Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay class, well, it looks like you'll be needing a new teacher, so be good for them. You were all amazing!"

I smiled, thrilled to be the Master of Hayward Manor.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

With everyone off to recruit maids and get an education, it was up to Cali, my daughter Angela, and me to clean the house. We needed more help, but that would start to change. Those maids that were recruited would have to be on cleaning duty.

For a while.

Once things got situated, it would be different. Me and my daughters would take care of providing the food while the main cleaning would fall to my sister Nancy and her maids. Ms. Docea would work on research and gather intelligence, Kylie would make sure that our Master was taken care of, and Bella would see that the was protected.

Of course, we would all pinch in to help in other places, but that was family. We all had our chores, but we helped each other out.

"Okay, I'm ready to begin!" Angela said, her round boobies jiggling in her maid's outfit. She had her cleaning supplies. "I'll take this floor!"

"Of course," I said. "I'll take the ground floor. Cali, the second floor."

"Yes," purred the purple-eyed maid. She smiled like a cat. "That sounds perfect."

I hummed as I gathered my stuff and headed down the grand staircase. I reached the bottom and made sure I cleaned that naughty mutt's painting. I didn't want that horrible creature to get out again. Poor Lynette. She almost was killed.

I scrubbed hard on the painting then polished the Hagazim's frame to a gleam.

I worked down the hallway toward the kitchen. I would soon have to use that grand one to make the food for everyone, and we'd eat in the big dining hall. All us maids and our Master having a scrumptious meal. It would be amazing.

I pictured it as I worked down the bizarre pictures. I passed that painting of the horrid, six-legged creature with tentacles reaching up to the ceiling. I scrubbed on a statue of a misshapen lump in that vaguely resembled a man.

They were all so macabre. A woman in a pink looking elegant and demure save her mouth was large and round and full of teeth. I shuddered at the sight. In another was a bloated fly with three compound eyes, all green and nasty. It was crawling over a screaming woman.

My skin crawled.

On and on. I scrubbed them all until I came to a statue of a busty woman by the base of the servant stairs. She was beautiful even with those sharp teeth and dark eyes. I started to rub at her breasts, sliding my oiled cloth over her tits until her boobs gleamed.

Her nipples sparkled.

I swayed there. My arms slid around the statue. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. I trembled, working against her mouth. Just so gorgeous. My pussy clenched. Juices dripped down my thighs. I quivered there, my tongue probing into her mouth, feeling those sharp--

"Mom!"

I gasped and stepped back, blinking. This fogginess washed over my mind for a moment. I breathed heavily, gripping an oil rag in my hand. What was I doing? My daughter stepped down the stairs.

"Mom, I'm out of painting cleaner," she said, a bright smile on her cute face. "Where can I get more?"

"Oh, right," I said. "Um, this way."

Why was I so wet?

To be continued...