Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla one of the cheerleaders and Felicity. How delightful.

On the other side of Master Hayward, his little sister was getting her pussy eaten by a girl with auburn hair. Another newcomer to the harem. She was a cutie named Ashley, the white garter looking perfect on her thigh while her sparse bush dripped with cum.

Master had deflowered another Virgin-Maid. Wonderful.

"Master Hayward," I purred.

He broke the kiss with his Maid-Wife and smiled. "Another...? Ah, Asuka. That's a delicious treat. I thought you were only recruiting teachers."

"Intelligent girls," I purred. "Wise-Maids. She'll be very useful for data analysis and scripting programs to help us find patterns and identify problems."

"Hai," Asuka said. "My heart, body, and soul are yours, Hayward-dono."

"Yes!" Kylie squealed as she came.

A flush of warmth ran through me. I knew that I had made another great choice as Master Hayward stared at the naked Asuka with such hunger in his eyes, the two Concubine-Maids serving his dick with their hungry mouths.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

After class, the harem gathered around my Husband-Master. Lance had gained so many new girls today. It was so wild. I had gained him the most--Veronica, Alice, Gloria, Carla, and Felicity--while Kylie had given him four--Tabitha, Janiqua, Brenda, and Ashley whom she'd claimed near the end of the day, a cute girl with auburn hair--and Ms. Docea had found three--Mrs. White, Mrs. Johnson, and Asuka, a nerdy Japanese girl. It was so hot seeing all of us around him.

I wondered who Nancy had found for him?

"Okay," said Lance as he looked around at them. "You new maids, go home, gather what personal things you want to take with you, and meet back here in two hours. I'll arrange transport for you all to come to the manor and we'll get you settled in your new rooms."

The maids all grinned and nodded.

"Master," I purred to my husband, "I need to head home, too. I have to see my Mom. Don't worry, she'll give me a ride."

"Sure, sure," Lance said. "Just be back before nightfall. I don't..." He swallowed. "Well, we don't want a repeat of last night's incident."

"Of course not." I threw my arms around him. He hugged me tight as we kissed. I felt the love from my Husband-Master. My skirt rustled. He would love what I would get for him.

I had one more maid to recruit. The best wife I knew.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

I came down the stairs and shuddered at the sight of her. The gorgeous statue of the busty woman. My pussy clenched with delight as I slid up to her. I threw my arms around her and kissed her. My tongue thrust out, brushing her sharp teeth.

I tasted the earthy stone as I humped against her. My pussy clenched as my skirt rustled around my thighs. She felt so wonderful against me. My nipples throbbed in my bodice. I wanted to strip naked and just smear my wet cunt all over her.

So I hiked my skirt enough to rub my pussy against her, my clit nuzzling into the stone. Sparks flared. I ran my hands down her back and grabbed her stony ass. I whimpered, making out with such passion on her. My tongue explored inside her mouth, brushing her stone tongue. I loved those sharp fangs. She was so dangerous.

My clit throbbed as I humped against her. This was so exhilarating. I just--

Footsteps approached. I broke away, panting. I quivered there, a wave of dizziness washing over me. I blinked and stared at the statue of the beautiful woman with a fang-filled smile. A moment later, Cali came into view. The purple-eyed maid furrowed her brow at me. The golden garter around her thigh gleamed as she sauntered to me.

"I thought you had already cleaned this statue, Maria," she said.

"Just double-checking," I said, confused at being here. I thought I had been on the floor above. I held a cleaning rag in hand, though. I spotted something wet on the statue's pussy so I wiped it off. "There, she's clean. She won't be coming to life"

Cali studied her. "The Seductress... Yes, it's important we keep her locked up. We wouldn't her to get at your son."

"No!" I gasped. "That's why we're cleaning." Flustered and confused about why I had come downstairs to give the statue another polish, I gasped, "I just wanted to make sure. Just... a feeling she wasn't fully clean."

I fled up the stairs to resume my cleaning on the floor above, feeling Cali's eyes on me.

To be continued...