Owned by a Black Midget Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers

Twenty minutes has passed. By now, Xenia's pussy has begins to accommodate his 13" black cock a little more. Tyrone has maintained his speed and pace, making powerful thrust and steady pace. He wanted to break her pussy first because only when her pussy is fully cracked open to his size then she would learn to enjoy having that piece of meat inside her.

"Thump...MMMMPPPHHH...thump...MPPPHHHH...thump...MMMPPPHH...thump...MMMPPPPH" The sound of the bed hitting the wall and the sound of Xenia tyring to manage the pain.

She admitted that the pain is no more than half from the first few penetrations. The sound of her moan lead by the sound of Tyrone's bed hitting a giants the wall.

"Thump...UHHHH...Thump...UUUHHHH...Thump...UUHHHH..." She moaned.

Her moaning becomes less of an agony but a mixed between slight pain and foreign pleasures. Foreign because these sexual feelings she is experiencing is completely still foreign for her body. The pain becomes become more bearable. This continues for another 30 minutes and Tyrone did not for once drop his rhythm or pace. He still makes powerful thrusts, he needed to make sure Xenia's pussy is fully remoulded to accommodate his cock and his cock alone.

"Thump...OHHHH...Thump...AAAHHHHH...Thump...OOHHHH..." She moaned again.

Xenia's moans now clearly becomes more of a pleasure and she realised the pain is now completely gone. She began to enjoy the feeling of being fully stuffed by his big black cock.

"Thump OHHH...Thump AHHHH...Thump AHHHH...Thump OHHH...Thump OOHHH..." Xenia continued moaning.

Tyrone started to picked up his pace now. He knew Xenia has started to enjoy his cock inside of her. Xenia grabbed the bed head with both of her hands and held it tightly whilst still remain to spread her legs opened for him.

She feels that not only the pain is gone, there is something big is building up around her pussy and cervix. She is about to reach a huge orgasm. Something she get a glimpse on when Gab goes down on her and eat her pussy. But this orgasm is a million times bigger than that.

"OHHHH...OOHHH...FUCKKK...FUCKKK...I'M COMINGGGG...IM GONNAA CUMMMM SO HARD...FUCKKKK...IT'S GONNA EXPLODEEEE...!! She screamed.

She let go a loud orgasm. By this time, Tyrone pulled his cock out of her exploding pussy and slapped his cock on her clit to agitate it further. Her body sent her into sexual shock. Her pussy shot squirt after squirt, something she has never seen before. She never thought a pussy could do that. She was jerking back and forth uncontrollably, her legs became jelly, her knees became weak, her body shaking and her legs trembling.

Without warning, Tyrone shoved his black cock inside of her pussy again although Xenia has not settled from the biggest orgasms she had ever experienced in her life. And with Tyrone there is no such thing as slow gentle penetration.

"OHHHH...AHHHHHHH...YESSSSSS...YESSSS...YESSSS...YESSSS...OHHH FUCKK" Xenia screamed in pleasure. She began to let go of herself.

"See slut... this is what you actually crave for all these times... all these times you have been married to a wimp pencil dick no good husband...he can't fuck you like I can...your pussy was so tight before I can't imagine how slim your hubby's dick is... shit...I don't want to even imagine...hahahaha" He laughed.

"OOOHHH...YESS...FUCKK ME...FUCK ME...PLEASE ...DONT STOP...JUST LIKE THAT...FUCK ME HARD...AHHHH...AHHH...IT'S SOOO BIGGGGG...YESS...YESSS" Xenia yelled out.

She moaned confessing to her black ogre master what her body really craves.

"Tell me which you prefer? your hubby's little pencil dick or my big black cock?" He teased asking her whilst still fucking her hard.

"YOURSSS...YOURSS TYRONEEE...I LIKE YOUR COCK BETTERRR THAN HISS PATHETIC DICK...I LOVE YOUR COCKKK SO MUCH...I LOVE YOU BIG BLACK COCKKK...FUCKKK MEEE...IT'S SO BIGGG!" Xenia answered. She affirmed his questioning over whose cock she likes better.

"Good slut...now tell me what do you want me to do with you?" He teased.

"OHHH... I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME TYRONE... I WANT YOU TO FUCK MEEE..." Xenia pleaded.

"Okay, well you want it hard or soft gentle love making like your husband?" He asked again.

"OHHH...HARD...FUCK ME HARD...FUCK ME HARD TYRONEE... I DONT WANT LOVE MAKING...FUCK THAT SHIT... I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE A WOMAN DESERVES" Xenia begged. With this Tyrone picked up his pace even faster and Xenia finally came again for the fourth time

"AHHHH YESSS...YESSS...LIKE THATTT...IM CUMMING...IM CUMMMING...I CANT BELIEVE IT... IM CUMMING AGAINNNNN!!" She screamed.

Her body was shaking uncontrollably again like the first time when he fucked her. Her legs were shaking and weak. As he pulled out his cock from her beat up pussy, she released squirt after squirt again. Whilst still squirting, Tyrone fingered her flowing pussy very roughly and this made her screamed.

"OHHHH SHIIITTTTT OHH MY GOOODDD...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE...IM CUMMINNGGG AGAINNNN!!" Xenia said moaning loudly in pleasure.

As always, before the previous orgasm has settled, Tyrone has started fucking her again.

"You are mine Xenia. You hear me? I own you from now on! Your pussy belongs to me. I fucking own your pussy!" He said whilst fucking her brains out.

"YESSS...YESS...YESSSS TYRONEEE... IM YOURS BABY...IM YOURSS...YOU OWN ME...YOU OWN MY PUSSYYYY...I DO ANYTHING YOU WANT BABY...MY PUSSY NOW BELONGS TO YOU!!" Xenia screamed whilst wrapping her legs around his body.

"Good girl, that means if I call you or message you, you get your pussy down here, get naked and spread your legs for me?" He teased.

"OHHH YESS...YESS BABY...ANYTHING YOU WANT" She replied.

"Your pussy is off limit from your husband, you hear? no more fucking that sissy boy! you deserve to be with a real man... to be fucked by a real man!" He instructed.

"YESS...YESS BABY... I WONT LET HIM TOUCH ME ANYMORE...MY PUSSY BELONGS TO YOUU..." She responded.

"You are a fucking married whore Xenia...a married whore for black nigger midget with a big cock!! you are my fucking slut...you're my whore! you came with that bull shit attitude! I knew it, once you get a good grinding, you're nothing but a horny married whore" Tyrone said.

"YES...AHHHH...FUCKKK...OHHH...I ...AMM...YOUR WHOREEE...YES I'M A BLACK COCK SLUTTTT...FOR YOU BABY...ONLY FOR YOUU!! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT BEFOREEE... I DIDN'T KNOW HOW GOOD IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEELLL!! IT FEELS SOOO...SOOO GOOODD...TAKE THAT PUSSY BABY...TAKE WHAT'S YOURSSS...FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN ME...FUCK THAT PUSSY HARD LIKE YOU OWN THAT PUSSY!!" Xenia taunted him.

Hearing that he lifted her legs above his shoulders and bended her legs towards her shoulder so he can powerfuck her from the top. He was like a demon possessed. His face is so mean and determined. He fucks her so hard, his droplet of sweats starts dripping onto her. Xenia herself is a mess by now. Her body looks glossy by the sweat from raw animal fucking she's been receiving.

The bed was squeaking hard, the bed head was thumping loudly against the wall and Xenia was screaming on top of her lungs begging to be fucked by this ogre looking creature. Finally Tyrone starts to feel a build up from his balls.

"YOU FUCKING WHOREE...TAKE THIS CUMMM WITH YOU...TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU TO YOUR HUSBAND...GONNA CUM NOWWWW...SHIITTT SHIITTT HERE IT COMESSSS!!" He grunted.

"YESSS...YESSS...OH MY GODDD...GIVE ME YOUR CUM BABY...CUM INSIDE MY PUSSSYYY...CUM INSIDEE...IM COMING TOOOO...YESSSS...YESSS!!" Xenia cried out letting go another orgasm, which is the sixth one by now.

Thank goodness Xenia was on her pills. She hasn't really thought about becoming pregnant again and not just that but to carry someone a child from someone like Tyrone is such taboo. A black midget that looked like a thug and a face like an ugly ogre. Tyrone pulled his cock out of her pussy. His cum is so thick and freakishly a lot.

He rested next to Xenia and lit up his cigarette. His cum slowly oozing out of her pussy because it couldn't contain the volume inside. She is still trying to catch her breath. Xenia's pussy looked so swollen. He cracked her pussy wide open all the way 13" inside reaching into her womb. She feels so empty without him inside her. Her legs feels so weak, she cannot get off the bed. She is quite glad she was on her pills however, as she feels she is not ready to manage the situation just yet.

With great effort she managed to lift her back to see what the damage is with her pussy. What she saw, she will never forget. Her pussy is dark pink, swollen and puffy, her clit looked like the size of a pistachio nut, her pubic hair was matted mixed with sweat and cum from Tyrone's and hers. Her pussy has a gap of three fingers, meaning she can insert three fingers and she wont feel a thing. Her pussy has been cracked open so wide, remoulded and stretched beyond belief by this majestic of a creature so ugly anyone would try to kill it. Thick cum still flowed out of her pussy. It feels so sexy to know someone as attractive as her would be so willingly to give full access to the ugly creature into her pussy. Her body is now drenched with sweat mixed between hers and Tyrone's. Her pussy will never be able to feel her husband's dick any longer. Xenia's pussy was completely destroyed.

"That pussy will never close just so you know...your pussy lips will never see each other again...if you catch my drift, slut" he said commenting her pussy.

Xenia looked at him over her shoulder and gave him a flirtatious smile.

"Well...I have you to blame you black stud. It is all your fault darling... you have destroyed my pussy...you stretched it so far it wont come back hon" Xenia looked at Tyrone trying to flirt with him.

"I don't know how you did it, but...I...I just cannot resist you and your...cock..." Xenia said looking at Tyrone straight into his eyes.

Tyron replied "well what did I tell ya? you'd be begging for it sooner or later." He puffed his cigarette away.

"You said no but your pussy and body said yes" he teased her.

"Sorry darling, I didn't know how good it would make me feel, you gotta admit babe, you have probably the biggest cock in the country!" Xenia laughed.

"Are you on the pills?" He asked.

"Yes I am, thank God for that, I mean... can't imagine if..." She replied. Xenia hasn't finished her sentence and Tyrone cut her off.

"What you mean bitch? You mean you don't want to carry my child? You too high to bear a baby for a black midget? You ashamed of me whore? You ashamed people find out you fucking a black midget? You too embarrassed to show people your babies are a midget like their dad? You practically begged for me to keep fucking you hard! You hypocrite whore!" Tyrone started to get into his angry voice again like earlier today. Xenia was scared .

"No...no...babe...Im not ashamed...I...I..." She stuttered.

"WHAT BITCH? IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP FUCKING YOU, YOU STOP YOUR PILLS AND LET ME BREED YOU! I OWN YOU! AND THAT MEANS IM THE ONLY PERSON WHO FUCKING HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMPREGNATE YOU!! UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE!" He raised his voice in anger.

"AND YOU BETTER RAISE MY BABIES RIGHT! OR ELSE YOUR FAMILY WILL GET IT FROM ME!" He threatened.

"No...no...noo baby...ok ...ok I will...but please give me time...I want to carry all your beautiful black babies...eventually...but I have issues I will have to sort out first...I love you baby...I do...all I am asking is a bit more time..." Xenia cried pleading him whilst wrapping her arms around him.

He was actually joking in the first place. He wanted to test if Xenia really has fallen for her or not. Well he got his answer. He was laughing his head off in his mind, looking at a proud confident, beautiful, smart, sexy, devout christian wife and mother to be begging him for more time if he wants to put a baby inside her belly.

"Okay...I give you time...but as soon as I know you're just dragging on I'm gonna leave you and you can go back and fuck your finger dick husband and me love to him" He threatened.

"I give you a month to think about it...but in the meantime, I expect you to come here and fucking service my cock with that married mouth and married pussy of yours" He demanded.

"Yessss...yesss... thankss hon for understanding...I love you so much...one month, that's all I'm asking. And yes... I'd love to come back. I want you to use me again" She answered.

Xenia was happy to hear she received some form of kindness from this man.

"And from now on you can call me Shorty." He said.

"I like that... Shorty...and at least now I know they're not referring to your cock" she smiled and rest her head on his chest.

She fell asleep for a few hours and woke up to realised she has slept in. The time is 5:41pm which means she should be home by now but she isn't. She couldn't find Shorty anywhere. She left a message on his bedside telling him to call her.

She left in a hurry and couldn't properly clean herself. She was in a mess. Her face was half covered by dried cum. Her pussy is frothed with white crust from his cum. Her tits and thighs have cum stains. Her pubic hair are all matted with white frosting like snow flakes. Her body smelled like sex. She tried her best to wipe her face with her toiletries in the car. What a day, she thought. It really got escalated very quickly if she thinks about it. As soon as she gets home, she ran straight to the bathroom blaming her period as a reason to wash up. She took a nice hot shower and checked her pussy remains gap opened as Shorty promised. She smiled.

She goes out of the shower and started cooking for her family. She gives Gab a light kiss and checked how his day was. When he asked how her day was she said it was one of the best day at work without giving him the details. After putting Kelly to bed, she finally joined her husband to bed. Gab tries to seduce her, but she is already put off by his small dick and flabby arms and belly. Shorty had such a muscular body although he is a midget and obviously he is packing 13" of meat in the sex department. The latter clearly is a big tick on Xenia's book. So she refuses him and somehow managed to convinced him to go to bed instead. Plus she is genuinely exhausted. Well imagine getting six orgasms in on fuck session and three of them were the biggest she has ever experienced in her lifetime. She just realised, she was getting fucked by Shorty for over three and a half hours. And when she looked at Gab, she remembers the ten minutes he gave her. Her mind wonders back to when Shorty was giving it all to her and she dozed away in her sleep.

To be continued.

ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers
12