Owned - A Pussy Licking Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climaxed again and was rewarded with another slurp. I was starting to like those. She returned to my already lonely pussy. I was hyperventilating, getting dizzy.

Finally, I begged her to stop because I feared and I might actually stop breathing. My whole body felt like I'd been dropped into warm liquid bliss that soaked through me, right into my bones.

The sweet oxytocin flooded through me and made me feel like I was floating on golden gooey clouds. My body felt as if made entirely of love and all I wanted was to pour it all out onto her.

I felt overcome with the desire to lick this woman's pussy in sheer gratitude. It would have to be epic, something worthy of story and song, the stuff of legends. She made me feel like the very queen of ecstasy herself. Her queen. I was emotional, near tears even. I needed to repay the favor in kind. I needed to taste her and in so doing commit my mind to the irrefutable fact that I was a convert and I wasn't turning back. Dick had never been this fucking good, never.

At this point I was ready to surrender my body's sovereignty to this cunnilinguistic savant.

"Take me. I'm yours. You've earned it. I now exist to serve your every whim of pleasure because you have proven that I am everything to you."

She lifted her hand and wiped the corners of her mouth then crawled up next to me. She gathered me in her arms and laid my head against her breast. I looked up at her.

I held my hand to my face and covered my eyes and mouth like an embarrassed child, and then I wept. I actually wept.

"Don't you want me to..."

She placed a finger against my lips, stopping me. She was smiling down at me with some lesbian version of maternal love. She held me close and kissed the top of my head.

"Shh not yet, sleep."

12