Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had such supple flesh. So satiny. It was such a rush to fuck her. I pounded her with everything that I had. I fucked her with such force. I rammed into her twat. I loved every moment of this. Every second of plowing into her cunt.

"Master," she whimpered as I hammered her twat hard and fast.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked while I fucked her twat with everything that I had. It was an amazing rush to bury into her again and again. "Huh?"

"Yes, Master!"

"That's right," Bella moaned. "You're going to cum so hard on his cock. You're going to make him cum. Yes, you are! He's going to flood your twat with all his jizz. Amazing, right?"

"Yes," the new maid moaned. "I want his cum in me. Oh, I do!"

She clamped her twat around my dick. She held me tight as I fucked into her snatch. I rammed into her twat over and over again. I hammered her snatch. I fucked her with force. I loved every second of plowing into her twat. It was an incredible rush to fuck that twat.

I hammered her snatch. I fucked her with such force. I buried into her pussy with such passion, reveling in this joy. In my power. It was so hot to have her sexy cunt around my dick. I pounded her, watching her butt-cheeks jiggle.

The ache grew and grew at the tip of my cock. I loved the way she squeezed around me. She held me tight. She gripped me with that hot flesh. I loved that she massaged me with all that wonderful cunt. It was an awesome thrill to fuck her like this.

"Oh, April," groaned Bella. "Yes, yes, such good wife material. I can feel how loving you are. How nurturing. Ooh, the way you dance your tongue through my folds is perfect!"

"I just want to be Lance's," whimpered Alice.

That was so hot to her as I fucked Veronica. I pumped away at her again and again. I pounded her snatch, her twat gripping me. She swelled the pressure at the tip of my dick. She nursed on me. It was an incredible rush to pound her.

My nuts ached as I fucked her so hard. I rammed to the hilt in her snatch. I plowed into her twat over and over. It was an incredible rush to fuck her hard like this. I loved her silky snatch's hot embrace. She gripped me with her amazing cunt.

"Master," she whimpered.

"Cum on his cock!" groaned Bella, her hand gripping mine. She squeezed hard as she held Alice to her pussy with her other hand. "Oh, my god, just cum on Master's big dick!"

"Yes, Bella!" whimpered the naughty maid.

I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt over and over again. Her hot flesh gripped me. She whimpered as I slammed into her snatch. My nuts slapped into her. The pleasure rippled through me. I was so close to bursting.

I stroked my hand up and down her back, loving her satiny skin as I fucked her juicy twat. Her flesh squeezed down on me hard. I groaned, the pressure bursting in my nuts. I buried into her deflowered cunt.

She squealed as her cunt writhed around my dick.

"Fuck!" I grunted and unloaded.

Right here in the middle of Mrs. Johnson's English class, I flooded my newest maid's cunt. I pumped my jizz into her snatch. Her cunt writhed around my dick. She suckled at me with all the passion that she had. She nursed on me, working all that spunk out of my nuts.

"Master!" she squealed as I basted her cunt with my jizz. I soaked her womb with all my spunk. "Oh, Master, yes!"

"Master Husband," whimpered my Maid-Wife. "Oh, Master-Husband, I... I... Yes!"

She bucked as she came on Alice's face. Bella's moans echoed through the classroom. Everyone watched as my cum flooded over and over into Veronica's cunt. She squealed in delight as her cunt rippled around my dick.

I savored the high of spurting all my cum into that hot twat. Veronica rippled around my dick. She nursed out all the spunk that I had in my balls. I unloaded the last of my jizz into her cunt, panting as I savored my newest maid.

"You are going to make such an amazing maid," I groaned.

"I'm going to protect you, Master," Veronica moaned. "You'll always be safe and cared for when I'm around you."

"I know," I groaned.

The classroom door opened. I glanced over and smiled as Ms. Docea strode in, her puffy skirt swishing around her thighs. Her light-blue garter looked sexy just above the top of her white, thigh-high stockings. A naked Black woman walked in behind her with a gray garter about her left thigh.

"Dean White?" I gasped as I realized she was one of my new maids.

"Master," Mrs. White greeted me. "And don't call me Mrs. White. Mrs. White is fine. Or Velma, if you want to be less formal. I'm so honored to be one of your Teacher-Maids."

"Fuck," I groaned as I watched Ms. Docea sauntering to the front of the classroom with her cedar box. Was she going to make Mrs. Johnson into one of my maids? Damn, I loved the choices my maids were making.

I pulled out of Veronica's cunt and faced Mrs. White. The Black woman had mocha-brown skin and big boobs. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring any longer. I supposed she was leaving her husband for the harem. She also shaved her pussy, though she had a nice, triangular patch of pubic hair on her mound.

"Master Hayward," she breathed as she dropped to her knees before me. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock soaked in Veronica's juices.

I shuddered at the delight of the dean's hot mouth sucking on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. She worked her lips up and down my cock. She bobbed her head as I groaned out in delight. I savored the feel of her suckling on me.

She nursed with passion on me. She bobbed her head, her tongue swirling around my dick. She drove me wild with that hot mouth of hers. I quivered, my cock twitching as she loved me. She swirled her tongue around my shaft.

"Mrs. White," I groaned. "Fuck, you're one naughty maid! Ooh, just love my dick!"

"Love him," whimpered Bella as she pulled out the green garter.

Alice started stripping. At the same time, Ms. Docea held out a gray garter before Mrs. Johnson. The sexy, married teacher quivered, her black hair swaying around her features. She started unbuttoning her blouse.

I watched as both Alice and Mrs. Johnson stripped. The Black girl pulled off her cute top. She had a snowy-white bra cupping her round tits. She had darker skin than Mrs. White, I realized. There were so many hues that maids could have.

So many wonderful shades from pale to dark.

Mrs. Johnson had a sky-blue bra cupping her large tits. There was a layer of white lace over the cups that added a snowflake-like design to them. She reached behind her and unveiled her boobs. So did Alice. Big, soft tits and firm, perky boobs came into view. Breasts that I could enjoy when I wanted.

I owned all these women.

Alice wiggled out of her jeans while Mrs. Johnson unzipped the side of her pencil skirt. She had matching sky-blue panties with white lace trimming the waistband. Alice had on a pair of gray panties in a bikini-style cut. But they were cheap and comfortable. She wiggled out of those and Mrs. Johnson shoved hers off.

Alice was shaved, and the teacher had a trimmed bush.

I loved the sight of them both getting fully naked as Mrs. White suckled on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. My nuts swayed, drinking in the pleasure melting down my shaft. The MILF worked her mouth up and down my dick, suckling with such passion on my cock.

"Fuck, Mrs. White," I groaned. "You're such an amazing maid."

She moaned around my cock.

"Just fantastic," I panted. "You're perfect!"

Bella and Ms. Docea both slid their garters up their respective maid recruits' thighs. The green and gray garters slid up and up two different but sexy legs. My dick throbbed as Alice and Mrs. Johnson officially became my maids.

And Bella wasn't done. She moved to Gloria, a watching Hispanic girl. "Would you like to be one of my Master-Husband's Maid-Concubines?"

"Mother of God, yes!" Gloria moaned. She squirmed there, such enthusiasm on her face. That's so awesome. I love this so much. Ooh, I want to have such a great guy to love! These days... Oh, but now I don't have to worry!"

"To love and protect him," Bella continued, "to put his pleasures and desires before your own, to treasure and support him, in the good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"I do!" squealed Gloria. "I'll eat your pussy out so good!"

Bella winked at me as she enjoyed that hottie.

I savored Mrs. White sucking on my dick. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. I shuddered, staring down at the Black MILF. She was such an amazing maid. Just worshiped my cock with hunger.

My nuts twitched, the pressure building in them. My cum would fire into her mouth. I would hose her down. Just flood her with everything that I had. I couldn't wait for that pleasure to explode out of my dick and flood her mouth.

I slid my fingers through her hair and groaned, "Mrs. White, you're going to get such a mouthful of cum!"

She groaned in delight, sucking so hard.

"She wants it," Bella moaned. "Oh, god, she wants it!"

"Yes, she does, Master," Mrs. Johnson whimpered, the naked MILF pulling off her wedding ring and tossing it in the trash.

I shuddered as she was fully mine. I had claimed her. She was needed to defend the world from evil. That was more important than her relationship with her husband. I shuddered, savoring that thought as my dick twitched in Mrs. White's mouth.

Another married woman that was all mine now. Her tongue swirled around the crown of my cock. The pressure swelled to the tip. I trembled, the need to cum about to burst in me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's it. That's so good. I going to burst. Yes!"

The need to cum grew and grew. It was an incredible to have her nursing on me. I would just burst in her mouth. She bobbed her head, sucking hard. Bella moaned nearby as she ground on Gloria's mouth. My eyes rolled back into my head.

"Oh, that's it," I growled as the pressure burst at the tip of my cock. "Yes!"

I erupted into Mrs. White's mouth. I pumped her full of my cum. It was an incredible to have her nursing on me like that. She suckled hard. I groaned, my nuts twitching as I unloaded my jizz into her mouth.

I pumped her full, the pleasure rushing through me. The ecstasy slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt amazing. I swayed there as I soaked her tonsils in cum.

"You glorious maid," I groaned. "Fuck, Mrs. White, I love that you're in the harem!"

She moaned around my cock as she swallowed the last blast of cum I fired into her mouth. I flooded her with all the spunk in my nuts. I shuddered through the ecstasy of this moment. I sucked in a deep breath.

And I wanted more.

I wanted Mrs. Johnson. "Mrs. White," I said. "Mmm, you are going to be a big help to Ms. Docea. Now, Alice here needs to have a nice cum. Eat out her pussy. In fact, you two can sixty-nine."

"Oh, thank you, Master," Alice said, squirming there naked.

Mrs. White popped her mouth off my cock. As she stood, she moaned, "I would gladly make love to that cutie. Mmm, sugar, let's get naughty."

The Black MILF and the Black cutie melted together in a passionate kiss. I grinned at it. My harem would be full of so many wonderful tableaus. I passed Bella quivering on Gloria. Everyone was watching me with awe. The guys and the girls. I loved their attention.

Mrs. Johnson smiled as I approached her. She looked so sexy with her gray garter and heels on. She had nothing else. She squirmed there as I reached her. I cupped her large boobs and stared her in the eyes.

"Call your husband," I said. "I need to speak to him."

"Yes, Master," she breathed. My Teacher-Maid turned around and grabbed her purse on her desk. She opened it and pulled out her phone, my cock nuzzling into her butt-cheeks.

She went to turn around, but I stopped her. "Bend over," I said as I took the ringing phone from her. "I'm going to fuck that ass."

"Yes, Master!"

I pushed my cock down her butt-crack as she bent over. She had such a gorgeous rump. The phone rang two more times. Just as the tip of my dick found her asshole, her husband picked up, saying, "Hey, honey."

"My name is Lance Hayward," I said as I pushed my cock against this wife's anal ring. She moaned as her asshole stretched to take me. "Your wife is mine now. I own her. She is my maid and will serve me for the rest of her life."

"Oh," he said. "Well, of course, you're her master. That makes perfect sense. She'll be a wonderful maid for you."

"I know," I groaned as her asshole swallowed my dick. "Damn, she's just perfect. She'll be by sometime today to pick up some personal things. That'll be the last time you see her."

"Got it," he said. "Well, you won't be disappointed, Mr. Hayward. She's amazing."

"Yes, she is," I groaned. "Her asshole feels amazing around my cock. I'm going to fuck her ass so hard and cum in her."

"Excellent," he said. "Well, if there's anything else? I need to get back to work."

"Nope." I hung up and set the phone down. "He took the news very well."

"Good," she groaned. "Oh, Master, I've never done anal before. It's amazing!"

I smiled as I planted my hands on either side of her desk. "Welcome to the harem. You're going to be such an asset. We have evil to fight and orgies to enjoy."

"Wonderful," she breathed as I sank to the hilt in her bowels. She quivered on the desk, her long fall of black hair spilling down her shoulders. She gripped my cock as I drew back my hips. "Oh, that's just wonderful, Master!"

I savored that word. Master. It was the sweetest word there was. I was enthralled by it. I groaned as her asshole gripped my dick. She held me tight, the pleasure rippling down my shaft. Then I slammed back into her bowels.

I slammed to the hilt in my new maid's bowels. She gasped, her back arching. She was such a delicious thing. Just such a wonderful delight to fuck her in the ass. I pounded her hard and fast now, driving my dick into her anal sheath.

I pumped away at her, reveling in the way her bowels gripped me. The pressure grew and grew in my cock. The need to cum swelled and swelled with every plunge into her bowels. She felt amazing around me. Just fantastic to enjoy. I loved the feel of her bowels around me.

"Shit," I groaned as I pumped away at her. I fucked into her anal sheath with hard strokes. I buried deep and hard into her cunt with all that I had. "Damn, Mrs. Johnson!"

"I know!" she moaned, her wonderful bowels gripping my cock. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. You're driving me wild with that big dick! I just love it!"

"Right?" I panted, pumping away at her. I fucked into her bowels with such force. I plowed into her with everything that I had. It was a fantastic delight. I loved it. "Damn, that's good. That's really, really good."

"I know," she moaned, her anal sheath squeezing about my dick. she held me tight as I fucked into her. "Ooh, ooh, that's perfect. Master! Master!"

"Gloria!" squealed Bella behind me. "You're earning that garter. You are. You're going to be his Maid-Concubine. Yes!"

My wife's orgasmic squeals echoed through the classroom. I shuddered, savoring ramming into Mrs. Johnson's asshole. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. she had such a tight asshole. Just an amazing one. I groaned, savoring the way I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her with force. With passion.

She gasped as I fucked her hard. I pounded her with everything that I had. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with all my might. I loved this passion. I savored fucking my cock into her pussy. It was a fantastic thrill.

She massaged me with her anal sheath. She held me tight. I reveled in the teacher's hot asshole squeezing about my shaft. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. The need to cum swelled. I would fire so much spunk into her anal sheath.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's just fantastic. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Are you going to cum, Master?" she whimpered. "Because I am! I'm going to cum from being ass-fucked! I can't believe it!"

"You'll always cum with your Master," Bella said. My wife was such a darling. I loved her so much. "He'll always make you explode no matter what hole he's using."

"Yes!" I grunted. "Always. My maids always cum so hard!"

She groaned as I fucked her bowels. I pounded her hard and fast. I shuddered, ramming my dick to the hilt in her cunt. I loved the way she held me tight. I fucked her with force. I buried into her anal sheath again and again.

She squeezed about me. She held me tight as I fucked her. She whimpered, squirming there as my nuts swelled beneath the pressure. The need to cum grew and grew in me. I groaned, throwing back my head.

"Master!" she whimpered as I pounded her. "Oh, my fucking god, Master!"

Mrs. Johnson climaxed on my cock.

Her anal sheath rippled and writhed around my dick. She massaged the aching crown of my dick. The itch swelled there as I pumped away at her bowels. I groaned as I slammed to the hilt in her spasming bowels.

The pressure burst. "I erupted.

"Yes!" I growled as I flooded her bowels with my spunk. "Goddamn, Mrs. Johnson!"

My cock spurted my cum into her writhing asshole. The heat washed through my mind. I groaned, savoring the euphoria spilling through my body. More and more bliss shot through me as my cock spurted blast after blast of jizz into her bowels.

Her anal sheath writhed around me. The sexy teacher bucked on her desk, nursing my dick dry. My balls emptied themselves into her bowels. I groaned as she moaned. She squirmed on the desk as I dumped my load into her anal sheath.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, yes, that's so good,"

I panted as my orgasm died away. I felt amazing. I just buzzed from all the delicious bliss that flooded through me. I sucked in a deep breath, my chest rising and falling. It was a rush to experience that passion.

I pulled my cock out of her anal sheath while she whimpered on the desk, satiated. I grinned, feeling such a huge surge of pride. I had made her cum hard. I turned around, my cock waggling to see things were so naughty.

Mrs. White and Alice were both squirming in their sixty-nine while Veronica threw back her head and came on Ms. Docea's mouth. She must have been cleaning up my cum, the naughty teacher. I loved it.

Bella sauntered up to me with a naked Gloria following. The Hispanic girl, her lips smeared in pussy cream, wore her green garter with pride. Her conical tits quivered. She had a triangle of black hair pointing down at her shaved pussy lips.

"Master, let me clean your dick off," purred Gloria. She dropped to her knees in such a loving way. Just like a wife, or a concubine, should with her husband. She kissed the tip of my cock then slid her lips down it.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"I know," Bella purred. She snuggled up to me. She pushed against me, her maid's uniform rippling. "So, you like my three choices."

"Yes, I do," I groaned as I savored that hot mouth working up and down my cock. She polished me with her passion. "You made some awesome choices. Thank you."

She kissed me.

I slid my hand down and ducked beneath my Maid-Wife's skirt. I felt her love as I squeezed her rump. My dick throbbed in Gloria's mouth. She worked her mouth up and down my cock with such passion, nursing me clean.

What a wonderful life this was.

Just a fantastic one to own all these sexy maids. I would enjoy every moment of being the Master of Hayward Manor. I had no doubts that everything would be protected. That we would keep the world safe.

I had no doubts at all. It was a heady feeling to enjoy, but one I was glad to enjoy.

I kissed my wife for a few more moments then broke it to smile out at the other maids. Mrs. White and Alice were quivering through their climax while Ms. Docea made out with Veronica. Mrs. Johnson rose on the other side of me.