Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura and Gary adventures in domination.
4k words
4.37
10.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How they became an owned couple.

Chapter I: A little different.

I came across a story written in 12 chapters from over a decade ago. The subject matter was about a married couple, both submissive, both bisexual although his bisexuality appeared to me as being somewhat enforced. The story is written from the male slaves POV and right up until the final couple of chapters it really excited me.

However for me the final chapter just went too far, and read like the writer had ran out of ideas and just needed to finish the story and move on, which was the writer's prerogative of course but left me feeling uneasy for the two main characters Gary and Laura, renamed Anna by their new owners, an older married couple who they gave themselves to; Carl and his voluptuous wife Wanda and their stunning adopted twentysomething daughter of Korean descent called Lee dominated the young married couple and had presented them with a slave contract. The contract chapter was in my opinion a bit too long drawn out and I kind of lost interest in that part.

I did enjoy the first reunion chapter where after Anna had spent the weekend with Carl, Wanda and Lee, Gary was presented at their large house. There he found the four of them in various states of undress and didn't even recognise his wife who had had her gorgeous long brunette hair cut into a shorter style (I'd have preferred a shaggy Bob) and dyed blonde.

Anyway I thought I'd have preferred it to then take a different course so after much wanktasy (fantasising whilst wanking) decided to write some alternative chapters, writing it in the third person rather than as Gary, changing the parts that didn't quite fit how I'd have liked the story to progress if I'd written it.

From here on in there are themes of (enforced) bisexuality, spanking, threesomes, oral worship, cum swallowing and clean up duties. If these aren't to your taste then please leave now.

Gary was nervous as he entered their sumptuous home. Carl and his glamorous voluptuous wife Wanda, both in their early forties owned a real estate and property company and as Wanda could not have children they had decided to devote themselves to building and maintaining a lifestyle few could even dream about. Wanda was also a reasonably successful artist and photographer, specialising in erotic paintings, for which she had no shortage of commissions.

Lee, their Korean born adopted daughter, was also dominant in the bedroom and indeed outside the bedroom, answered the door, dressed in a long black silk kimono, which was slightly open exposing a little glimpse of her small right breast, which she demurely pulled closed when she saw Gary's eyes drop towards her chest and kindly ushered him inside. Gary's eyes were wide open in amazement as she led him through the hall.

"I'll take the case." said Lee and he set down the cases, the huge wheeled case and Laura's vanity case. The texted instructions they had sent him just an hour before had specified that he fill the biggest case they owned with Laura's or rather Anna's clothes. Not just any clothes but the sexiest and sluttiest she owned: nothing frumpy was to be brought and priority was to be given to stockings, suspender belts, waspies, corsets, hold ups, lacy knickers, push up / platform bras and high heels, both shoes and boots. Laura owned all of these, many of each and Gary folded them all as he packed the case. The text also ordered him to bring some tops, blouses and mini skirts, of which she also had rather a lot. The expandable feature of the case had increased the volume by about 20% and he had packed it until it had to be forced shut and then belted. In his left hand he held her make up/vanity bag which he had filled with everything that was hers in the bathroom and the shelf in her wardrobe. Man, there was a lot of stuff, which in truth she barely needed but loved to wear on what she called her 'special nights out.'

At this point we need to backtrack to show how they even got to this point:

Although Laura was submissive with others she switched at home and loved to dominate Gary. They had developed what could only be described as a ritual whenever Laura decided she was going to have sex with someone else. She would only tell him about her date an hour or so before she was due to leave, or an hour before her date arrived at their apartment. Gary was informed and that information was the trigger for him to go into slave mode: he removed his clothes and ran Laura's bath. He was then allowed to undress her and bathe her which included trimming her pubic hair, shaving the mound either side of her petite lips if necessary. Once bathed and dried Laura would order him to assume the slave position. She applied the cuffs to his ankles and to the chain which was led through the ring bolt in the corner of their bedroom which Gary had fixed to the wall. Laura then tied his hands behind his back and retrieving her dirty knickers from the wash basket, put them over his head, with the invariably spunky gusset shoved into his mouth. His wrists weren't tied to the point where he couldn't wriggle out in an emergency.

Once he was tied up she would get ready. Whatever she wore it was always completed by stockings, either hold ups or attached to suspenders and she did her hair and applied her make up, always a bit too much in order to make her look a little slutty but still rather effortlessly elegant. One of her favourite outfits was a silk blouse, she had various colours, various styles, tucked into a leather pencil skirt of which she had three, black, maroon and electric blue, and a two inch wide black pvc belt. She would check her watch and approach Gary, opening the top drawer of the bedside unit. At this point there was really only two things left to do and she often switched the two around: she would take six wooden clothes pegs from the drawer and ordering him to stand then attach them in a halo around his foreskin. He was always erect at that point anyway but once the pegs were attached he always knew what was coming next.

Depending on how he had behaved since his last correction a firm spanking would be administered. It was never less than twelve but could be as many as fifty. She would use her hand for the first six but after that she would stand back and alternate between one of the delicious leather paddles he had bought for her use. He was always ordered to count the strokes despite being gagged with the spunk laden knickers and once the punishment was over he knew to kneel and thank her. She liked to dip her index and middle fingers into her moist cunt then push them into his mouth, a taster for what would come later.

She would then order him to stand and she would leave, turning out the light before closing the door. Once outside she would take a selfie and what's app it to him. He couldn't actually see it as his phone was on the other side of the bedroom on her bedside locker but he would hear the messages arrive, as he would all night as she sent him her location. There was always a selfie with her date or dates, and then various photos of their sex, particularly of Laura sucking cock or cunt licking or both.

Gary had begged her to tell him in advance who she would be fucking but she refused to budge. He would only find out after she arrived home. No two dates were ever the same and in any given month she might fuck several men, several MF or Fm couples, several women and several FF or Ff couples.

She didn't really have a favourite scenario but she did enjoy returning home with her cunt full of come. Gary's instructions were that when she entered the room he was to get to his knees immediately while she made herself comfortable with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio.

The aftermath always began with the same statement: "I suppose you want to know where I've been."

"Yes please Goddess."

She would then begin to recount her evening, where she went, who was there, what she had to drink and finally who she ended up in bed with. Each and every time she did this made him shake in excited anticipation. She knew he loved the preamble, the details, the sheer torture of being cuckolded by his beautiful, liberated brunette Goddess.

Although she hinted that every time she went out that she just picked someone up, some cock or some cunt, nothing was further from the truth. She planned each liaison meticulously, and never settled for anything less than what she desired, which was either a seven inch cock, minimum 7 or at least one attractive woman in a FF or Ff or Fm relationship, i.e. relationships like theirs with one submissive. Of course if it was a FF or MF relationship she invariably became the submissive. Sexual health was very important to her and she insisted her partners provided clean bills of health as she did for them.

After the initial recounting she stood and picked up his phone, opened WhatsApp and selected the first photo. It was her, dressed to kill, ready to leave. As he was still kneeling facing the corner she stood behind him and held the phone in front of him so he could see. Each photo was accompanied by her description and lasted maybe 15 seconds, 20 if more detail was required.

She went through the selfies with her partner or partners for the evening, maybe a married couple, maybe two women, inevitably a pretty feminine one and one a bit butcher. Of course he knew which would be brandishing the inevitable strap on. On one occasion the selfie was Laura with her arm around a woman, maybe mid forties, tall, elegant and beautiful and at the very bottom of the photo facing away from the camera a man's head and bare shoulders, hinting that he was naked, his wife's hand gripping a handful of his hair as both ladies beamed at the camera.

Of course the photos where Laura was sucking cock, or being shafted by either cock or enormous dildo, whether on her back, bent over or riding that evening's partner were Gary's favourites and the latest I'm going to recount were from one early autumn evening;

Laura arrived back in her long coat, trimmed with faux fur, which she shed once in the bedroom. Underneath she wore only underwear, a classic retro full black suspender belt and black stockings with red lace tops, elaborately laced at the back, and four inch high heels with a black silk bows at the heels. She held the phone for him to see and flicked through that evenings snaps.

She had been with a married couple, a few years older than them perhaps. The wife was blonde, curvy with gorgeous full but natural lips, the husband tall and well built and they stood in the first pic with him in the middle his arms around the two ladies, Laura on his left operating the selfie stick with the women holding hands in front of him. The second was essentially the same photo but with all three undressed. Laura in her classic stockings and suspenders the wife, Laura said she was called Joanne and had a lovely Irish lilt to her husky voice, wearing only hold ups, black and gorgeously patterned with a vinyl like band at the top. They were again holding hands but this time around the husbands cock, pointing vertically, all three beaming like the cat who got the cream. Gary almost shot his load, his cock was pulsating and leaking precum.

Laura intentionally stayed on that one for longer than was strictly necessary and stroked Gary's hair with her free hand, telling him how long and thick it was, as if he couldn't already see that.

The next one was of Laura, recognisable from the stockings riding him in a reverse cowboy, his thick cock up to the hilt in her wide spread cunt, her legs raised but with her wrists tied together behind her thighs so that she simply couldn't lower her legs. She flicked to the next but it wasn't a still but a video: his cock slid slowly in and out of her at first and he could hear Laura moaning. He then speeded up and was soon Jack hammering into her. Her moans turned louder almost immediately to cries and "oh fuck" "yes, harder, HARDER" "fuck me, fuck me please" as the air seemed to be knocked out of her. Gary had seen many clips of Laura being fucked by both cock and strap on, but this was certainly the thickest and longest real cock he had seen her take.

The camera then seemed to move about two feet to the right and closer in, then steady again as the tripod was put back down. Then the blonde's head came into shot as she pursed her full red lips at the camera then turned and sticking out her tongue licked the full length of her husband's balls and cock, coated with a slick of creamy froth, the mixture of Laura's cunt juice and his precum. She then continued up, pausing only to lick Laura's lips spread apart by his thick cock then up to Laura's clit, her head turned sideways on so that her tongue flicked from side to side between her own lips but up and down under Laura's clit hood and over her swollen clit. Her clit seemed to quickly become engorged which Joanne pointed out but she didn't let up sucking her clit between the luscious red engorged lips. Were they natural or fillers? Gary didn't know but he loved her retro look.

Gary was struggling to breathe as the husband resumed shafting Laura slowly who by now was almost shouting: "Yes, yes, oh fuck, oh god! FUCK! Yes, YES!" until after barely two or maybe three minutes of this, Gary didn't know and frankly didn't care, as long as it didn't stop, Laura cried out she was coming and began to buck as she lay on his lower stomach with both the blonde and her husband struggling to hold her in place. Her orgasm was intense and prolonged until eventually the blonde raised her head and turned to the camera, turning her head and nodding as if to say "see, that's how it's done!" before blowing a kiss from those gorgeous full red lips accompanied by a wide generous smile. The clip came to an end and Laura took the camera out of view.

"Please may I watch it again Goddess?"

"Maybe later. I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Yes Goddess you were magnificent if I may say so."

"Yes you may say that."

"Please Goddess I beg you." he pleaded.

"Would you rather watch the video" she paused for three or four seconds "or lick my cunt clean slave?"

He struggled to reply "Well? I asked you a question?"

"P..please, please may I perform my clean up duties Goddess?" asking the inevitable question.

Laura crouched down and undid the two small chromed carabiniers which held the chain to his leather anklets, then stood and walked round to the other side of the bed. She sat near the edge cross legged and clicked her fingers. Gary stood and turned around. She had her back to him her hands braced on either side then reached out to take a sip of her Pinot Grigio, before turning her head to the right trying to look over her shoulder then clicked her fingers. Gary scurried around to stand in front of her. As he got there she clicked her fingers again and he fell to his knees on the sheepskin rug at her side of the marital bed. His mouth sought out her left foot and he kissed the top of her foot then the shoe before it was whisked away as she uncrossed her legs. She put the glass down and lay back, spreading her legs wide. Her cunt was wet and sticky with a pool of thick white cum right at the entrance of her dilated vagina or her fuck hole as she liked to call it. He looked at her cunt in awe, knowing he had to wait for her command. She reached down rubbed her index and middle fingers either side of her clit, coating them in the cum mixture, then suddenly grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his face into her cunt as she commanded him "you may lick me clean. Swallow it all, EVERY. LAST. DROP. Then you may make me come. After that we'll discuss how many strokes your spanking will be." As his mouth came into contact with her she removed her fingers and wiped them in his hair.

Gary didn't need telling twice and despite trying to control himself he licked frantically at the cum filled cunt, trying to get as much cum as possible down his slut throat.

Laura pulled his hair up, signalling him to lick her clit.

"Not that I expect you to be nearly as good as Joanne."

He tried his best and it wasn't long before Laura was gasping and moaning, bucking her hips into his mouth as she came yet again that night.

She pushed his head away and he knelt back on his knees gasping for air. His cock, despite being a decent six inches long paled into insignificance against the one she'd had earlier that evening but it remained hard and throbbing as he continued to kneel before his Goddess. Having regained control he looked up and saw another pool of cum start to run out of her cunt over her perineum heading south towards her arsehole.

"Please Goddess, you have more cum. Please may I clean it up?"

"Yes you may, but be gentle. I've been fucked really hard this evening."

He licked the cum gently from between her lovely arse cheeks, up to her perineum, sucking it into his mouth, swallowing it down before lapping ever so gently around her stretched vagina as he revelled in the heady smell of her cunt and her lovers thick hot spunk.

Once she had recovered she had him lie face down on the bed, his feet stretched wide on the floor then she opened her closet and took out a black leather paddle, one of her collection of correction instruments. She approached the bed and stood hands on hips, the paddle hanging from her right wrist.

"Whatever am I to do with you?" she asked.

"Whatever you want Goddess. Please use me to your satisfaction." the prone figure replied.

"Hmm." she seemed to contemplate her next move, but instead said "Kiss the paddle." And dangled it in front of his face. He kissed it reverently, now fully aware of what she would use on him.

"You'll be pleased to know that they want to see me again." She let it hang in the air as the paddle hung before his face.

"That would be good for you Goddess. Good for us. Will it be soon?"

"Yes, Friday, they've invited me for the weekend."

Gary struggled to swallow, both physically and metaphorically and breathed through his nose.

"Well?" she asked, more than a hint of irritation in her voice, "Do you want me to go?"

Of course he did, but the thought of not seeing her for an entire weekend panicked him.

"But when will I see you again Goddess?"

"I told them that I will need to come home on Saturday morning to check on you and allow you to eat."

"I'm sure I can feed myself Goddess." he replied, not thinking it through.

"Not with your hands tied behind your back."

"Do you mean you're going to leave me all night? Tied up all night?"

"Yes, I thought I'd test you."

"I'm not sure I'd.."

She cut him short "and at least you'd get to lick at least two loads out of me; Friday nights and Saturday mornings."

"Yes of course Goddess, thank you."

"They told me they wanted to own me."

"Own you?"

"Yes as their exclusive slave. Well them and some of their friends."

"Oh I see. What about me?"

"They're not really interested in a male slave. I told them that your cunt licking skills were excellent. However they declined. So I told them that we come as a pair, but that I'll still see them now and again."

"Thank you Goddess."

"Anyway they said they have some friends who are in the market for an owned couple, and they'll put us in touch. They will, however insist to their friends that they can have me whenever they want. It feels rather nice to be wanted like that."

"Yes Goddess it does."

"Now then, they said they would call about..." she looked at the bedside clock and was surprised to see it was so late. "Well not long from now, I think they just want to confirm Friday or maybe the weekend, which just gives us time for a nice reward for being such a good boy. The count will continue until the phone rings."

With that she applied the first stroke to his right buttock. It was very very firm and he cried out and struggled to begin the count. Laura continued his correction and after the first six she dangled the warm paddle in front of his face for Gary to kiss it and say "Thank you Goddess please may I have another six strokes?"

12