Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother purred around my nipple, the sound teasing my nub. Delight shot down to my cunt. I trembled as he kept licking and lapping at my pussy. So much pleasure rippled through my body. I groaned and squirmed as my orgasm swelled through me.

I would cum on my brother's mouth. My Master feasted on me. His hands shoved beneath my rump and squeezed my butt-cheeks. He kneaded them as I squirmed on the bed. I humped against his mouth. I ground my furred muff on his lips.

He growled as he licked at me. He devoured me with such passion as Mom played with my nipples. The pleasure swelling in me. Her lips were nice, but it was my brother's tongue licking at my cunt that gave me such pleasure. I squirmed on my back as he devoured my cunt.

His tongue stroked up my slit and brushed my clit over and over again.

"Master!" I squealed. "My big brother Master! Yes, yes, yes!"

Mother purred around my nipple and nibbled on it.

"Oh, my god," I moaned as my brother swirled his tongue around my clit. He stroked me with his hungry tongue. It was such a rush to have him doing that. I quivered here, loving every second of this. My face contorted with delight as I squirmed on my back. "Oh, wow, that's so good! I'm going to cum!"

Mom popped her mouth off my nipple and cooed, "Cum, honey. Cum on your big brother's. Drown our Master!"

Master suckled hard on my clit. I groaned, my thighs squeezing about his head. The pressure in my pussy rose towards that amazing bursting point. I shuddered as his lips nibbled on my bud. Sparks burst from that naughty spot.

They sizzled through my snatch and set fire to that naughty orgasm. I groaned and burst with ecstasy. My orgasm blazed through me. My body bucked as my juices gushed out of my cunt and flooded my brother's mouth.

"Yes," he growled, his hands squeezing my ass. "Kylie! I'm going to pop your cherry!"

"Please!" I squealed. "I want you to be my first, Master! I need your cock in me! I'm your Virgin-Maid. Your sister-maid! Take me!"

I bucked through my orgasm as he rose. Mom lay on her side beside us, her big boobs quivering there as she watched. Cali did, too. Her purple eyes peered down at me squirming through my ecstasy. I whimpered as my brother slid up my body.

I gasped as his big dick throbbed before him. It was so large as he loomed over me. I quivered there, my orgasm hitting its peak. I was so ready to be taken hard by my brother. Just to have his big dick slam into my cunt. That would be an amazing delight.

I grabbed his cock and pulled his dick to my pussy. I rubbed him on me. He groaned as I shuddered to feel his hard cock sliding up and down my cunt. He owned my pussy. My big brother controlled me.

That was so hot.

"Take me, please!" I moaned to him as he pushed his cock into my cunt. "Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

"Yes!" he growled and thrust his dick against my pussy lips.

They parted. His cock instantly hit my hymen, the barrier preventing him from going any deeper into my cunt. I shuddered as he pushed against it, his arms sliding beneath my body. He hugged me to him. I quivered as I felt his weight on me while my maidenhead stretched and stretched.

"Kylie!" he groaned with such longing to be in my virgin pussy. "My little sister... Fuck!"

He thrust harder.

My hymen tore. My cherry popped.

I gasped in delight as his cock entered my pussy. I was so wet from my orgasm. It was just such a delight to have him in me. Filling me up. This felt so right. Just the way we were meant to be united. I groaned as he sank to the hilt in me.

"Master!" I squealed, hugging him with my arms and legs, my pussy clenching down on his cock. "You're in me! Your cock is in me! Mom! Mom! My big brother's dick is in my pussy!"

"God, yes," groaned Lance. "Fuck, Kylie, you're so tight."

"Mmm, she a virgin," purred Mom, watching us with those hot, blue eyes.

I loved that she was watching as Lance pulled back his cock. His big dick slid out of my pussy. I groaned at that, my cunt clenching down on his dick. It was such a rush to have that thick shaft drawing back out of me, massaging my pussy walls.

Then he rammed back into me. My brother buried his thick shaft to the hilt in my cunt. I groaned as he filled me up. My body quivered beneath his. I clutched hard to him, moaning out my pure joy. I was born for this.

Born to be his Virgin-Maid.

"Shit," he groaned as he drew back, his voice thick with how much pleasure he took in my pussy. He reveled in my cunt. He loved the feel of my twat around his dick. I shuddered in delight as he fucked into me again and again. "Oh, shit, that's good."

He buried on the hilt in my snatch again and again. He fucked me with such force. He thrust to the hilt in me. I loved it. I loved every second of this big cock fucking me. He buried deep and hard into my snatch, his big dick fucking me with such force.

He groaned as I whimpered, my hands stroking his back. His cock pistoned in and out of my pussy. He buried to the hilt in me then drew back. My young twat clenched about him, massaging him my silky flesh.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as he fucked me. "Oh, shit, Kylie, that's wonderful. I love that so much. Just fucking love it. Oh, damn, just grip me with that cunt. Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. Damn, that's great."

I whimpered beneath my brother. "So good! Oh, Master!"

"I know," groaned Mom. "Just enjoy our Master's big dick, Kylie. He's hung like your father!"

"He's a Hayward man," Cali said.

"Yes!" I gasped, squeezing my snatch around his thick shaft. "And I'm a Hayward woman!"

I felt so much pride in gasping that out as my brother fucked his dick in and out of my tight cunt. He fucked to the hilt in me again and again. That was a wonderful treat. I shuddered on him, gripping his dick with my hot cunt.

He plowed to the hilt in me again and again. I loved it. My twat gripped his dick as he plowed to the hilt in me with such hard strokes. I loved it so much. I groaned, savoring that heat as he buried into me again and again.

Another orgasm built in me.

Another wonderful burst of incestuous pleasure.

I groaned, loving his cock burying into me. I hugged him so tight, my nipples rubbing on his chest. My petite body trembled beneath him. I loved this so much as he buried his dick into my cunt again and again. It was such a thrill. A pure delight to have him fucking me like this. I shuddered, my heart beating in my chest so hard and fast.

I groaned as he fucked me harder. Faster. He buried his dick to the hilt in my cunt. I loved that so much. I savored the feel of his thick shaft churning up my juicy, deflowered pussy. I savored my first time. It was such an amazing pleasure.

It was just the best.

"Master!" I whimpered.

"Are you going to cum on my cock?" he growled, his heavy nuts slapping into my taint.

"I am, Master!" I moaned. "I am, so hard. Just going to cum and cum and cum!"

"Good!" he growled, thrusting away at me, my orgasm swelling with his every plunge into my snatch. "Shit, you're tight, Kylie. My cock is going to erupt so hard in you!"

"Yes, Master!" I whimpered, clamping my cunt down on his dick. "I want that so much. I want you to flood me with all that cum. It'll be amazing!"

"Yes!" he growled as he fucked into me hard and fast. "It will be glorious!"

Glorious... That word echoed in my mind as his cock pumped into my twat over and over again. He buried to the hilt in me with his hard strokes. I loved it so much. He fucked me so hard. So fast. I quivered, squeezing my snatch down on him.

I loved how thick he was. How big. He stretched out my cunt. I loved that so much. I savored him burying into me again and again. I groaned, my cock plunging into her twat so hard. So fast. She trembled beneath me, clamping her cunt down on my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned, plunging hard and fast. "Shit, Kylie!"

"Are you going to cum in my pussy, Master?" I asked, my twat gripping his dick with such force.

"Shit, yes!" he growled. "That pussy is too tight, Kylie! Too fucking tight! But I want to feel you cumming. I want to experience your cunt convulsing because my dick made you orgasm."

"I'm almost there!" I whimpered, my fingernails raking across my back.

I squeezed my cunt down around his thrusting cock. It was so incredible to have my brother pumping away at me. He had such an amazing dick. He filled me up with it. I shuddered as he thrust away at me with his mighty cock. He buried so hard and deep into my cunt. It was a magnificent moment of delight.

His heavy nuts slapped into my taint. They were full of his cum. He would fire his jizz into me. That was such an exciting idea. I wanted him to do that. He plunged into me, stimulating my flesh. That orgasm building in me burst.

I gasped out as I came, "Master!"

My pussy convulsed. A mighty wave of rapture gushed through my body as my cunt rippled around his dick. He pulled back, my flesh suckling at him. I trembled beneath him, my mind drowning in ecstasy. He thrust back into my writhing snatch.

"Shit, yes," he groaned.

And erupted.

His hot cum pumped into my pussy. Spurt after spurt of his jizz spurted into my deflowered depths. I groaned as that pleasure surged through me. I shuddered, my back arching beneath him. It was so amazing to have in my Master's cum pumping into me.

Invigorating.

Intoxicating.

My mind drowned in the waves of ecstasy washing out of my snatch as he flooded me with all his seed. I felt the power of a Hayward's jizz pumping into me. My brother's cum filled me to the brim as my pussy writhed around him.

Suckled at him with such hunger. I wanted all of his cum in me. I wanted every drop of that jizz filling me to the brim. I quivered there, stars dancing before my eyes. It was an outstanding delight to have all this spunk in me.

"Oh, damn, Kylie," he groaned. "You're mine!"

"Yes, yes, you own me, Master!" I squealed in delight as he spurted one more time into my pussy. "Yours forever and ever! I love you!"

He kissed me with lips stained in my spicy pussy cream. I trembled beneath him, reveling in this moment. It was magnificent to have all that cum filling my pussy. His cock twitched in me as I savored his masculine weight on me.

My big brother was such a stud.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

It was so beautiful watching my son and daughter make love. There was something so wondrous about the taboo sight. Part of me wished their father was here to see this. But then I wouldn't be a part of the harem, would I? Another Hayward man would own me.

Had owned me. But he had died, and his son had inherited me. That made me shiver. To be owned by my husband and now my son was magical. I loved them both so much. I missed one and was so joyful to have the other.

My son slid off my daughter. He was such a strong, young man. My pussy clenched. That magnificent stud came from my pussy. I gave birth to him. He came from my body. That made me quiver in delight.

"Mom, eat your daughter's cunt clean of all my cum," he groaned, his dick dripping in Kylie's pussy cream.

"I was so hoping you'd ask that," I moaned. "Mmm, just let your mommy-slut clean her up. That's my job. To take care of my Master and his sexy maids."

"God, that's so hot, Mom," moaned Kylie. "I would have thought that was disgusting, but now... Now we're his!"

"His," I cooed in complete agreement.

Kylie shifted up the bed as I crawled between her thighs. I knelt there, my ass thrust out at my son as I lowered my face to my daughter's snatch. This naughty thrill washed through me at the prospect of feasting on my son's cum from my daughter's deflowered pussy. I was such a naughty mommy.

His cum matted her black curls. She had so much of her father in her, but she had my blue eyes. I breathed in the mix of spicy cream and salty cum. The incestuous blending of my children. I shuddered and buried my face into her snatch.

I licked at her and gathered up that yummy mix of jizz and cream.

The flavors melted across my tongue. They were so delicious to enjoy. I loved them as I quivered here. I licked at her again and again. I feasted on her with such hunger. I wanted to make her cum and drown me in all her passion.

"Mommy," she moaned as I licked at her. I lapped with hunger at her cunt, gathering up more and of our Master's cum. "Oh, Mommy! That's so good."

"So hot, right, Cali?" my son asked as he pushed his cock into the blonde curls of my bush.

"Yes, Master," Cali purred. She was ancient. I remembered her from my wedding. She looked the same as she did now. "It is hot. Fuck your mother as she devours your seed from your daughter's cunt."

I licked at Kylie with such hunger as my son pushed his dick into my pussy. My curls spilled over his cock. Then he rammed to the hilt in my snatch. It was an incredible delight to have him sinking his cock into my pussy.

Just an amazing delight.

I groaned, my body quivering with the delight of this moment. It was such a magnificent pleasure to have his cock sinking into my pussy. I shuddered, loving him spearing deeper and deeper into my twat. It was just a rapturous delight.

I moaned into my daughter's cunt as my son filled my pussy. My big boobs swayed beneath me as I reveled in this momentous moment. I squeezed my cunt down on his cock, loving that thick shaft in me. It was pure delight to have him fucking me.

He drew his cock then slammed back into my snatch. I loved that so much. It was rapturous to have him doing that. He buried his cock into my asshole over and over again. I loved that so much. I savored that wonderful passion.

It was rapturous to have him fucking me like that. He plowed into me with such force. He gripped my hips and fucked me hard, his nuts slapping into my bush. I moaned into my daughter's cunt, my tongue sliding through her folds.

"Mommy!" gasped Kylie as I brushed her clit at the end of each lick. "Oh, that's so good!"

"Yes, yes, feast on her," groaned my son as his big dick fucked into my snatch. He buried deep and hard into me. "Devour her, you naughty mommy!"

"Yes, Master," I moaned and thrust my tongue into my daughter's pussy.

She gasped as I did that. My tongue sank into her spicy depths full of my son's jizz. I swirled about in Kylie's deflowered twat and pulled out that jizz. I reveled in how delicious they tasted. My son and daughter blended.

My boobs swayed as my son pounded my cunt. He thrust into my snatch over and over again. I loved that big dick filling me up as I scooped his cum out of his sister's twat. I plunged into my daughter's pussy again and again.

Each time, I found more of his cum.

More of that wonderful spunk.

The flavors melted over my tongue as I reveled in this forbidden delight. I feasted on my son and daughter's passion. I reveled in them blending together. It was a delight to enjoy. Just a passion to revel in. I licked and lapped at her snatch. I feasted on her with such passion.

She groaned, squeezing her thighs around my head and humping against me. I loved the flavor of her. The taste of her twat. It was an amazing pussy to enjoy. I licked and lapped at her with such passion.

"Oh, yes, yes," she groaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing, Mommy!"

"Just enjoy her licking your cunt, Kylie!" my Master growled as he fucked into my snatch.

"Enjoy fucking Mommy's pussy, Master!" my daughter whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, Mommy!"

I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt as my son churned up my pussy with that big dick of his. My orgasm swelled in me as I searched deeper in Kylie's cunt for his cum. I found more of it and pulled it out, loving the flavors. It was an incredible delight. Just a feast for me to enjoy. I reveled in it as I licked and lapped at her twat.

My daughter humped against me, moaning louder and louder.

I groaned into her twat, thrusting my tongue in.

I didn't find my son's cum.

I swirled around in Kylie but found none of that salty jizz I craved. Just that spicy cream of my daughter's deflowered pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," grunted Lance as he fucked me with this big dick. "That's so hot!"

"Uh-huh," Kylie moaned as I licked at her twat now.

I stroked up and down her pussy lips and brushed her clit. She moaned as I did that. Her small body quivered. Her little titties barely jiggled. She gasped as she humped her furred muff against my mouth.

"Mommy!" she moaned.

"Mmm, Kylie," I purred, my son's big dick stirring up my cunt. He rammed into me with hard strokes. Just such powerful plunges of his cock.

I loved it.

I savored that big dick burying into me again and again. He churned me up, my juices dripping down my thighs. I groaned, loving the feel of him plowing into me. It was just such a wicked passion. He drilled into me again and again.

He fucked me with such passion. He buried into me with such force. I loved it so much. I shuddered, squeezing my cunt around his cock. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. He plowed to the hilt in my twat over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered into my daughter's snatch. "Oh, I'm going to cum on your cock, Master!"

"Such a naughty mommy!" he growled. "Let me feel that cunt writhing around my dick!"

"Yes, Mommy!" Kylie moaned as I suckled on her clit.

I nibbled on her bud as he slammed his thick dick into my pussy. I suckled on my daughter's bud, nursing on her. She whimpered, her body trembling as she climbed towards her orgasm. My own built and built as my son fucked me with such hard strokes. His crotch smacked into my butt-cheeks. They jiggled from the impacts.

"Mommy!" squealed Kylie.

A flood of spicy juices gushed out of her cunt. I loved that wonderful gush of incestuous juices. I reveled in my daughter's juices gushing out and bathing my mouth. It was such a wonderful flood of hot pussy cream.

I licked and lapped it up. I devoured it with everything that I had. I loved her juices bathing my mouth as my son fucked his dick to the hilt in my cunt. I groaned at that massive cock filling up my pussy as I drank my daughter's passion.

"Master!" I moaned, my pussy clamping down on his dick as he pulled back. "Yes!"

I climaxed.

My incestuous delight surged through me. I shuddered as my son buried his cock back into my pussy. My snatch rippled around him, so hungry for his jizz to flood into me. My garter quivered, hungry for him to spurt that power into me.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he erupted in me. "Mom!"

"Master!" I gasped in rapturous delight.

His hot cum spurted into my pussy and soaked my womb. He had already bred me, I could feel that I had his baby in me, and now I just reveled in having more of his cum spurting into my cunt. That was such a thrill to feel him doing that to me.

My twat rippled and writhed around my dick. I shuddered, suckling at him with such hunger. It was such a passionate moment. My heart pounded in my chest as I suckled out all that cum from his nuts. I shuddered, my face twisting with delight as I drank my daughter's pussy juices.

"Mom!" he breathed as he pumped over and over into my pussy. "Shit!"

"Oh, yes, yes, cum in her, Master!" Kylie moaned.

I loved his cum flooding my pussy. It brimmed with such power. I could feel my body absorbing his sexual energy. My big tits swayed, heavy with my milk. I groaned, my twat convulsing around his dick. It was a magnificent treat to have all that jizz flooding into me.

Just a wonderful delight.

I licked at my daughter's pussy as he groaned, pumping more and more of his cum into my snatch. He filled me to the brim with his spunk. I trembled with that wonderful passion. This was just perfect. Just what I needed to have in me.

I rubbed my face into my daughter's twat as my son fired the last of his cum into my pussy. He filled me up with all that jizz. I loved it. I was so happy to have his spunk in me. It felt so wonderful. A big smile spread on my lips.