Owned - A Pussy Licking Love Story

Story Info
She never knew it could feel so good.
4k words
4.66
13k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to P_Anderer for his help with fixing my horrible grammar.

OWNED - A Pussy Licking Love Story

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm not into girls," I said shyly. My cheeks felt warm as I turned away and I wondered if I was blushing.

"Just a thought. I promise, it's way different. If you ever change your mind... I'm here for you, ok?"

"Sure. Thanks. See ya."

I was sure that was the end of it. She was undeniably gorgeous, but I knew I wasn't gay. Before that day I hadn't really thought about it. After that day, it was all I thought about. For the next four nights, with my hand in my panties, I cried out thinking of her. On the fifth night, I cracked.

"Whatcha doin?" I texted trying to sound cool about it.

"Chillin' you?"

"Same..do you want to come over? I was thinking about your offer."

"My offer?"

Oh my God, she was going to make me say it.

"Nevermind," I replied as my nerve began leaking out of me.

"I'm just kidding. I would love that, but come to my place instead. I'll text you the address."

"Oh, ok sounds good. Twenty minutes?"

"Sounds good. Bye hon." It was just a text but it somehow felt sexy and soft, just what I needed.

We lay together for the first time ever. The hair on my forearms stood straight up in anticipation. I felt bare and exposed. I was vulnerable yet excited, very excited. She'd done everything right up until this moment and I was ready to give myself to her. After just one step inside her door, she'd kissed me softly and without pretense. She began undressing me and I found myself doing the same to her. I'd fantasized about the taboo act of undressing a girl and now I was doing it. It felt surreal. When we made it to her bed we'd each managed to get the other down to her panties. Mine were burgundy cheekies and hers a black g-string. All at once I felt scared, but my fear was overridden by lust and wanting.

She lay on top of me and touched my face. Softly and gently, she surveyed my body with her eyes and fingertips. The look on her face was one of exploration and wonder with an undercurrent of lust. She looked at me and smirked, releasing the softest chuckle at the state of my sensitivity. I loved her confidence. Confidence is very sexy.

She appraised my body like I was a newly unearthed treasure. It woke everything up in me, inside and out. My heart, already beating harder than normal, increased its pace, pumping blood to every corner of my body and making my skin more sensitive than I'd thought possible. I felt my blood pulsing between my thighs. It felt warm and alive, and she hadn't even touched me there yet. Everything felt tingly and receptive.

"This woman is good," I told myself. "So far." My stupid brain added seemingly unable to allow me to let go and fully enjoy the moment.

She kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed her back, hoping she'd like it. It felt different than kissing a man. It was slower, softer, and more reciprocal than kissing a boy felt. I felt a desire I wasn't prepared for, well up inside me. I was ready for this, at least that's what I told myself. It felt good, and honest. For once I wasn't faking anything. My moans and hers came because things really did feel that good.

Her lips left mine before I was ready. I prayed they'd come back but they didn't. She kissed my body, treating it like a delicacy that she intended to fully sample and consume.

In that moment, I felt important to her. My body had her undivided attention. It felt as if she'd die if she couldn't finish touching and tasting every inch of it. In all the times I'd been touched by the men and boys that came before her, I couldn't remember ever feeling so desired.

She kissed my rib cage and then my collar bone. I moaned in response, so she lingered there a moment or two longer. She kissed the crease between my thigh and my butt, and the backs of my knees. Oh god yes! Finally! It took laying my soul bare to another woman to find a lover who knew I had erogenous zones that weren't covered by garments made by Victoria's Secret!

She sucked and nibbled the dangly parts of my earlobes, and gently bit the back of my neck. Oh God, how I loved being nibbled there! My body temperature seemed to increase and I began losing touch with reality. My pussy was already dripping and I desperately wanted her down there. I needed to know what it felt like. Despite my attempts to communicate with moans and sighs, she wasn't finished exploring the full territory of my body.

In between kisses, licks and nibbles she began talking to me. She told me that I smelled nice and how soft my skin was. She told me how much letting her be my first meant to her and how good she wanted it to be. She promised to take good care of me. No one had said any of that before. It had never occurred to them. She pressed her lips to mine one last time before diving down below. I was a bundle of nerves.

Her fingertips found the waistband of my panties. As she lifted it and hooked her fingers inside, I flinched. She paused and softly asked me to let go of my inhibitions and guilt and just let the world melt away. I inhaled sharply, bit my bottom lip, and nodded.

For the foreseeable future, I was her world and she mine. She nibbled at my thigh for a moment or two then paused to tell me that I'd been her every thought since we'd met that day, even at times when she should have been doing something much more serious. She was relaxing me and opening my mind to what was about to happen. I felt cared for and safe. Her lips on my skin and the soft tone in her voice told me I was wanted and adored. She pulled my panties down like she was unwrapping a present.

She waited until she'd determined I had let go again and then she settled in between my thighs with the confidence of a woman who knew what she was doing. She wasn't shy or tentative, not at all. She got right down in there without an ounce of hesitation or reluctance. Her demeanor was soft, almost Zen-like. She appeared as though she absolutely loved being between my legs and nothing short of a team of horses could drag her away. She told me I had a pretty pussy and that I smelled divine... my pussy smelled divine! Oh fuck, that was sexy! I wondered what hers smelled like. As she gripped the underside of my thighs, I wondered what her pussy looked like too, and knew I wanted to see it up close. Her strong, powerful grip made me feel owned and I liked it. I felt my juices dripping down my thigh. And she still hadn't touched me yet!

Her mouth hovered over my pussy. I briefly sent a prayer of thanks to the beauty gods whose premonitions caused me to seek out a waxing for the first time in years, as though guided by my subconscious who knew I'd be sending that text sooner or later.

Her hot breath fell on my pussy in short pulses. It made me desperate to feel not just her breath, but the touch of her lips, tongue and fingers.

She licked and kissed my inner thighs. I felt her teeth close on that sensitive flesh and I briefly worried she'd hurt me. Instead she closed them only enough to allow her to tug my flesh away from my body before releasing it and letting it snap back. The result of which sent shivers through my groin.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, unprepared for how I felt.

"Mine," she whispered softly and grinning.

A single word spoken passionately sent my brain reeling and made me want this woman badly. She slid inward along my thigh, kissing, biting, and sucking. She continued up the other thigh until I felt her gather the flesh of my right thigh between her teeth just as she'd done with my left. She gave it a tug, a pull, and then set it free. My tan thigh bounced like jello and once again electricity shot all the way through to the nerve endings of my pussy. She gave a moan that sounded like approval. She was appraising her own work and finding herself happy with her progress.

I was her project and I was being managed by an expert. She was pleased with my responses and I could tell, that she was deriving sexual pleasure by providing sexual pleasure; what a fucking turn on!

"Mine," she growled. The pitch was lower and more possessive. It sounded foreboding, which scared me a little.

She kissed and licked the crease between my thigh and my pussy. Oh fuck that felt nice. I made a note to do the same to her at some point.

My mind snapped back to the present when she said yet again,

"Mine."

She bit at my thighs again as though she was marking her territory. Where I was once worried she'd hurt me, now I hoped she'd bite me harder, hard enough to hurt, hard enough to leave a mark that said I was hers. I whimpered and prayed she could read my mind.

"Bite it like before, dammit, but harder! Mark me, so I can admire it tomorrow like a trophy when you're gone!" my brain screamed out for only me to hear. Then through some cosmic clairvoyance, she did. She gripped a thick chunk of my thigh with her teeth and bit me as before, only much much harder.

"Uh. Yes! More!" I groaned. My tone wasn't dainty, ladylike, or cute. It was low and wanting, and indulgent.

"Harder. Please! Mark me. I'm yours," I pleaded. "Please!"

A very brief, almost imperceptible chuckle came from below. The pitch was low, and gravelly. It was the first time that I knew she was enjoying my submission as much as I was.

"Mine," came the words again.

Her teeth closed further until I winced.

"Oh!" I cried, surprised by the pain. It felt amazing. When she released my skin from her teeth, I looked down at her and was rewarded with the sight of the imprint of her upper and lower teeth in my brown thigh. I swooned at the sight of it. I bit my bottom lip and looked down at her. I prayed she'd look up at me and see how badly I wanted her. She never did. As she turned her attention elsewhere, I took one last look at the bite marks and smiled knowing I'd acquired the souvenir I'd wanted.

"Mine," she growled a bit louder than before.

"I'll be yours," I thought. "If you'll let me."

She softly kissed my outer lips for a while before pushing her nose between and past them. She inhaled deeply and moaned in a way that told me she was pleased. I'd never had a woman lover before, and I briefly worried about my hygiene. As if reading my mind I heard her say,

"Damn baby, you smell so good..." as she hungrily pushed her tongue inside me.

She'd managed to tune into my feelings like no one ever had. It felt extravagant. She moaned in pleasure as she kissed and tongued my already swollen lips. She flattened her tongue and slowly traced up and down their length.

Overwhelmed with lust, my eyes rolled back in my head and I felt tears welling up as I attempted to process my feelings. Was I really crying? I can't let her see my crying! But it felt so amazing.

While seeking out my clit, previous lovers, if they could even be called that, fumbled around lost in a dark room desperately searching for the switch. Those who finally did stumble across it were far too rough for my delicate lady parts. But that was the past. Only the present mattered now, which included a woman who knew her way around a pussy. She lavished my little lady. She patiently tended to her, waking her up with gentle breaths of warm air, getting her ready. I weaved my fingers into her soft wavy hair. Her sheets were soft and white. They smelled of starch.

Just as I was basking in this new blissful reality, she turned her attention lower. It was intentional. She was teasing me, making me more wanton than I already was. She was making it known that we were on her agenda and she'd be taking her time. She lapped at my hole and the spot just below where my lips met. She moaned like she'd just wrapped her lips around a perfectly ripe and juicy peach. I was her morsel, and she was consuming me, indulgently. She licked me high and low but to my frustration she did nothing that signaled her intent to return to my recently awakened clit.

She licked me again and again, patiently, never tiring. Her tongue traced the ridge line of my swollen lips, always stopping short of my most sensitive place. She slurped and moaned again, making me feel desired and delicious. She licked me like she loved me, like I was her instrument, and my moans were the score of our passion.

She turned her attention to my clit.

Her breath felt closer and warmer moment by moment. Her tongue couldn't be far away. Why hadn't it touched me yet? The sensations grew from there.

3.......2.......1 contact! My body jerked and I moaned in response. Her tongue was all at once warm and wet; soft and agile. She started rotating her whole face in little circles. Up and down. Back and forth. All around.

It felt utterly divine and unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. Her mouth glided across the sensitive skin of my pussy covering it with a warm blanket of hedonistic pleasure.

She was loving my pussy like a tiny separate being. I was simply the woman attached to it. I had once mattered, and I would matter again, but for the next few moments everything was between her and the pussy she was pleasuring. She was dialed into my body and reacted to what she saw, heard, felt, and tasted. Every twitch, every quiver, every goosebump was data in a feedback loop that allowed her to pleasure me to the point that soon made me unable to string together the simplest of thoughts. My mind and my body were redlining.

She slid two fingers inside me and my thighs began to quiver. My body began to jump at random times like I'd just received an electric shock. Each time she left my clit I bucked and moved my hips desperate to touch her tongue once more. I felt her hands firmly press my hips into the bed.

"Mine!" she asserted again, this time more forcefully. It was a warning. "Stay still or else."

That one word hit me like a bolt of lighting and I felt my pussy contract around her fingers the instant it registered in my mind. Her low moaning growl was owning me inside and out. I knew now that it was true. It was her pussy.

Her tongue snaked even lower causing me to tense up. Was she..? Oh God I didn't prepare for this. It never occurred to me that she'd want to...I winced and whined not as I had before, but in shear terror.

"Hush now. You'll love it," was all that she said, before I felt her drag her tongue across my little brown hole. I made a mental note to look into bleaching it asap.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned.

"I told you," she said. I actually felt her smiling between my thighs. Her tongue slithered across and around my tiny butthole. It was amazing and decadent and I loved it.

Her interest in my ass meant she loved everything about me, even the parts that even I wasn't sure I liked. It turned me on so much. It made me feel safe, intimate, and free. It all felt so fucking good. She pushed her tongue inside my butthole a couple times and seemed to enjoy my reaction.

She allowed me to wiggle and whimper and coo as she did so. Eventually, satisfied that she'd finally checked all of the boxes, she moved back upwards.

I was hers. She really did own me, in a way I never thought possible but very much liked. Yet like a petulant child, I wanted what I wanted. My little clit needed her back!

I considered saying something, but feared I'd break the spell. Again I whimpered, and whined and wiggled, desperately praying she'd read my intent and resume indulging my desires.

"Mine!" she said, with a tone of impatience that felt like a final warning.

There was a clarity in her tone that said,

"I will take this all away and replace it with something much less pleasant."

Who knew a single word repeated each time in different tones and inflections, could communicate so many different intents? As much as I might enjoy a good spanking from her, I desperately needed to cum even more. I decided to behave. Her kisses, licks, and nibbles resumed and she began to travel back upwards.

"Yes! Finally! Here we go!" I thought.

Wrong again, not yet. I was going insane. She licked and slurped between my lips some more. Anyone hearing the sound would be forgiven for thinking she was eating spaghetti or a soup that was still too hot. She didn't jab me with her fingers or a pointy tongue like a man. Her tongue slid across my body enveloping my most sensitive skin beneath it, the way melting butter and warm syrup glide down a stack of pancakes.

I was a wanton mess, dripping, sloppy and wet. She slurped again releasing a brief "Ah!" like she was in a Coca-Cola commercial.

Each time she moved closer to my clit, I'd jerk, jump or shiver. With eyes slammed shut and two fists full of her hair, I finally felt her warm breath resume its hover over my already stiff clit. I was ready to pop and she hadn't even touched it yet.

She touched it with the tip of her tongue tracing a path near and around it. Careful to remain still and avoid a spanking, I gasped and as she moved her fingers inside me. She tongued and sucked my clit before holding it between her lips and tugging at it just a bit.

She withdrew her fingers.

"Oh God don't tease me! Wait yes go ahead and tease me. No! Really just stick 'em back in already!"

My mind and body were in a desperate battle with my own impatience. She tickled my entrance once more and then slipped her two fingers back in. She pushed upward and effortlessly found my G-spot.

Holy shit! This woman had pussy GPS! There was no fumbling no wandering. I felt like shouting "You have arrived at your destination!" but again, that would 100% get me a spanking.

She lavished my clit as she touched my G-spot, that lovely little lump on the roof of my hole that almost feels like I'm secretly hiding a small penis inside me.

She played my body like a sexy pianist doing two different things with two different hands all at the same time. I knew I would cum soon. I wondered (and worried) that I might even squirt. I decided that any woman who licked pussy like this had already received a faceful at least once. Yet, here she was, fearlessly sailing the same seas.

I was so close to cumming. I knew it wouldn't take much after the work she'd already put in. As her tongue lit up my clit again, I felt her lips close around it and felt the slightest hint if suction.

"Fuuuuuck!" I said in a voice so low, I thought it might belong to someone else.

I prayed she'd know not to change course so close to the finish, stick with whatever moves got me there, unlike the clods who'd previously jabbed and stabbed their fingers and tongues inside me in the past.

"Please don't stop, don't switch up, don't slow down," I silently begged.

She knew her craft and that's exactly what it was. She was an artisan. She knew better than to get fancy at this point. That stage was over. I just needed her to stay the course a little longer. I moved my hands back to the bed and squeezed the sheets in my fists, mindful not to squirm.

I start shivering all over and then squealing. My legs became twitchy. I jerked and shook and flinched. I felt my pussy clench hard around her finger. My cunt flexed like Arnold doing a Mr. Universe pose, over and over again. This woman wasn't human.

She must have gone to Hogwarts, no doubt a Slytherin.

My pussy released a torrent of fluid I'd never felt before. "Just a few seconds longer! Don't stop please whatever you do, don't fucking stop!" was my greedy telepathic message.

The feelings started above my clit, somewhere underneath my belly button and began radiating outward. As it spread across my pussy, I lost complete control. This woman was a motherfucking god. My G-spot exploded and I burst like a dam all over her chin and neck

As my orgasm peaked, I silently prayed that she understood multiple orgasms. She did not disappoint. She did not stop. Not this broad, no way. She wasn't about to pull away, sit back and congratulate herself. She didn't even slow down but she did give my sensitive clit a little break. I thrashed beneath her tongue. Her free hand appeared palm down on my stomach and she pinned me tightly to the mattress holding me there like she owned me. Owned, it was the only word that made sense.

12