Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to his phone, she quickly found the woman, linked through his social media. Her name was Angela. They had been married for 6 years. She was alone in her profile picture. She recognised the photo from his phone. They were on holiday somewhere. He had been cropped from the photo. They were both perfect, ideal candidates.

Turning around she positioned the phone so that she could see both the photograph of the woman and her pet tied up on the bed. It was only now that she had completed this task that she allowed herself to sit back and admire her work.

She could see the drool starting to drip out from underneath the ball gag. From where she was sitting she could faintly she the words flickering across her screen. His body was twitching, she could only imagine it was in time to the toy that was vibrating in his ass. He was letting out a constant low moan. It sounded both pleasurable and pitiful at the same time. His ass was gently shaking as if it was desperately trying to fuck himself on the plug. She could only imagine how degraded and pathetic he must feel. She could see his cock straining against the cage. It twitched, moving independently of his body and she could see a constant stream of cum being milked out of him.

She surveyed all that she had done to him and thought of all all the things she had planned for him. She then returned her gaze to the image of his wife. Still playing with the wedding ring, she locked eyes with the image, staring into their deep green. Her hand returned to her clit and she started to vigorously fuck herself, moaning deeply as her body arched and spasmed. She came three more times, never looking away from those green eyes.

"I'll see you soon Angela"

12