Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's hot pussy massaged my dick. She squeezed her cunt around my cock and brought me closer and closer to that moment of bursting. To just spurting my cum into her snatch. She whimpered, her skirt rustling.

"Big brother," she whimpered. "Oh, big brother."

"Mmm, that's so good, Mommy Bella," Angela moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's good."

"God, I am you're sexy step-mom, aren't I?" cooed Bella, her hands squeezing my Daughter-Maid's rump. "That's so hot!"

"Yes, Mommy Bella!" Angela moaned, squirming there.

It was hot. I loved it. My sexy Bella would be a step-mom to so many of my daughters. And a real mom, too. I shuddered, slamming my little sister's cunt down my cock. Her pussy gripped me. She held me tight in her snatch.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring the heat rushing through me. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's so good."

"I know!" squealed Kylie. Her hot twat gripped my dick. "Oh, that's just awesome. Keep working my cunt up and down your big dick, Master Big Brother! I have to make you cum!"

"Yes, you do," groaned Aunt Nancy. Her big boobs jiggled in her low-cut bodice. "You have to just make me explode."

"Yes, yes, yes," whimpered Kylie. "My pussy was made to make you cum, Master Big Brother! Mommy made me to be your sexy Sister-Maid!"

"That's right," I groaned, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. "Kylie! Let me feel that hot cunt going wild around my dick."

"Yes, Master Big Brother!" she moaned as her hot cunt worked up and down my cock. She squeezed about me. She held me tight with her amazing pussy. I loved every second of her juicy snatch riding me. "Oh, that's so good, Master Big Brother! That's just amazing!"

It was. It was absolutely spectacular. I loved how her pussy slammed down my cock. She took me to the hilt over and over again. She swallowed every inch of my big dick with her hot twat. It was spectacular to enjoy.

She quivered as I slid her up my cock. I raised her higher than before, my arms burning with fatigue. My cock throbbed, on the verge of bursting. Then she plunged back down my dick and squealed with rapture.

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Fuck!"

I erupted.

I spurted my cum into her pussy. I shuddered, savoring that delight rushing through me. Such ecstasy burned through my mind. I groaned as the pleasure slammed through my body. I erupted again and again. It was such a thrill to pump her full of my cum. Just a wonderful rush to flood her with all that cum.

"Damn!" I groaned, reveling in that heat. The pleasure swept through my body as I pumped my cum into her snatch.

"Yes, yes, Master-Big Brother!" Kylie moaned, her hot twat rippling around my dick. "Ooh, ooh, you're flooding me with all your cum! I love it!"

"Master Hayward," Cali said, her voice full of command.

"What?" I groaned, my cock erupting a final time into her pussy. I turned my head to see Cali striding from the shadows, her purple eyes locked on me.

"There has been a breach."

~~*~~

Sister Martha Ruth

Tears burned in my eyes. I felt the malevolence behind me. This storm that had swept down on St. Theresa's brought with it something evil. Something that had ripped out of Hell. I fumbled to turn the key in the lock, my heart screaming.

CLICK!

The lock turned.

I threw myself into the church and slammed the door behind me. A moment later, the entire door shook from a thudding impact. I squeaked and found the lock, twisting it. I backed away from the door, the light above my head dimming.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The door shuddered on the hinges.

Through the roar of the wind, something foul chuckled. My stomach chilled and my blood froze in my veins. I darted out of the small entrance and ran down the hallway to the church proper. I burst into it, my veil whipping around me. The white wimple wrapped around my head and neck felt so tight, my habit so constricting.

"Sister Shannon Esther!" I cried, seeing my fellow nun. Together, we cared for it.

"What is that?" she whispered as she knelt before the altar. The lights above flickered and went out. She squeaked in fright.

I rushed to her, the only light coming from the votive candles burning before the feet of St. Theresa's statue to the left. I grabbed my rosary swinging off my belt. I rubbed my fingers over the polished, wooden beads as I made the sign of the cross.

"Evil," I whimpered. "Evil's besieging the church."

"No, no, no," she gasped. "There's n-no such thing as evil. T-this c-can't be happening."

The church shook. Through the stained glass windows, shadows whipped by, The storm growled. I quivered. It was like we were in the jaws of a malevolent beast, the screaming winds its jaws about to snap shut around the church.

"Art Father who art in Heaven," I prayed. "Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come--"

BOOM! BOOM!

CRASH!

I jumped at the breaking of wood. The laughter grew. I could feel evil had entered the church. My knees quivered as I grabbed at my crucifix with my left hand. My right stroked over my rosary beads. I held my crucifix up before me.

"No, no, no," whimpered Sister Shannon Esther. She buried her face in her hands, sobbing.

From the hallway, shadows poured into the room. A thing without shape, formless. Boundless. It rolled toward us. In the middle, two great tears shone with a red light. Eyes. Terrible eyes. Portals into Hell itself.

"In the name of Christ, I defy thee!" I shouted, thrusting my crucifix out before me.

"I am older than your man on a stick," the voice growled.

My crucifix melted. The wood ran over my fingers and dripped on the floor. The malevolent demon surged closer, its shadows spilling out from it like tentacles. Fear burst in me. I screamed and ran for the entry hall.

"Sister Martha Ruth!" screamed Shannon.

Shadows wrapped around my body before I could go five steps. They lifted me up into the air. They slithered around me, pouring beneath my nun's habit. My veil fell away. The cloth ripped away. I gasped as my habit fell off my body. I was down to my slip, bra, and panties. The tentacles writhed around me, sliding beneath the linen of my slip.

They flexed.

My slip ripped away.

"No, no, no!" Shannon gasped. She was held aloft by inky tentacles, too. The slithering arms ripped off her bra, exposing her large breasts held in her white bra. One tentacle slid between her mounds and ripped even that away, freeing her lush orbs. The tentacle slithered around them. Squeezed them. "Oh, that's... Oh, that's... Yes!"

She suddenly thrashed not in fear, but in ecstasy. The other tentacles had ripped off her panties and were violating her. Thrusting in and out of her vagina. She trembled in the embrace, moaning with delight until a tentacle shoved into her mouth.

"Holy women," the demon growled and thrust its tentacles between my breasts and tore my bra free with ease. Another hooked through the leg holes of my panties, its tentacle rubbing at my...

My nethers.

My pussy.

Pleasure exploded through me. I gasped, my eyes widening as the tentacles wrapped around my breasts and massaged them. Others pushed through my bush and into my pussy lips. I shuddered as delights I had never experienced shot through me.

"Pure holy women," the demon said, mockery in his voice. His tentacle pushed against my hymen. "And yet you squirm."

I had tone thirty-two years without knowing the pleasures of the flesh. I had kept my Vow of Chastity I'd taken at twenty-two after graduating college. I had abstained during my youth before that. And now... Now...

I wanted to be penetrated.

The demon's tentacle rammed into my pussy. I gasped as my hymen tore. The phallus plunged into my wet sheath. It was now something naughty. Something perverse and sinful. My cunt clenched down on the demon's tentacle-cock.

I could feel it was both. The texture of it. The spongy crown I whimpered as it held me in other shadowy arms. The tentacles wrapped around my tits massaged them. I squirmed, pleasure racing through my body.

I moaned like a whore as the tentacle plunged over and over into my pussy. My cunt clamped down on the thick shaft. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head as that amazing shaft plunged over and over into my snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered.

That hot tentacle-cock fucked my cunt while another pushed between my butt-cheeks. I shuddered as the phallus found my asshole. I gasped as the demon pushed his tentacle against my sphincter. My anal ring widened and widened.

"Take me!" I squealed.

"Corruption is the sweetest seasoning," the demon growled, his malevolence echoing around me.

"Corrupt me!" I howled, out of control.

The tentacle-cock rammed into my bowels. I gasped as a burning heat consumed my nethers. It swirled with the silky delight the other phallus created in my cunt. I had two cocks in me. Two demonic shafts filling my holes.

My round breasts jiggled in the squeezing embrace of the demon's shadowy appendages. His two tentacle-cocks fucked my asshole and pussy. The two shafts pumped into me, stimulating both my velvety asshole and silky cunt. The pleasures mixed and swirled. They danced through me.

I trembled, limbs shaking in his monstrous grasp. I moaned with Shannon, her mouth gagged by a tentacle-cock. She suckled on it, her big boobs bouncing and jiggling as the demon enjoyed our bodies. I shuddered, such ecstasy sweeping through me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped. "Oh, Lord!"

"He has no power here! This is my domain!" The demon slammed his tentacle-cock into my mouth.

The storm howled outside as the there shafts pumped away at my holes. I moaned, sucking on the dick in my mouth. My tongue danced around the shadowy cock while my cunt and asshole gripped the other two hard phalli thrusting away at me.

The tentacles wrapped around my tits massaged them, adding more pleasure to my body. I trembled as the inky ends played with my nipples. Rubbing them. Caressing around them. I shuddered, my orgasm building and building.

I knew what it was. I had masturbated a few times, but this felt so much more powerful.

I burned for it. I wanted to cum on the demon's phalli. I wanted to cum so hard. I suckled on the tentacle-dick fucking my mouth with everything that I had. My cunt and asshole squeezed down on those thick cocks fucking my holes.

The demon laughed as he ravished us. He fucked our bodies with these corrupting cocks. My legs kicked and twitched as he plunged his dicks over and over into my holes. My eyes rolled back in my head. I squealed in delight, climbing toward that orgasm.

"Yes, yes, what delicious snacks you two are," the demon growled.

Sister Shannon Esther whimpered.

He buried his tentacle-dicks hard and fast into my cunt and asshole. I nursed hard on the cock in my mouth. My toes curled from the pleasure. I shuddered as those amazing shafts churned up my pussy and asshole.

Velvety delight and silky bliss swirled through me. I whimpered, my boobs jiggling in the tentacles' grasps. I couldn't take much more of this. It was too fantastic. I squealed around the delicious cock in my mouth.

The demon growled louder.

I suckled harder.

Sister Shannon Esther squealed with wanton passion around the tentacle-cock she suckled. She bucked and trembled. Had she cum? I ached to join her. Those delicious phalli buried to the hilt in my pussy and asshole.

I exploded.

My cunt and bowels writhed around the tentacle-dicks. I suckled at his cock with all three of my holes, moaning my rapture. The ecstasy swept through me. I shuddered with all the passion screaming through my body. Stars burst across my vision.

"Yes!" laughed the demon. "That's it! Suckle at my dicks, Brides of Christ! You're my whores now!"

His tentacle-cocks erupted.

Hot jizz spurted into my pussy, my asshole, and my mouth. The salty cum soaked my taste buds. I moaned as I gulped it down. My body bucked as another orgasm exploded through me. My cunt and asshole spasmed harder around his dicks.

I suckled at his tentacle-cocks with all three of my holes. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his cum while his jizz filled my pussy and asshole. He soiled me, my cunt welcoming all that demonic jizz. I shuddered through all this passion.

I moaned, squirming through ecstasy and rapture that swept through me. It was an outstanding delight. I loved it so much. The pleasure blazed through my mind. I trembled, my cunt and asshole spasming around those thick shafts.

Ecstasy devoured me.

Rapture consumed me.

My holes rippled around him, spasming with my inhuman lusts. I shuddered as more and more of his jizz flooded my holes. Waves of euphoria drowned my mind. I gulped down more and more of his cum. I swallowed it all.

Then his tentacle-cocks ripped from my three holes.

"Soiled," the demon said, his malevolent delight rippling over me. "See!"

Before I knew it, he was pressing Sister Shannon Esther and me together. Our bodies pushed tight, my boobs rubbing on her stomach, her big tits pillowing into my belly. I came face-to-face with her black-furred muff, inky semen matting her curls.

"Feast!" the demon roared.

We feasted.

My tongue licked at my fellow nun's cunt. I lapped at her with hunger, gathering up more of that salty seed. She moaned and did the same to me. Her tongue stroked through my folds. Pleasure rippled from her touch.

I quivered and moaned into her cunt. My tongue flicked out over and over again to gather up the salty spunk spilling out of her tart pussy. The flavor of her passion mixed with the demon's seed. I groaned, unable to stop myself from this lesbian feast.

"Sister Martha Ruth!" moaned my fellow nun. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Her tongue thrust into my cunt. She wiggled it around in me. I did the same, her curls rubbing on my face. I scooped out the demonic spunk from her tart cunt. Her boobs rubbed on my stomach. She moaned as she devoured me.

I was lost in the moment, just devouring her as the demon watched. My tongue flicked through Sister Shannon Esther's cunt. I lapped at her with hunger. I flicked my tongue through her folds, enjoying every moment of gathering up his spunk from her cunt.

I wiggled my tongue deep into her tart snatch.

She plunged into my juicy pussy.

I swirled my tongue around in her, mixing her cream with his seed. I scooped it out. I had to feast on every drop of his passion as the pleasure built in me. It felt so wicked to have my fellow nun's tongue sweeping around in me.

She was driving me wild with her licking. Lapping. I shuddered at the ecstasy of this moment. It was fantastic. My eyes rolled back in my head as my tongue wiggled around in her snatch, searching for every drop of his cum.

More of his seed leaked out of my asshole. The hot jizz ran over my right butt-cheek and dripped from me.

I could find no more cum in her pussy, so I attacked her cuntlips. I licked at her twat. I feasted on Sister Shannon Esther's furred muff. She did the same to me, her tongue flying over my labia and brushing my clit.

Sparks showered through me. I loved the feel of them. I wanted more. I craved it all. I hungered for all the pleasure to just burst over me. I ached for every moment of it. This was such a rush to have all this bliss sweeping through me.

I suckled on her clit.

She nibbled on mine.

The demon laughed as he watched us, his tentacles holding us together.

My orgasm swelled faster and faster as I suckled on her bud. She moaned around mine. She did such wicked things to me. I loved every second of her nibbling on my bud. I would just explode. I hurtled toward my climax.

I whimpered. She groaned. We both nibbled on the other's clit. It was such a rush. We moaned and shuddered, our boobs rubbing into the other's stomach. My nipples tingled, the delight rushing down to my cunt to join all the rest of those naughty sensations.

I shuddered as I came closer and closer to bursting until...

I exploded.

My orgasm rushed through my body as my cunt cream gushed out of my pussy. I showered Sister Shannon Esther in my pussy juices. She did the same, her hot passion soaking my lips. I licked at her cunt as the demon growled his delight.

"Yes, yes, soak in that corruption, Holy Women," he growled as I drank my fellow nun's juices.

I gulped them down as the ecstasy swept through my body. My thoughts drank them in. the pleasure was so wild and wanton. I enjoyed every second of it. Every last moment of that bliss howling through me.

I bucked against her as she lapped at my cunt. We were both squealing, lost to the lesbian passion that had consumed us. I groaned, drinking her tart juices as this pleasure soaked my mind. I trembled against her as the peak arrived.

I reached the zenith of my euphoria.

"Yes!" the demon growled. "Marinated to perfection!"

He ripped Shannon from me even as he dropped me. I gasped and hit on my side. I rolled over to see beneath those red tears he had for eyes, a maw opened. Sharp teeth made of darkness dripped with inky saliva. He brought Shannon toward his mouth.

I screamed as the fear stabbed into me. The icy terror carved through my guts. I scrambled to my feet and ran for the door, screaming at the top of my lungs. But not as loud as Shannon. She shrieked at the top of her lungs.

Her cries cut off with a bone-crunching finality.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I threw open the door with the glowing purple seal on it and stepped into the dark hallway of Hayward Manor. It was night, but we were going out in force. Bella and Veronica pushed past me, the two maids taking the lead. My wife marched naked, her uniform along with clothes for me were clutched in Kylie's arms as she walked on my right. Ms. Docea was on my left with Aunt Nancy behind me.

I wasn't taking Mom since she was pregnant and showing, so Angela went so we could have her healing properties. She should have the same powers as Mom. Would my Daughter-Maid lactate to provide her healing powers? I had no idea.

Behind Aunt Nancy were Mrs. Miles, both my cousins, Mrs. Johnson, Janiqua, and Cali at the rear. The rest were staying behind to watch over the manor. My heart pounded in my chest as we rushed down the hallway, the Gizzamuluke's green eyes tracking us, glowing bright.

But the Imprisoned remained trapped in his panting.

They all were.

We rushed down the stairs to the first floor and headed to the west wing to cut through the ballroom and get to the garage. We moved fast, Bella and Veronica on guard. They all were. A breach. One of the Imprisoned had broken through the Hay.

Well, not Imprisoned yet.

"I can feel him," Ms. Docea said. "I can feel something disturbing the air."

"Yes, a storm," Mrs. Johnson said.

"That's the being," Cali said.

"Good," I said. "Mrs. Miles, you're driving. Ms. Docea, you'll sit beside her as navigator."

"Master!" both maids said.

This was it. It was time to really do my job. To protect this world. The Hay had been breached, so I had to capture the monster and imprison it. One more creepy painting or statute or bust for Hayward Manor to hold.

Outside, a window whipped around us, rustling the maids' uniforms. We jogged across the ground to the nearby garage. The doors opened. Cali must have hit the remote she had. My limo, the SUVs, and a few personal vehicles were parked here: my mom's, Ms. Docea's, Aunt Nancy's, and Mrs. Miles's cars.

Cali tossed Mrs. Miles the keys and we all piled into the limo. I hoped Mrs. Miles knew how to drive a limo. She put it into reverse as Bella and I dressed. I pulled on socks, underwear, jeans, and a t-shirt. I laced up shoes as she pulled on her maid's uniform.

The others were sitting on the seats, all of them squirming with nerves. Kylie was next to me with Janiqua on the other side, there to take care of my needs. Which right now was just focusing on the problem.