All Comments on 'Owned By Daughter's Bully Ch. 01'

by Kolitts

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

love it!!! Please continue soon........And your other story too.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

This really should be in noncon. It was fairly well written but just didn't grab me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking HOT!

Cheating is HOT! Keep them cumming. I want more humiliation for the wife. I hope the husband and the young mistress fuck in the couple's marital bedroom.

Hopefully you also make story like this with wife's best friend and wife's husband. Mmm... I love it when the sinners revel in cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The male bullying story went over so well that.you thought you would try one from the other direction. They both suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
garbage

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEVER continue!

This was simply awful. Did you bother to proof read it? Did you really think it through? Unlikable, cardboard characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing some really stupid things. Not a single clever or entertaining thing about it. Nowhere to go but down.

1 star

KolittsKolittsover 3 years agoAuthor

Many thanks for your comments, I'm truly grateful for your supportive thoughts and criticisms. Since it's my first attempts to write erotica in a language that's not my own, I'm very well aware of my shortcomings as well as my limited ability to bring out a story to everyone's liking.

As I have put in the warning, the genre that I followed may not be suitable to all readers. My apology if it's happened to not be your cup of tea. You should feel free to click back whenever you see my name next.

P/s: May I know if any moderator can put my story in the sub non-con? I submitted the story in that category and was surprised to find it published in loving wife. Many thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Can’t wait for chapter two to see how Kitty humiliates Karen with no way out. I think the husband shouldn’t know his wife is being blackmailed

galisongalisonover 3 years ago
Good story!

I like the story, it's a little sparse on details, but if that's your style that's fine. For a sequel why not have the daughter come back with her boyfriend, and have Kitty either seduce him, or make Karen do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some interesting Elements

The story has an interesting premise: high school girl is much smarter and better resourced than the headmaster and her husband, and since the headmaster won't communicate w/hubby, the family is doomed to servitude. Perhaps Kitty could take control of and fix the U.N. (No, REALLY!)

As much as I love the concept of a hot teen controlling her seniors with lust, the blackmail angle and the doofy husband and uncommunicative wife began to wear a bit thin.

I like that you dove in and you have some useful and creative things to offer. Please do take some time to use an online editor or use one of the excellent humans here on Lit. The grammar got pretty distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great premise

I love the premise of the wife coerced into cuckqueaning herself to a younger bully.

For someone writing in not their native language, this was quite good. Recommend you find an editor to help with grammar and such.

As for criticism, I think going straight to staying with the family is a bit of a stretch. I feel it should have started with some sporadic visits, maybe a late night resulting in sleeping on the couch. Following weekend sleeping in the guestroom, etc. Build up to longer term live-in situation.

In addition I think you focus so exclusively on the few events that you omit a great deal of potential humiliating interactions. For example, why has it been months with nothing happening at school? Nothing else happens at home? You allude to a few comments, but dont explore that or anything else. I would have expected something like Kitty getting in trouble and the principal givingnher a verbal thrashing in public (have to keep up appearances) then making kitty back to her office where the principle gets whacked with the paddle for her dealing with Kitty. Only a moderate beating. After all, Kitty understands (and agrees) why Karen must criticize her in public. But it does give her an excuse to serve her dominance.

Also surprised by lack of lesbianism. A straight woman making another straight woman service her may not technically be lesbianism but is a huge dominance move.

We need to see more of the day to day interactions besides these handful of events. It should be the story of daily subservience and humiliation punctuated with these events involving the husband. Not just exclusively these events.

I look forward to more. Seeing a mother force her own daughter to submit to her bully will be a powerful story to tell.

Again, it's a great premise. Just try not to omit all the good details of the journey in your haste to get to the punchline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

i hope the husband never knew that his wife was being blackmailed and also pplease give cassandra a hunk boyfriend that she will bring with her and make the story hotter ...also if im not asking for more haha please make the sex scenes more detailed and how you describe their bodies but this is one of the hottest story ive read in here. hope you update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would be awesome to see a chapter two with more details!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

I like the way you write and hope you continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2?

Are you making chapter 2?

NovateNovateover 3 years ago

Nice story with a pretty awesome conclusion, I cold not get enough. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Please have more chapters of Kitty taking more and more control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your work

Homewrecking, betrayal , impregnation a delicious mix. Go for it!

doublebinddoublebindover 3 years ago
Very nice story

Love the humiliation by Kitty, including the toilet angle early on, and the fact that she tricked Karen with the private investigator. That the husband didn't immediately fold added realism -- such an important component!

I hope Karen will soon be forced to prep and clean Kitty with her mouth. Not sure what to do with Cassandra plot-wise that would be believable, but given she has already tasted Kitty's piss three times, Kitty probably wants to extend and deepen her toilet servitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Just a suggestion Have kitty take over the family's with Peter and make Karen and Cassandra submissives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Plesae continue this series, I truly enjoyed it and want to know what happens next

pip46pip46about 3 years ago

Fantastic story loved reading it, you just have to write more of this brilliant tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kitty enslaves Karen and Cassandra while Peter and Kitty continue having deep sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

...to court murder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, please, please write Chapter 2!!!!!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I think in the next chapter you should get kitty to further humiliate Karen .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Infantile scribbling attempt worth… a piss.

Go back to ya day job.

Captcha

RheanoRheanoalmost 2 years ago

Hi, it was really great!!!

Don't give a fuck for those idiots who said otherwise.

Please DO write the 2. chapter!

Pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do write it, it's so good

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, reading how people beg for another chapter reminds me just how fucked up the people here really are, Damn! I go straight for the comments so thank you normal people that are now dumber for reading this and sacrificing your brain cells but left an honest comment!

Voyer79Voyer79about 1 year ago

Would really love to see the story told by the bully kitty, like all the moves she made on Peter, how she got that detective to do what he did and how he did, to more detail in that end results, was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I honestly don't understand how there are hate comments on this. It was very obvious what styles and themes were being used here, so why be hateful when you could just click off after a couple paragraphs when it became clear this story wasn't for you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous