Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 14

Story Info
More hotties join the maid's harem!
7.7k words
4.64
23k
39

Part 14 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Gloria: Student

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Alisha: Shop girl

Ashley: Student

Asuka: Student

Carla: Student

Coach Richards: Teacher

Felicity: Student

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

The Imprisoned

Gizzamuluke

Hagazim

Lady Smiles

Maggotborn

The Misshapen

Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

New Cuties Join the Maid Harem

Lance Hayward

I felt so good from enjoying the virgin maids that worked beneath my little sister, but now my attention turned to Mrs. White, the Black woman who was a dean at my college. She was a gorgeous woman, naked, of course, with mocha-brown skin and a big pair of tits. They were heavy. She was a MILF. Just a sexy, mature woman with a triangular patch of pubic hair that pointed down at her shaved twat.

"It's your office, Mrs. White," I said, eager to fuck her next. "How do you want it?"

"Will you fuck my asshole?" she asked while around me, my other new maids quivered.

I grinned at her. "Of course."

Brenda and Janiqua were already getting the cum on their pussies licked clean by my sister Kylie and Tabitha, the other virgin I had deflowered in here. Mrs. Johnson was on her knees licking out Ms. Docea's pussy while Alice, Gloria, and Veronica were sharing a three-way kiss. Other than my sister and Ms. Docea, the others were naked save for their garters.

Just like Mrs. White. She had the gray garter on her thigh. One of Ms. Docea's "junior" maids.

The dean bent over the desk, her plump rump aimed at me along with her shaved pussy. I gave her the choice, and she wanted it up the ass. How could I say no to such a delicious offer? Her office echoed with the moans and gasps of my women.

I loved those sounds. I savored them as I pressed my cock into Mrs. White's butt-crack. I slid down and down her crevice until I found her asshole. She whimpered as I pushed my dick against her backdoor. I planted my hands on the desk on either side of her.

"Bugger me," she groaned, her voice so throaty with delight.

"Gladly," I answered and thrust against her anal ring.

My pussy-lubed dick drilled against her asshole. She groaned, squirming on the desk. She whimpered as I pushed and pushed against her backdoor. Her body quivered. She squeezed her butt-cheeks down on my cock. I loved the resistance of her sphincter, the velvety caress of that naughty hole slowly widening until...

I penetrated into her bowels.

"Master Hayward," she groaned as I sank into the velvety depths of her anal sheath. "Oh, Master Hayward, yes, yes, that's good!"

"So good," Ms. Docea moaned in the background as Mrs. Johnson, my married English teacher, feasted on her. Well, Mrs. Johnson had been married. I spoke to her husband, and he understood that she was mine. So not married any longer.

The magic of Hayward Manor bent the world to accept that I owned any woman who wore a garter. It was such a rush. Mrs. White was another married woman in my harem. I shuddered, savoring that fact as I bottomed out in her.

She groaned in delight, her asshole clamping down on my dick. It was a hot rush to have her bowels gripping my cock. I loved her squirming on the desk, groaning her delight. Her passion mixed with the other maids' whimpers and moans.

I drew back my dick, groaning, "Mrs. White! Who owns this ass!"

"You do," she breathed, sounding so happy. "You own my ass, Master Hayward!"

"That's fucking right," I groaned, savoring the Black MILF's velvety grip on my dick. I slammed back into her. I buried deep and hard into her pussy. I reveled in the hot grip on my cock. She felt so amazing. "You're mine!"

I groaned and pumped away at her bowels. I fucked my delicious maid in the ass. My Teacher-Maid gripped my dick. She held me tight with her wonderful bowels. I loved how delicious it felt to fuck her asshole.

To pound her so hard. I groaned, burying to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I loved how she gripped me. She held me tight, groaning with my every thrust into her bowels. I pounded her hard and fast. I loved how great she felt about my dick. I savored the way she gripped me. How she held me tight. The heat was an incredible rush.

I loved every moment of fucking her bowels. I thrust into her again and again, reveling in her asshole gripping my cock. She massaged me with that hot and tight anal sheath. I groaned, drilling into my Black MILF's asshole. My sexy Teacher-Maid gripped my cock.

"Master! Master!" she moaned, her back arching. "Oh, my fucking god, you're such a stud! Yes, yes, this is amazing! I love it up the ass!"

"Why?" I groaned, slamming into her anal sheath hard. My crotch smacked into her butt-cheeks.

"Because your dick is making this heat that melts to my cunt, Master!" She gripped my cock. "Oh, Lord, it's a wonderful heat. It makes me shiver in delight. I savor it so much. And it's your dick, Master! Yours! That makes it so hot! I love you ass-fucking me. Ooh, I love it. I love it so much!"

"I'm glad," I groaned, pounding her in the ass with such hard strokes. Her words made me grin.

"We all love your cock, Master," whimpered Janiqua, the Black girl's voice throaty with pleasure. "Oh, senpai, you're licking my pussy!"

"Mmm," my Sister-Maid cooed. "Such a yummy pussy, too!"

I grinned, slamming hard into my Teacher-Maid's asshole. The pressure at the tip of my dick grew and grew with every thrust into her bowels. I loved the way she gripped me. How she held me with that tight asshole. The pressure in my balls grew and grew with each thrust into her anal sheath.

I pounded her asshole. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I loved how she gripped me. I treasured fucking into her bowels with hard strokes. I slammed into her anal sheath again and again. I loved how she massaged me with her hot bowels. I would have a huge climax.

Just explode into her anal sheath. The pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled with my every thrust into her bowels. I loved it. I savored this delight as I fucked her with force. I pounded her with such passion. She held me tight.

She massaged me as I trust away at her. I loved how she gripped my dick. She massaged me with at her anal sheath, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her asshole. My Teacher-MILF groaned, her anal sheath clamping down hard on me.

"Oh, Master Hayward!" she moaned as I slammed my cock to the hilt in her asshole. "Yes, yes, Master Hayward!"

"You going to cum on my dick?" I asked her as I pumped away at her bowels.

"Yes, Master!" She squeezed her anal sheath around my dick. "I'm going to cum. My asshole is going to ripple around your dick! How does that sound?"

"Perfect," I groaned, pumping hard at her. "That sounds just perfect!"

I fucked her anal sheath with force. I thrust to the hilt in her again and again. I loved every moment of ass-fucking her. I savored the heat squeezing about my dick. I groaned, the heat building and building in me.

I buried into her hard, her butt-cheeks jiggling. As I drilled back, she moaned her passion. Her anal sheath convulsed around my cock. I savored that velvety flesh spasming with wild delight around my shaft, especially the tip.

"Master Hayward!" she moaned as I buried back to the hilt in her. "Cum in me!"

"Gladly!" I groaned and erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her anal sheath. The feel of her asshole writhing around my dick was something spectacular. She rippled about me, nursing at me. I groaned, erupting again and again into her bowels.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. I shuddered, spurting into her asshole with force. The pleasure swept through me. I shuddered, loving this heat surging through me. Stars burst across my mind. Her anal sheath suckled at me.

"Yes," I breathed, pumping more and more of my cum into her asshole.

Behind me, I heard other maids squealing in their own orgasmic delight. I breathed in the scent of so many pussies. My harem had grown so big today. I shuddered as I unloaded more and more of my cum into her anal sheath.

She milked me dry. I hit the peak of my pleasure. I shuddered there, loving the feel of this bliss. Stars danced across my vision. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. A big smile grew on my lips as I felt so good.

I pulled my dick out of her asshole and turned around to find Gloria dropping to her knees before me. The Hispanic cutie, one of my Concubine-Maids wearing a green garter, smiled up at me. She had conical tits and lush, black hair.

"Let me clean that up for you, Master," she purred and opened her mouth wide. She was "wife" material according to Bella. My Maid-Wife had chosen Gloria just for these sorts of reasons.

I groaned as her soft lips slid over my dick in such a loving way. A tender way. I smiled down at my Concubine-Maid, savoring the warmth of her mouth engulfing the crown of my cock. Her tongue swirled around my shaft, polishing me.

"Thank you, Gloria," I groaned. "She's a maid that knows how to serve."

"Yes, she does, Master Big Brother!" Kylie squealed as she stood, her lips smeared in pussy cream. "Brenda, lick out my pussy!"

"Yes, senpai!" Brenda said, the brunette darting over. She flashed me a smile, braces shining on her white teeth. She dropped to her knees and feasted on my sister.

Petite Kylie shuddered in her maid's uniform. Her pink garter looked so sexy on her left thigh between the top of her white stocking and the bottom of her puffy, frilly skirt. Brenda rustled my sister's petticoats as she devoured Kylie's cunt.

It was such a hot sight to watch as Gloria polished my pole. Mrs. White hugged me from behind, her big boobs rubbing into my skin. She stroked my chest and nibbled on my ear. I groaned, savoring her embrace.

My life would be full of women like them. My maids. I would be around them all the time. Enjoying them. Fighting the darkness with them. I groaned, feeling that Golden Power deep inside of me that all these maids were bound to.

They were all slaves to it, craving their taste of it. My seed. I would have to make sure I figured out how to give it to them regularly. There would be 56 maids in the end. Cali, my five primary maids, and their ten junior maids. A fighting force to protect the world.

"Shit," I groaned as Gloria worked her mouth up and down my dirty dick, polishing me with her hungry mouth.

"Mmm, is she pleasing you with her hot mouth, Master Hayward?" Mrs. White purred into my ear.

"God, yes," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. "Fuck, she's good. She's really, really good."

A big smile spread on my lips as that hot mouth worked up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such force. I savored the feeling of her working those hot lips up and down my dick. It was a fantastic treat. My dick throbbed.

It was a wonderful experience to have Gloria polishing my dick. The Concubine-Maid suckled on me with hunger, moaning her delight as she cleaned Mrs. White's ass off my dick. I trembled in my Teacher-Maid's embrace. Her tongue licked at my ear while those soft boobs rubbed on my back.

The pressure in my nuts grew and grew. My eyes watched my sister shuddering. Her black pigtails spilled around her round face. Her dimples shone as she smiled at me while grinding her cunt on Brenda's mouth.

"Ooh, ooh, that's how you eat pussy, Brenda," Kylie moaned. "Just like that. Oh, yes, get that tongue in me. You're such a wonderful part of the harem!"

"Yes," I groaned, my dick twitching in that hot mouth working up and down my dick. "Yes, yes, just like that. Fuck!"

I shuddered at how good it was to have that wonderful mouth sliding up and down my dick. Gloria's tongue swirled around my cock. She suckled and slurped, her eyes staring up at me. The love and devotion in them were so stirring.

My nuts tightened as she suckled. The heat washed down my cock. This was such an amazing moment. I loved this so much. The heat washed through my body. I trembled, building and building for that amazing rapture.

"Get ready," I groaned.

"Mmm, cum in the cutie's mouth, Master Hayward," Mrs. White purred.

"Yes, yes, cum in her, Master Big Brother!" squealed my Sister-Maid. "Oh, do it! Do it!"

"Yes, Master!" whimpered other maids as they writhed together in pleasure.

Gloria nursed with wanton need on my dick. The pressure at the tip of my cock hit that bursting point. I growled in wordless delight as my dick erupted. I spurted my cum, splashing the back of the cutie's mouth.

My Concubine-Maid groaned and gulped down my cum. She swallowed my jizz with hunger. I bucked in Mrs. White's embrace, her boobs rubbing into my back. The heat swept through me. Stars burst across my vision.

"Yes!" I growled as I pumped more and more of my cum into Gloria's mouth.

My Concubine-Maid swallowed every drop, moaning as she did. I could feel her utter submission to me as she swallowed every drop of cum that erupted from my dick. I groaned with each one. I felt amazing. The pleasure slammed through me one more time.

"Damn," I groaned, loving having a harem of sexy maids.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

"Are you two ready to show you are wife material?" I asked Carla and Felicity. They were two more students that I knew would be perfect for my Master-Husband's maid harem. I held two green garters in my hand.

These were the last two girls at my college that I thought would make good Concubine-Maids for Lance. I loved him so much. I was his Maid-Wife. The only one of his women who could have his heir. Me. Maybe I was already pregnant with his son.

I hoped so.

"I'm so ready," Carla moaned. The Hispanic cheerleader licked her lips. She squirmed there, staring at the green garter with such hunger in her eyes.

"Me, too, Bella," Felicity said. The rest of their classroom watched on. I didn't care. The brunette Felicity kneaded her big boobs through her t-shirt. "I'm so ready! I've always wanted to be a wife. I've dreamed about it. I'll be such a good concubine to Lance."

"Then prove it," I said, enjoying the attention. "I have a pussy and an asshole. You two, use those lips and mouths of yours to make me cum. Show me you have the devotion of a wife. Show me you're worthy of being my Master-Husband's maid!"

"Yes, Bella!" Carla and Felicity moaned together.

Felicity dropped to her knees before me. I smiled down at the busty brunette as she pressed her head between my thighs. I wore my maid's uniform, of course. My round boobs jiggled in my low-cut bodice. My petticoats rustled as Felicity nuzzled into my bush to lick at my cuntlips directly. Her tongue swiped over my folds.

I groaned in delight, savoring the way she licked at me. I smiled as Carla dropped to her knees behind me. The Hispanic cheerleader slid her hands up beneath my skirt to cup my rump. She parted my butt-cheeks and lifted my skirt and petticoats with her head as she nuzzled into my crack.

I shuddered as she kissed at my asshole.

She swirled her tongue over my anal ring. She rimmed me. I groaned as she did that. I savored her licking and lapping at me. My head tossed as the other students watched on. The guys all had hunger in their eyes for me.

But only one man could ever touch my body.

One man.

"Yes," I groaned as the potential maids licked and lapped at my pussy and asshole. "Just like that. You two are amazing. You're just fantastic."

I shuddered as their tongues lapped at my cunt and asshole. They rimmed me. The heat swept over my body and tingled my thoughts. I savored their hot tongues licking and lapping at me, teasing my naughty holes.

The other girls stared with envy. They all wanted a garter, but none of them were wife materials. I knew their reputations. Sluts that put out to any guy. My maids didn't have to be virgins, but they did have to be good girls. The type that wanted to find a husband. Make a family. Maybe they thought their boyfriend was "the one" and put out early.

Or maybe their husband divorced them and left them to chase young ass.

"That's it," I groaned, savoring Carla's tongue pushing against my anal ring. "Ooh, yes, yes, slip into my holes. Just like that!"

Felicity thrust her tongue into my cunt, inspired by my words directed at the cheerleader. Her tongue popped past my anal ring a moment later. I had both of them wiggling about in my holes. I shuddered, savoring the dual delights they gave me.

It was so hot having Carla's tongue dancing around in my asshole while Felicity tongue-fucked my pussy. She thrust into me over and over again. I groaned, gripping the two garters. The silky lace felt so cool in my hand.

And so powerful.

Lance's power imbued them. The Golden Power throbbed with every beat of his heart. That I felt in him when he kissed me. When I lay beneath him. When I felt his cock fill me with his seed. I trembled, aching to be one with my Husband-Master.

The tongues swirling through my asshole and plunging over and over into my pussy were nice, but they were placeholders. I would have a wonderful cum on them, but they wouldn't fulfill that deep ache in me. Only Lance and his cock could do that.

But I could wait a while without having that itch scratched when I had such hotties as these delicious, wifely girls feasting on me. I could tell they had the sort of devoted passion, the required submission, to be a good wife.

"Yes," I groaned, delighting in their tongues feasting on me. I smiled out at the watching students who stared with such envy. To be me or to be Lance. It was such a beautiful thing. "Oh, you two are doing so good. Ooh, ooh, you're doing amazing!"

I quivered, savoring the heat rippling through my body. I quivered there, my anal sheath squeezing about Carla's naughty tongue. The Hispanic beauty worked her tongue around in my bowels. The heat melted to my cunt being so wonderfully licked by Felicity.