Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 09

Story Info
The maids unleash their wanton passion!
7.3k words
4.7
32.6k
62

Part 9 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

The Maid's Passion Unleashed

Lance Hayward

My aunt straddled my waist. Her round breasts swayed before me. Her strawberry-blonde hair fell in tousled waves around her lovely face. She looked almost like my mother. Almost. My Auntie-Maid had this wondrous smile. This naughty gleam in her blue eyes.

"You need to have your mind taken off of it," she cooed, her shaved pussy and pierced clit rubbing against my dick in this enticing fashion. "She'll be just fine. She's a smart woman, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "She has the Scientist-Maid Garter. She's my Teacher-Maid. She's smart."

"Mmm, that's right," cooed my aunt. She had this dominating gleam in her eyes, this certainty born of strength. "So just relax, Master Lance. Just relax and let your auntie's naughty pussy make you feel amazing. You're so important, after all. You need your maids to take care of you."

The folds of her pussy engulfed the tip of my dick. I groaned as that hot snatch sank down my dick. My aunt took more and more of my cock. She swallowed inch after inch of my dick. It was a fantastic delight. I shuddered as she swallowed my cock, watching as she devoured every inch of me slowly. She took her time.

I grabbed her rump. I squeezed my aunt's plump ass as she bottomed out on me. She shuddered as she took every inch of my dick. She had swallowed all of me. My naughty Auntie-Maid. Her warm, succulent pussy gripped me.

She felt so much like my mother's cunt around me.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring that warmth about me. The incestuous thrill of another woman in my family enjoying my dick.

"That's right," she purred, squeezing her cunt around my cock and sliding up me. "Just enjoy."

I shuddered at how amazing it felt to have her cunt sliding up my dick. She massaged me with that wondrous snatch. She plunged back down me. She took my dick to the hilt with her hot, silky snatch. I groaned as she did that. I reveled in it. I savored her riding me.

She squeezed her twat around my dick as she slid up me. Her round boobs jiggled before me. She groaned as I squeezed her rump. Her pussy worked up and down my cock. Her clit piercing gleamed, nestled amid her folds.

"Shit," I groaned. "That's it. That's my Auntie-Maid's pussy! That's her job!"

"Mmm, it is," she cooed. "Oh, Master Lance, I love this dick. Yes, yes, just let me relax you!"

The others were kissing. Loving each other. I enjoyed this moment so much. I savored my aunt's hot cunt riding me. She massaged me with her twat, driving me wild. It was an awesome delight to have her wet snatch working up and down me.

I massaged her rump, squeezing her as the pressure in my nuts increased. The need to cum built and built as she rode me. She worked that cunt faster and faster. Her hot snatch slid up me and plunged back down me.

She purred as she rode me. Her strawberry-blonde hair swayed about her face twisting in delight. She loved my dick. My aunt enjoyed riding my cock as much as I savored her working her pussy up and down my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's it!"

"Ooh, you love your Auntie-Maid riding dick?" she purred. "Does Master Lance love his Auntie-Maid's hot cunt squeezing about his dick?"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, her pussy gripping about me.

"That's right," whimpered Bella. My Maid-Wife had my mother licking at her pussy. She squirmed nearby. "Oh, Master, honey, enjoy your auntie's cunt. Ooh, she loves you like I do!"

"Yes!" whimpered my little sister as she masturbated. She thrust her fingers in and out of her cunt. "Ooh, ooh, that's so hot! Ride him, Auntie Nancy!"

"Always!" groaned my aunt. She squeezed her cunt around my cock, her back arching. Her round tits jiggled before me as she plunged down my dick. She took every inch of my rod. "Oh, yes, yes, always!"

She rode me as fast as she could, her rump flexing beneath my hands. Her hot cunt worked up and down me. It was an incredible rush to have her massaging me like this. I groaned, my toes curling as she worked up and down me. The couch groaned beneath me.

I leaned forward and latched onto one of her pink nipples. I suckled on her nub. She moaned, her hand sliding through my hair. My aunt held me to her nipple, her cunt squeezing about my hard dick. Her hot flesh worked up and down me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Master Lance," she moaned. "Oh, that's it. Mmm, your Auntie-Maid will take care of you. Just cum in me!"

"Oh, cum in her, Master," whimpered my wife. "Yes, yes, just cum in her. That'll be so hot and... Mommy, that's so delicious. Keep eating my pussy! Ooh, I love that you're my mommy now!"

"My darling daughter-in-law," moaned Mom. "Yes, yes, you're my sexy daughter. I love my daughters."

"Big time!" Kylie squealed. "Oh, Master Big Bro, yes, yes, Mommy loves us both!"

"She's loving my pussy!" gasped Bella. "Oh, my god, Master Lance, she's got her tongue swirling around in my snatch. Oh, yes, yes, yes, that's so good. I'm going to cum and drown you in my pussy cream!"

I loved hearing that as I suckled on my aunt's nipple. I moaned around her nub as her pussy impaled down my cunt. She squeezed me as she slid back up. My balls tensed, brimming with all the cum that I would flood her cunt with.

I would pump her full of all my jizz. My incestuous seed would fire into her cunt. I would hose her down. Just flood her with all the spunk that I had. It would be incredible to have her writhing around me, milking my cock as I erupted.

Shit, that would be so awesome. I wanted that.

My fingers gripped her rump as she worked that hot cunt up and down me. She moaned louder and louder. Her hips rotated from side to side. She stirred her twat around me as she rode me. She gasped as she plunged down me.

"Master-Nephew!" she squealed as her pussy went wild around my cock. "Yes!"

Her cunt convulsed around me. The massaging suction of her cunt rippled around my dick. I groaned at how amazing it felt. The pleasure surged up to the tip of my dick. I ripped my mouth off her nub and shuddered at the delight of her cunt sucking at me.

"Shit, Aunt Nancy!" I gasped and erupted.

I fired my cum into my Auntie-Maid's snatch. I flooded her with my jizz. It was an incredible rush. An absolute delight to have her cunt rippling around me. She spasmed with such hunger. It was incredible to have her suckling at me like that. My face twisted with delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, shit! Oh, fucking shit!"

I shuddered as her snatch rippled around my erupting cock. I spurted my cum into her twat. I fired blast after blast of my seed into her. Her hot flesh suckled at me as the rapture shot through my body. It was an incredible rush to have her snatch nursing at my dick.

I groaned, my face twisting with the delight of this moment. With the passion of her snatch suckling at my dick. My nuts emptied my jizz into her cunt. She moaned, her head tossing as I pumped her full of my seed.

"Master Lance!" she moaned, her hot twat milking my cock.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I fired the last of my spunk into her twat. "Shit, that was good."

"Yes, it was," she moaned.

"Mommy!" Bella squealed. "Oh, yes, yes, Mommy! Drink my pussy cream!"

Kylie whimpered as she trembled through her orgasm, too. I watched her shuddering, her small tits quivering. Bella groaned, her curly, brown hair dancing around her head as she trembled through her orgasm. She held my mom's face to her pussy, gripping fistfuls of blonde hair.

"Mmm, yes, yes," Aunt Nancy moaned. My dominating maid slid her pussy off me. She stood, my cum already dripping out of her shaved pussy. Her juices gleamed on her clit piercing. "Kylie, get your cute rump over here and lick my--"

"Master Hayward, your maid has arrived," Cali said, pushing off from the wall where she had just watched. Her purple eyes met mine. "I suggest we greet her together."

"Right, right," I said.

"Okay," Bella said, letting go of my mom's blonde hair and standing. This serious look crossed my Maid-Wife's face. "I'll go first."

Cali nodded and motioned towards the door.

I groaned and stood, too, not bothering to dress. Bella's naked rump led the way through the living room. My other maids, Cali included, fell in around me as Bella opened the door to the antechamber. The purple seal glowed on the door that led into the rest of the manor.

Kylie took my hand and squeezed it. My Sister-Maid trembled there. She was my virgin maid. My pure one, I supposed. But she was also the youngest. Barely eighteen. I smiled at her as Bella opened the door onto the dark hallway.

Bella moved down the hallway. She looked cautious, her head moving, but her steps were confident. I followed after, holding Kylie's hand. My aunt fell in on my right side with Mom and Cali following at the rear.

My gaze flicked to the picture of that disgusting cat. The Gizzamuluke was in his painting. I could feel the creature staring at us. I could feel all the denizens in the paintings and statues and tapestries staring at us.

"...first imprisoned..."

The whisper caused us all to freeze. Bella snapped her head around as I asked, "What was that?"

"Ignore the Imprisoned," Cali said, her voice stern. "Your guest is here. We cannot have her wandering the halls alone and unprepared."

"Right, right," I said. "Bella."

She nodded and headed on, reaching the stairs a moment later. In a painting on the wall by it, a figure burst out of it. I gasped as the shadowy form of one of the Imprisoned rushed at Bella. He held a long and bloody knife, a smile splitting his lips.

He cackled as he slashed at Bella, "Little maids. Fresh blood."

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

I opened the front door to Hayward Manor. It creaked. I swallowed as I stood there naked. I hadn't been given my proper attire. I had to wear my maid's uniform or nothing at all save the light-blue garter on my thigh.

I was Master Lance's maid. His wise teacher's maid. And he needed me. This was his home. It was my home now. I stepped inside, staring at the dark foyer before me. I swallowed, clutching my suitcase in my hand.

"Hello?" I called. "Master Lance?"

This house... hated me. I could feel the malevolence bleeding out of every shadow. It whispered at me from the corner of my eye. I felt a presence. Alien. Eldritch. As if some chthonic horror had risen from the bowels of the earth to inhabit this house.

"Master Lance?" I called again. I took a step forward, my heart racing.

A low, menacing growl rumbled out of the dark.

I swallowed, my entire body stiffening. Fear's slimy hand squeezed about me. A bead of sweat broke out on my forehead and trickled down to my eyebrow. My head turned to my right to something on the wall. A gilded frame about a portal of darkness.

A painting of madness from which leaped a snarling shape. It growled with the fury of a demonic hound. Its body large and dark. Eyes glowed with green hunger. A tongue licked at jowls while dark spittle splashed on the floor.

Terror crushed my thoughts.

Screaming, I ran to my left towards an open door that led to a hallway.

The dog howled and chased, baying with the thrill of the hunt.

"Fresh pussy!" it growled.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

"The Ripper!" Cali hissed as the knife-wielding shadow rushed at me.

I fell into a fighting stance and held my left armor out before me. My garter throbbed with a stable pulse. My feet flexed on the hardwood floors. They felt strong beneath me. As if I stood on powerful foundations. I had solid footing. Nothing could harm me.

A shield of rock appeared on my arm a moment before the knife ripped into me.

CLANG!

The knife struck the shield and scratched along it. The man hissed. My Master-Husband was feet away and in danger. I shouted and rushed forward, using my shield as a battering ram and slamming it into the Ripper.

"Mewling quim!" cackled the Ripper. He had a high-pitched voice that grated on my ears like fingernails scratching down a chalkboard.

He flowed to the right, darting around my shield, his body almost rubbery. He thrust at me, a blurring lunge that would take me in the heart even as a fiery light flared behind me. Something hot flashed by my side and struck the wrist.

The ripper hissed as a flaming whip seized his wrist and yanked his attack to the side. Aunt Nancy stepped up beside me, holding the other end of the lash, the Ripper pulling at it to free his wrist. Smoke burned as flesh sizzled.

"What delightful cunts!" laughed the Ripper, the fire gleaming in his mad eyes. His too-large smile spread even bigger, almost consuming his face. His rotted teeth dripped with saliva.

He lunged for me to bite.

A torrent of water slammed into him. "NOOOOO!"

Kylie stepped up on my other side, her hands pressed together. The water gushed out of her hands and swept the ripper off his feet. He landed, thrashing on the ground. He spluttered as her purity washed over him.

He struggled to stand beneath the deluge. I stood ready, my shield held before me. My Master-Husband pushed up between Aunt Nancy and me. I gasped in shock as he moved up before the creature, staring down at it struggling to stand.

"Wait!" I gasped as the Ripper pushed himself up into Kylie's torrent, staring at Lance with such hatred in his eyes. I would not let him hurt my husband.

"This is my house!" roared Lance. Golden energy burst in his hand. A spear blazed to life, the brilliance illuminating the corridor. Hisses of pain echoed around us. A statue flinched.

Lance hurled the spear at the Ripper struggling to stand. The golden spear ripped through the deranged entity's abdomen and spiked him to the ground. The Ripper cackled with mad delight. He writhed as the golden light spilled from the spear and engulfed him. It became a hand that lifted the entity and dragged him towards his panting.

He thrashed, his knife slicing at Lance.

"No!" I jumped between them, blocking with my shield.

The Light ripped him past me and towards the panting. My mother-in-law watched on with arms folded beneath her breasts. The golden light spilled over her. Cali raised a hand to ward against its brilliance. The light slammed the entity back into his painting.

Darkness fell back down on the hallway. But it wasn't as thick. It was... a normal darkness, not the gloom of the Imprisoned. No whispers or mutters came from the other paintings now. They had seen the Master of Hayward Manor.

From downstairs, a dog howled.

"Hagazim is loose!" Cali cried.

My Master-Husband rushed down the stairs. I chased after.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

I ran blindly down the hallway, screaming in terror. I tripped over something slimy. I gasped and crashed onto my hands and knees. I rolled over, pain bursting from my palms. I came to a rest and faced the darkness.

The hungry, green eyes stalked closer. The beast growled, almost a part of the night. I could hardly make it out. Claws scraped on the hardwood floor. It howled loud and lunged at me. I screamed and swept my arm before me to block it.

My garter pulsed around my thigh. A wind shot down the hallway from me. To my shock, it struck the leaping beast and blunted its motion. It landed short of, snarling in rage. It was only feet away. I scrambled back.

It lunged.

Teeth bit into my calf. I screamed as the pain tore into my muscles. My head threw back. A dozen cold daggers pierced my flesh. I whimpered as it tore at me, shaking my leg. The agony shot up my leg, almost overwhelming me.

I made that wind. I had to do that. I slashed my arm. Wind struck the beast. It washed over the shadowy beast as it kept savaging me. I screamed and swung my hand back and forth, the wind howling down the hallway.

It didn't care. It kept savaging my leg, tearing at my muscles. Tears burned in my eyes. "Help!"

I was alone. Helpless. Where was my Master? Where was Lance? This was his home? Why had this darkness attacked me? I struggled there, tears spilling down my cheeks. I didn't want to die. I wanted to serve him.

"NOOOOO!" roared behind the beast.

Golden light flared, illuminating Master Lance. My student stood strong and powerful, holding a glowing spear raised to throw. For a moment, I just drank in his form. His muscular chest. Biceps bulging. Such passion burned in his blue eyes. Across his chiseled face. Like a hero out of a Greek epic.

Achilles or Ajax come to save the day.

His spear slammed into the shadowy dog's side. It snarled in pain, releasing my leg as a light burst from the weapon impaled in its hide. I could see its foul form. It was a massive hound, its body was swollen and disfigured. Made of black, leathery shadows, its flesh distorted around the spear. Waves washed across its body.

The beast turned, the spear blazing in its side, and lunged for Lance.

Bella darted before him, naked and unafraid. She raised her arm. A stone shield on it. The beast slammed into her defense. She slid back an inch. She held her ground, leaning into it. The black dog snarled and slashed claws, trying to tear through the defense to get to her.

"Oh, no," a busty woman cried. She rushed past the battle, her blonde hair dancing around her face. She had a silver garter that glowed about her thigh. "You poor thing."

She dropped to her knees beside me and leaned over. She thrust her arm beneath my neck and raised my head to her... nipple. Milk beaded on the nub. She pushed it into my mouth. I gasped at the sweetness of her cream.

I suckled out of instinct.

Her milk gushed into my mouth. I groaned and gulped it down. It was so... relaxing. The pain in my leg faded. I groaned, closing my eye. My fear faded as I kept nursing from her comforting nipple. I suckled on her with everything that I had. I drank down her milk.

Flames crackled in the background. A whip cracked. The beast snarled. Golden light flashed as I just kept gulping down the milk. It was such a wonderful treat. I swallowed every drop of it, loving the taste of her breast milk.

Purple light burst.

"BACK INTO YOUR CAGE!" a woman shouted. The house shook around me. Wood creak. The floor groaned beneath me. "NOW!"

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!" roared Lance.

The dog howled in rage only to be cut off. Golden and purple light danced. Claws scrabbled across the floor. I shuddered, nursing more of the milk. The pain had vanished from my leg. It felt... whole. Like I hadn't been injured at all.

"That's it," purred the motherly woman. Her blue eyes were like Lance's, but where his were strong, hers were loving.

"What is going on, Master Lance?" a woman demanded as I suckled more of the milk.

"That's why we're here, Aunt Nancy" Lance said, his voice so strong. So powerful. "To keep the Imprisoned sealed away."

"There you go," the motherly woman said and pulled her breast back from my lip.

I shuddered and stared up at Lance moving over me. He was naked. A maid was at his side, her uniform rustling. A busty woman like me. She wore a golden garter about her thigh, her purple eyes almost glowing in the dark as she stared down at me.

"You okay, Ms. Docea?" Master asked, thrusting his hand down to help me stand.

"Yes," I said, my body shaking. "It's over?"

"The Hagazim has been driven back into his prison," said the purple-eyed maid. "The other Imprisoned are... not active."

"Can you stand?" Master asked as I reached out to take his hand.

I took it and nodded.

He pulled me to my feet. I should be unable to, but the woman's milk healed me. I licked my lips and glanced at her. She smiled at me, clearly another of his maids. She looked like a more mature version of Kylie.

"Mrs. Hayward?" I asked her, trembling.

"You can call me Maria," she said. "That's my sister, Nancy."