Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 18

Story Info
A naughty nun is owned by the master of the harem!
7.5k words
4.71
17.3k
31
0

Part 18 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Asuka: Student

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Coach Richards: Teacher

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

The Weeper

The Woods

Owning the Naughty Nun

Lance Hayward

Bella, Mrs. Miles, and Veronica were at the lead as we rushed toward the front doors of St. Theresa's. The trio had conjured stone shields before them, their short skirts swaying in the black wind that howled around the church.

Evil had broken into the world. I could feel it. Something had crossed over from the Otherworld. A monster.

An Imprisoned.

Bella hit the front doors of the church with her mother and Veronica on her heels. The doors burst open in a spray of splintered wood. Green and yellow light glowed from their garters as they pressed forward. I raced behind them, tapping into the Golden Power.

A lance of gleaming sunlight appeared in my hand while my aunt and cousins, who were around me, conjured whips of flames. The remaining maids--Mrs. Johnson, Kylie, Ms. Docea, Janiqua, Cali, and Angela--followed us inside.

I leaped through the ruins of the doors into the foyer of the church. Already, my maids rushed into the main worship hall. A woman screamed in terror. Nails scratched at the floor, an ear-splitting sound. I spotted her, a naked woman with a white cloth wrapped around her body being dragged toward a monstrous, shadowy thing.

Something disturbing that had bled through the cracks of reality. Strangely shaped, hard to fully see. It warped the eye with its nauseating angles. A thing that did not belong here. The very ground beneath my feet groaned beneath its monstrous presence.

"HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!" the woman screamed as the tentacles dragged her closer to a terrifying maw.

Draped over one of the pews was the lower half of another naked woman. A pair of legs and part of her abdomen, wet entrails spilling to the floor. Torn clothes scattered across the floor. My stomach twisted at the sight of the poor woman.

I wasn't in time.

"Hayward," the demon growled with... delight. Amusement. It lifted the woman in the air. "Delicious."

The things maw opened. Rage burst in me. I threw my golden lance.

The weapon flashed through the air and slammed into the tentacle that held her. It severed through the shadows. They melted away. The woman gasped as she dropped to the hard, stone floor of the church.

"No!" Ms. Docea cried.

Mrs. Johnson groaned.

Wind burst beneath the woman, a swirl that kicked up dust, and caught her. She gasped, tumbling on it before the wind threw the woman in an arc. The screaming woman landed in my arms. I staggered beneath the weight of catching her.

"Thank God," Mrs. Johnson groaned, her voice sounding strained.

"It worked," Ms. Docea added.

"Attack!" I roared as I set the poor woman down on the pew. She trembled and curled into a ball. I wasn't sure she realized I was here.

My three Bodyguard-Maids rushed forward with their shields raised. Inky tentacles lashed at them and struck their defenses. Mrs. Miles staggered from one blow but caught herself, the MILF's skirts swirling and breasts heaving. She shouted and pressed forward.

I formed another lance and chased them, my aunt and cousins around me with their flaming whips. A tentacle whipped over the heads of Bella and Veronica. My Maid-Wife screamed in warning. I thrust my lance out before me. The tentacle slammed into it, penetrating down the weapon and striking me in the chest

The breath exploded from my lungs as the blow threw me off my feet. Inky darkness melted around me as my head creaked down on the stone floor. Lights flashed before my eyes, it felt like my brain was sloshing around in my skull.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

Anger raged in me at the sight of my Master-Nephew down on the ground.

"BURN IT!" I roared, and jumped onto the top of a pew. I leaped to the next to race past where the three Bodyguard-Maids held back more of the tentacles.

My daughters rushed down the other side of the aisle and leaped like I did, their orange garters glowing, their whips in hand. We used to burn with lust, with unbridled passion. Now we were controlled and leashed by Master Lance's power.

We blazed for him.

My whip of fire lashed out at the tentacles and struck. My flames wrapped around the appendage, fire burning against darkness. I leaped off the pew, landing with grace on my high heels. My boobs nearly heaved out of my bodice. I didn't care.

I yanked on the whip, burning through the tentacle.

I was one of Master's maids. Here was a mess to clean up.

My daughters' fire lashed at other tentacles. As I ripped through mine, reducing it to dissolving shadows, they drove back other attacks from the monster. The Bodyguard-Maids pushed forward as I laughed.

My pussy burned as hot as my whip. A sexual excitement rippled through me as I unleashed my power on this monster. I whipped it with flames. It roared and flinched from fire. The purest form of light. The first tool that mankind used to drive back the night. The terrors.

The horrors that didn't belong here.

My daughters and I lashed at it, whipping it. Punishing it for daring to step into our world. It flailed its tentacles. One stuck Izzy. My daughter screamed as she flew back over the pews. She would have crashed into them and broken bones, if not her neck, but the wind from Ms. Docea and Mrs. Johnson caught her. She flipped over, her skirt blowing up to flash her shaved twat. She landed with grace and charged back into the fray.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

As Aunt Nancy and my cousins rushed forward, I squeaked and darted for my brother. He lay on his back, groaning and coughing. I reached Master Big Brother and dropped to my knees in a flutter of skirts. Fire blazed and crackled.

"I'm fine," Master said as he pushed himself up. "Keep fighting that thing. And get her to safety!" He pointed to the quivering woman on the pew.

I grabbed him and helped him stand as I glanced back at Janiqua. The Black maid watched on, her white garter glowing against her dark skin. "Get her to safety!"

"Yes, Senpai!" she cried and grabbed the maid, dragging her off the pews and down the aisle toward the exit.

Master rushed to join the Bodyguard-Maids. They advanced, shielding him. I joined him with Ms. Docea and Mrs. Johnson. Izzy was hit, but saved by the wind. I gathered my water and fired it over the heads of everyone, hitting on the great slits the thing had for eyes.

The thing flinched beneath my torrent of water. It shuddered, tentacles lashing down at us. Fiery whips caught some, burning the darkness. Razor-sharp blasts of winds tore through others, my skirts rustling from their passages. Bella and the other two Bodyguard-Maids shielded Master, blocking hits that should have sent them flying.

A tentacle slithered low, ducking beneath Bella's shield. It wrapped around her ankles and yanked her off her feet. She screamed as she was yanked up into the air. My Master Big Brother cursed as his Maid-Wife dangled upside down.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

The tentacles around my ankles slithered up my thighs fast. I shuddered at the disgusting touch. My pussy felt so exposed, but the thing ignored my twat and wrapped tentacles around my abdomen and squeezed. Hard

The air exploded from my lungs. I squeezed me, and I felt like a zit about to pop. Pressure rushed up to my upper torso and head. I gripped my stone shield, darkness washing across my vision. I turned my shield into a sword and slashed.

I dropped and landed hard before the creature. It laughed, mouth opening to devour me. Another tentacle slashed down at me, but then my Lance was there, thrusting his golden spear into the creature's mouth. The monster roared in pain as my Husband-Master hurt it.

Joy rushed through me. He came to my defense.

A tentacle slashed down at him. I rose and cut it with my sword. The tentacle hit me as it dissolved, pain exploding in my side. I staggered but held. Jets of water struck the creature in the eyes as it snarled in agony.

Master Lance thrust his spear deeper into it, grunting as he drove it into the beast. Fire lashes seized tentacles trying to rain down on him. Mom and Veronica appeared around us, blocking other attacks. Wind cut more of the disgusting tentacles.

"Kill it!" I screamed, forming my sword into a shield and standing with my fellow Bodyguard-Maids around our Master.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

Master Hayward ripped his spear out of the thing's mouth and stabbed again.

The monster recoiled back from the golden spear. It retreated. Master Hayward and his maids advanced. I slashed my hands, sending winds to cut the tentacles. More formed, thrusting out the creature's bulk.

Was it using up its mass to make more attacks? It was so hard to tell as the mass of shadows undulated. They spilled back over the altar, pressed to the back of the church. It roared in pain as Lance's golden spear blazed before it, pure sunlight burying into the darkness.

The tentacles flailed. Nancy and her daughters slashed with their fiery lashes. Rita Johnson and I threw blades of air at the creature's appendages. They burst into night that melted over our heads. Janiqua and Kylie fired blasts of water, aiming for its eyes.

Nancy Heres screamed.

She fell, struck by a tentacle, her leg twisted at a strange angle. Broken. She snarled through the pain and lashed at the creature again. Her whip hissed out and seized a tentacle, her fire burning through it. The tentacle melted away.

A new one sprouted.

My wind cut through a tentacle.

A new one grew.

There were only... nine of them.

"Stop cutting them!" I cried as Deborah's lash burned through another only for its replacement to grow from nearly the same spot. "Pin them! Hold them! It has a finite number of tentacles. Rita, let's pin it to the ceiling with our wind."

"Yes!" Rita Johnson said, my fellow Teacher-Maid thrusting her hands forward.

Instead of cutting blades, we fired blasts of winds that struck tentacles and pinned them to the ceiling. Nancy Heres and her daughters seized more of the tentacles. Torrents of water pinned two more to the ground. That was seven.

Only two were left, the Bodyguard-Maids blocking with their shields. When one hit Veronica's defense, her shield flowed around the tentacle and became a weight that pinned it to the ground. Mrs. Miles copied her.

The creature roared and thrashed, unable to move. We had all its appendages held in place. Master Hayward thrust his spear into the creature again. It wiggled about as he did, roaring in fury. He marched forward, driving his weapon deeper.

"Go for the heart, Master Hayward," Cali calmly said as she strode past me.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

With it pinned, it couldn't escape me now. I could feel pulsing in the creature. I shifted my spear, probing into the creature's flesh. It bellowed, shadowy teeth clamping down on my weapon, trying to stop it.

But the Golden Power poured out of me was too strong. The creature fought to escape, but my maids held it pinned. Helpless. The beating grew stronger. I probed with the end of my spear, moving toward the pounding until...

The creature screamed in agony. Its fetid breath washed hot around me as I speared into its heart.

"Yes!" Cali screamed. She moved up beside me, her golden garter glowing as bright as my spear. "By the Ancient Oath, I bind thee, Malevolence! With the salt that plants vitality in the earth! The rhythm of life that spreads the heat of passion! The breath of soul that speaks truths! And the saliva that spills like rain upon the world. I bind thee, Malevolence!"

Golden light exploded from her garter, exposing a chain attached to it that melted off into nothing. A moment later, the spear erupted into my hand, the glow devouring the form of the thing. Malevolence screamed in agony as the power swallowed it.

"I BIND THEE, MALEVOLENCE!" Cali howled.

Shadows burst around Cali that swirled and formed into a flash of wings extending from her back. They spread wide as her purple eyes glowed, her face falling into shadows. The golden light that had seized Malevolence contracted into a myriad chains that crushed its bulk. The creature screamed, its tentacles flailing. Pinned by my women, they ripped free of the bulk being compressed smaller and smaller by my power

The light flashed. It was so bright, but it didn't blind me.

When it faded, a painting hovered in the air before me. In it, a formless thing of black shadows lurked beneath the pews of unsuspecting worshipers. Tentacles that reached to feed on them while a mouth yawned open at the back of the church.

I grabbed it and felt Malevolence's fury at being imprisoned in the painting. The frame shook with its rage. I gripped it, panting. My entire body shook, sweet sticking my t-shirt to my back and chest. More dripped from my brow.

"You passed," Cali said.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

The nun whimpered as Lynette Docea helped the naked woman into the back of the limo. I wasn't sure why the teacher wanted to take the nun back with us. I just groaned from the throbbing pain in my broken leg. I wasn't the only one hurt. Izzy groaned, hurt by the blow she took, and Bella rubbed at the back of her head.

Angela rushed up to me, her bodice unlaced to spill out her round breasts. My niece said, "Let me help you, Auntie Nancy."

"You have all your mother's memories, huh?" I asked her as there was something in her tone that was so familiar.

"I know it's not the first time you've broken this leg." She grinned at me. "You were climbing a tree with Mommy. You tried to show off but you fell. Mommy felt bad she let you. She was your big sis and should have protected you."

"Huh," I groaned as she put her arm around me and helped me limp to the limo. "I never knew she felt bad."

"So bad," said Angela.

Once she helped me into the limo and onto one of the benches, she pulled me down to her breast. I latched onto my cute niece's nipple and suckled. Instantly, refreshing and delicious breast milk flowed into my mouth.

I groaned and suckled down more. The pain in my leg vanished. As I swallowed down mouthful after mouthful, I felt the bones shifting around. It didn't hurt one bit, but it did feel damned strange to have all that movement in my leg.

Even when the sickening crack came as the broken halves of my bones came together, it didn't hurt at all. I just kept enjoying my niece's breast milk. She had such sweet and creamy delight. I gulped it down.

Izzy latched onto the other nipple, suckling with me.

"Mmm," cooed Angela as she held us both to her breasts.

"So it is like Mom," Master said. "Magical healing breast milk."

"Yep," Angela said. "Oh, you're hurt, too, Master. I saw you get knocked down."

"Heal the others," he said.

~~*~~

Sister Martha Ruth

I trembled, Sister Shannon Esther's screams echoing through my mind. A woman hugged me. She held me tight as I clutched to her. She stroked my back and soothed me with her whispers. Tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Lord, that thing..." I whimpered. "I don't understand. Our faith should have driven back the darkness. It doesn't make sense."

"You just need to have a complete understanding," the woman said. She smiled down at me, red hair spilling around her face, her green eyes bright. "That's all. You didn't know what you were up against."

I shifted as I realized she was dressed in a maid's uniform, but not a practical one. Like something wanton girls would wear on Halloween. Her bosom almost spilled out of her bodice. Her skirt was short, a garter around her thigh, white stockings on her legs.

I shifted, realizing I was naked. We were in a vehicle. A limo. There were other women dressed like her chatting around us. One had her boobs out. A young woman. A man suckled from her nipple. What was going on here?

"W-who are you?" I whimpered.

"Lynette Docea," she said. "A maid to Master Hayward."

"Where are we going?"

"Home." She smiled at me and stroked my back. "Just relax. You're safe from the darkness."

I closed my eyes and just... relaxed. The World had broken tonight. Evil had crept into it and killed poor Sister Shannon Esther. My mind kept replaying images of that thing. It was foul. My eyes flicked to a... painting.

It was there. That malevolent monster. Trapped in a painting.

Imprisoned.

The limo drove down a gravel driveway. I swallowed. It was so dark outside. I caught glimpse of a large manor. Master Hayward... Was this Hayward Manor? I had driven past it many times. It was full of local superstitions. Why had these maids come here? I had vague memories of them... fighting.

They had defeated that creature. How? What was going on?

"You have many questions, and we don't have all the answers, but we can find them," said Lynette.

I nodded.

The limo parked in a garage and the maids all began piling out. The maids and a young man in jeans and a t-shirt. He didn't at all fit in with these elegant, if slutty, women in their uniforms. Lynette helped me out. I leaned against her, wearing only my wimple and my shoes.

We were in a garage with other vehicles. Some black SUVs and a few normal cars. The garage door was open, leading onto the lawn with a path to the manor that the maids walked down. They moved with casual ease. The young man, Master Hayward, held the painting of that disgusting beast. We entered the manor through what appeared to be a backdoor into a dark ballroom.