Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
A sister becomes her big brother's mind-controlled maid.
7.4k words
4.66
66.5k
109

Part 4 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Maid Serves Her Big Brother

Lance Hayward

I lay on my back, with a big grin on my face. My little sister Kylie sat straddled my waist. Her blue eyes were so bright, her black hair spilling down around her face. She was naked, her small boobies quivering with just such a delectable amount of quivering flesh.

She was adorable.

On her left thigh was the pink garter belt. She was my Virgin Maid.

"That's it," Mom purred. She, too, was under the mind-controlling magic of the silver garter she wore on her left thigh. She was now my Mommy Maid, devoted to pleasuring me. Just like my sister was.

"Mmm, guide your daughter down to Master Lance's dick," purred Cali, the final woman in the room. A busty, purple-eyed maid that had served the Hayward family for generations. My Familiar Maid, she was mysterious and sensual, her big boobs jiggling. "Just let her asshole sink down that big dick and pleasure him."

"Yes," Mom groaned. "Mmm, that's it, honey. Our Master needs your tight, little asshole around his dick. Your last virgin hole must be his."

"Yes," Kylie said. She was a Hayward, too. She had resisted the magic and tried to flee into the manor house and learned first hand the dangerous secrets.

This manor held monsters. It was my duty to recruit my maids to keep the Imprisoned trapped. Hoary monsters out of Lovecraft's fevered imagination were trapped in paintings, statues, and tapestries. It might be wrong to mind-control my mom and sister and turn them into my submissive maid-slaves, but I had to do this.

I had to keep the world safe.

The incestuous sex was just a massive bonus for a young man to enjoy. I was eager as Kylie lowered her body to my cock. Mom aimed me right for her butt-crack. My sister's black-furred muff dripped with cream. I had already taken her virginity, already loved her the way no brother should.

It was an excellent delight. I was so eager for it.

My cock slipped between her butt-cheeks and found the little rosebud of her asshole. I shuddered at the wonderful feel of her anal ring against my cock. That tight and puckered hole just begged to be violated by my big dick.

"Now push your weight down on your brother's cock and let that beautiful, little asshole blossom and swallow his cock," Mom purred.

"Yes, Mommy," Kylie groaned. She stared down at me with such heat in her eyes. "Oh, Master, I'm going to be the best sister-maid in the world!"

She pushed harder against the crown of my cock, her face twisting in delight, then she squealed in pleasure. Her back arched and her anal sheath swallowed my dick. I shuddered as all that wonderful asshole swallowed my cock.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as inch after inch of her bowels swallowed my dick. It was an incredible rush to feel her devouring me like that. Just an amazing rush. I was so thankful for it. Just so thrilled to have that bliss devouring my dick. "Yes!"

"Master Big Brother!" squealed Kylie as she bottomed out of on me. Her nubile form quivered in delight. "Oh, Master Big Brother. Master Big Brother! Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Her asshole had swallowed every inch of my dick. I shuddered there, loving the feel of my little sister's bowels squeezing about my cock. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. My Virgin Maid looked so happy on my cock. She wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Now just slide up and down his cock," purred Mom as she knelt on the right side. "Just work your cock up our Master's big dick and give him such pleasure."

"Yes, Mommy!" moaned my sister, a big smile on her lips.

She flexed her supple thighs, one graced with a pink garter. It was an incredible delight. I loved how she massaged me. How she held me tight with her bowels. It was pure joy. Just something wondrous and beautiful to experience. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of that heat working up and down my cock.

I groaned then grinned as Mom slid her hand up my sister's torso to cup her little titty. She winked at me then ducked her head down. Her blonde hair spilled down from her head and swept over my stomach. She latched onto my little sister's nipple.

Kylie squealed in delight. Her head threw back. She whimpered with such passion as Mom nursed on her. My sister's bowels gripped my dick as she worked her sheath up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. She hungered on me. It was an incredible delight to feel her hot bowels massaging me.

"Mommy!" squealed Kylie. "Oh, yes, yes, you're making riding Master Big Brother's cock even better!"

"Yes, she's a wondrous maid," cooed Cali. She grabbed Kylie's free nipple and pinched it.

Moans burst from Kylie's lips as the purple-eyed maid twisted and twerked that pink nub. Kylie worked her hot, tight ass up and down my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful ass. She had such an amazing one. Just a thrill to have her working her ass up and down my dick. She suckled at me with such hunger.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring that heat. I loved it so much. I savored the way her hot flesh gripped me. She had such a wondrous grip. "Damn, Kylie!"

"Do you like my ass working up and down your cock, big bro!" she moaned, her ass gripping my dick.

"I fucking love it!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good. Shit, yes! I'm going to burst with such passion. I'm going to flood your asshole with my cum!"

"Flood me, Master Big Brother!"

Mom suckled hard on Kylie's nipple as the naughty girl moaned out that passion. She slammed her asshole down my cock, swallowing my dick with her hot anal sheath. She rose up me, her head tossing and black pigtails dancing.

Cali licked her lips then joined my mom suckling at Kylie's nipples. The two older maids loved her nipples. Suckling. Nibbling. Teasing her. It was an incredible delight. My dick throbbed in her snatch. I loved every second of it. I savored every last moment of this hot asshole riding my dick.

The incestuous heat swept through me. It was an incredible delight to have working up and down my dick. It was an incredible delight to have my little sister working her tight asshole up and down my dick. She massaged me with that hot asshole.

I loved it.

I savored it.

"Yes, yes, yes, just like that," I groaned. "Shit, that's so good. Keep doing that. Just keep doing that. Fuck!"

"You love it, Master?" she whimpered, her hands sliding through Mom's blonde hair and Cali's black hair. She held the two older maids to her nipples. "You love my asshole?"

"I love every bit of you, Kylie," I groaned.

She beamed down at me, so under the control of the garter. She slammed her bowels down my cock then slid back up me. She gripped me with all that passion. It was an incredible delight to have her working up and down my cock.

The pressure in my nuts increased, fed by the warmth melting down my cock. Her hot bowels massaged the crown of my cock, swelling that bursting ache there. I would have such a huge one. It was a wondrous delight. I groaned at how delicious it was. Just savored that hot passion.

Every time she slammed down on me, she swelled that wonderful pressure at the tip of my cock. That amazing need to cum just grew and grew. It was a wonderful thing to experience. I was so glad to have it building in me.

"Shit, yes," I groaned. "Kylie!"

"Master!" she whimpered, Mom and Cali nursing hard on her nipples. The wet, slurping suckles only made this wilder. "Oh, Master, I'm going to cum on your big dick. I love it so much. I love you!"

"Love you, too, Kylie!" I groaned as she impaled her cunt down my cock. "Shit, that's so good."

She slammed her snatch down my dick and swallowed every inch of my cock. She gasped and bucked. Her asshole rippled around my cock. Then pussy juices squirted from her furred muff and splashed on my stomach. Her anal sheath sucked at me.

"Master Big Brother!" she howled at the top of her head, filling her bedroom with her passion. "Yes!"

I groaned at the incestuous heat rippling around my cock. She suckled at me with such passion. I loved it so much. I savored that wonderful heat spasming around my cock. It was an outstanding delight. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of her orgasm surging around my dick.

"Fuck, Kylie!" I groaned, the pressure reaching that bursting point at the tip of my cock.

I erupted.

I fired my cum into her asshole. I pumped blast after blast of my cum into my sister's bowels. She gasped out with rapture, her face twisting with such delight. She groaned, her anal sheath convulsing around my dick. She nursed at me with such hunger.

I loved it.

I savored that hot flesh rippling around me. It was an incredible delight to spurt my cum into my sister's bowels. To flood her anal sheath with everything that I had. I groaned as I unloaded in her again and again.

"Master Big Brother!" she howled, her anal sheath ripping around my spurting dick.

I loved every second of unleashing my cum into my little sister's bowels. I flooded her again and again with blast after blast of my cum. It was an outstanding ecstasy. I groaned as her anal sheath wrung my nuts dry.

"Fuck," I groaned as I pumped the last of my cum into her mouth. I spurted every drop of jizz into her pussy. It was a fantastic pleasure. I panted, savoring the joy of filling my little sister with all that cum.

A big smile spread on my lips. I felt amazing right now. Just so wondrous. My chest rose and fell with the pleasure of this moment. I sucked in deep breaths, a shiver rushing through my body. I groaned, my face twisting with the pleasure of this moment.

She quivered on me, a huge grin on her face, her hands holding Mom and Cali to her nipples. Her asshole rippled around my dick a few more times. She looked so thrilled sitting there. Just so happy that I had cum in her asshole.

"Oh, Master, I love serving you," she moaned. "Your cum feels soooooooo good in me."

Mom popped her mouth off my sister's nipple and purred, "Now, Kylie, what do you do for your Master after he enjoys your naughty asshole."

Kylie blinked. "Um, what, Mommy? Tell me! I have to be a perfect maid for Master!"

Mom grinned.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

The way Mom grinned as she casually straddled my big brother's head made me shiver with such naughty sensations. They washed through me. I licked my lips as she settled her pussy right on his mouth. She planted that hot cunt on his face, clearly smothering him in her blonde bush.

"God, I love this pussy," groaned Master. My big brother's cock throbbed in my pussy.

Mom groaned, her face twisted in delight. A big smile crossed her lips, too. Her large boobs jiggled before me as I squirmed on Master's cock. His dick throbbed in my asshole. That felt so naughty. I loved having my big brother in me. I just savored it so much. I worked back and forth as I wanted to know how to please him

"Mommy, how do I pleasure him?" I whimpered.

"First," she purred, her voice so throaty with the pleasure of Lance licking her. "Oh, Master, yes! Yes! You're loving Mommy's pussy!"

"So yummy," growled Lance.

Our Master was such a hunk. I was so glad that I served him now. I was such an idiot for rebelling against him. I was a fool. But I was glad that I had realized just how sexy and hunky my big brother was the way Mommy had.

"Mmm, now, Kylie, you first have to slide off his cock," mommy said.

"Right, right," I said and squeezed my asshole around my big brother's cock. I shuddered as I slid up and up him until I popped off him. "Ooh, that's wonderful. Just amazing!"

"Yep," growled my big brother into Mommy's hot pussy.

His cum dripped out of my asshole as Mommy licked her lips, grinding her twat on our Master's mouth. It was so hot that Master devoured our mother's cunt. That was the hole that had birthed us. She leaned forward, her big boobs swaying.

"Now you need to lick his dick clean with your tongue," purred Mommy. "That's what a good maid does. Lick your big brother's dick clean of that dirty, dirty ass."

A naughty shiver ran through me. My asshole clenched. Cum trickled out of my bowels and dribbled down my taint. A hot shiver raced through me. That was such a naughty thing to hear. I loved it. I loved it so much. My heart pounded in my chest.

It just beat with this wild rhythm at what she suggested. I quivered there then grasped my brother's cock by the base. He throbbed and twitched as he feasted on Mommy's cunt. Cali watched on with those mysterious, purple eyes of hers.

I leaned my head down, my black pigtails swaying back and forth. They draped over his groin around his cock. I breathed in and smelled the sour musk of my asshole on him. I shuddered, my mouth salivating with the need to devour him. To just lick and lap at him with everything that I had. It was such a powerful impulse.

I was so close to him.

I salivated for this dirty thrill.

"Mmm, just lick up his cock," purred Mommy. "Just slide your tongue up his cock. You're going to love it. Just love it so much."

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned and licked our Master's dick.

The earthy flavor of my bowels saturated the taste buds on my tongue. I groaned at the dirty flavor as I licked up his twitching shaft. I quivered there, more of his cum leaking out of my asshole and trickling down my butt-crack to my taint. I flicked my tongue up to the pinnacle of his dick.

He groaned into Mom's pussy as my tongue slid over the crown of his cock. I loved the mix of his salty precum with the earthy flavor of my asshole. The two flavors combined to make something just absolutely naughty in my mouth.

A delicious mix of my sour bowels and his delicious cum.

"Ooh, that's yummy, Mommy," I moaned.

"I know," purred Mom, her big boobs swaying as she smiled down at me.

"It's a maid's honor to clean her Master's cock like you are," cooed Cali. "You are fortunate to be one of your brother's chosen maids."

"I am," I cooed as I ducked my head down to lick at the base of his cock.

I cleaned up a slightly different strip of his cock, buffing off that salty cum. It was such a treat to enjoy. I loved this wonderful flavor. It was an incredible treat to feel as I climbed higher and higher up him, loving how he groaned into Mom's pussy.

He loved what I was doing to him. That made my naughty cunt clench with wicked delight. I was serving my big brother. I quickly ducked my head down to lick up his dick again, buffing off that dirty flavor. It was such a thrill to do this.

I could do this all day. Just lick up his cock and cleaning him of my naughty asshole. Each time I lapped up him, my asshole remembered working up and down his thick shaft. Riding him. Pleasuring him with my naughty hole.

Now I was pleasuring him with my wicked tongue. I licked and lapped at him with all this hunger. All this passion. It was such a wild thrill to drag my tongue up his cock and savor that hot passion. It was an amazing delight to enjoy.

A wondrous treat for me to revel in. I was having such a hot time doing this. Licking up his cock again and again was so naughty. My pussy grew hotter and hotter as the dirty flavor of my asshole dwindled as I cleaned him up.

"Oh, you're doing so good, Kylie," Mom groaned, her big boobs swaying as she ground her cunt on my brother's mouth. She wiggled back and forth. "Yes, yes, just keep doing that. Mmm, and when you're ready, swallow his cock and nurse on him."

"Yes, Mommy!" I moaned, so eager to suckle on my Master's dick.

He owned me.

The sour flavor lingered in my mouth as I kissed the tip of his cock. I gripped his thick shaft in my hand, loving how it throbbed as I held him. My tongue swirled around the crown, stroking the spongy material. He groaned into Mom's pussy.

"Fuck, Kylie," he growled.

I loved that sound.

My lips slid over the crown of his cock. I slid down him and reveled in this moment. It was so wild to have his cock in my mouth. I groaned around him, my eyes closing as I savored sucking on his dick for the first time. My cheeks hollowed with the force of my passion.

He groaned into Mom's pussy, making her moan in delight. He devoured her yummy cunt as I suckled on him. He was a wonderful treat. The salty flavor of his precum spilled over my lips. It was a pure treat to have that flavor soaking my taste buds.

"Mmm, now bob your head and work your tongue around his cock, honey," Mommy purred, her voice throaty with delight.

I followed my mother's wonderful advice.

I worked my mouth up and down my brother's cock. My lips massaged him as I suckled with everything that I had. It was a true wonder to enjoy. A true treat to behold. I savored every second of devouring him. My tongue moved around his shaft, too. I stroked him. Caressed him.

Loved him.

The salty flavor of his precum soaked my taste buds. It was a delicious treat. My reward for pleasuring him. No, that would be his cum. I couldn't wait for his salty jizz to spurt into my mouth. It would be a thrilling treat to have his seed gushing out of him.

I suckled even harder now. I craved that so much. I worked my mouth up and down his cock, tongue dancing. My hips wiggled with my excitement. He groaned as he feasted on our mother's cunt. He devoured her with such passion. I watched his jaw moving and her boobs jiggling over me as she squirmed on him.

"Oh, yes, Master," Mom moaned, her back arching. She shuddered there, gasping out with such obvious delight. "Oh, yes, yes, you're such a loving son, Master!"

It was such a wicked sound to hear. I loved every second of sucking his cock as Mommy rode his mouth. She gasped, thrusting her arms up in the air, her boobs smacking together. Her plump tits rippled from the impact.

"Oh, you're going to drown in Mommy's cunt cream," she kept moaning. "Oh, your tongue is churning me up. Just driving me wild! Yes!"

"I want to drown in those juices, Mom," Lance groaned. "Fuck!"

Such beautiful words to hear.

Mom kept moaning and gasping as she rose towards her orgasm. I suckled on his cock with all my might. Cheeks hollowed with the force of my sucking. My pussy clenched. Juices trickled down my thighs, dripping from my bush. It was a wild thrill. I was so happy with this. Loving this so much. I savored every second of this moment.

It was beautiful. Fantastic. This was something that I was fortunate to participate in. I could just suckle on him until the end of time.

His dick throbbed in my mouth as I nursed on him. I brought him closer and closer to cumming as Mom moaned louder and louder. More of his cum spilled down my taint to my bush, leaking out of my asshole. This was so wonderful.

"Shit," Lance groaned.

"Oh, my fucking god, Master," Mom moaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's just so hot. Oh, yes, yes, that's it. I'm going to cum."

"Cum!" he groaned. "Just cum on my mouth! Drown me, Mommy-slut!"

"Master!"

Her head threw back and her blonde hair flew. Big boobs bounced as she shuddered through her orgasm. She drowned our Master with her incestuous pussy juices. He must be loving those juices. Just reveling in that flavor.

His cock throbbed in my mouth. He growled. I could feel it building. The salty flavor of his precum grew in my mouth. Mom shuddered over him as I nursed with all my might on my Master's taboo cock.

He erupted.

All that wonderful cum flooded my mouth. I savored it direct from the source, loving every moment of the jizz splashing against the back of my throat. I groaned, my entire body quivering as more and more of his cum pumped into my mouth.

I loved it. As my brother groaned, I swallowed hot gulp after hot gulp of cum, loving how it ran down my throat. Mom gasped out her delight, my big brother moaning into her pussy as he unloaded all his salty spunk.

"Shit, Kylie," growled my Master. "I love you!"

My pussy melted with joy as I gulped down more of his cum. I swallowed every drop of that jizz that erupted from his cock. I nursed out every bit of his jizz that I could. I was so happy to do that. Just so thrilled.