Owned: Good Morning

Story Info
Waking up the toy.
2.4k words
4.01
32.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fuck with the television on, our legs shaking as we orgasm to the feed of Anna crying herself to sleep. Afterwards we lie there, sweaty and spent, and we drift off in each other's arms.

The next morning I awake to find Claire, fully dressed, stroking my hair as she leans over me.

"Hey, I need to get going. I have some work to do before we meet up at her place. And while this spot is secluded and wonderful, it's not the quickest commute."

"It's true. You know, we're really the ones suffering the most here. At least she doesn't have to deal with traffic."

Claire pauses and bites her lip. "Ok you can't even make jokes about it or I'll get horny again."

"Oh are we calling her an it? I didn't realize we were taking the dehumanization that far."

"Knock it off," she says, pretending to be angry as she swats me with her clutch, "although, maybe that can be a sometimes? Like, what if we—shit! This is why you can't even make jokes! Ugh, I'll be back tonight."

"Which of the cars are you taking?" I call after her, sitting up and stretching.

"I'll just take the Toyota. I'm only driving to the train station."

"You don't want to drive the whole way? It'll probably be quicker."

She grins like a filthy schoolgirl and brandishes her phone. "I shouldn't watch this while I drive, and I'll definitely want to watch this."

She's referring to the live feed. My cock pulses.

"God I fucking love you," I say, shaking my head, "and hey, don't worry, anything you miss we'll have a record of."

"Mmm I love you too, and not just for saying that. Although it didn't hurt." She comes back over to pull my head in and kiss my cheek, "but you still have morning breath so that's all you're getting right now." She stands up and heads to the door. As she's leaving, she turns back and leans through the doorway. "Oh, and if you rewind the footage about an hour, you'll probably be glad you did." She winks and disappears.

I immediately go to the desk and do as she suggested. In addition to the live feed, I purchased several massive hard drives where footage can be diverted for posterity. I find a segment labelled "good morning ;-)" and open it.

In the footage, Claire, wearing only a pair of leggings and a sports bra and apparently back from her morning run, walks into Anna's room to find her curled up on the bed, her arms still cuffed behind her back. She wakes with a start as the door opens, and her face goes from naked fear to a guarded attempt at dignity in a matter of seconds. It falters as Claire approaches with purpose, and she stumbles over the beginning of a prepared speech.

"Ok, s-s-so I've been thinking, right? A-and maybe there's, like, something—fuck! No, please!"

Without saying a word, Claire seizes her by the hair and pulls her off the bed. Anna scrambles not to fall, but lands heavily on her knees just the same. Claire pushes her back against the side of the bed, and pins her head in place with her ass, Anna's face enveloped in the leggings. At first she's still, shocked with disgust. Then as Claire slips a hand down the front of her leggings and pushes back harder, Anna begins to struggle, twisting and attempting to get fresh air. Claire just winks at the camera as she holds her in place for another ten seconds. When she finally pulls back, Anna gasps for air and lets out a sob of humiliation.

"What the fuck?!" she begs, only for Claire to slap her face twice and shove a hand down her throat. She gags hard, twice, and then Claire pulls back to where she's right at the edge of Anna's reflex, but not triggering it. Tears are in Anna's eyes as drool begins to drip down Claire's hand.

"Look, I don't have time to play games with you this morning. This is probably going to suck for you, but you're going to do it, or I'll get the stun gun again." She removes her hand and slides her leggings down to her thighs, turning around again.

"Wait, oh my god, can't I—?"

"I don't have the time to teach you how I like my pussy licked, and honestly, I'd rather get off to your humiliation than your mouth anyway. Now lick my ass like an ice cream cone or I swear to god your morning will get worse."

There's a sob that's cut off as her bare ass swallows Anna's face again. Claire looks at the camera, one hand on her clit as she smiles in expectation. Then there's a jolt of pleasure in her face, and she bites her lip and moans.

"Oh fuck, that's perfect," she says to the camera, "mmm she really hates this. But that's ok because she's gonna keep doing it anyway, isn't that right, whore?" Claire licks her free hand and reaches down to punctuate her question with slaps to Anna's tits. Anna shrieks into her ass and twists against the bed. But Claire keeps her pinned, and leans forward until the sound of Anna's labored breathing through her nose is audible.

"That's it, be a good whore and I'll let you breathe. Oh god just like that. Fuck. Yes. Fuck!"

Claire doubles over as her fingers work faster, and the muscles in her face tighten. She's been so worked up about this, it's not a surprise that her orgasm hits quickly. But when it does, it hits hard, and her moans are guttural and animalistic as she spasms against Anna's face. Finally she's finished, and she leans back, sighing and smiling at me on camera. Eventually Anna runs low on oxygen again, and she shakes and thrashes to get away. This time Claire allows it, straightening up to let Anna gasp and scream in helpless rage.

"Mmm thanks, whore," Claire says, patting her head and spitting in her face, "what a way to start the day. See you tonight."

Anna just sits there, staring up with pitiful hate scrawled across her features along with the shining streak of Claire's saliva. She waits until Claire leaves the room to wipe it off furiously on the bedspread, and collapse into a heap on the floor.

I find myself masturbating to the video without even realizing it, and I have to stop myself from cumming to the look on Anna's face as she lies there, the hope she carefully cultivated through the night withering like a leaf in autumn. I tuck myself away, the erection slowly receding as I drink some water, do my morning exercises, and go to the kitchen. I put on my "The Cook Has a Great Ass!" apron, a gift from Claire the Christmas before last, and make breakfast. For myself, two eggs, two slices of toast, some potatoes and an orange. I arrange it on a tray like the breakfast in a television commercial. I want it to contrast as much as possible with the bowl of plain oatmeal I made for Anna.

I go downstairs and let myself into her room. By the time the door opens, she's curled against the bad, blocking her bare chest with her knees. The look she gives me as I enter is a delicious blend of fear, helplessness, and rage.

"Good morning, whore," I say as I set the tray down, seeing her flinch at the way I've addressed her. "You must be hungry. Claire's ass is delicious, but it's not exactly filling."

She flinches again as she realizes I saw her earlier abuse, then tries to regain some degree of composure. She says nothing, but just stares at me as I set the tray on the dresser, and two dog dishes on the floor. This time there's no hiding her reaction to it, and her eyes widen in disgusted disbelief as I pour water into one of the dishes, and the oatmeal into the other.

"You can't be fucking serious..." she says, looking up at me. She's furious, but there's panic around the edges. She knows how bad this will make her feel, and part of her already knows she's going to end up doing it. I sit in the chair, set the tray on my lap, and begin eating my breakfast.

"I'm not doing that," she says, leaning back against the bed and shaking her head. "I'll eat when you let me do it like a human being."

I chuckle. "No, you'll eat now."

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" she says through gritted teeth.

"Because if there's any oatmeal left in that bowl by the time I'm finished with my breakfast, I'm going to fuck your ass with only your saliva as lube, and then I'll make you lick the cum from my cock afterwards."

There's a visible clench of fear in her body, and her face works desperately to hang onto its irritated expression. I lock eyes with her, and take an enormous bite of toast. I hold up the sliver that remains, and she crumbles.

Shifting forward, Anna lowers her chest and begins to lap at the water in the dish. After a few mouthfuls, she switches to the oatmeal. At first she tries to do it as tidily as possible, and winces with humiliation as she gets her breakfast on the tip of her nose. She tries to maintain this for a few minutes, until she glances up at a loud crunch from me. I'm chewing the last of my toast, and all I have left is the orange and a few potatoes. With a sob, Anna shoves her face into the dish.

I pause, my cock swelling. Claire and I went through some of Anna's social media last night, and in my head I juxtapose an image of a happy, smiling girl struggling to keep her graduation cap on her head with the pathetic whore in front of me, slurping at her food like a dog and mopping it up with her face.

When she's finished, she looks up at me in panic. There's slop around her mouth, and she has clumps of it in her hair, on her nose, and near her temples. I'm putting the last of the orange slices into my mouth, and I watch relief crash over her face. Then the cost of this relief sinks in, and she slumps forward again, crying into her empty bowl. I walk over to her and kneel down next to her head. I stroke her hair, shushing her softly.

"I know, I know, whore." I take a handful of her hair, and lift her out of the dish. As I do so, she tries to turn away and hide her messy face from me. The embarrassment and shame in her expression has my underwear painfully tight. "No, don't turn away. I want to see you like this. That's it, open your eyes. Look at me."

She does so, and the vulnerability in her gaze is so open and helpless that I nearly fall in love on the spot.

"Do you want me to clean you off?" I ask gently, and she nods, fighting back tears. "Of course," I say with a smile, and shove her face in the water bowl.

At first she allows it to happen, probably expecting something of the sort at least a little bit. But then she tries to pull up, and my hand holds firm. That's when she starts to panic, and her body twitches where she kneels. Her hands start to twist in their cuffs, and her feet begin kicking. Finally I pull her out, and she gasps for air, water and streaks of oatmeal running down off her chin. She coughs a few times, then tries to beg me as I shove her down again. This time, as I hold her in place, I move around behind her, and slide my underwear down to my thighs. I spit in my hand, lubricate the head of my cock, and pull the string of Anna's underwear to the side. There's frothing and bubbling from the dish as Anna tries to protest, her thrashing increasing in desperation as I part her lips with my cock. I push forward until I bottom out, and she goes still. It's the first time I've violated her cunt, and it's happening like this. I pull her up from the dish, and she just gasps for air, coughs, and keeps repeating "oh god please, please no." Her face has been cleaned by the water, and I angle it towards one of the cameras as I fuck her brutally. Her whimpers in pain and humiliation are intoxicating, and it doesn't take long before I'm almost at my peak. I push her face first into the dish again, and hold her there as I begin to cum. As Anna thrashes again beneath me, shoved underwater in the middle of a breath, I find one of the cameras and grin at it. As the last of my cum gushes into Anna's cunt, I mouth "I fucking love you" to Claire, wherever she's watching this from.

When I'm finally spent, I pull out of Anna and lift her head from the bowl. She gasps and sputters and coughs at first, then this slowly dies down to soft whimpers. I lay her down gently, and reconnect the chain to her ankle.

There you go," I say softly, stroking her hair as I hold up a handcuff key, "now do you want me to undo the cuffs?"

She's too broken right now to give me anything other than unvarnished honesty, so she nods pitifully.

"Then thank me for breakfast, whore. And don't forget to address me appropriately. I prefer 'Sir.'"

"Th-th-thank you, Sir," she whispers, without hesitation. I smile, and undo the cuffs. She doesn't try to fight me this time, just winces as she brings her hands back in front of her body and rubs the marks on her wrists.

"See you again in a little bit, whore," I say as I take the tray and her food dish and leave her there.

As I walk out, I look back at where she's curled herself up on the floor. Presence is coming back into her eyes, and they're filling with tears as it does.