All Comments on 'Owned by a Teenage Goddess'

by cactusjuggler

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding - Keep the story going

You have real talent and an excellent imagination. Keep writing in this genre. This is so goooood.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Very powerful writing....

not for the squeamish, and the subject matter perhaps is not everyone's cup of tea, but there is no denying the vividness of your writing. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

Fantastic story. I hope you bring more of your material to this site - one of the best writers of BDSM fiction I've ever come across (pun not intended :) ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Excellent! Well written and very descriptive. You build the story slowly and deliberatley. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Can't wait to read more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the best ever!!!

truly the best store i've read in my entire life....wow! Please...please continu this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
provokes strong sensations without penentration

Truely, a rare piece which can invoke heated emotions without penetration. Enjoyed the internal power struggle ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW, that was really hot

One of the best sub dom stories I have ever read.

shonali30shonali30about 15 years ago
very erotic

loved the story...the age and size difference made all the difference..!!!

there is a nice story on nifty...seduced by a volleyball goddess...similar and bit more subtle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story so far...

I like the way you described the weakness of Nenee towards her Mistress.

It would be great if you continued with the dog treatment of the slave; Hillary would just decide she likes her slave more as a dog then as a woman.

She would forbid her petgirl from speaking (only barking would be allowed) would play fetch with her doggybitch, tell her furniture is off limits to her --yes! in her own home--...

The Mistress would get her conditionned by telling her that if she's an obedient and devoted dog, she will get a taste of Mistress pussy!!

majfootlovermajfootloverover 11 years ago
great

The progression is nice.

I love it.

You should write the next part : the new life with her secretary inside her own house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still one incredible story

Hope you might consider creating more in this genre. They are so invigorating, exciting, and totally absorbing.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This story is so totally uninspired it's a waste of time to read it!

Every detail is predictable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
owned by a teenage goddess

Cactus i have read all your stories that i can find , i am sure there is more?

really like the ones from the lair You have this great writing ability to keep the reader

from moving to another story.

if you have other stories that i have not read please send links to eph2240@gmail.com just love your stories. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a bad story

Not a bad start but then how many dogs have clothes on that should go plus i definitely like to read more if this story! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would lick πŸ‘…πŸ‘… clean her panties 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Every new surprised point of owning slave is great. Step by step. I liked details how slave felt more and more in love. Please continue with surprise details how lawyer's life becomes more and more upside down including more and more satisfactions for mistress related to her age and more and more slavery for lawyer.

oureltonoureltonover 1 year ago

I wish I was a pay piggy to a beautiful Queen! This story is so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercactusjuggler@cactusjuggler
389 Followers
I've been writing online erotica for almost twenty years. My favorite themes include: lesbianism, facesitting, humiliation, smothering, mind control, and incest. I often write stories requested by readers, and those requests have taken me to some pretty strange places.