Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Mommy!" I groaned.

"That's it!" she whimpered. "I love having my Master-Son fucking me. You're so strong! So hung! So much like your father!"

I buried my cock into her twat. I plowed deep and hard into her pussy. She gripped me with her silky twat. I plowed into her snatch with force. I rammed into her with everything that I had. My fingers kneaded her tits.

The maids moaned around us as I fucked my mother. They were gasping. Whimpering. Cumming on each other. The hot scent of pussy filled the air as I plowed into my mother's juicy snatch. Her hot sheath quivered around me.

I buried to the hilt in my mom's pussy. She gasped. Her cunt went wild around my dick. She suckled at me with that hot snatch of hers, eager for me to breed her again. I squeezed her tits as I let her pussy suckle at me. The pressure hit that bursting point.

"Fuck, Mom!" I groaned.

I erupted into my Mommy-Maid. I flooded her cunt with my jizz, spurting over and over into her. The pleasure shot through me. Stars burst across my vision. I loved with pleasure rushing through me. It was fantastic to enjoy.

I spurted over and over into her cunt. I loved flooding her with all that hot spunk. She whimpered, her cunt writhing around my cock as I filled her hungry womb with my seed. She bucked in my arms, crying out in passion.

"Master!" she whimpered. "Give me another daughter!"

"Gladly!" I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, gladly!"

I flooded her twat with my jizz. I pumped every last drop I had. I shuddered through my ecstasy, my mind drunk with euphoria. I gripped her big tits, milk squirting from her nipples. Her hot pussy wrung me dry.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Just in time for breakfast!" Angela declared. "Let's go, girls! We have scrambled eggs and bacon. We have a lot of work to do today!"

"Cleaning!" Aunt Nancy shouted, her voice cracking like a whip. "You girls will be scrubbing this mansion today. There's a lot of restless Imprisoned."

"Yes," whispered Mom. She swayed, still quivering through her orgasm. "Lots."

I pulled out of her and smiled. Virginia handed me my plate. I sat down at the table. My main maids joined me. It was Saturday, so no school. Not that I was sure I'd even go back. My maids had recruited from my college pretty thoroughly.

"What's the plan?" I asked. "We need more maids."

"Yep," said Ms. Docea. "I'm going to head to a few museums to see if there are any good recruits."

"I'm going to the Asian massage parlors," said Aunt Nancy and winked at me. "You know, see if I can't find a slut or two that likes to give happy endings."

"I was reading up on my phone and found that there's a young women's group meeting at First Baptist this afternoon. Should be a virgin or two there. Hopefully." She glanced over at Sister Martha Ruth who was eating her breakfast leaning against the counter. "Is your convent around here?"

"About an hour's drive," said the nun.

"I might go there, too," said Kylie. "I hope Uber comes here."

"And what about you, Bella?" I asked.

"Well, I was doing some research while you were fucking your daughter's asshole, and found a few weddings for us to crash." A wicked grin split Bella's lips. "I figure good wife material might be found at the altar."

My dick ached. "You're such a naughty Maid-Wife. I should pump you full of cum to make sure you're bred. You have to pass on those loving genes and give me a son!"

She grinned. "Well, the first wedding isn't for a few hours."

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

As Bella mounted my Master-Son, I rubbed at my womb. You are perfect... the beguiling voice whispered from my uterus. Mommy...

The voice laughed as I hummed, my son's cum dripping out of my pussy.

To be continued...