All Comments on 'Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Wow, your best one yet, and that is saying something!

sicraigsicraigabout 2 years ago

Excited to see where this goes

hueboihueboiabout 2 years ago

This is great and intriguing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very impressive. I love the way you don’t hold anything back so everything flows so naturally. You always manage a new and somewhat unusual experience but never a let down.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 2 years ago

Certainly intriguing. The only constructive criticism was that the last scene with Cali had so many repeated sentences that I had to make sure I wasn’t rereading the same paragraph. He can only revel so much. Otherwise I’m excited to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Whistles

Nice story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, until the last bit. Not a fan of incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tagged Incest when there is no actual incest in the chapter.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Why do so many lit writers have mommy issues???!!!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

Pretty adolescent. Big tits ofc, and very little else by way of physical description. Super limited vocabulary in the sex scene, really repetitive. "Spicy" and "cunt" how many times? And the proper maid using "so hung" instead "well-endowed" was an eyebrow-raiser. Chapter would've been better with no sex. Also if MC is so hung, his sister commenting on it was an opportunity missed.

Also not loving the mom stuff, especially right off the bat.

Finally, the rules about living there and the mansion being overtly demonic. Right off the bat it feels like none of this is worth it for MC or his family. Basically it's sounding like they're just trapped in a lust dimension of hell, which isn't really sexy.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

It's so refreshing to read a great story, I've been so disappointed lately. Other than the repeated sentences and word it's wonderful. A perfect amount of sex and I kept saying now go do mom and sister and you finally did, I hope Bela is marked for a garter.

I wasn't thrilled when Cali revealed she'd been used by all the Hayward from the beginning. Used up slut came to mind and I'm super sick of 99.9% of every story has a hung monster dick that steals the show and the girls are mesmerized. Yet there is a small % of hung dudes and most women when asked say it's uncomfortable, hurts and they don't want them. Can't wait for the Incest to start...

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the attention to breast jiggling. <3

TomdullyTomdully10 months ago

Boy oh boy but hey that did happen and probably still is so I love it but I hope you don't change him he seems to be a good person please don't make him a slut only but love the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars.

A good start to a tale. Well written, very few errors grammatically. So far so good.

re Mark263 comment about lit authors having "mummy issues"

Did Walt Disney actually believe in talking animals? His works are proliferated with them.

Did JRR Tolkien actually believe in hobbits, wizards and dragons?

Do you question Charles Dickens about his belief in Father Christmas?

As a reader it is helpful to keep separate the author and the characters.

Is it not the readers who mark mother son incest stories with higher scores the ones who have issues?

One author wrote in his comments that he tried writing a romance story and it got low marks and lousy comments from the readers. He rewrote it as a mother son incest story and got higher marks and better comments. What's a struggling poorly paid author going to do?

Is it not well documented that just as a daughters first love is her father, and a sons first love is his mummy.

Also in fantasy, for most people, the naughtier the better. We don't need to fantasize about straight laced prim and proper strictly moral prudes. We encounter those people everywhere. There is utterly no fun in those fantasies. We fantasize about the unattainable. That's what fantasy is. Something that is not real. Something imagined.

Most men fantasize about having sex with a young teenage girl with plaits and braces in a very short micro mini skirt. It doesn't mean they will ever live out their fantasy, well outside of a brothel/strip club.

Its merely a fantasy harking back to a time when their hormones were flowing rampantly out of control, they were surrounded by young girls in skimpy outfits who were still trying to find the boundaries of modesty. A time when they themselves were young and full of hope. That was before they realized that they had become sad old worn out has beens who never quite made it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The amount of repetitive and/or AI assisted "writing" is alarming. It is the *same* in every single one of their stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES