Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quivered there in pure delight as I nursed out every drop of cum that I could. My eyes closed as I savored this wonderful moment. I was my brother's maid. How could I not be so happy right now? He trusted me with the defense of the world.

Me!

I was the luckiest little sister in the world.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I woke up the next morning with my arm around Kylie. She was spooned against me, her body slender and petite. She just fit so perfectly in my arms. I nuzzled into her neck for a moment. I breathed in how sweet my little sister smelled.

I wanted to just fuck her, but I had work to do. I glanced at the alarm clock and noticed the time. I had to get up and get ready. I realized that Cali and Mom were both missing. Mom always woke up early and Cali...

Did she even sleep?

I noticed on the back of Kylie's door was a sexy maid's uniform like the one that Cali wore. I shifted, my cock hard with my morning wood and rubbing into Kylie's soft butt-cheeks. She whimpered as I rolled from her.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I gasped at her as she stirred. "Good morning, Kylie. Time to serve your big brother."

Her eyes snapped open. "Yes, Master Big Brother!" My Virgin Maid quivered. "How can I serve you? Blowjob? Anal? Just want to pump your cum in my pussy."

"I need you to get dressed. We have to get ready for school."

"Oh, right," she gasped. "Um, what would you like..." She spotted the uniform hanging up. "Is that for me? That is! That is for me! My own maid's uniform! Yay!"

She rolled out of bed and darted towards it, her pigtails flying behind her. She bounced up and down as she stared at her maid's uniform. Then she plucked it off the door and removed it from the hanger. I smiled as she dressed.

She pulled it on with such glee. I couldn't help but smile at how she wiggled into the tight-fitting maid's uniform. It was low-cut like the one Cali had on, but clearly intended for a petite cutie like my sister to wear. She worked it down her body with such ease. It hugged her torso and the lace decorating the black bodice emphasize her small breasts. The skirt poofed out and fell short to show off her great legs, the pink garter just peeking out.

She then drew on the white, thigh-high stockings that went with it, rolling each one up her legs. She bent over as she worked, aiming her cute tush and black-furred muff right at me. Such a little tease. Eighteen, and she knew how to work that body.

I loved it.

Last, she slipped on her black heels. She spun around and grinned at me with such pure joy in her blue eyes. I had never seen her happier. She looked so thrilled to be my maid. She then curtsied to me, raising her skirts and bending her legs.

"Master Big Brother, I am ready to serve," she cooed.

My dick lurched. I so wanted her to serve. That would be just wonderful. Just the treat that a big brother like me needed. I was so happy to have her be one of my maids. And I had a few more to claim. I knew two already, but that third one...

I had some ideas, but she had to be just right.

"You can serve me by making sure there's some breakfast to eat, then me and you have to get to school."

"Of course, Master," she purred. "But we're going to be late as it is. It's an hour's drive into town."

"Go," I said, shaking my head. "You horny, little maid."

Giggling, she spun around and flounced out of the room with a cute giggle and a flash of her skirts swirling. I grinned, loving what she did. It was a fantastic treat to see her scurrying off. I wanted to beat off so fast, but...

College. Maid recruitment. Saving the world from the dark, eldritch evils that lurked in the paintings and macabre statues of this manor house.

The responsibility of being Master of Hayward Manor pressed on my shoulders in that instant. The maids were such sweet rewards for this pressure that pushed down on me. I rolled off her bed, my hard cock bobbing before me as I hurried out of her room and into the hallway. Hers was right next to mine.

I found my luggage had all been unpacked. I grabbed boxers, socks, and jeans from the dresser and found my shirts hanging up in the closet. I dressed and rushed out of the bedroom and down the hallway, passing the five bedrooms for my five special maids. I opened the door to the living room/kitchen area of the master suite and found my mother in her own maid's uniform.

She had her back to me, wearing the short skirt and white stockings with heels. My cock throbbed with this incestuous ache to just slip up behind her and ram my cock into the very pussy that birthed me.

To fully claim my birthright.

Recruitment, I told myself.

Mom turned around and smiled at me, her blue eyes just dazzling. She worked her spatula on the skillet, frying something that smelled delicious. Eggs and bacon, or so I thought. "Just a few more minutes for breakfast, Master. Kylie mentioned you want to go to school."

"Yeah," I said.

"I know just who you want to see," she added.

My cheeks warmed. Then my phone beeped. I pulled it out and saw Bella, my best friend. "You coming to school? Or are you a rich and lordly rich guy who can't deem to rub elbows with us plebes?"

I smirked. "Rich and lordly rich guy?" I sent. "Tried to be clever and you still choked in a text. You can edit it before hitting send."

"I meant it," she said with a winky emoji. "So, oh Lord of Hayward Manor, will you grace our lowly peasant college with your august and regally august presence."

I snorted. "I'll be there. I need to talk to you. It's important."

"Never say that in a text. Now I'll be stressing!" She sent a frowny face and a nauseated face.

"Sorry." I felt that nervousness, too. The acid churned in my stomach for a moment. It was... unsettling. Just a tad. "I'll be seeing you as soon as I can."

"Fine. Rich McLordy Rich."

I sent her a laughing emoji with tears streaming from my eyes.

I put my phone away to find my mother smirking at me as she carried plates to the table. Kylie was already sitting there texting on her own phone. Was she telling all her friends she was now my maid? How would they take that?

Probably accept it. There was a magic around this place. Only someone with Hayward blood could resist it. Kylie did, but Mom had only married into the family and she had been under this place's spell the moment she walked in. And from her talk of my uncle attending her wedding with his maids, she didn't find it weird, though it had offended Dad.

I glanced up at the heavens. I hope you're cool with me, er, doing Mom, Dad. I promise to take good care of her.

I sat down. Mom placed my plate before me, bending over to give me a remarkable peek down her cleavage. "There you are, Master. Enjoy."

"Thanks, Mom," I said, my stomach rumbling.

Kylie thanked Mom, too. Then the three of us attacked our food. I found it helped to calm those nerves in my stomach. This would work out. Hopefully. It really all was up to Bella. I took in deep breaths after I finished eating.

Cali strode in as I was standing up. My purple-eyed maid smiled at me as she sauntered over, her skirt rustling and big boobs threatening to pop out of their holsters and be exposed for all the grateful world to see.

"Master Lance," she cooked, "the Gizzamuluke is back where he belongs. For now."

My blood chilled. "I'm heading to town to recruit some maids."

"Of course, Master," purred Cali. "But your mother and I must clean the house to keep any more... nightly adventures to a minimum. If that is okay, Master? Kylie can be spared to accompany you."

"Can I drive?" squealed Kylie.

"No!" Mom and I said together.

She pouted. She had failed driver's ed four times.

"You'll be needing this, Master," Cali said and picked up the cedar box that held the three other garters. She had produced it from... Where?

"Uh, thanks," I said and took it from her. I swallowed then said, "Well, uh, Let's get going, Kylie. You're with me today."

Her eyes lit up. "Serving Master at school. What a treat. What an absolute treat. I'm just so lucky."

She skipped ahead of me from the table, her skirts flaring. It was so adorable. I followed after her, my cock so hard. I just wanted to rub one out. But I had to be in control. She headed down through the living room, rounded the corner, and passed through the antechamber to the warded door.

The symbol didn't glow purple. I supposed that meant with the sun up, things were safe.

We headed out. I glanced at the paintings. At the strange things slithering through bucolic scenery. Misshapen beasts and shadowy entities. The Imprisoned that I had to keep jailed. I wasn't sure how to do that. I passed the painting with the Gizzamuluke. I could feel it in there. Its hatred awake and fresh.

My guts throbbed with the pain of its claws.

I didn't show fear. This was my manor. I ruled it. I was in charge here. I wasn't going to let these monsters make me afraid in my own house. I would march along as the master of this mansion, back straight. Eyes hard.

We reached the stairs and headed down them. I noticed a statue of a beautiful and naked woman near the base of the stairs. She had a cruel look on her face and now eyes, just black pits that made her feel empty and hungry at all times.

"Creepy," said Kylie. "But we'll keep her imprisoned, Master."

"Yeah," I said as Kylie flung open the front doors. Our car was parked there and running. Cali's work? She must have known what I wanted. How could she have known that, though?

Magic.

I was glad she was bound to me.

Kylie and I headed to the car. She tried to hurry around and open the door for me, but I was already climbing inside. She huffed and flounced back around the car to her side. She slipped in and shook her head.

"I'm supposed to do that for you, Master," she complained. "You're taking all the fun out of it."

"I'll let you suck my cock clean the next time I fuck a maid in the ass."

She lit up. "Promise?"

"Promise," I told her, winking at her.

She wiggled in her seat and felt so good about herself. She looked so proud. A cat that had caught the canary which made me smile. I liked seeing her feeling good about things. I hummed in delight as we headed off to our school.

I drove fast through the country roads as we headed to our school, but I had to slow down when we reached a more densely populated area of the town we lived in. Well, suburb. Soon, I was driving through the streets and reaching our college.

Classes were just about to start as I found a place to park. Kylie burst out of the car, but I was already stepping out as she rounded it. She shook her head, her pigtails dancing. I grinned at her and cupped her face.

"So cute," I told her and kissed her.

She melted to me. It was hot doing this in public. Her naughty tongue thrust into my mouth and flitted around for a moment. The taboo thrill of our forbidden kiss swept through me. I quivered in delight as she broke it, beaming at me.

"Well, shall we?" she asked.

We threaded our way through the parked cars. I spotted Bella Miles waiting patiently outside. The last few girls were heading in. Carla, one of the cheerleaders, a brunette cutie named Felicity, and a Hispanic hottie named Gloria. Bella pushed off the wall when she saw me.

She wore jeans and a baby doll t-shirt with a girly Voltron on the front. "Lion Power Meets Girl Power!" glittered along the image forming a circle. A slender girl with curly, brown hair that tumbled down to her shoulders. She licked her plump lips while her round breasts filled out her top in such a delectable way.

"So, what did you..." She trailed off as she glanced at my little sister. "Oh, my god, Kylie!"

"Right?" Kylie said. "Isn't it awesome?"

"You're Lance's maid?" Bella asked, stunned. "I'm mean, wow. I never thought you would serve him. You never seem to take your brother seriously."

"He's Master Lance now," said Kylie. "It's very serious. I even get to suck his dick clean the next maid he fucks in the ass."

I winced at that, expecting Bella to blanch.

"Good for you," Bella said, completely accepting the situation. "Isn't that what a maid's supposed to do? Suck her Master's dick clean of a girl's ass. I bet Lance loves that. I've seen his search history before."

"You have?" I asked, heat flooding my face.

She blinked at me.

"Well, uh, I need to talk to you about, um, my family's traditions," I said. "Kylie, if you could make sure we can have some privacy."

"Yes, Master!" Kylie said and winked at me, this naughty grin on her face.

"Sure, sure," said Bella as I took her arm and led her from the door, the cedar box in hand.

My nervousness swelled through me. I squirmed here, my heart beating so fast. My mouth had gone suddenly dry. This was it. This was the moment. Shit, I felt so scared. Did guys feel like this when they asked a girl to marry them?

I pulled her into a little alcove off to the side of the main entrance. A bit of privacy outside. Kylie took up a guard position at the entrance as I led Bella all the way to the back of it. My hands were so sweaty and my stomach churned with this nauseated roil.

"What's up?" Bella asked, her cheeks pale.

I swallowed and thought, Here goes nothing...

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

"We have to clean the portraits," said Cali as she led me to one of the cleaning closets hidden throughout the manor. It looked like the maid service room at a hotel. Stocked full of cleaning materials with carts to push them around. "I know this might seem weird, but that's how we keep them contained."

"Okay," I said as she grabbed a cart loaded with various cleaners.

"It's a lot of work," continued Cali, "and I can't do it all on my own. It's always a problem during a transition before we have enough maids to keep this place fully cleaned with ease."

"What happened to the other maids?" I asked. "When my brother-in-law died."

"They moved on," she said. "I'm the only maid that is inherited. The others are bound to their Master."

"Oh, those poor things having to find something else to do with their lives," I said, shaking my head.

Cali just smiled. "Now, we have to be careful with the paintings. We're just wiping them down. We don't want to run through the varnish and ruin the oil paints. So we use a light cleaner on them. We'll want to polish all the metals and use bleach on the statues."

I nodded as we headed to do the work.

It was creepy seeing all these different paintings and statues. Real creepy, but that was life, right? I shuddered at some of the things I'd seen. One on the first floor was of a banquet with a shadow thing on the ceiling with tendrils spreading across the room and starting to reach down to the oblivious guests.

I sprayed it with the cleaner and wiped it with my rag.

I didn't want that getting out.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

Lance was acting so weird. He looked so nervous. He ran a hand through his brown hair while his sister stood watch at the entrance of the alcove the way a good maid should. She was acting normal, but Lance was being super weird.

"So, uh, you don't find Kylie being a maid strange?" Lance asked.

I blinked as this lethargy washed over my mind. It was so hard to... worry about Kylie. It was easier to just accept it. Because it made sense. Right? "Why would I? She's your maid."

Yes, just easier to accept it.

"Okay," said Lance. "Um, I was wondering... what do you think about me?"

"You're my best friend," I said, my heart beating so fast. It pounded in my chest. This wild rhythm hammered away. I was scared of this. Frightened. This abyss opened between us. I felt like if I jumped, I might not make it across and lose him.

We were risking our friendship now.

And those words I said made his face sink. They were the wrong words. A flutter of panic swept through me, the crack widening to a canyon. Fear squeezed about my drumming heart now. I struggled to breathe.

"That's... it?" he asked slowly. He stared at me, his eyes full of emotions that I couldn't quite recognize.

This was turning out bad. Oh, so bad.

My cheeks warmed as I said, "Well... I mean..." I had to jump. I had to gamble. "I mean, do you want to be more?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I think I do."

I squirmed there, my heart beating so fast. This was so hard. Why did it have to be hard. "I've always wanted more, Lance, but what if it ruins our friendship?"

Suddenly, a confidence filled him. He stared at me with this grin that split his lips. A big one. Brimming with such force. I couldn't believe how strong it was. He suddenly shifted his grip on the cedar box he held.

"I can guarantee it won't," he said with such masculine certainty.

My breath caught. I stood facing him, my entire body trembling now. This was so insane, but I believed him. "How?"

"Do you trust me?" His blue eyes met mine. They held me.

"Yes," I breathed, my heart pattering so fast. My entire body trembled with excitement. This heat flushed through me. I had loved him since we were children. I was so excited about this. It was an amazing rush to stand here. "Yes, I do."

He opened the box so I couldn't see in it. Then he pulled out a yellow grater. It was soft, the color of dandelions. Of yellow roses. The color of friendship. My breath caught as I stared at it. I wanted that on me. I needed that on me.

"Will you be my maid," whispered Lance as he knelt before me like a man before his love. He held that ring to me.

"Yes," I breathed and suddenly my clothes felt wrong. They had to go.

I peeled off my Voltron t-shirt and tossed it to the side, exposing a white bra containing my round breasts. I reached behind me and unhooked the clasp. I shrugged my bra off my shoulders, unveiling myself to a man for the first time.

To Lance.

My Master Husband.

He groaned at the sight of my breasts. They were round and firm. They quivered as I slid my hands down to my jeans, my fingers sliding hot over my sides to my belly. I reached my jeans as my feet busied themselves. I used the toe of one foot to push on the heel of the other's shoe. I slipped off my tennis shoes in moment.

I popped the fastener off my jeans. The snap echoed through the alcove.

The zipper rasped down. My heart pounded as I stared down at my kneeling Master. He was ready to slide that yellow ring up my leg and make it official. I loved him so much, and now I was his. Utterly and completely his.

I worked off my jeans, my round boobs jiggling and bobbing as I did that. He stared at them with this hunger in his eyes. He licked his lips, just so greedy for my tits. I loved the eagerness in his eyes. He wanted me so badly. That was the sexiest thing in the world.

I stepped out of my jeans then bent down and worked off my socks, my brown hair falling in curls around my burning cheeks. I stared into his blue eyes. They burned with such love for me. I smiled at him, tears stinging my eyes.

I had never been so happy.

I shoved off my panties and exposed my brown bush. My curls dripped with pussy cream. This was so exciting. He breathed in my sweet musk. I could smell how wet I was. I was dripping with my excitement. Just so eager for this moment.

I stepped out of my panties then held out my left leg for him. I shook, whimpering, "Master Husband."

"Husband," he breathed as he slid the garter over my foot. The feel of that silky cloth on my calf sent a tingle that raced up to my pussy. "You're my Wife-Maid?"

"Yes," I moaned as he slid the garter over my knee and onto my thigh. "Your companion and protector. The manager of your estates and your security. Your Wife and Bodyguard, Master. I always wanted to be your wife."