Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quivered there, moaning, "That's good, but..."

"But you want more," she cooed and winked at me.

She leaned down and pressed her lips into my pussy. I hadn't expected her to do that. I thought she would just do naughty things to me. I quivered as she stroked her tongue over my cuntlips and brushed my clit piercing.

"Seo-Yun!" I groaned. "Oh, god, I didn't think you could do that."

"Shhhh," she purred. "I won't tell if you won't."

She thrust her tongue into my pussy. She wiggled about in me, massaging my cunt walls. I groaned as she did that. It was a wild delight to have her swirling her tongue around in me. I shuddered, clenching my cunt down on her.

I quivered on the massage table as the Korean masseuse ate me out. She was such a wicked thing. My pleasure rippled through me. I wouldn't last long. Not after her expert foreplay had so buttered me up. She had me primed to cum.

To just explode on her mouth.

I squeezed my thighs around her face as her tongue swirled around in my depths. I loved her massage technique. It was the best I had ever experienced. She knew just how to lick and lap. How to drive me wild with her touch.

"Oh, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, my God, that's amazing! You're so good, Seo-Yun!"

She just purred into my cunt and kept eating me out. She stopped swirling her tongue around in my snatch and licked at my pussy lips. She stroked up and down my folds, brushing my clit and its piercing. I shuddered, the sparks zapping through me.

I whimpered as my orgasm swelled so fast. She knew just where to touch me to drive me wild. I loved it. I savored this so much. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my pierced clit. My bud throbbed as I quivered on the massage table.

"Oh, shit," I groaned as she suckled hard. My eyes rolled back in my head.

She nursed with passion. My clit throbbed. The building pressure in my cunt burst.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped and came.

I trembled through the rapture as I came on Seo-Yun's face. I bucked through the rapture. So much ecstasy swept through me. It was outstanding. My eyes rolled back in my head. I felt outstanding. This was the life.

A big smile spread on my lips. I shuddered, savoring every second of bliss. Just every last moment of the rapture gushing through me. It was a fantastic treat. I shuddered through all that bliss gushing through me while Seo-Yun drank my cunt cream.

She licked at my snatch.

She lapped at me as her massage table creaked beneath me. I squeezed my thighs around her head, holding her mouth to my cunt. I drowned her in my passion. This amazing massage had the happy ending I wanted.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, God, that's great. That's just fantastic! You slut. You fucking slut. That was perfect!"

"I know," she cooed as I trembled through the rapture. "Mmm, you liked that, huh? You liked that a lot!"

"I did!" I groaned, my body buzzing. "Wow, you knew what you were doing. You are perfect."

She lifted her head, her lips dripping in my cunt cream. I shuddered and sat up. I slid my legs off the table and grabbed the box. I opened it and pulled out a garter. She gasped and instantly hopped off the massage table and ripped off her thong.

Literally. She tore it.

She thrust out her left leg, trembling. "I'm so ready to serve Master Lance!"

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I pulled up my mother's car at the Reynolds-Carlyle wedding. It was being held at a baptist church. The classic white church with the steeple over the front entrance. Something you'd see in any part of America. It was full of cars.

Bella wore her maid uniform while I was just in jeans and a t-shirt. It was so casual considering we were heading into a wedding. My Maid-Wife marched before me with such purpose to her steps, her skirt swaying behind her. I loved how it bounced and swirled. Her yellow garter looked so delicious on her leg.

I followed holding her cedar case. It felt like the husbandly thing to do.

She reached the doors and threw them open. The sounds of a minister giving a sermon washed over us as I followed her through a small foyer through another set of polished doors. It opened onto a worship hall packed with people. All the pews were filled. Pink flower petals lined the aisle up to the altar where the bride and groom waited. At the end of every pew was a pedestal with a vase and more flowers. White buntings draped everywhere.

I followed my Maid-Wife, this exciting heat throbbing in my jeans. A bride on her wedding day. I ached to cuckold her groom. They were holding hands and staring at each other, the bride's veil down, her arms bare.

Everyone looked at us. The preacher's sermon faltered. The bride and groom both swiveled their heads. My Maid-Wife marched on unperturbed. I followed, trusting in the Golden Power of Hayward Manor to keep us from having any problems.

"Um, can I help you?" the priest asked. He wore all black with a starched, white collar.

"This is Hayward Manor's business," Bella said, her voice ringing with strength. Her curly, brown hair bounced around her shoulders. "Just need to inspect the bride."

"Of course, of course," the priest said.

Bella reached the bride and lifted her veil. My naughty Maid-Wife cupped the woman's face, studying her blue eyes and doll-like features. She was gorgeous. She looked like she had a nice rack and lips made for sucking dick.

"We should a have brought your aunt," my Maid-Wife muttered. "She's not good wife material."

"What?" the groom gasped, staring at his bride who looked equally confused.

"She's banging your best man," Bella said, shaking her head in disgust. "What a waste of time. She needs an orange garter. She's not worthy for a green."

"Your banging Derrick?" the groom growled and turned to his best man. "What the fuck, man!"

Bella was already striding out of here as the entire wedding ceremony burst into shocked gasps. I followed after my wife who just bullied her way through the attendees watching the entire ceremony fall apart. I followed in Bella's wake, drafting behind my Maid-Wife.

Once outside, I said, "Yeah, shame we didn't have my aunt here, she had a mouth made to suck dick."

"That's the problem," Bella said. "She was sucking too many of them. That's not how a wife acts. She loves her husband, submits to him, and is faithful to him. She doesn't betray him like that. Ugh, what a cow!"

"You're pretty cute when you're angry," I said.

She turned around and quivered. "Master-Husband, what a thing to say. Mmm, but we should get going to the other wedding. We don't have to crash their reception now since we met Bride Whorezilla there."

"Bride Whorezilla," I said with amusement as I headed into the car. "That's a very interesting name for her."

"I know. Just interesting." She climbed into the car.

It took twenty minutes to drive to the Hartford-Kenning wedding. It was being held at a more modern Presbyterian with glass everywhere. As we drove by it to get to the parking lot, I could see the bride and groom at the altar, everyone sitting down.

I parked and hopped out, once more holding Bella's cedar case. I was really hopeful for this one. I really wanted to fuck a bride at the altar before all her family and friends and the man she would have married if she didn't get caught up in the magic of Hayward Manor.

The world needed saving, and if one of those women who would battle the darkness had to have her impending wedding broken up to do it, then so be it. The fact she would become my Concubine-Maid was just a perk.

I deserved it. After last night, I really understood what my role was. It was more than keeping the Imprisoned trapped; it was capturing new criminals from the Otherworld who wanted to unleash their cruelty on our world.

The doors whooshed open automatically for us and we were in a much larger foyer. There was even a small coffee stand that wasn't being manned. Wow, that was insane. I shook my head as we headed to the double doors and threw them open.

"Hayward business," Bella announced as she strode forward. "The bride needs inspecting."

"I do?" said the auburn-haired angel at the altar. She turned her head, her veil doing little to hide the dark-red hue of her hair. "Oh, no."

"You'll be fine, Opal," her groom said.

Bella reached the bride and thew up her veil. She cupped the young woman's face. She looked to be in her mid-twenties at most. Her green eyes were wide. She had cute freckles dotting her cheeks, a dusting of color on her pale skin.

"Yes, yes," said Bella. "Very, very good. I'm impressed." She opened the case I held and produced a green garter.

The bride almost stopped breathing. Her body quivered as she stared at the cloth. A shiver ran through her. She fanned her face and tears gleamed in her eyes. I smiled, loving the reaction to a woman seeing the garter.

"You want this?" Bella asked.

"Yes," breathed the bride.

"Would you like to be one of my Master-Husband's Maid-Concubines?" Bella purred, words she'd spoken before. "To love and protect him, to put his pleasures and desires before your own, to treasure and support him, in the good times and bad, until death do you part?

"I do." the bride proclaimed and glanced at her husband-to-be. "I'm sorry, but..." She pulled off her engagement ring. "I loved you so much, but I have to serve Master Lance as his Concubine-Maid. You understand, right."

Her groom took the ring and nodded. "Of course. You deserve this." He glanced at me. "She'll make you such a great Concubine-Maid. She's just the best."

"Thanks," I said, reaching out to shake his hand. "I'm glad. I'll take great care of her. She'll be one of my favorite maids. I'll love her and fuck her all the time."

"Good, good," he said, smiling. "She's always been a firecracker. Our first time... It was great."

I nodded and smiled as Bella was helping Opal strip out of her wedding dress. It wasn't easy to take those off fast. Bella was working down the zipper in the back. When it was finally loose, they were shoving it down the bride's body. She wore a white, silk shift beneath that clung to her round breasts and the curves of her hips. It fell to mid-thigh where she had a white garter on.

She pulled off her slip with care, trying not to disrupt her veil. My Bride-Maid had a big grin on her face when she succeeded, revealing the almost demure pair of white, satin panties and lacy, snowy bra she wore. She reached behind her to unhook her bra. She peeled that off and exposed her round, firm breasts. They were dusted with freckles.

Which were just so exciting to see. I was so glad she had those. It was hot seeing her like that. A smile spread on my lips as her freckled tits jiggled back and forth. I wanted to just grope them, but I waited until she was fully mine.

As she took off her bra, Bella knelt and peeled off the woman's panties. I was surprised to find her shaved. Well, it was her wedding day. Maybe she meant it as a special treat for her groom. Which was now me. She was my Concubine-Maid. Like a wife.

How sexy.

Bella peeled off the white garter and the panties all at once, tossing them aside. It left Opal just in her white stockings which were part of a maid's uniform, so those didn't get taken off. I smiled, my cock aching as she raised her foot.

Before her ex-fiance, her priest, her family, and her friends, she raised her left leg.

Bella slipped the green garter over the white stockings. My Maid-Wife worked that special band of lacy cloth higher and higher. A shiver ran through Opal. For a moment, the memory of the golden chain leading off Cali's garter flashed in my mind.

I felt the moment Opal was chained to me by that green garter.

It was her shackle.

"Thank you!" she moaned and threw her arms around my neck. "Master Lance, I'll be such a good concubine and maid for you. I love you so much!"

"You may now kiss your Master," the priest said, grinning at us.

I lifted Opal's veil so she could. She kissed me on the lips, her naked body pressed against my clothed. My hands slid down her back and grab her rump. I squeezed her ass as I had another Concubine-Maid. Bella watched, a happy smile on her lips.

The naughty bride broke the kiss and knew what to do. "Master!" she breathed as she sank to her knees before me. "Oh, Master, yes!"

She started unfastening my jeans, eager to worship me. Everyone was watching, including the man she had been about to marry. He just nodded, a big grin on his face as his bride ripped open my fly and yanked down my jeans. My boxers came next. My cock flopped out.

My new Bride-Maid grabbed my cock, her veil rustling over her auburn hair. She stroked my cock a few times before she opened her mouth and suckled on me. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth on my dick. She nursed on me with passion.

Applause erupted from her gathered friends and family as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. I shuddered, savoring that delight. My cock throbbed in Opal's mouth. She groaned around my cock, her hums buzzing around the tip of my dick.

"Fuck, that's good," I groaned.

"I bet it is," Bella said. She pressed against me, her uniform rustling. "Don't I always pick the best wives?"

"God you do," I said, my hand sliding up the back of her thigh and beneath her skirt. I cupped her naked rump. "You're amazing, Bella. Just fantastic."

She smiled and kissed me.

Her lips melted to mine as the other maid's mouth worked up and down my cock. I groaned at the pleasure racing down my cock and soaking through my balls. That felt fantastic. I shuddered here, loving every second of this.

It was an incredible rush to have all this pleasure shooting through me. I groaned, my dick throbbing in Opal's mouth. I kissed my wife with hunger as my bride danced her tongue around my dick. She pleasured me like a good slut.

A perfect maid.

I squeezed Bella's ass. Making out with my Maid-Wife while getting a blowjob was one incredible delight. I loved the way that hot mouth worked up and down my cock. She suckled on me with such passion. She knew what she was doing.

I groaned into my wife's lips. Our tongues danced together as the pressure in my nuts grew and grew. I rose toward that moment of climax. Toward that wonderful explosion of bliss. I would just have a huge burst of delight.

My Bride-Maid suckled on me with everything that she had.

She moaned as she nursed on me. As she loved my cock and worshiped me with that hot mouth. I groaned into my wife's lips as Opal was such a wicked thing. My dick twitched in her mouth as I hurtled toward that moment of erupting.

I broke the kiss with Bella and stared down at that hottie sucking at my dick. "You just loving what you're doing down there, aren't you?"

She winked at me.

"Opal is a dedicated maid," the priest said. "She'll always make sure you're satiated, Mr. Hayward."

"Yes, she will," Bella said. "She loves you like we all do."

"Well, not like all of you," I said, giving my wife an arched look.

She leaned in and whispered, "What maid can love you as much as me? I've seen you do some unsexy things."

I shuddered as she licked my ear. I squeezed her rump. She did know me the best. The longest--okay Mom knew me the longest. I was glad I had Bella. She felt so good pressed against me as Opal suckled hard on me.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was an incredible thrill to come closer and closer to cumming before all these people. I loved it so much. I was so ready to just explode.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Get ready!"

Opal suckled with all her might. She nursed on me hard, slurping on me. Her freckled cheeks hollowed with the force of her nursing. It was an outstanding delight. I groaned as I hit that peak. My head threw back.

I erupted.

"Fuck!" I groaned and spurted blast after blast of cum. I flooded her mouth. "Shit, that's good. That's so good! Fuck!"

I erupted into her mouth again and again. She gulped down my cum. My naughty Bride-Maid swallowed every drop of spunk that erupted from my dick. More followed. I squeezed my Maid-Wife's rump as the pleasure shot through me.

I trembled, my nuts unloading more and more of my cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, moaning as she did. Bella squirmed against me, her smile dancing on her lips. I hit that wonderful peak of pleasure.

I fired the last of my cum into Opal's mouth, groaning, "Damn, that was amazing!"

She slid her mouth off my cock and whimpered, "Thank you, Master! Oh, Clint, I did amazing sucking his dick!"

"Of course you did," her ex-fiance said. "You're amazing. I would expect nothing less from you!"

She beamed at him then glanced up at me. "What do you wish me to do next, Master?"

I glanced at the altar draped in white cloth and gold trim. "Lay on that while Bella sits on your face. You ever eaten pussy before?"

"No, Master, but I'm so eager to devour your Maid-Wife's cunt and make her explode." Opal winked at me, her green eyes twinkling with such mischievous pleasure. "And will you be enjoying my pussy at the same time?"

"Of course," I said, my cock throbbing.

She grinned at me and rose. Her cute ass wiggled in such a delectable way as she headed for the altar. She climbed onto it and quivered there. She leaned onto her back, her shaved pussy right on the edge. Her legs spread wide, so ready to be fucked.

I loved how her pink folds parted open just begging for my cock to ram into her pussy.

I moved into position, staring at Bella as she climbed up onto the altar. Her puffy skirt rustled. She planted her cunt right on Opal's mouth without hesitating. You couldn't see the Bride-Maid's face any longer, but you could see the effects on Bella.

She threw back her head, her bosom heaving in her low-cut bodice. I loved the sight as I moved into position. My Maid-Wife moaned in delight as she squirmed on Opal's mouth. I pushed my cock into the new maid's twat.

I felt her hot pussy lips against my dick.

I glanced over at her ex-fiance. He grinned, so happy I was about to fuck her. God, I loved my powers.

I thrust into Opal's pussy. Her cunt swallowed my cock. That hot snatch devoured my dick. Every inch of my cock sank into her snatch. She groaned, squeezing her pussy down on my shaft. I loved it. I groaned as more and more of my cock sank into her hot and juicy snatch. She moaned into Bella's cunt as her pussy clamped down on my invading shaft.

"Oh, Master Lance," she moaned as my dick sank to the hilt in her. "Oh, you're so big. I've only had one man, but you're way bigger than he is!"

"No one is better than our Master," groaned Bella, such love in her eyes. God, she was the best.

I savored being in Opal's cunt before I drew back. Her hot snatch squeezed down on me. I loved how she held me tight. It was an incredible thrill to be in her. She massaged me as I thrust back into her snatch. She moaned as I plowed into her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I fucked away at her cunt. I buried into her again and again, reveling in her hot pussy. She had such an amazing cunt for me to enjoy. I loved that so much. I fucked into her hard and fast. I loved that so much.

I reveled in the thrill of fucking her twat. "Shit, Opal!"

She squeezed around my dick, moaning, "Master! Master!"

"Oh, that's how you lick a pussy, Opal!" Bella groaned, her head tossing. "You're going to be drowning in pussy cream!"

I smiled, knowing it would be true. I fucked in and out of the maid's cunt, reveling in her hot twat gripping my dick. The pressure in my balls grew with each thrust into her snatch. I loved pounding into her cunt. My heavy nuts slapped into her taint.

She moaned, clamping down on my dick as she feasted on Bella's cunt. My Maid-Wife trembled, her uniform rustling about her. Her eyes grew so wide as she squirmed there. A big smile spread on her lips as she wiggled from side to side.