Owned Ch. 04: Bullied

Story Info
Edged, farted on and bullied mercilessly before I can cum.
4.5k words
4.07
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please be warned that this story contains extreme humiliation and degradation. The cruelty is intentionally over-the-top. If you've enjoyed this series, thanks so much for reading. If this series offends you, and you feel the need to leave a negative comment, please know that you've wasted precious moments of your life doing so because your opinion means less than nothing to me. I do this for fun. This chapter seems like a good place to end the series, so not sure if there will be any more. I do have some one-off stories planned, though. Stay tuned!

Things were at an all time low for me since Goddess had found a man. My heart was broken, my manhood destroyed. She'd made me grovel at his feet like a total wimp, then fucked him all night while I cowered in the next room. Worst of all, he had seemed perfectly comfortable with the situation and thoroughly enjoyed my humiliation. Seeing how smitten he and Goddess were with each other, it was clear this was just the beginning. I lived in constant fear of the next encounter.

Goddess, on the other hand, was thriving like I'd never seen before. She had a 24/7 house slave and now a hot new love interest. Her life was basically complete. She was ecstatic, and it showed. She was going to the gym almost every day instead of the usual once or twice a week, and eating healthier too; a great misfortune for me, since the face sitting sessions were now extra sweaty and the new healthy diet was giving her the most disgusting farts. She'd get home from the gym and order me into the smother box, then spend hours passing gas straight up my nose while she played video games.

In fact, her love of sicking me out had increased a lot lately. She'd spit at me, burp at me, make me eat her boogers, squeeze my face under her sweaty armpits. When I wasn't doing chores, I was basically either a rag or a seat. Having this new guy in her life had lowered her estimation of me even more, and she was delighted to let me know it.

I tried desperately to recover from the ordeal, but Goddess was making it impossible, of course. She was always texting or chatting on the phone with him, and she constantly reminisced about it while she tortured and teased me, saying it was one of the best nights of her life and recounting the sex in vivid detail. This was especially difficult because I had now been in chastity longer than ever before, nearly two months. I was filled with anxiety, knowing she had something incredibly devious planned to ruin my orgasm, if she even chose to give me one. I wasn't sure what could be worse; being denied, or whatever she had cooked up to make it unpleasant.

When my chance to cum finally arrived, it started like any other day. I was under the covers waiting to swallow her gas as she lay there, cozy and half awake. It had been about five minutes and I thought she may have fallen back asleep, until she reached down and grabbed my hair. I prepared to swallow as she pulled me in between her cheeks. My eyes widened and my tongue recoiled as she released a prolonged, squeaky, incredibly noxious stream right into my mouth. I gagged pitifully as she giggled, the familiar feeling of nausea overtaking me.

"Oof! Wow. That one felt amazing. How's it taste, slave?"

"Delicious, Goddess, thank you."

"Mmhmm. Come up here."

I shuffled back up and lay next to her, and she lazily rolled on top of me. We were now face to face, so close our noses touched, and my legs were spread so her crotch was rubbing up against my cage.

"Hi!" she said playfully.

"Hi, Goddess."

"Is it a special day today?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Tell me."

"It's my orgasm review day, Goddess."

"That's riiiiight. So you think I should let you have a lil squirt from your teeny tiny peen today?"

"Yes please, Goddess."

"You think you've earned this?"

"Yes Goddess, please, I think so."

"Mmm well, you've been a pretty good boy lately. And I've been teasing you a whole lot, haven't I?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddesss."

"Slave, I have something super mean and fun to tell you."

She was grinning ear to ear, and I could feel her crotch getting wet against me. She looked ravenous to reveal whatever it was. She started giggling fiendishly.

"Yes, Goddess?"

She brought her lips up to my ear and whispered:

"I gave your key to him."

"What?!" I looked at her in disbelief, scanning her eyes deeply for a hint of a joke.

She put her hand up to her mouth to stifle her delighted chuckles as I continued to freak out.

"You what? Goddess, you what? Are you joking? Please Goddess, you didn't really, right?"

"Oh, I totally fucking did."

"No! Nooooo!!!!"

I couldn't control myself. I started shaking and tearing up. She just stayed on top of me, laughing and taking in every morsel of my panic with great satisfaction, savoring it like a gourmet meal.

"Goddess please, oh fuck! Please don't do this to me!"

"Ummmm I already did, bitch! My cock, my key. I'll throw it in the trash if I want, and fuck the garbage man before he takes it away. Quit being fresh..."

She kneed me hard in the balls and pinned my arms back.

"You didn't let me finish, girly. I was trying to tell you he's coming over tonight. So you still might get to cum, ya know...if he wants to let you. But that all depends on today. I'll be putting your obedience to the test. You gotta be an extra subby, extra sissy girl for me if you wanna even have the chance. But like, he could just say no if he wants. Or if he has to cancel, ya know, nothing we can do about that, right? What's wrong, sweetie?"

She went into another laughing fit at my expression of utter shock and devastation. I was in complete awe of how evil she was. I didn't know how I was going to find the strength to survive a full day of edging and mistreatment and then have to beg another man for my release. Goddess had truly outdone herself.

After some more rejoicing and teasing in bed, my suffering officially began. I made Goddess her breakfast, a veggie omelette. As usual, I kneeled on the floor beside her as she ate at the table, occasionally pulling me in for a fart or burp before going back to ignoring me while she gulped coffee and scrolled on her phone. When she'd had her fill, she turned and faced me with that mischievous look in her eyes that always filled me with fear.

"Sissy's big day, huh? You ready to take some shit and prove yourself to me?"

"Yes Goddess, I'm ready."

She took a sip of her coffee and started squirting it through her front teeth at me, the warm liquid irritatingly hitting my face and getting in my eyes.

"You like that?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you."

"Good girl."

She smushed my face with her hand aggressively, rubbing it in.

"Ya know, I think you might need some extra energy today. You want the rest of my omelette, sweetie?"

"Yes please Goddess, thank you."

She got up with the plate containing the remainder of the omelette and walked over to my food bowl on the floor, beckoning me to follow. I watched as she plopped the food into the shiny metal bowl and proceeded to step on it with her bare foot, squishing it all around until it looked as unappetizing as possible. She then bent her head down and spewed a large glob of spit into the center.

"Bon appétit!" She exclaimed joyously.

I felt my gag reflex activate as I lowered my head into the bowl, but tried to control it. I started scarfing down the foul foot omelette as fast as I could while Goddess stood over me, cracking up. Most of it was so thoroughly squished that it was very difficult to get off the bowl and I had to use my tongue a lot, making it even grosser. After a while I somehow managed to polish it off.

"Eeewww you're such a freak! Here, there's a still a bunch on my foot..."

She lifted her foot and shoved it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her toes, trying to get off all the egg particles and whatever else was stuck there from the floor. I felt nauseous and woozy. She pulled it out and presented her heel to me so I could get the rest.

"That's right, eat it all up. Nasty bitch. I hope you don't think you're getting out of chores today, by the way. Quite the opposite. Okay, that's enough food for you. Thirsty?"

She was holding her empty coffee cup. I watched in dismay as she pulled down her pajama pants and undies, squatted and held the cup under her, releasing a stream of bright yellow piss into the large ceramic mug. It was almost full to the brim when she'd finished and presented it to me.

"Yummy! There was still some coffee at the bottom. Lemme help you."

She knelt down next to me and placed her hands over mine, guiding the cup to my lips, holding it firmly and tilting, forcing me to chug the entire contents while I groaned through my nose and tried not to gag. The taste was absolutely atrocious and Goddess brimmed with joy as she watched me struggle to choke it all down, some of it dribbling down my chin. I hacked and sputtered with disgust when she finally pulled it away.

"That was hilarious. Okay, let's get these panties off you. I have big plans."

Goddess decided it'd be fun for me to do my chores with as many restrictions and impairments she could think of. I was shackled in hand and foot cuffs. I was fitted with a butt plug, and had a shock unit attached to my chastity cage. My mouth was ball gagged and she had swapped out my usual small pink collar for a much larger one that uncomfortably stretched and stiffened my neck. The worst part was the dozen or more clothespins she had on my nipples, chest and stomach. She followed me around, constantly rearranging them as I yelped and squealed. I was pulled at, pestered and picked on throughout every task. She smacked on my ass with a riding crop while I did dishes and tickled me while I tried to put plates away. She motivated me with steady shocks to my balls while I did laundry. It was the most miserable and frustrating day of work I'd ever had under her control.

When my chores were finally done, it was now time for me to get into the smother box and be her gaming chair. As she took her seat on my face, she swapped out the shock device on my balls for a vibrator that she fastened tightly to my cage with some rope. Thus began a particularly long and excruciating edging session under her ass. She toyed with me for hours. Ten minutes with the vibe on, ten minutes off. Sometimes she'd pause her game and get up to taunt me, showing me the dick pics he had sent her while I struggled hopelessly in my pink prison.

The cage Goddess had me in was particularly cruel. It was hard plastic with only a half inch nub to cram my penis into, the small ring piece securing my constantly swollen balls tightly in place, perfectly exposed for Goddess to squeeze and smack. It was impossible to get hard or cum in there. As the vibrator hummed against the cage, I could feel only the most minuscule hint of pleasure, more frustrating than satisfying. Just enough to make me insane and desperate with the desire to cum.

It must've been almost two hours of pure frustration when her phone rang. She picked it up excitedly on the first ring.

"Hi baby! Great, how are you? Oh yeah? Oh cool, that sounds awesome. Huh? Oh, okay...no, it's no problem, take your time! I can't wait to see you, though...yeah, he's here...I'm sitting on him right now, hahaha! He's excited to see you. Yeah I told him...he cried. It was hilarious! Okay, I'll let you do your thing. Hurry up and get over here! I'm super horny for you baby...mmm yeah, that sounds amazing. Stop, you're turning me on too much! Haha okay okay, bye baby. Kiss kiss.

"Good news, slave!" She exclaimed as she threw her phone back down on my stomach and picked up her video game controller. "He's gonna be a little late. More edgy time for you and me!"

She abruptly turned off the vibrator and gave me a harsh slap on the balls, making me yelp into her ass.

Upon being reminded of what lay ahead, the constant teasing, smothering and verbal abuse started hitting me all at once. I started crying as I continued struggling for air with her asshole pressed up against my nose.

Goddess inched herself off of my face and turned around to look down at me, taking a moment to observe my sorry state.

"You're really dreading this, huh? Jeez, you're a total wreck. What's going on in that poor little head right now? You may speak freely."

I began to beg and plead in the most pathetic manner as I sobbed and sniffled.

"Please...I can't fucking do this, please don't make me! I don't need to cum, you can lock me in the other room and I'll be super quiet, just please, please Goddess, don't make me beg him to cum! Please don't let him mess with me! I can't do this, I cant..."

She allowed me to hold forth for quite a while before gently placing her hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Okay, okay! God damn. You're all worked up, huh? Calm down a little, okay? Take a deep breath...there, there. That's it, breathe. You're gonna be okay. You're still my precious little sissy, and Goddess is gonna take care of you. But I think you need a little refresher about our arrangement. Let me lay this out for you once again...

"You were told, from the very beginning, exactly what I expect of you. Full obedience, no exceptions. You don't get a say in anything. I also told you I was gonna be dating, and when I met the right guy I would either cuck you or kick you out. So, now I've met a super cool guy who actually doesn't even care that I have a weird sissy boy living with me, and you're having a breakdown about it? You should actually be so, so grateful. He's totally into it! This is amazing for you. You don't even know how close you were to getting the boot. I wouldn't let a sissy bitch fuck up my chances with a hot guy. You got very lucky in this situation, understand?"

"Yes Goddess!"

"Okay, so here's your reality check: yes, you'll be begging him, and double yes, I'm gonna let him mess with you. I'm gonna insist that he messes with you, actually. That's what I'm looking forward to the most! I don't care how scared you are. You will serve and obey him just as you do me. He'll decide whether you cum or not. If he says no, you will thank him for denying you and cover his feet with sissy kisses. Am I being crystal clear?"

"Yes Goddess, but I...Goddess, I'm..."

"Shush, no more complaining. What I should be hearing now is endless gratitude that we're allowing you to stay and participate. Because if I see you're not pleasing him, if you're not putting your all into it...I will throw your ass out immediately."

"Thank you so much, Goddess. Thank you, I really am so grateful. Please let me stay, I can't live without you!"

"Good girl. All better now?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Cool beans! Man, look at you. You're such a drama queen! Pull yourself together, slut! Here, maybe this'll help..."

She bounced up and plopped her ass back down on me, squeezing out a short, sharp, acrid smelling fart and then grinding it into my tear-stained face.

"Ha! God damn! That's a nasty one! I seriously need to shower and get cute before he shows up, fuck..."

She casually switched the vibe back on and then got up and started strolling off.

"See you in a bit!"

After Goddess finished showering, she finally released me from the smother box and detached the vibrator from my cage. My chair duties now complete, she decided I should now be her table, one of her new favorite roles for me. I kneeled in front of the couch holding a bowl of chips in my left hand, her drink in my right. She rested her phone on top of my head when she wasn't using it, and I struggled to keep it level. Sometimes she'd tickle and poke me to try and put me off balance. I spent what seemed like an eternity holding this uncomfortable pose while Goddess lounged luxuriously and watched TV, until my senses were shocked upon hearing the doorbell ring. My whole body jumped and I almost dropped everything.

"Yaaayy!" Goddess exclaimed, jumping up and running to the door. I did my best to prepare mentally for the traumatic experience to come, telling myself to just be as submissive as possible and don't mess this up. I knew Goddess was serious about kicking me out if this guy didn't like me, so I had please him, even if it terrified me and made me sick to my stomach.

I heard the door swing open and listened to them greet each other and make out for a while as I looked straight ahead. They both took a seat on the couch in front of me. I stole a quick glance at him and saw again how much bigger and stronger he was than me. I was truly fearful of him. It made me feel so small.

"Holy shit, look at this guy! How long have you had him like this?"

"Oh god, I don't even know. Doesn't he look funny?"

"Looks like he's had a rough day!"

"Ha! Yeah, you could say that. He was so funny when I told him you had his key."

"Oh yeah, how'd he like that?"

"Um, he cried like an absolute pussy! Shocking, right? And he just had another little bitch fit earlier while I was sitting on him." Goddess got in my face and mimicked my crying. "Boo hoo hoo, I don't wanna be a cuck! Please no, I can't do this! Who do I sound like, slave?"

"Me Goddess," I squeaked out. They both laughed heartily as I turned a deep shade of red and felt water welling up behind my eyes for the millionth time that day.

"So like, what do we do?" He asked, looking me up and down and seeming genuinely curious.

"Well, he's gotta prove to you that he's worthy of a release. We could literally do anything we want. I dunno. I kinda just wanna watch you bully him."

"Bully? Like in school?"

"Sure! Whatever you want!"

"Damn, well I never really did any bullying in high school, to be honest. But fuck it, let's give it a shot!"

He took the drink and bowl out of my hands and put them off to the side. Then he got up off the couch, grabbed me by the shoulders to pull me up off my knees and threw me in a headlock.

"I guess you gotta start with a classic noogie, right?"

He started grinding his knuckles into the top of my head rapidly. It was so harsh and irritating, I started yelping and squealing wildly. Goddess was cracking up and clapping her hands together in joy, spurring him on.

"Go ahead nerd, try and get out of it, I know you want to!"

I tried hopelessly to pull my head away, grabbing his arm with both my hands and yanking at it in vain.

"Can't get out, huh, nerd? I'll stop if you say uncle!"

"Uncle!"

"What's that? Couldn't hear you."

"Uncle, sir!"

"Oh, I like that. Say it with the sir again."

"Uncle, sir!"

He finally stopped the noogie but kept me in the headlock. Goddess was doubled over with laughter on the couch.

"You love this, huh babe? It's pretty fun, I gotta admit. Oh, I got one! How about a wet willy?"

He slurped his index finger in his mouth and then jammed it in my ear, twisting it back and forth.

"Aahh! Stop! Please!" I screamed girlishly.

"Make me, bitch! Am I doing it right, babe?"

"Oh my god, I'm literally gonna die from laughing! You're doing fucking amazing."

"Hell yeah, what else do you want me to do to this little guy?"

"Give him a swirly!"

"Oh shit, that's brilliant!"

He released me from the headlock and then effortlessly threw me over his shoulder, marching towards the bathroom while Goddess followed behind excitedly. I couldn't believe how easy it was for him to manhandle me. When we got to the bathroom, he dropped me face down so I had to do a handstand over the toilet while he held me by my legs.

"Ready to get dunked, nerd?"

"Yes, sir!"

He pushed down on my legs, sending me face first into the bowl and submerging me in the water. After a few seconds he pulled me up, let me breathe for a moment, and then dunked me again. This was repeated many, many times while he and Goddess laughed and mocked me.

12