Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all so beautiful

A harem of maids all loving each other.

I groaned, savoring that hot pussy working up and down my dick. That delicious cunt gripped me. I loved the incestuous grip of her twat. Angela was so sweet. My Daughter-Maid had an outstanding snatch. Just a perfect twat.

Mom watched on, rubbing at her belly.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring Angela's hot cunt working up and down my dick. She gripped me with that hot twat. "Damn, that's good. Just keep riding me like that. Fuck!"

"Yes, Master Daddy!" cooed my Daughter-Maid, her eyes twinkling with delight. "Oh, your cock is just amazing, Daddy! I love it oh, so much!"

"Good," I groaned, savoring that hot cunt working up and down my dick. She brought me closer and closer to erupting. "Damn, you are just a delicious one, Angela."

She beamed at me as she massaged my dick with her hot pussy. Her delicious snatch worked up and down me faster and faster. She rode me with such skill, whimpering her delight. Her round boobs bounced and jiggled.

The pressure in my balls swelled toward that bursting point. I was so close as she massaged me with her incestuous cunt. The ache at the tip of my cock hurtled toward erupting. I couldn't wait for that delicious moment. I wanted to spurt all my cum into her snatch.

Angela's pussy plunged down my cock. She gasped and threw back her head. Her pussy went wild around my dick. "Master-Daddy!"

"Yes!" I groaned as her hot cunt rippled around my dick. I squeezed my daughter's cute rump. "Fuck!"

I erupted into my Daughter-Maid's cunt. Angela's hot pussy rippled around me. She shuddered, this huge smile on her lips as she massaged my cock. She quivered there, her head swaying from side to side as she suckled at me.

My sister-daughter quivered in delight as she suckled at my erupting dick. Her hot pussy milked me. I groaned, glancing over at Mom. She was watching, her hands clutching her very pregnant belly. She was about to give birth to our second daughter.

"Goddamn," I groaned, the pleasure rushing through me as I dumped the last of my cum into Angela's pussy.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, smiling at me. "That was just incredible. I love you!"

"Love you, too," I said as Mom groaned. She clutched her belly. "I think you need to go help Mom. Your new sister is about to be born."

"Ooh, yes!" squealed my daughter.

She slid off me as her, Aunt Nancy, Mrs. Miles, and Mrs. Johnson all swept my mother off to her room. I groaned here, glad to have a new daughter being born. I glanced at the painting. It was facing the wall. Tomorrow, I would find a home for it in the manor. Tonight, it would be kept under watch.

I needed more maids. That thing was disgusting.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

I dozed after giving birth to Virginia, my newest daughter. She had already grown to a full adult of eighteen years. All thanks to the magic of Hayward Manor. She was mature, had all my knowledge, and had a big set of breasts. The biggest of all my daughters.

I need you... purred a beautiful voice. I need you...

I came fully awake.

To be continued...