Owned Ch. 04: Bullied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaddaya think, time to flush now?"

"Sure, babe!"

Goddess hit the handle and I felt the water drain around me while more spewed out from the sides. He pushed down harder, smushing my face into the porcelain while the water started to rise back up.

"Damn baby, this is getting me so fucking hot watching you make him your bitch like this. I want you so bad right now. Let's just get this over with so we can fuck. I have an idea, just keep holding him like that. Do you have the key on you?"

"Yeah babe, it's in my pocket."

Goddess reached into his pocket and produced the key, then proceeded to unlock me and remove my cage while I watched pathetically from the bowl, my head just above the water.

"Beg your master for a chance to cum, bitch."

Now on the verge of tears once again, I pleaded hysterically in a pained, girlish tone.

"Please sir, please let me! I'm so desperate. I need this so bad. I'll let you do anything to me, I promise, I'll be really good for you..."

"You gonna give me your lunch money from now on, dork?"

"Yes, sir!"

This sent Goddess into another fit of delighted laughter.

"You hear that? He's gonna gimme his lunch money! Yeah, I guess we should let him babe."

"Aw, you're such a sweet guy. What do you say, slave?"

"Thank you, Master!"

Goddess began touching me in the most emasculating way possible, using two fingers to push my penis against my stomach and lightly rubbing my shaft in a tiny circular motion, treating it like a clit. It felt incredible, nevertheless. My eyes rolled back in my head and I wiggled and moaned daintily as Master continued holding me upside down.

"Stay with me down there, slave. You need to ask permission again when you're close. Keep showing your gratitude to Master. Thank him and tell him you're his sissy bitch."

"Thank you Master, I'm your sissy bitch!"

"Repeat it. Don't you dare stop."

"Thank you Master, I'm your sissy bitch! Thank you Master, I'm your sissy bitch!"

I repeated the mantra over and over as Goddess brought me to the edge with her slow, dainty rubs. It hadn't even been a minute when I began to feel like I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Thank you Master, I'm...oh fuck, can I cum?! Can I please cum?!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Goddess laughed and quickened her pace ever so slightly as I became completely overwrought, trying so hard to hold back until I got final permission. "Already? God, it's only been like thirty seconds! Are you gonna let him, babe?"

"Hmmm..." Master pondered for a few agonizing moments. "Yeah sure, why not?"

"If you say so. Okay slave, Master says you can cum. Squirt! Now, bitch!"

I exploded immediately, overtaken with the most intense and euphoric feeling. Goddess expertly aimed my penis so that the hot spurts of cum hit my face as she milked it all out of me. I screamed effeminately as my body shook and convulsed with pleasure and my mind fully embraced the deep humiliation of it all. It was the most amazing orgasm I'd ever had. A few brief moments of pure, heavenly bliss in my pathetic life.

When Goddess had cleared me of every last drop, Master finally lowered my legs and lay me on my hands and knees with my face still in the bowl. I was still shaking uncontrollably and breathing heavy, and my body felt like Jell-O. I could barely hold myself up.

"Man, that was funny as hell! This guy needs help. Looks like he really enjoyed it, though."

"He better have, cuz he's not getting another one for a long, looonnnggg time. Hear that, slave?"

"Y-y-yes Goddess," I stuttered out weakly.

"Hmm now, I think some of that jizz missed your face. Why don't you lick around the inside of that bowl for like...I dunno, ten minutes I guess. Then go in the laundry room and don't make a fucking sound for the rest of the night. I moved your bed in there. You can thank us now."

"Thank you Goddess, thank you Master."

"Nighty night, bitch."

"See ya little buddy, good luck with all that!"

As I shamefully licked at the toilet water, I tried with great difficulty to comprehend what had just occurred. I had completely supplicated myself to another man for Goddess, let him bully me like a grade school nerd, and thanked him for it. I had willingly allowed her to give him full control of my penis. The orgasm I'd been dreaming about for months as an intimate experience between Goddess and I was spent with him dangling me over a toilet, laughing at me. This total destruction of my dignity and manhood had led to the most incredible climax I'd ever experienced. I was completely drained; physically, mentally and, above all, emotionally. And I knew this was just the start. This was going to be my new normal. A sissy slave to both Goddess and Master.

12