Owned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even answer but continued the paddling and at twelve repeated the 'kiss and thanks' part of the ritual.

As the count reached twenty seven the landline phone rang, startling them both and Laura laid the paddle across his rosy red bottom and picked up the receiver. Sure enough it was Joanne. Oh how Laura had loved licking her cunt as Joanne's husband fucked her hard from behind.

Laura eyes widened as Joanne told them that Friday night might have to be brought ahead to Thursday as their friends were definitely interested in owning them, both of them, and would like to meet them on Friday night to interview them.

"Did you explain about us, I mean me and you two?"

"Yes, I did. Wanda, my friend was very understanding and would explain the situation to Carl her husband. I said there'd be a Finders Fee. She suggested one night a month but my husband was very insistent that it be weekly. They offered twice a month and we settled on three. So that's the first, eleventh and twenty first of each month, subject to periods of course."

"Of course." said Laura. Although due to her contraceptive coil her periods were very light and not at all regular.

Laura put the phone down, a satisfied smile on her face. Gary lay still waiting for her to continue spanking him, but instead she undid the rope around his wrists and clicked her fingers, the sign for him to get on his knees. Laura sat on the bed, crossed legged and said with distain as if disgusted by the act "you may wank yourself onto my foot and don't forget to ask for permission to come and permission to clean me up."

Gary didn't need telling twice. He knew she must be tired when she said "get on with it." When he asked to come and she gave him permission, three streams of thick white cum ejaculated onto her foot and up her ankle.

"Thank you Goddess, please may I perform my clean up duties."

She didn't even answer, just clicked her fingers and he bent his head and licked his own spunk off his Goddesses foot.

To becontinued in Chapter II

12