Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naughty girl licked and lapped at me with such intensity. She caressed me with such passion. I loved what she did to me. It was an incredible delight. I shuddered here, my heart pounding in my chest as my orgasm swelled.

"Oh, god," I moaned. "Oh, my god, she's licking at me!"

"Drown her," he growled. "Oh, drown her with pussy cream. Just flood her with all that passion."

"Yes, Master!" I squealed to my husband as he slammed his cock hard into his little sister's bowels.

Kylie nibbled on my clit with her soft lips. She was so different from Lance. It was an incredible delight to have her doing these naughty things to me. I shuddered, my breast jiggling. I whimpered, my curly hair sweeping over my shoulders as she suckled hard.

I bucked and squealed as I came.

My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out. My cunt bathed Kylie in my passion. She gasped in delight, her tongue fluttering through my folds and gathering up my cream. Her brother groaned and slammed hard into her asshole.

"Shit!" he groaned. "Oh, damn, Kylie, that asshole! Fuck, I love it!"

"Yes, Master Big Brother!" she howled into my pussy, cumming, too.

I shuddered there, waves of ecstasy sweeping through my body. Stars twinkled about my vision and danced around Lance. He slammed his dick hard into his little sister's asshole. With a grunt, he erupted into her bowels.

He flooded her with his jizz. It was an incredible passion to buck and cum. The pleasure washed through me over and over again. My body quivered. My round boobs jiggled. A big smile spread on my lips as I rode my orgasm to its peak.

My bliss crested. I quivered there before I panted, my tits rising and falling. I felt so good. Just so wonderful. It was an amazing cum. I quivered there, loving every moment of this pleasure. I sucked in a deep breath.

"Shit, shit, shit," groaned Lance as he flooded his little sister's asshole. "Damn, that's good."

"And now I get to suck you clean, Master Big Brother!" Kylie squealed, ripping her face from my pussy. "You promised, Master!"

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Bella snuggled up against me, her round breasts rubbing at my side. I had taken off my t-shirt to feel those tits on me as Kylie enjoyed my dirty dick. I had promised my little sister this treat. She was so eager for it as she knelt before me.

"Mmm, do a good job cleaning up our Master's cock," Bella said, her nipples hard on me as she slid her hand across Kylie's head.

"Of course I will," Kylie purred. "I love his dick. He has such a big one, and when it's fresh from my asshole, it's just yummy!"

She swallowed my dick.

I groaned at the feel of my little sister's lips sliding over the crown of my dirty dick. She sealed her lips around my dick and suckled. She nursed on me with such hunger. She bobbed her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such hunger.

I loved the feel of her nursing on me. It was an incredible delight to have her working her mouth up and down my dick. The incestuous rush of my little sister nursing me rushed through me. I groaned, my hand squeezing Bella's rump.

She rested her head on my shoulder, hugging me. I loved the feel of her snuggled up against me as my little sister bobbed her head, polishing my dick clean. Kylie suckled with such passion on my dick. It felt amazing.

"Shit, that's good," I groaned, squeezing Bella's rump. "Damn, you got a mouth on you, Kylie."

"Yes, she does," Bella cooed. "Mmm, just holding you lets me know you're safe and sound, Master-Husband. Just so safe in my arms."

"I could say the same," I said, squeezing her rump.

"Mmm," she purred, sounding so contented.

I smiled then groaned as my sister's hot mouth nursed hard on my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. She swirled her tongue around my cock to polish my pole. I loved it. She buffed off the sour flavor of her asshole and drove me wild.

My nuts tightened with what she was doing. It was an incredible delight to have her sucking on me like that. Just an amazing passion to have her nursing on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with all her passion.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Just like that. Goddamn! That's it. That's what I want to feel. Oh, fuck, yes, you're going to make me cum."

Kylie moaned around my dick.

"That's what all us maids want to do," Bella purred. "Me, your sister, and I bet your mother does, too. To make you cum. To serve you and maintain Hayward Manor."

"God, you have no idea what's involved there," I groaned, the pressure to fully staff the manor and keep the Imprisoned locked away in the creepy art growing in me. I had my duty to do. Bella was more than just pleasure. She was necessary. One of my five special maids.

"Mmm, I'm eager to learn," she cooed as my sister worshiped my cock.

Kylie's uniform rustled as she suckled on my dick. She nursed with such passion on me, buffing me clean. The pressure to erupt at the tip of my dick swelled. I groaned, loving every moment of this hot mouth nursing on me. She loved me.

It was an incredible delight to feel her suckling at me. My nuts tightened beneath my lovely sister's ministrations. They were just an incredible rush. I squeezed Bella's rump, her boobs rubbing on my side as she shifted, nipples so hard. I gripped her ass as I rose towards my bursting point.

"Shit," I groaned.

"Oh, keep sucking, Kylie, and make our Master cum," Bella cooed. "He needs all the pleasure we can give him. He's Master Hayward. Your brother and my husband."

Kylie nodded and sucked with all her might. The pressure reached down my shaft and into my nuts. I groaned as they swelled. The ache at the tip of my dick exploded. I groaned as I unloaded my cum into her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I grunted as I flooded my little sister's mouth with my cum. Spurt after spurt of my jizz flooded out of my dick.

She swallowed it down. She gulped down the spunk that erupted from my cock. I loved how she did that. How she nursed it all down. She suckled on me. It was an incredible delight to have her drinking my jizz.

The incestuous ecstasy slammed through me. My dick twitched over and over again. It was a fantastic delight to have her nursing on me. She swallowed the spunk that gushed out of my dick. She nursed it all down with her hunger.

"Damn!" I groaned, gripping Bella's rump.

"Oh, Kylie, you gave our Master such pleasure," cooed my Maid-Wife. "You did good so good. I'm so proud of you."

My sister moaned as she suckled down all of my jizz. I fired that last blast into her mouth. I suckled in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest. I felt amazing right now. A big smile spread on my lips.

I felt amazing right now. I turned and kissed Bella on the mouth. Her lips melted on mine as my sister nursed on my cock. She worked out the last drops of cum that I might have in my nuts. I loved this sensation so much.

I felt so amazing.

My heart pounded in my chest as I made out with my new maid and wife. I squeezed Bella's rump. I had been terrified of crossing that line with my best friend, but we had finally made the plunge. And now the yellow garter would make her mine forever.

I broke the kiss, Kylie still sucking on my dick. "Maybe we should get to class."

"Of course, Master," Bella purred. "Kylie, stop sucking on our Master's cock and fetch his clothes. Let's get him dressed."

Kylie ripped her mouth off my dick and purred, "Right!"

She turned around and grabbed my underwear. She held those out for me as Bella broke from me and grabbed my pants. She knelt beside my sister, holding those at the ready. I shook my head as I stepped into my boxers.

Kylie worked those up my thighs. It was sexy being dressed by my Virgin-Maid. She kissed my cock before tucking it into my underwear. Bella was ready for me to step into my jeans as Kylie got the shoes that I had lost.

Bella fastened me up and snagged my shirt, rising. Her round breasts jiggled. I smiled as she held it for me. I thrust my arms up as she pulled it down, finding the sleeves and the head hole. Then it was on. Kylie slipped on my shoes and tied them.

"There, Master," Kylie cooed, rising in her maid's uniform and looking so sexy.

"Let's help Bella get dressed," I said.

"What?" Bella blinked. "You don't have a maid's uniform here for me, do you?"

"No," I said.

"Then I can't get dressed." A scandalous look crossed her face. "I'm your maid. Your Maid-Wife! I have to wear my uniform or nothing at all." She glanced at her jeans. "How can I wear pants and my wonderful garter?"

"Right, right," I said. "My mistake. So you're going to go around campus naked?"

Bella nodded. "If I must, then I must." She slipped her arm around mine, snuggling up to me. "I don't care who stares at me. Let them see my garter and know that you own me."

"Own us, Master Big Brother," Kylie said, taking my other arm. She was a foot shorter than Bella. "All the guys will be super jelly that you have two sexy maids with you at school."

I glanced at Kylie. "Are you coming to class with me?"

"Well, how else can I attend to you?" she asked, blinking.

"You could go to your own classes and get your education," I said. "We're at school for a reason."

"But... but..." Kylie swallowed.

"I'll be with him," Bella said. "We have the same schedule, so it's no big deal. While he's at school, he'll have a maid on hand to serve him. And when lunch comes, you can get his food. Okay?"

"Okay," Kylie said. "I'll be a good maid, Master, even if I want to be so bad!" A naughty glint in her blue eyes showed she wasn't as deep under the mind control as the other maids. That Hayward blood in her gave her some advantages. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said. "I love both my sexy maids. All of them." Even Cali? My Familiar-Maid was... interesting. Inhuman and lovely. She had served my uncle and my grandfather and the Hayward men before them. For hundreds of years...

Just what was she?

Important, that was for sure. The things in the manor had to be controlled.

"Let's go," I said. I wanted to recruit another maid. "Bella, grab that cedar box. And do you want your clothes?"

"I don't need those clothes," she said, her round breasts quivering. "Leave them. They're my old life."

"We'll swing by your house before going back to the mansion so you can pack up your personal stuff," I told her. "Not clothes, but I know you have keepsakes you don't want to lose."

"Thank you," she breathed, rubbing her head on mine.

The hour was ending as we entered the building, and students were spilling out of the classrooms to head to their next one. No one had a problem with two girls on my arm, one dressed like a sexy French maid and the other naked. They all just glanced at them and accepted them.

The mind-control of the garters and Hayward Manor working.

"You study hard, Kylie," I told her when we reached her classroom. "Love you."

"Love you, too, Master," she said and rose on her tiptoes to kiss me.

And it was no quick smooch. I savored my little sister's lips on mine. No one cared. She broke away from me and flounced in such a pouty fashion into her classroom, her skirt swirling. She started talking with Tabitha, her best friend. Kylie spun around, showing off her maid's uniform.

Bella and I headed off to Mrs. Johnson's English class. We hurried up the stairs and reached it as the other students were slipping in with us. No one commented, not even Mrs. Johnson, a busty and black-haired woman who was sitting at her desk.

"Morning," she said to us. "Lance, I wasn't sure you'd be here what with your big move."

"Yeah, Lance, how's the mansion?" asked Felicity, a brunette girl who looked up from her open textbook. "Is it gorgeous?"

"You seen it, Bella?" asked Carla, one of the college's cheerleaders. "You must have since you're one of Lance's maid."

"His Maid-Wife," Bella said with pride. She motioned to her yellow garter. "See."

"Nice," Carla said. "So, is it big? I've seen the outside of it. That hedgerow and the gate. Never realized it was at all connected to Lance."

"Never really knew it, either," I muttered. I had hardly seen my uncle. My dad didn't like his brother, I guessed. Maybe he was jealous he didn't get a maid harem? Had to suck to see your older brother get this. I was glad I had a sister.

"It has to be breathtaking," said Gloria, a Hispanic girl with an eager gleam in her eyes.

"It's interesting," I said as I sank down in my chair.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Johnson said. "You can pester Lance about his new mansion later. We have Beowulf to talk about. He's about to take on the monster Grendel that has been attacking the retainers of Hrothgar. Now, we might think of kings and expect them to have a big palace--"

"Or a huge mansion!" cried Alice, glancing back at me.

"Or a huge mansion," conceded Mrs. Johnson. "But kings in the dark ages had halls. Maybe the size of two of our classrooms put together. The king and his family would sleep there, perhaps in a little room in the back. And I mean family. Queen, their children, all sharing a room. His retainers might very well sleep on the floor of his hall. They didn't build things big. That's for the medieval period. Now, Grendel..."

My attention waved as Bella crawled beneath my desk. I gasped as she started unfastening my pants. My zipper rasped down. Gloria glanced over and smiled at me. She looked away. Mrs. Johnson clearly noticed Bella was beneath my desk.

And no one cared.

The Hayward magic had affected them all. They were all under the power of the garter. I just relaxed as Bella fished my cock out of the fly of my boxer. If she wanted to suck my dick in the middle of class, there was no way I was saying no to that.

My Maid-Wife kissed the tip of my dick. I smiled from ear to ear as her tongue licked the crown of my cock. I was one lucky, lucky guy.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

I savored the salty flavor of my husband's precum after I licked his dick. I shuddered beneath the desk. Mrs. Johnson lectured on Beowulf as I made sure that my master was taken care of. Lance was a virile man. He was a Hayward man.

He had to cum all the time.

His jizz was invigorating. It was like it gave me something that I just wanted to use. I wasn't sure what it was, yet, but I would enjoy discovering that. I kissed at the crown of his cock, smooching all over him. I wanted to make him feel amazing.

I licked across his dick then I swallowed him.

"Damn," he groaned softly.

I loved hearing that as I sank my mouth down his cock. I worked my lips over his dick, nursing on him with such force. The salty flavor of his precum filled my mouth. That was an exciting moment. I loved this so much.

"Bella," he panted.

My pussy clenched and the garter tingled about my thigh.

My hot cunt dripped with juices. I loved that hot itch brimming in my cunt.

It made sucking my first cock so amazing.

His cock.

My Master-Husband's big dick.

I suckled hard on him, my cheeks hollowing with the force of my love. My dedication to him. I savored every moment of this. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I suckled on him with all that I had. I wanted him spurting into my mouth.

Just flooding me with all that cum.

I nursed on him, working my lips up and down his dick. I loved the feel of him in my mouth. How he throbbed. The way his dick pulsed as I nursed on him. It was such a rush to suckle on him like this. To love him with my hungry mouth.

He groaned as I did that.

He shifted in his chair.

His salty precum spilled over my tongue as I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I loved the feel of him between my lips. It was such a rush to have his cock in my mouth like this. I loved it. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock.

I suckled on him. I nursed with such passion on his dick. It was a rush to have him suckling on me like this. I nursed on him with passion. My cheeks hollowed as I suckled on his dick. It was an amazing and exciting delight.

My tongue danced around his cock. It was an exciting and delicious experience to dance my tongue around his dick. He groaned as I did that. A soft one, trying not to disrupt the learning experience of the other students.

What a great guy he was.

I was so thrilled to be his.

My pussy burned as I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down my Master's cock. I suckled on him, wanting to have his cum spurting into my mouth. Just flooding me with all that spunk. It was an incredible delight.

I groaned, loving the heat melting through my body as I loved him.

My hips wiggled, my boobs swaying.

His cock twitched in my mouth as I pleasured him. That was so wonderful. My first blowjob was pleasing him. I was being such a good Maid-Wife. I had to be perfect. Lance was worth it. So I suckled hard.

Drool ran down my chin.

My cheeks hollowed with the force of my nursing.

"Bella," he groaned. "Oh, Bella, that's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, that's fantastic. I love it so much. Damn, that's wonderful."

My heart beat faster.

I suckled harder.

"I'm going to erupt," he moaned.

Such music to my ears as I suckled on his cock.

"Damn," groaned Lance. "Yes!"

His cock pulsed between my lips. Cum spurted. I groaned as he flooded my mouth. I shuddered at my first taste of jizz. It was an incredible delight to taste that thick and salty passion. I gulped it down. I swallowed the jizz, hungering for it.

It was such a wonderful liquid to drink. I closed my eyes, my pussy clenching. My bush dripped with my excitement as I drank my Master-Husband's cum. My lance's thick jizz. The salty flavor melted across my taste buds.

It was an awesome treat.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as he emptied his balls down my throat. "Damn."

I swallowed it all. I gulped down the jizz. It was an amazing passion to drink his cum. I swallowed every drop of jizz that he had. It was an incredible rush to feel his seed pouring down my throat and warming my belly.

I buzzed with delight, with pure joy, at servicing Lance. I loved him so much. I was so glad to be his. I would be his Maid-Wife forever and ever. I swallowed his cum as he fired the last of it into my mouth.

I savored his cock being in my mouth for a few more seconds before I slid off him. I crawled out from beneath him, humming as I did. I rose and took my seat beside him, feeling the garter on my leg pulsing with energy.

He glanced at me and smiled.

I beamed back at him.

I grunted my attention to the talk about Beowulf, so glad to be one of Lance's maids. That he would choose me over so many other girls. There were so many beauties in this room he could have given the yellow garter to--Gloria, Carla, Alice, Felicity, or even Mrs. Johnson--but he chose me.

Me!

I could just float away.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

I spritzed my rag with the last of the mild cleanser in the spray bottle, barely more than water. I wiped the cloth gently over the face of the painting of a smiling king on a throne. It was hideous, that smile. It spread from lip to lip and opened impossibly wide, like a wedge of darkness lined with rusty teeth wanting to devour the world.

To devour me.

A woman cowered naked and prostrate before him like she was a banquet he would eat, his hook nose quivering in anticipation. I felt the malice from the Imprisoned as I wiped my cloth over him and was glad to feel the magic of my cleaning working over him.

I grabbed my oil rang next and applied some polish to work on the wooden frame.

"That's right, you're getting cleaned by me, you disgusting thing," I muttered, eager to do my job and keep all the Imprisoned shut in their artwork. There were hundreds of them. Maybe more than a thousand in this house.