Owned By Daughter's Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth night, the detective sent a photo of Peter and Kitty kissing on a beach. Later that night, he sent another photo of Peter opening the door for Kitty to come to his room.

OMG. How could her husband kissed that bitch? What could they possibly do in his room at that hour? Karen cried as many questions filled up her head.

Very soon, one of her questions was answered. The detective sent over a video. The video looked like it was recorded inside Peter's room. How could he possibly pull this off? Karen was exceedingly curious. She clicked on the play button.

"Ah ah YESSS... YESSS..." it was the sound of a young girl in wild sex, no other than the 19-year-old Kitty. She was riding a hunky man, a body that Karen couldn't be more familiar. It was her husband Peter that Kitty was riding on.

"FUCK...FUCKKK...You're so TIGHT baby" Peter screamed. Karen could clearly tell he was in high ecstasy.

"Yes YES...better than your WIFE honey?" Kitty asked as she poked her nails in Peter's muscular chest.

"YESSS...You're...you're...MUCH BETTER" Peter screamed out loud. Karen could see the bed shaken like thunder with each thrust of her husband to the eager cunt of Kitty.

How could this possibly happen? Where is her faithful husband? Karen could only see a beast hungry for sex now. The video continued with Peter flipped Kitty down to take a more dominant position. He was fucking the young girl in missionary style.

"YASSS...YASSS...CUM IN ME....MAKE ME YOURS" Kitty screamed. Karen could tell the girl was close to her orgasm.

"SHITTT....I'M CUMMINGGGG..." Peter screamed out loud as he shot jets of thick cum to Kitty's pussy. Karen cried immediately as she saw her husband's liquid spilled out of Kitty's cunt.

How could her beloved husband conduct such a betrayal? But then Karen realized it was her who pushed her husband that way. It was all her to blame, her fault from the very beginning.

After the ejaculation, Peter and Kitty indulged in a long passionate kiss. The two soon resumed fucking. Karen couldn't help but feel a tingly sensation in her clit. She had never watched such high quality porn before. The line between desperate, heartbreak, and lust was so thin at this moment. Before she realized, Karen had started touching her cunt in rhythm with each thrust of her husband to his mistress.

The video ended at two hours when Peter made his third ejaculation to Kitty's pussy. Karen had reached her orgasm twice at the same time. She passed out crying yet strangely satisfied with this newfound pleasure.

----------

Over the next few days, video clips kept on coming from the detective. They were filmed in various locations from hotel rooms to yachts and beaches. Karen wondered how the detective managed to make these videos.

It was more than ten days but the detective agency hadn't replied with any news about Kitty's laptop. The day before her husband and Kitty went back, Karen couldn't wait longer. She called the detective's number but no one picked up. The website of the agency was deleted as well, as if it didn't exist in the first place.

Karen was panicking. Had she been tricked by this shady agency? How could she explain the missing laptop to Kitty. Karen was so worried but she couldn't do anything.

The day after, Karen came to pick up Peter and Kitty at the airport. From afar, she could see the two standing hand-in-hand like a sweet lovey-dovey couple. Peter only let go off Kitty's hand when Karen arrived.

"Thank you honey. It was the greatest trip in my life" Peter said as he gave Karen a kiss on her cheek. It was painful for her to hear her husband admit how great the time he spent with his mistress.

Then, all of sudden, Kitty came over to whisper to Karen's ear "Enjoying the clips huh? Grandma".

A jolt of rage ran through all Karen's veins. Now she understood everything. It was all set up by this evil bitch. From the first black-mailing video to all the things that shady detective firm did, it was all the plan of Kitty.

The evil bitch laughed like a maniac and left Karen, still stunned in shock, behind to join Peter in the front seats of the car.

Just as when Karen thought this day couldn't get any worse. Her cellphone rang, it was her daughter Cassandra.

"Surprise, Mom! I'm at the airport right now. Can you come give me a lift?"

Karen Desmond could hear the sound of her happiness shattered to pieces.

-----------

This is the end of Chapter 1. Please give me comments and/or ideas on how I can improve the story. As English is not my native language, I apologize for any mistakes I made in the process of writing.


12