Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go right on the county road," said Ms. Docea.

"Yes," said Mrs. Johnson. My English teacher had her phone out. "There has to be a way to use this to figure out where it's at."

"Something to get Asuka to work on," Ms. Docea said. "That's why I recruited her. She needs to get her system set up."

I nodded as the limo screamed down the driveway. I flicked my gaze around. My cousins sat on either side of my aunt on the other bench, the three of them looking eager for what was to come. Bella and Veronica gave me worried glances while Angela was rubbing her thighs, trying to look positive.

"When we get there," I said, "Bella, Mrs. Miles, and Veronica take the lead. Aunt Nancy, you and your daughters go with me next. Angela, you hang back and be ready to heal."

The maids nodded.

"And me, Master?" Cali asked.

I had almost forgotten she was here. She somehow was lost in the shadowy interior.

"You do whatever it is you have to do," I said.

"Once you have the criminal weaken, I will shackle him with the curse and Imprison him." Her hand touched her golden garter. "No matter who it is."

I nodded, feeling the Golden Power throb in me.

The limo drove down the road, the dark landscape whipping by. We were out in the country. Lots of cow pastures out here. The limo turned off onto another road. I had no idea where we were going. Mrs. Johnson frowned.

"I think we're heading to St. Theresa's," she said. "That's coming up in two miles."

"That feels right," said Ms. Docea. "There's a storm ahead."

My heart pounded as we waited. The wind screamed louder outside. It buffeted the side of the limo. The world grew even darker. The lights in the limo winked out. The car kept driving. I glanced at Cali.

"A powerful intruder," she said, closing her eyes.

"Great," I muttered. Should I have brought more maids? Twelve hardly felt like enough now.

The limo turned off the road onto gravel then slid to a halt. The winds hit the limo so hard that it rocked. Bella threw open the door and Veronica leaped out first, forming a shield of stone before her. Bella was out a moment later. I jumped out, the other maids scrambling around me.

St. Theresa was a Catholic church made of gray stone with dark stained-glass windows. A steeple rose above the entrance, the top lost to the swirling darkness. Screams echoed from inside. My heart quivered. I could feel it. This was different from the Gizzamuluke or Hagazim. There was real power here. Unrestrained power.

Those entities who had gotten out were still held by their artwork. It was more like a piece of them had escaped. I swallowed as the church shook. We had to get in there. Bella, Mrs. Miles, and Veronica raced for the main doors. I chased them.

"It's Malevolence!" Cali shouted. "A major power. You are being tested, Master!"

To be continued...