Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 21

Story Info
The busty mother of the bride is claimed as a new maid!
7.9k words
4.69
17.3k
29

Part 21 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Asuka: Student

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Ashley: Student

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

The Weeper

The Woods

Owning the Busty Mother of the Bride

Ms. Lynette Docea

I arrived at the Museum of Neolithic History. It occurred to me that an expert in the earliest beliefs of mankind might hold some clue on the Otherworld and the beings that become the Imprisoned. They could have been in existence longer than mankind.

Perhaps there was some clue to their origin. A chthonic bit of lore that I didn't know about.

I stepped out of my car in my maid's uniform. My skirts swished as I strutted on my heels. I felt so sexy in my outfit, my big boobs bouncing in the low-cut top. My red hair swished around my shoulders, adding a splash of color.

The bored woman at the ticket booth glanced at me. She didn't so much as bat an eyebrow at my outfit. "Our credit card machine's down. Cash only."

"I'm here on Hayward Manor business," I said, speaking clearly and looking her right in the eye.

"Then go on in," she said, hardly carrying. She waved her hand to the door.

I opened it and stepped into the museum. I took in a deep breath as the center of the room was full of wax sculptures of humans in their hunter-gather phase. It was an exhibit on the Kennewick culture found back west in Washington State. It was one of the most ancient humans ever found in North America.

But that wasn't why I was here. I had to find one of the curators. I flicked my gaze around, seeing shelf after shelf with artifacts dug up around North America.

I moved through the museum, trying not to be distracted by all the sights to behold. It was all so fascinating, but I was here for a reason. I had to remember that. I had to find a beautiful woman who had the knowledge I needed.

"You're early today," said a polite voice. "Even for a Saturday, it's a tad unusual."

I turned to see a young woman in a pair of khaki pants and a blue blouse. She had a certain scholarly air about her. "Are you a curator?"

"I am." She smiled. "Putting some of my schooling to work."

"Oh, wonderful," I said. "It's good to know all that college wasn't wasted."

"A bit." She shrugged. "While I have a Ph.D. in Aboriginal Mythologies, my focus was on Mesoamerica, not North America, but... I have studied the beliefs of most of the indigenous peoples of the Americas."

"Wonderful," I said, looking her up and down. She was blonde and with glasses, which gave her an additional cuteness. She had a nice figure. Athletic. A touch of Nordic blood, perhaps. "I'm Lynette, and I think I might have a job offer for you, uh..."

"Abigail," she said, frowning. "Abigail Wright. But a job...? I mean, I did just start here. It would be weird to quit a job. I don't even know who you are or who I would be working for."

"Hayward Manor," I said and unslung the pack I had brought in. I opened it up, pushed aside the strap-on dildo in there, and pulled out a cedar box. I opened it and drew out a gray garter.

Her eyes went unfocused for a fraction of a second. "So, how's this for an offer."

"Yes!" she gasped. She was definitely fresh out of grad school. Still young enough to have that girlish enthusiasm. She bounced up and down even as she started unbuttoning her light-blue blouse. She did not need that any longer.

She slipped out of her blouse, a big smile on her lips. She looked so happy. And that was what I wanted to see. Her happy. So ready to just join the harem as one of Master Hayward's maids. Her joy was just outstanding.

She wore a white bra that cupped her round breasts. She reached behind her, twisting as she did to take off her bra. I arched my eyebrow at the Wild Bitch tramp stamp she had. The words were wrapped in barbwire.

"My, that's interesting," I said as she unhooked her bra, baring them for any to see.

"Oh, God," she whimpered. "I, uh, was once a nineteen-year-old sorority sister. It's so embarrassing. I was so super drunk, and it was my first time being a sister. We just got done with the spring pledge and all, and we went out and... Now I have a memory to last a life time."

"Yes, you do," I said with amusement wondering if Nancy would have also wanted to recruit her.

But she was my sort of maid. Who cared if she was a slut or not. Her mind was important. She just had to be attractive. Master Hayward needed a certain caliber of beauty serving him no matter what.

She kicked off the flats she wore and peeled off her socks. She unfastened her khakis. She had a pair of dark-red panties on, but the sort that came in a pack of Hanes. Comfortable to wear, not sexy. She peeled both off.

If she kept herself shaved in her wilder days of five or six years ago, she no longer did. She had a trimmed bush of golden curls that didn't do much to hide her pussy lips. She was dripping wet, of course. So excited to be Master Hayward's.

I held up the gray garter as she stepped out of her clothes. Abigail lifted her left, trembling. "I feel like Cinderella about to receive the glass slipper. I know it'll fit, but..."

"Still afraid your prince won't want you," I said. "But he will. Master Hayward will love you. He loves us all."

"I know," she purred as I slipped the garter over her leg. She gasped. Goose pimples raced up her shaved legs. "Oh, my, there's power in that. Real power. Magic's so real."

"It is," I said, rolling the garter up her calf and past her knee. I pushed it up to her mid-thigh. She quivered in delight. She was his. I had found him a beauty. A big smile spread on my lips as I reached into my backpack.

I pulled out the strap-on and stepped into it. I worked it up my legs, the shaft nearly as big as our Master's cock. She flicked her lips as she watched me pull it up and up my thighs. Her round breasts quivered. Behind her, a few people were browsing the museum.

None of them cared about this. It was Hayward Manor's business. The magic made sure we weren't interfered with. There were so many mysteries to unravel. I hummed as I seated the dildo against my clit, the harness wrapped around my waist. My skirt piled around the base.

It was just perfect for fucking her with. I grinned at her.

She trembled and nodded. She turned around and grabbed a glass display case. She thrust out her pert ass. Her juices dripped from the end. I moved up behind her, my dildo just so ready to ram into her and fuck her hard.

I pushed right into her folds, the pink tip nuzzling apart her cuntlips. She quivered as gripped her naked hips. I loved the feel of her warm skin beneath me. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch, the base of the dildo rubbing on my clit.

"Oh, Lynette," she moaned as I plowed to the hilt in her pussy. "Oh, I am so glad to serve Master Hayward! I'll be such a good maid for him!"

"Yes, you will," I purred, sliding my hands up her hips. I enjoyed the silkiness of her skin. I felt her ribs before I found her round tits. I squeezed them and drew back the dildo. "You are going to make such a spectacular maid for him!"

"Thank you! I won't let either of you down!"

I believed her.

I squeezed those lush tits of hers as I pumped away at her. I fucked her cunt with the dildo, my clit bursting with sparks. It felt incredible to fuck her with my passion. I loved it so much. I fucked her twat with powerful thrusts.

Her moans gasped through the museum. The guests were passing around us, examining the exhibits as I fucked into her twat. I pounded her cunt over and over again. I loved the way she gasped and moaned. She had such an amazing gasp. She whimpered and moaned as I pumped away at her with everything that I had.

"Lynette!" she moaned, her boobs jiggling in my hand. Her butt-cheeks rippled from my crotch smacking her rump. "Oh, wow, that's so good! Ooh, you're just amazing! I love this toy!"

"Enjoy," I purred, my clit throbbing with delight.

My uniform rustled around me as my boobs bounced and jiggled, almost popping out. I squeezed her boobs. I loved kneading them as I fucked into her snatch over and over again with the dildo. The base massaged my clit and pussy lips.

My orgasm swelled with my every plunge into her cunt. I loved this. I savored fucking into her pussy with all that I had. I rammed into her again and again. She whimpered and moaned as I fucked her. She wiggled her hips back and forth as I hammered her twat.

"Lynette!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, she's fucking me so hard!"

The man examining the case she gripped nodded absently to her.

"Just going to make me cum! I love being one of Master Hayward's maids! Lynette! Lynette!"

I loved her enthusiasm. I fucked her cunt with hard strokes. I buried over and over into her twat. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I savored using this strap-on dildo on her pussy. It was a lot of fun to hammer her.

The pressure in my cunt swelled with each stroke. It built and built in my pussy. I hurtled toward my orgasm. I rushed right for that big burst of pleasure that would explode through me. I groaned, pumping away hard and fast at her. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch.

"I'm going to burst," she moaned. "I'm going to explode over and over again. Ooh, that's so good. I love this so much. I love it a lot! Yes, yes, that's amazing!"

"Don't hold back," I whimpered, my pussy juices trickling down my thighs. My clit loved the dildo's base. The pressure swelled every time I thrust into her. "Cum, Abigail!"

"I will!" she moaned as I thrust to the hilt in her. "Oh, yes, yes, I love this so much! I adore it! Lynette!"

Her body bucked as she climaxed. A big smile spread on my lips. I was so thrilled to have fucked her to this point. To have pounded her to this wonderful climax. My cunt clenched as I buried to the hilt in her snatch.

I burst with delight. My orgasm exploded in my pussy. My cunt writhed, my pussy juices gushing down my thighs. I loved the hot flood soaking the tops of my thigh-high stockings. I shuddered here, my face contorting with all this passion. It was a fantastic moment to enjoy this passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, God, that's good. That's so good!"

"It is!" whimpered Lynette.

I kneaded her tits as the pleasure swept through me. It was a tree to have all that bliss washing through me. Just fantastic rapture to experience. I shuddered, my boobs bouncing in my blouse. The waves of delight swept through me.

She turned around in my embrace. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, the dildo massaging my clit. I kissed her, the pleasure rushing through me. I hit the peak of my orgasm as I shuddered in delight with her it was a wonderful rush to have all this ecstasy sweeping through me.

She was such a delicious kisser. I made out with her, our tongues dancing. She groaned, squirming against me. I loved the feel of her on my body. I nibbled on her lower lip. She groaned and broke the kiss with me, her eyes so bright.

"Mmm," she cooed. "When do I meet him."

"Tonight," I said. "He's out with his Maid-Wife. I don't know when they will return." I smiled. "Do you know any smart girls with backgrounds in mythology? Especially of the British Isles."

"You know, I do."

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

"Thanks," I said as my Uber dropped me off at First Baptist.

"Sure," the Black woman said. She had crazy nails and curly black hair. I could tell she was no virgin. Maybe she would be good for Nancy. "Have fun at church."

"I will," I said. "I hope to find a few virgins."

"That's definitely the place." She laughed. "So long, cutie."

I climbed out and gave her a tip. I wasn't sure who was paying for it since I hadn't given any payment information, but the app just worked. I suppose it was being charged to the Hayward estate. My family was rich, so an Uber ride was no big deal.

I headed to the front door of First Baptist. There was supposed to be a young women's group meeting, so there had to be a few virgins here. Maybe even six of them. Then I could hand out all the white garters that I had in my case I held beneath my arm.

I opened the glass doors and passed through the antechamber into the worship hall. It was pretty empty, but there was a side door open. I could hear talking and giggling from that direction. I headed in that direction, humming.

I slipped through the doors and headed down the hallway to the open room. There was lots of giggling coming from here. I opened the door to find a group of girls hanging out drinking soda from red cups.

"Oh, a new girl," said a blonde girl. She hopped to her feet. "I'm Deidre. Welcome, welcome. We were just about to watch a movie."

"At your bible study?" I asked.

"Bible study's done," she said and looked around at the seven girls that were here. "Right!"

"Yep," said a perky girl with brown hair.

"Well, that is fine," I said, setting my cedar chest down on the table by the 2-liter bottles of soda that were half-drunk. A few empty ones were in the trash can. "I'm here from Hayward manor. I have to do a virginity check. So, drop your panties!"

"Okay, you heard her," the blonde said. She was clearly in charge here. She reached beneath the skirt she wore and rolled down a pair of lacy, pink panties. "Get them off!"

"You the preacher's daughter or something?" I asked.

"I am." She beamed. "I'm Deidre."

"Nice," I said as the other six girls dropped their panties.

There were three more White girls, a Black girl, a Hispanic girl, and an Indian girl. She had red-brown skin and looked super graceful. They all worked off their panties. Some had to drop their jeans, showing off their trimmed bushes. Others had to just reach down beneath their skirts.

They had a variety of panties. One girl with black hair had a thong. And a shaved bush. So not a virgin. What a shame. The other girls had a mix of plain panties with some racier cuts. They were all a little older than me, twenty or twenty-one, but that was okay. I'd take a sexy forty-year-old if she had a hymen.

I shoved my hand between Deidre's thighs and slid up her legs. She trembled as I found her shaved pussy. I arched an eyebrow at that and slid my fingers through her folds and found her opening. I plunged in two fingers.

"Yes," she whimpered as I sank into her hot, juicy, and non-virgin depths.

"Oh, wow, the preacher's daughter isn't a virgin," I gasped.

"Nope." There was this mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She was a little slut. I ripped my fingers out of her cunt, shaking my head in disappointment. The preacher's daughter? Ugh. Maybe I should text Aunt Nancy to swing on by.

She could spank this little hussy and give her an orange garter. She was not white garter material.

I moved to the next girl. She had black hair and a smile, her bush nice and thick. I pushed my fingers through her curls and rubbed at her slit. It was tight. Good sign. I wiggled a finger in and immediately felt a hymen.

"Ooh, virgin!" I said. "Who are you?"

"Zeta," she said.

"Well, Zeta, go stand over there. I'll be with you in a moment!"

She smiled and moved over. She had rather large boobs. Her baggy shirt didn't quite hide the size. She was busty like... Virginia. Ugh, it was sucky that my second little sister had the biggest breasts yet.

I checked Daffodil, and she wasn't a virgin. Nor was Lana or Pita. I shook my head. What sort of church was this? Why were all these girls giving up their cherry? I had no idea that church girls could be such naughty whores.

What happened to saving themselves for marriage? Huh?

Luckily, Rashimi, the sexy Indian girl who had a nice, trimmed bush was also a virgin. I slid my fingers through her curls and found a hymen. She looked so happy as she headed out to join Zeta. The two were beaming at each other while the last girl, Ursula, was another disappointment.

"Only two," I muttered as I opened up my box. I pulled out two white garters. "I thought I might find all of you here! Maybe I should try the nunnery!"

Zeta wrinkled her nose. "Not with the papist. There are no good girls there."

"Not many good girls here," I said as I came up to Zeta and Rashimi. "But you two are. Congrats. You're going to be Hayward Maids and serve my illustrious family! Isn't that amazing!"