicated in front of his eyes, inescapable. She gave him one last enormous pull from the poppers bottle that would keep him going long into the videos before she stood up. Pressing a button on the prostate massager she felt it start vibrating. He was moaning into the gag in response. He seemed very excited.

It was only now that he was secured, effectively deaf and blind to the world, that her real work could begin. She walked over to his discarded pants and rifling through his pockets she found what she was looking for, pulling out his phone and wallet. First she connected the phone to the computer and set her program running, she would have full access in less than five minutes.

Next she went through his wallet. Ignoring the meager cash and long expired condom, she sorted his cards carefully and quickly, careful to put everything back in its original position. She could hear him moaning in the background as the toy apparently increased its vibrations, but she paid no attention to him. She had found what she was looking for. In her hand was a small golden wedding band. She held it in her hand, feeling the cold of the metal as it touched her skin.

It was only now that her revulsion returned. She played with the ring, turning it over and over in her hand as she stared at the hairless figure prostate on the bed, moaning like a slut in heat into the gag. She could feel his humiliation and it gave her a renewed power. She allowed her other hand to gently play with her nipple, feeling the sensation ripple through her body as she noticed the cum, now falling in long strands from his caged cock. She started to think of all of the things she had planned for him. Her hand started to make its way down her body, until she was gently massaging her clit. She could feel how wet she had become, how excited she was, how powerful she felt.

It was only the sound of her computer that brought her back. Turning away from the pitiful moaning figure she started methodically working her way through his phone. Luckily for her, he was still logged into all of his accounts. She made a careful note of each one, taking down his password and username. Next she went through his internet history. She could see all of the porn he had been watching. There were sissy hypnosis videos, the same as he was watching now. There were also videos of women tied up, dominated and punished. She looked at a few of them and made sure to carefully note down all of the ways pain was being inflicted on these women. She carefully underlined the word 'permanent'.

Finally, she started to look through his photos, until she found one from his wedding day. The woman in the photograph was beautiful. Her long brown hair was resting on her shoulders so that it just curled at the ends. Her eyes were a deep green and she had high cheekbones that were half hidden under large black glasses. The woman had a quiet grace to her. She was decidedly out of his league.

12