Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them beamed at me and nodded. They started pulling off the rest of their clothes. Zeta did have a big pair of boobs. They swelled out the white bra she wore. It didn't even look big enough for her. I was doing her a favor by recruiting her into the maids.

She'd get to lose her virginity to my brother, best guy in the world, and she would get a uniform to show off those big girls. Once I had my brother's daughter, I would get some boobs. I knew he would breed me with how much he fucked me.

Rashimi had a firm pair of round boobs with dark-brown nipples. They were so cute. She beamed as I knelt before them, holding up the garters. I slipped the white on Rashimi first, the white cloth almost glowing against her red-brown skin.

"Oh, my," she said, quivering as I slid the garter higher and higher up her leg until it was in place. "Master Lance! I can't wait to give him my virginity."

"Me, either," whimpered Zeta as I moved to her with the second garter.

I smiled up at her as I slipped the garter up her leg. It was so much fun to do that. She looked so sexy with it on her. She put down her foot and squirmed there. She definitely looked sexy with it on, her big boobs jiggling.

"Okay, girls," I said. "Why don't we leave those sluts to whatever they were doing and go daisy chain out in the worship hall."

"What's daisy-chaining?" asked Rashimi.

"Yeah," Zeta added as I strode out of there.

I smiled. "That's what I want to hear. You shouldn't know that it means we're going to lick each other's pussies!"

"I knew that," the preacher's daughter called. "Can I join? It sounds like fun!"

"No!" I pulled out my phone from my skirt pocket and sent my aunt a quick text. She really should recruit that slut.

Message sent, I led my two virgins to the altar. I didn't know which I wanted to eat and which I wanted eating me. Though Zeta had that thick bush while Rashimi's was nice and trimmed. So I guessed it wasn't that hard of a decision after all.

Phone away, I headed up to the front of the church. It was so sad that this place wasn't a bastion of purity like I thought. I could have a real daisy chain with four or five girls. Just a bunch of virgins eating pussy for the first time, learning to love each other.

Then I could take them back to Master-Big Brother and let him have an orgy of virgin popping like yesterday. This was so disappointing. But Rashimi and Zeta were cute. He would love them. They would make great fighters for him.

I sank down on this sort of raised platform. It was only a step up. I was sure there was a fancy name for it, but who cared? For today, it was the pussy-licking platform. The daisy-chaining spot.

"Okay," I said. "I'll eat you, Rashimi, you eat Zeta, and Zeta, you eat me. Just lick and lap and have fun. That's what this is all about. Loving each other because we're all maids who serve Master. He's my big brother, and he's awesome."

"He is," Zeta gushed, a big smile on her lips. Her big boobs jiggling. "Oh, I can't wait for him to pop my cherry!"

"That's the attitude you need to have!" I said, thrusting out a thumbs up. "Okay, so we lie on our sides and have fun!"

I spread my legs wide and licked my lips. Zeta sank down and nuzzled into my pussy. She kissed softly at my twat. It was so sweet how she did that. She smooched at me. It was delightful. She flicked my tongue through her folds next.

Rashimi sank down and moved toward me. I snuggled toward her. It was so much fun as the pair of us got closer. Her tart aroma filled my nose. How yummy. I pushed my face into her trimmed curls and licked at her pussy.

I lapped at her with hunger. My tongue stroked through her folds. She was such a thrill to eat. I licked at her. I lapped. I tongued her with everything that I had. It was fantastic to do this to her. I flicked my tongue through her folds. She tasted delicious.

I brushed her clit.

"Oh, my," Rashimi moaned. "What was that?"

"Your clit," I said. "Didn't you learn that in Health class?"

"I was home-schooled. Check this out, Zeta!"

Zeta gasped into my pussy. Her lips smooched hard at me as she trembled. "Oh, wow, that was amazing. That's my clit? I had no idea something could feel this amazing. Look, look."

She licked my clit. I shuddered, my toes curling. I groaned and flicked my tongue through Rashimi's folds, brushing her bud again. All three of us moaned as we licked each other's clits and feasted on each other's pussies.

This was how Hayward maids had to love each other. My family was so awesome. We stood against the darkness and had hot fun all at the same time. I loved this so much. I quivered here, the pleasure swelling in me as I stroked my tongue over that hot cunt.

I licked at Rashimi with hunger. I stroked her with everything that I had.

Zeta moaned into my pussy. Her tongue wiggled into my cunt.

I loved that. She danced it around in me. I couldn't do that to Rashimi, so I just licked at her folds and her clit. I tongued over that naughty bud. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. It was fantastic to feel that growing in me.

I rose toward my climax. I would have a big one. Just a huge burst of pleasure that would sweep through me. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I licked at her with everything that I had. It was just a hot passion to feast on her twat.

"This is amazing!" Zeta moaned into my twat. "You taste so good, uh... What's your name?"

"Kylie! Kylie Hayward!"

"Kylie, I love how you lick my pussy!" Rashimi moaned. "I love it so much. This is awesome!"

Such joy sang in my heart. There was nothing like helping some cute girls discover who they truly were. I felt so good about myself as I tongued her naughty pussy. I licked at her. I lapped at her with everything that I had.

It was so much fun to stroke my tongue through her folds and brush her clit. Zeta moaned and lapped at my bud. Then she suckled on it. I gasped, my orgasm building and building so swiftly. She knew what she was doing to me.

I hoped she did because it was amazing.

I suckled on Rashimi's clit. She gasped out in delight. I heard her suckling. We were all loving each other, all building each other toward our orgasms. I nibbled on Rashimi's clit. She whimpered as I did that. Zeta gasped.

Her lips nibbled on mine.

It had come full circle in such a delightful way. I loved that so much. I shuddered, savoring this pleasure so much. I flicked my tongue around Rashimi's bud. I groaned as the pressure in my cunt reached that bursting point.

"Oh, yes!" Zeta gasped. She suckled hard on my clit, whimpering as she did.

"She's drowning me!" Rashimi moaned.

"Good!" I moaned. "Drown me!"

I suckled on her bud as my orgasm burst in me. I shuddered, drowning Zeta in my pussy cream. The pleasure rushed through me. I groaned, savoring the heat drowning my thoughts. I groaned as I shuddered through all this pleasure. It was fantastic to enjoy it all.

I suckled hard on the clit in my mouth. I nursed with passion on her. My tongue flicked through her folds as Rashimi groaned. She shuddered. A flood of her tart passion gushed out and bathed my mouth. A wonderful gush of it.

I moaned as the pleasure drowned my mind.

I licked up Rashimi's cunt cream while Zeta drank mine.

We filled the worship hall with our love for each other. We were united under the Hayward power. I shuddered, feeling my garter on my thigh. I closed my eyes, the pleasure rushing through my body. It was so delicious.

I hit that wonderful peak, my body quivering with delight. I groaned into Rashimi's pussy. I rubbed my face into her trimmed bush. These two would make such wonderful additions to the harem. I couldn't wait for my big brother to fuck them both.

That would be so hot.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I pulled out of Opal's pussy. My Bride-Maid shuddered and rose to her feet. She wore her veil, her stockings, and a green garter. My cum dripped out of her pussy. Her fiery hair swayed around her shoulders as she beamed out at everyone.

"Oh, honey," a redheaded MILF said, coming up to Opal. It was obviously my newest maid's mother. "You are so fortunate to be Mr. Hayward's newest maid."

"Thanks, Mom," Opal said, hugging her mother. I smiled at the sight of my naked maid dripping in my cum embracing the woman who birthed her. My dick throbbed.

Bella smiled beside me, a satisfied look on her face. She had come up with this plan to find good wife material at the altar. Our first wedding had been a bust, the bride a cheating whore, but Opal was perfect. She was mine now, her groom even accepting it.

The Golden Power of the Hayward family at work.

"You must be so proud of her, Mrs. Kenning," Bella said to the mother of the bride.

"I am," said the mother, breaking the embrace with her daughter. "She's always been such a good girl."

"And would have made a good wife." Bella smiled. "You're a good wife, too, aren't you, Mrs. Kenning? You must be to have raised her right. You taught her to always take care of her man."

"Shit," I breathed in realization.

"Of course I did," Mrs. Kenning said, a proud smile on her lips. "I know it's old-fashion, but that's what I believe a wife should be."

Bella turned and opened her cedar case. She pulled out another green garter and presented it to the older woman. "Would you like to be one of my Master-Husband's Maid-Concubines? To love and protect him, to put his pleasures and desires before your own, to treasure and support him, in the good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"Mommy," Opal whimpered, fanning her face and tears in her eyes.

"Oh, my," Mrs. Kenning said, looking so stunned to be presented with this opportunity. "Oh, yes, yes, of course I do!" She pulled off the wedding band, a large diamond on it. "Of course I do." She flicked it to the ground before she went to work on the lilac dress she wore. "Oh, Robert, I'm not your wife but Master Hayward's maid."

"Wow," said an older man. "I mean... Of course. That's incredible."

"I'll take good care of her," I said as I watched Mrs. Kenning strip, her auburn hair swaying around her shoulders. "Very, very good care of her."

"Mommy!" Opal hugged her mother who was trying to unzip her dress, stopping the process.

"Honey, I'm happy, too, but I have to get naked. I'm not in uniform. Look at this. I can't wear this in front of our Master." A scandalous look crossed Mrs. Kenning's face. She glanced at me for a moment then looked down, blushing.

"Right, right," said Opal. My Bride-Maid started unzipping her mother's dress for her.

I smiled as she pulled that off, revealing a cream-hued slip beneath. The black straps of a bra were visible beneath the thinner straps of her slip. Opal pulled that off, her round breasts jiggling. She tossed the slip down, her mother in a pair of black bra and panties, a lacy affair.

Mrs. Kenning reached behind her to unhook her bra as her daughter dropped to her knees and pulled down her mother's panties. Everyone was watching this sight. My dick was so hard while Bella had a big smirk on her face.

She winked at me. God, she was the best Maid-Wife--the best wife--in the world.

Once the panties were off, Bella dropped to her knees and held the garter out before her. I had seen this happen a dozen times, but it was still so delicious to watch a woman raise her left leg so she could be chained to me forever.

The garter slid over her shapely calf and up her sleek thigh. The power flared as the MILF became mine. Another Concubine-Maid for the harem. She quivered as she turned to me and threw her arms around my neck.

"I'll serve you faithful, Master Lance," she moaned and kissed me.

Her lips melted to mine. I loved the feel of her naked, busty form beneath me. I was so happy to have her as a maid, too. To feel her against me, my cock throbbing as she made out with me. Her mouth was delicious. She tasted amazing.

Felt amazing against me.

I loved that so much. I kissed her back, my lips working on her mouth. My heart hammered in my chest as she kissed me with force. She was such a delight. I was so glad to have her making out with me in front of the guests.

Her daughter.

I broke the kiss and said, "I left a lot of cum in your daughter's pussy. I think you need to eat her cunt out while I fuck you."

"Oh, Master, you're so right," Mrs. Kenner said. "You're so wise. Ooh, I am going to do such a good job licking all your cum out of my daughter."

"I know you will," I said as Opal sank onto a pew and spread her legs wide. She played with her green garter while my cum dripped out of her shaved twat and ran to her asshole. "Enjoy."

"Yes, Master Lance," Mrs. Kenner purred as she drifted to her daughter. The MILF's plump ass jiggled. My dick was so hard as she dropped to her knees and leaned forward. She nuzzled her face into her daughter's twat.

I groaned at the incestuous sight. Opal shuddered as her mother licked up the cum from her taint up to her pussy lips. The naughty bride shuddered at the taboo contact. Her green eyes focused on me. She smiled at me as her mother ate her out.

Bella grabbed my cock and whispered in my ear. "You're going to fuck her in the ass, aren't you?"

"You know me too well," I said and broke from her, my dick throbbing. I wanted to ram my dick hard into the MILF's asshole. I wanted to butt-fuck her as she devoured my cum out of her daughter's pussy.

I dropped to my knees and slid my cock into her butt-crack. I loved the feel of her around me. She had such a wonderful feeling asshole. Her puckered sphincter massaged the tip of my dick. With the entire wedding party and guests watching me, I thrust my cock against the mother of the bride's asshole.

Mrs. Kenner moaned into her daughter's cunt. Her asshole widened and widened to swallow my cock. I loved the feel of her bowels stretching around my dick. I thrust harder and popped into her anal sheath. I sank to the depth in her.

"Yes!" moaned Mrs. Kenner. "Oh, Master! Oh, yes, yes, you're in my asshole!"

I grinned in delight at her asshole swallowing my dick. I shuddered as I sank to the hilt in her bowels. She had such a tight anal sheath. It was perfect being in the MILF's bowels. I grinned at Mr. Kenner.

"Your wife's asshole is amazing!" I groaned.

"I wouldn't know," he said. "But I'm glad that she's pleasing you. She'll make you an excellent maid. You'll never be disappointed in her. I wasn't."

I nodded to him and drew back my cock. His wife moaned into their daughter's cunt. I savored that delight. Opal squirmed there, her freckled breasts jiggling as she enjoyed her mother's licking and lapping. I slammed back into her mother's asshole. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath, reveling in that delight.

Bella watched on, such love in her eyes.

I pumped away at the MILF's asshole. I fucked my naughty maid hard, her bowels squeezing down around my dick. She gripped me with that wonderful anal sheath. I shuddered, savoring every last moment of burying into her asshole.

I pounded her hard and fast. I fucked her with passion. I loved the way that she held me tight. She massaged me with her delightful bowels. I pumped away hard and fast at her asshole. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned into her daughter's cunt.

"Oh, yes, Mom," gasped Opal. "Oh, Master, she's licking all your cum out of my pussy!"

"It's just so delicious!" The MILF clamped her asshole down on my dick.

I reveled in fucking her asshole I pounded her with force. I plowed into her with passion. I loved every second of fucking her. Every last moment of pounding her bowels. The pressure grew in my nuts as they slapped into her.

I grunted with each plunge into her bowels. I rammed to the hilt in her anal sheath. She moaned, her head moving. She licked at her daughter's pussy with passion. Opal quivered, her face twisting with delight. The Bride-Maid gasped out in passion.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned. "Oh, Mom, I'm going to cum so hard. That's it. Just keep eating me like that!"

"Yes, yes, eat your daughter!" I growled, fucking hard into her bowels. "Make her cum! Shit, then make me cum!"

"Yes, Master!" my MILF-Maid gasped, her asshole gripping my dick.

I loved that friction. The ache grew and grew at the tip of my dick. I rushed toward the eruption. I hurtled toward that powerful moment of bliss. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure of this moment. My nuts slapped into her taint, heavy with my cum.

I thrust into her with more force. I fucked her hard and fast. I rammed into her as her daughter bucked. Opal threw back her head as she cried out in passion. Her orgasm echoed through the worship hall of the church.

"Mommy!" she squealed.

"Yes!" I growled, hammering the MILF-Maid's asshole. "Drown in your daughter's pussy cream!"

"So yummy!" gasped Mrs. Kenner. "Oh, Master, I love what you're doing to me! Your cock... Oh, god, your cock is amazing!"

Her asshole convulsed around my dick. She suckled at me as I pumped away at her anal sheath. I grinned as her orgasm swept through her. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. The pressure in my balls burst.

I erupted into her bowels.

Spurt after spurt of my cum pumped into her asshole. I loved that hot delight surging through me. The ecstasy crashed into my mind. I savored every last second of this delight. The pleasure washed through me. Stars danced before my eyes.

"Yes!" I growled, pumping my cum into her anal sheath.

She milked my dick. She suckled at me as I erupted again and again into her bowels. I loved every second of this bliss. I savored every last moment of dumping my cum into her asshole. She suckled at me with her bowels.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I groaned, pumping away at her anal sheath. "Oh, damn, that's so good. That's just amazing. Fuck!"

I fired the last of my cum into her bowels. I panted as her asshole writhed around my dick. Pleasure swept through me. My head threw back as I savored this moment. I felt everyone watching me as my orgasm plateaued.

"Damn," I panted and pulled out of the MILF's asshole.

I panted there, my dick throbbing before me, dirty from the MILF's asshole. Mrs. Kenning proved how great of a wife she was. She turned around and grabbed my cock. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dirty dick.

"Wow, Mom, you're so inspiring," Opal said.

"Yes, she is," I groaned, savoring that how mouth working up and down my dick.

Mrs. Kenning bobbed her head.

She suckled hard, nursing the sour flavor of her asshole off my dick. It was spectacular to feel. To experience this delight. I loved it so much. I savored it with everything that I had. I groaned as the naughty wife worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion, her tongue stroking over my dick.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's great."

"Isn't she," purred Bella.

My Maid-Wife snuggled up against me. I held her two me, my hand slipping beneath her skirt to squeeze her ass. I massaged her rump as Mrs. Kenning's hot mouth worked up and down my dick. She suckled on my cock with such passion.

She buffed my dick clean of her ass with such wifely love. It was a wonderful delight to have her bobbing her head. I savored that pleasure. I reveled in that hot mouth loving my dick. I trembled as she suckled at me.

It was fantastic. I loved it so much. She nursed on me with passion. She loved my dick with all her might. I savored that so much. I reveled in Mrs. Kenning cleaning my dick. I turned to Bella, staring into her eyes as the MILF loved my dick.

"Damn," I groaned and kissed my Maid-Wife.

Her lips melted to mine.

I kissed her with passion as Mrs. Kenning suckled with such hunger on my dick. She cleaned my cock while swelling the pressure in my balls. I rose toward erupting in her mouth. Just flooding her with blast after blast of passion.