Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
A little sister surrenders to her brother's mind control!
7.5k words
4.68
80.6k
133

Part 3 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Sis Surrenders to His Mind Control

Kylie Hayward

I screamed as the shadowy, malformed cat with the green, glowing eyes advanced on me down the hallway of this dumb, stupid, insane manor. My mind gibbered at the impossible sight of it slinking closer to me. My stomach roiled with fear.

I dropped my suitcase. I had to flee. Run.

I turned and raced back for the door to the living quarters, shrieking in terror. My skin grew clammy. I stared at the door. At safety. Why did it seem so far away? I hadn't gone that far down the hallway of this spooky manor.

My throat burned with my piercing shriek. I had to--

Something struck me in the back. I gasped as I hit the floor of the hallway hard. The air burst from my lungs. The weight stayed on my back, pinning me to the ground. My entire body quivered in terror. I squeezed my eyes shut, whimpering against the fear.

A wet tongue licked my cheek.

I shuddered at the disgusting touch. I felt so dirty all of a sudden. The weight shifted on my back. Feet. I felt the paws of that shadowy cat on me, claws pricking my skin through my t-shirt. Tears burst in my eyes.

"I'm going to enjoy raping you and putting my children in your womb," the disgusting thing cooed. "A Hayward womb. Mmm, there is power in that, little morsel."

I writhed on the ground, my body convulsing in terror. Tears burst from my eyes as my stomach churned with disgust.

"LANCE!"

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I panted as I stared down at my mother and Cali. Their faces dripped in my pearly cum. My purple-eyed maid licked her lips while my mommy-maid shivered in delight. I groaned at the pleasure bursting through me. This was so incredible.

That silver garter I had given my mother had turned her into my slut. The magic of it controlled her mind. Cali was right. I didn't know who or what she was, but I owned her now. And she had given me the chance to own my mother.

It was so taboo. Such a forbidden experience to fuck my mother in all her holes then cum on her face. This night was magnificent. I loved it. I felt so amazing. My entire body buzzed with the delight of this moment. I felt so invigorated by it.

"I have to--"

Shadows unfurled behind Cali as her head whipped to the side. "No!" she hissed. "Your sister just left the suite. She broke my seal."

"Seal?" I asked, confused.

"This is bad, Master Lance." Her purple eyes shot up at me. They glowed. "The night stirs. The defenses are weakened. She's in grave danger."

"Danger?" My stomach lurched. "Kylie is in danger from what?"

"The Imprisoned. That is why you need your maids." Cali shuddered, her purple eyes widened. "No, no, the Gizzamuluke is out. He'll hurt her badly if he doesn't kill her."

I didn't think. I just turned and ran towards the door of my mother's bedroom.

"Master!" Cali cried out after me. "Wait!"

I burst out of my mother's room into the hallway and went left. I ran naked down it with my cock bouncing before me, passing the other bedrooms of my personal suite in Hayward manor. Fear pounded through my chest. My little sister was in danger?

Fuck that.

I crashed through the door into the kitchen/living room area of the suite. I went right now, racing past the couch and TV. I went right again to the exit. I darted through the antechamber. The door out into the manor house had a purple circle glowing on it with strange sigils. Like a magic circle from some horror movie about witches or something.

I threw the door open and gasped.

My sister screamed and thrashed. She lay pinned on the floor of the dark hallway. Something even blacker than the shadows sat on her back, holding her down. My stomach lurched at the impossibility of it. A monster formed out of the darkness.

It looked up at me, green, feline eyes locking on mine.

"Master Hayward," the monster growled, its voice full of disgusting hungers. It laughed, a hissing and cruel sound. "Will you watch as I take her? She'll make a fine mother for my litter."

"Help me, Lance!" sobbed my sister, her face twisted with terror. She reached for me.

"Get the fuck off her!" I snarled and charged forward and threw a punch at the monster's head.

My fist passed right through the shadows. It was like plunging my hand into a polar vortex. As cold as death. I groaned at the numbness spreading over my fist as it emerged on the other side. The thing laughed and slashed with its paw.

Pain exploded across my stomach. White-hot agony. Blood spurted from the wound and splashed the creature's open mouth. It growled in hunger. I staggered as my guts blazed. Sweat broke out across my forehead.

"GET OFF HER!" I roared in fury. I wouldn't let this thing hurt my sister. I swung another punch, anger and righteous outrage blazing through me.

Golden light burst around my fist as I struck it in the muzzle. This time, I connected. The energy burst across the creature's face. It snarled in pain as I threw it off my sister and flung it ten feet down the hallway. The monster hit the ground and burst into waves of shadow that sloshed over the carpet runner and washed into the walls.

"Lance!" screamed Kylie as she scrambled to her feet and darted behind me.

The waves of shadows didn't dissipate. A tendril thrust up to one of the macabre paintings that lined the walls of the manor. It touched it and the shadows writhed and coalesced back into that disgusting creature.

The pain in my guts swelled. Blood spilled hot down my thighs. The monster gibbered in fury. I turned and grabbed my sobbing sister. I pushed her back to the suite. Cali stood in the doorway naked save for the golden garter she wore on her thigh. Shadows spread from her, too, her purple eyes burning with fury.

Kylie sobbed as I staggered to safety. I shoved her past Cali the slipped into the room. I groaned and collapsed to my hands and knees in the antechamber. Blood splashed on the floor. I groaned and rolled over onto my back as Cali pulled the door shut with a booming thud.

"LANCE!" shrieked Kylie as I clutched at my torn abdomen.

So much blood. I grew cold. "I think... I need a doctor."

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

"Master," I breathed at the sight of my son lying on his back in the antechamber. Blood smeared his guts. He trembled on the ground while my daughter stood over him sobbing hysterically.

I had to serve my Master. I had to save him. The silver garter on my thigh burned with the knowledge. My breasts ached with what my son needed. I darted to him, fell to my knees, and leaned my breasts over his mouth. I pressed a nipple against his lips.

"Nurse, Master," I purred. "Nurse from your mommy-maid's breast. That's what you need."

He latched onto my nub, groaning in pain. Then he suckled.

I shuddered as my breast milk gushed out of my nipple and flooded his mouth. I groaned at how incredible it felt to have him drinking my breast milk once more. To nurse my son. My Master. My nipple tingled each time he suckled.

I shone with my motherly love.

Kylie gasped, "Silver."

My pussy clenched with the heat building between my thighs. I groaned at how good it felt to nurse him. My nipple throbbed as he suckled with hunger. He gulped down my motherly treat as his stomach... mended.

I healed him.

Of course, I healed him. It all made so much sense to me. I wore the silver garter. I was his Mommy-Maid. I was his healer. That was my role in his harem. What my powers were as his Mommy-Maid. It all made such perfect sense to me.

I smiled as he gulped down my breast milk. He swallowed every bit of it. I shuddered in delight as he suckled with more and more strength. My cunt burned as I licked the cum dripping down my face to my lips. I savored my son's salty seed as he breastfed from me.

"That's it, Master," I purred. "Oh, that's just it. Just drink every drop of milk that I have. Ooh, yes, yes, just like that."

I was so glad to serve him like this.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Silver light shone around my mother as I suckled from her nipple. Her warm milk squirted into my mouth every time I nursed. I loved the sweet flavor of it. So different from cow's milk. Such a delight to drink. It flowed down my throat and warmed my belly.

The pain in my guts faded. I felt the tear mending beneath my hands.

I swallowed every drop of milk that I had, loving the flavor of her breast milk. It was such a thrill. It even hardened my cock as the pain faded. She groaned as I suckled down her milk. Kylie whispered something as I kept nursing.

Kept enjoying this wonderful treat.

"The Mommy-Maid," said Cali. "Using the Element of Spirit. The Healer and Nurturer."

I gulped down more and more of the milk. The pain was almost gone. I swallowed and the wound knitted back together. All I could feel was blood sticky on my abdomen. I nursed a final time from my mother's nipple. The silver light vanished around her.

I popped my mouth off her nipple, the flavor of her milk lingering in my mouth. It had an aftertaste that was sort of like a honey drew melon. I sat up then stood, my hard cock bobbing before me. I glanced at Cali, so many questions bursting through my mind as the memory of that thing ripped at my mind. It was an impossible horror. It should not exist.

"Lance!" Kylie flung herself at me and hugged me tight. My little sister trembled against me.

My arms went around her, holding her to me. I stared at Cali and asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Cali licked her lips, gathering up some of my cum that had run down her face. Her purple eyes almost glowed. My eyes flicked to the magic circle on the wall behind her. Was that creature able to get in here?

"The Hayward men have long guarded the cells of the monsters that would seek to destroy the world," Cali said, her voice far more ancient than it had ever sounded. "The Imprisoned. Ancient and foul things that have existed long before humans. They are all jealous of your kind. Many are chained in the various works of art in this house. They are creatures of the night who walk the boundary between life and death. It is your job to keep them imprisoned."

"That one escaped!" My hands balled into fists. "He got out! He was still alive. He's still out there."

"Yes," said Cali, "but you hurt the Gizzamuluke. He might have broken free of his cell but not the prison. That is why it is dangerous beyond the safety of your personal suite once night has fallen. Until you have your full harem, that is. Even then... Well, no prison is ever fully safe."

"Full harem?" I demanded. "And prison? This manor is a prison? So I'm some sort of a warden."

"You are Master Lance Hayward, the Guard of Enclosed Spaces. It is in your blood. Your lineage. In your very family name." Cali smiled. "You need to gather your five Chief Maids. The Mommy-Maid, the Virgin-Maid, the Dominatrix-Maid, the Scientist-Maid, and the Bodyguard-Maid. They can recruit lesser maids to aid in keeping the Imprisoned in their cells."

"This is insane," I muttered.

She shrugged. "You must build your harem. You have made your choice, Master Lance. You must use your seed to empower your harem of maids so they may fight the darkness."

"Jesus," I said, holding Kylie to me. She was still trembling, her body soaked in sweat. It bled through her t-shirt, her flesh clammy. "Jesus, this can't be happening."

"You have seen the power of the silver garter already," said Cali. "Your mother is bound to you. It controls her and chains her to your will and lusts. And that is why her milk healed you. That is the Mommy-Maid's role. To keep you and your maids healthy for the fight against the darkness."

"It was glorious to heal you with my breast milk, Master," Mother cooed, her hands gripping her naked tits.

My mind struggled to process all of this. Monsters. Jails. Maids. I could taste my mother's breast milk lingering in my mouth. She had mended my wounds. That shadowy creature had been real. More than real.

"And what are you?" I asked, glancing at Cali. "You're not human."

"As I said, I'm the Familiar Maid," she answered, her purple eyes growing ancient. "The pact your ancestor made with me gives you this power. You tapped into it. The Golden Dominance." She touched her golden garter on her thigh.

"Ancestor?" I stared at the maid. She looked to be in her thirties. A busty woman at the peak of her beauty. "How old are you?"

"That's impolite to ask a woman, Master," she said with a sly smile.

"You're not a woman."

"No. You should recruit the next maid." Her eyes flicked to my sister trembling in my arms. "The pink, Master. The pink would be perfect for your sister."

My cock lurched. I stared down at my sister. She was shuddering. I swallowed and pushed her towards my mom. "Take her to her room. I need to wash up and think."

"Yes, Master," Mom purred. She took Kylie from me and helped the poor, trembling thing stumble away.

I stared at Kylie's leg, clad in her jeans, and pictured a pink garter around her thigh. My cock twitched at the thought. I had already made my mother into a maid, why not my little sister? Eighteen-year-old Kylie. I pictured her in a maid's uniform, her black pigtails spilling over her low-cut bodice that fit tight over her small breasts. Her blue eyes shining, her skirt falling short down her lithe legs, the pink garter around her left thigh.

"Damn," I muttered.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

I trembled as Mom took me to my room and set me down on the bed. She whispered to me about tea. I just nodded. The memory of that awful creature wouldn't leave me. I put my hands over my stomach as I remembered what he said.

A Hayward womb.

I had power in me. Power he wanted to use. I shuddered at the horror of this night. This place. Mom didn't close the door after she left. I stared at the light from the hallway spilling into my room. I had left my suitcase out in the dangerous hallway with all my things in it.

I shuddered here.

Then my brother appeared naked in the doorway. He stood tall and strong, nineteen and with blue eyes. Strong eyes. I knew he was handsome before, but it was academic. He was my brother. But now... After hearing him fucking Mom and Cali, I knew he was a man.

Virile and powerful.

His cock thrust out hard before him. I stared at him, the fear melting away. Something inside of me, something in my womb, quivered. There was power in a Hayward womb. Our bloodline was meant to fight the darkness.

My brother had some power he wanted to give me. He stared at me. I swallowed and stared back at him. I stood from the bed, so scared but... He had saved me with magic or something. And he needed help. Five special maids or something.

"Is it behind your back?" I asked. "The pink?" I didn't know what Cali had meant when she had said it.

"Yeah," my brother said. "The pink."

I nodded, accepting this. I didn't ever want to be helpless again. To be pinned beneath that disgusting thing who wanted to... to... No. I would never be in that position again. My back straightened with my anger.

"Then give it to me!" I snapped. "Now. Before I change my mind."

My brother blinked in surprise, his cock twitching. I knew I would be committing incest with him, soon. That I would be fucked by my brother the way he had taken our mother. This heat rippled out of my pussy at that forbidden thought.

He pulled his hand out from behind him and held a pink garter in his hand. A band of lace that caught my entire awareness. My thoughts quivered, and my heart beat faster. It was so beautiful. It almost glowed with brilliance, reducing the rest of the world to a deep and profound black.

A part of me wanted to fight it. Could fight it. I had some power to resist the magic of this place. Unlike Mom, who had fallen under the spell of this place the moment we had entered. I was a Hayward. I could say no to the pink.

Instead, I pulled off my t-shirt, exposing my small breasts to my brother. I had to. He was... him. That pink garter pulsed around me. I didn't resist its siren allure as I unsnapped my jeans. The ring of pink came closer and closer as I shoved off my jeans and panties in a single go.

I bent over, my pigtails dangling before me as I worked off my panties. I kept my eyes locked on that beautiful sight. The only thing in the world that mattered was right before me. I just had to embrace it.

I shoved off my jeans and panties, losing my tennis shoes in the process. I straightened, naked. I sat down on my bed and thrust out my left leg towards that pink ring. I trembled. It was a manacle and chain in the guise of lace.

And I didn't care.

I was a Hayward. I had to do my part in the fight against the darkness.

My brother slid the lace over my foot. I shuddered as I felt the power of it. My virgin pussy clenched as he worked the cloth past my ankle. Up my calf. Beyond my knee. It slid up my thigh until it was where it needed to be.

I gasped as power shot through me. My back arched at the rush of liquid power that surged through me. I groaned as I nearly came. My brother came into sharp focus standing over me. So strong and dominating. It was such a glorious moment.

"Master," I moaned as I quivered there. "I'm your Virgin-Maid!"

"Yes," he groaned and dropped to his knees before my bed. "You are, Kylie. You're mine."

He stared at my pussy with hunger. I felt no revulsion now. I was his. We were Haywards, our blood the same. We had come from the same womb. Created with the same seed. I was born to be his maid. His lover. That made me so wet. My eighteen-year-old body quivered.

He slid his hands forward up my thighs as he pushed my legs farther apart. I groaned as he brushed the garter, my shackle to his body. I trembled with such delight at being owned by my brother. Bound to his will. If he commanded it, I had to obey.

Wanted to obey.

"Are you going to eat my pussy?" I whimpered, his face leaning closer and closer.

"I'm going to devour your cunt, Kylie," he said. "I want you to drown me in pussy cream."

"Our Master loves pussy cream," Mom said. She came with the cup of tea she sat on the nightstand. "Mmm, shall I help pleasure her, Master?"

I should be horrified by the idea of my mother touching me, but I wasn't. "Yes, please, let her pleasure me, too, Master."

"Suck on her little titties," Lance ordered.

"Gladly, Master," Mom purred with such delight, her face still dripping with his seed.

She slid onto the bed as he reached my trimmed, black bush. He breathed in deeply, savoring the spicy scent of my cunt. Then he nuzzled through the curls and kissed at my pussy. I groaned at that. Someone other than me touched my pussy.

My brother kissed my snatch. The incestuous contact sent a wicked heat burning through me.

I groaned as he licked my virgin slit. He stroked his tongue up my flesh. I groaned as he did that. It was such a rush. A naughty tingle of delight ran through me as he licked and lapped at me. I quivered there, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. I savored it.

"Big brother," I moaned as he licked at my virgin twat.

"Mmm, just enjoy, Kylie," purred Mom right before she engulfed my little nipple. Her blonde hair spread over my chest as she suckled at my nub.

I gasped in delight as tingles raced down to my juicy pussy being so wonderfully licked by my brother. He stroked his tongue over my flesh. I shuddered at that naughty heat rushing through me. I groaned, my face contorting with delight.

Mom nibbled on my nipple between suckles. That was so naughty. Hot delight washed through me. It was quite the wonderful treasure to have him lapping at my virgin pussy as Mom nursed on my nub. They both were giving me so much delight.

Especially my brother.

"Master," I moaned as I squirmed on my back. "Oh, yes, yes, Master! That's wonderful!"