Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," she moaned. "Oh, god, that's so good. You're going to drown in my cunt cream!"

"Please, drown me!" Opal moaned. "I'm going to burst on Master's big dick! This is wonderful!"

Her hot twat squeezed down around my thrusting cock. It was fantastic to ram into her cunt. Just a thrill to bury into her over and over again. She had an amazing pussy. Just a fantastic one that swelled the itch to erupt at the tip of my cock.

I was so close to bursting.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Bella moaned, her head throwing back. "Yes!"

I watched her climaxing on Opal's mouth. She drenched the bride in pussy cream. I loved the sight of Bella's boobs jiggling in her low-cut top. She whimpered, her hips squirming as she drowned Opal. I slammed into the redhead's cunt.

"Oh, Master, yes!" gasped Opal, her voice muffled by hot cunt. Oh, that's so good!"

She burst with delight.

Her cunt spasmed around my cock in such an exciting way. I loved how she spasmed around me. Her twat rippled and writhed around my dick. It was a spectacular treat. I enjoyed every second of her pussy spasming around my cock.

"Fuck!" I snarled as I buried into my Bride-Maid's cunt.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her pussy. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. I gave her what she craved. She groaned, her twat rippling around my dick. She suckled at me with her fantastic hunger. I loved every second of that hot twat spasming around me.

"Master! Master!" moaned the Bride-Maid, her twat suckling at my erupting dick. "Fill me with your cum!"

"Yes, honey," whimpered Bella. "Oh, Master-Husband, just flood her cunt with all your jizz!"

"Every fucking drop!" I groaned, my cock unloading again and again into that hot cunt.

I savored how her pussy rippled around me. She suckled with such passion on my dick. A big smile spread on my lips. It was a fantastic thrill. A treat to have all that pleasure surging through me. It was fantastic to cum in her.

And behind us, the audience clapped once more. They celebrated Opal becoming a Maid of Hayward Manor. I spilled the last of my cum into her, grinning at Bella. My Maid-Wife knew her stuff. She was amazing.

I really had to get to a jewelry store and buy her a wedding ring. Have a proper ceremony with all the maids there. She deserved that. I would surprise her. That would make her smile light up the dark side of the moon.

I couldn't wait to see it.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

The bustle of cleaning rippled through the houses. All the maids were at it but Asuka. She was setting up her computers, babbling about having AI bots "trawl" through message boards, YouTube Channels, social media groups, and fringe journalist sights that all dealt in the paranormal.

"I'll teach the bot to find signs of impending breaches of the Hay so we can be ready," was her explanation.

It made no sense to me, but she was recruited by Lynette to do smart things like that.

I was moving toward the ballroom, my hand rubbing at my growing belly. I could almost hear my daughter whispering to me. It was so lovely. It just made my mind drift away as she talked about all the glory to come.

I couldn't wait. It wouldn't be long before she would be born.

To be continued...