Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 22

Story Info
The naughty little sister prepares two virgin gifts!
7.8k words
4.69
14.7k
33

Part 22 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

The Weeper

The Woods

Little Sister's Virgin Maid Gift

Nancy Heres

I pulled up before First Baptist Church, a spring in my step. I hummed, hoping that I would find a new maid here. My niece was so kind to give me a tip. A group of girls who were hanging out before the church talking glanced at me.

They sighed and went back to talking to each other.

They looked to be waiting for rides. I smiled as I climbed out and closed my door behind me. That drew their attention again. They didn't seem to mind my maid's uniform. They probably had seen it once already.

"Is one of you Deidre, the preacher's daughter?" I asked, one of my passengers climbing out of the car. I had two of them, both naked. Both wearing orange garters.

"That's me," said a blonde girl in a conservative skirt and blouse. She didn't look like she was a slut, but she was a preacher's daughter, and those girls could be kinky. "You from Hayward Manor, too?"

"Yes, I am," I purred. "So, tell me, Deidre, my niece thinks you're a big slut that's fucked a lot of boys and even eaten pussy before."

Deidre smiled, but I could see the twinkle in her eye. "Of course, I haven't. I'm a good girl."

"Ji-Woo," I said to the busty, Korean MILF who used to run the Happy Touch Massage Parlor. I recruited her after having her show off her massage technique. She was quite the whore.

"Here you go, Miss Nancy," she cooed and opened the box. I pulled out one of the remaining orange garters. I had already given out five. Deidre would make number six. I held it up to the preacher's daughter. "Well, slut, welcome to serving Master Lance."

"Oh, my God, yes!" the girl groaned and ripped off her blouse. She had a very racy bra on beneath. It was mesh, her nipples bleeding through.

"Congrats!" one of the other girls said.

"That's awesome!" whooped a Hispanic girl. "You totally deserve it!"

"Say hi to Zeta and Rashimi," a Black girl said.

"I will," Deidre said, unfastening her bra to expose her round boobs. She didn't have any tattoos or piercings, but I could feel she was a naughty slut. Rebelling against her strict father and mother. "Ooh, this will be so much fun."

She dropped her skirt. I smiled at the thong she had. She kept her pussy shaved. Oh, I was liking this girl. She was just perfect for the harem. She wiggled out of her thong next, her round boobs jiggling in such an enticing way.

"My, my, aren't you a sexy, little bitch," I said and dropped to my knees to put on the garter. "Your daddy would be so mad if he found out how much of a slut you are!"

"I know," Deidre said and giggled. "Lucky for me, I'm about to become a Hayward maid. He'll be so proud of me then."

I nodded in complete agreement. Every father should want their slutty daughters to be my Master-Nephew. He would make sure those girls only fucked one dick. His amazing dick. That was a happy thought.

I slid the garter into place. I smiled at seeing it right where it belonged. That was always a delightful moment. I was so happy to put it on the girl. She would be a perfect addition to Hayward Manor.

"Miss Nancy," Ji-Woo said as I straightened. The MILF handed me a strap-on dildo.

I tossed that to Deidre. "Show us just how much of a slut you are and fuck Ji-Woo here."

"Right!" said the naughty girl. She pulled it on, working the harness up her legs. She wiggled her hips back and forth. She seemed to know what she was doing. I was impressed with this preacher's daughter. Just what naughty things had she done?

Ji-Woo sat down on the hood of my car, her legs spread wide. She had a thick bush dripping with her pussy juices. Standing nearby was Seo-Yun, the delightful masseuse that I had also recruited. She held a slender, silver vibrator in her hand.

Deidre smacked the tip of her rubbery dildo as she headed up to the MILF. The fake cock bobbed while the naughty preacher's daughter grinned. She looked so eager for this. Oh, yes, she had definitely done this before.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," she cooed, with such a naughty tone to her voice. I loved it.

That was what I wanted to hear from a slut. Deidre reached the Korean MILF and lined up her dildo. She pushed it right into that thick bush. Ji-Woo gasped in delight at the nuzzling tip of the toy. Deidre's cute ass clenched as she thrust forward.

Ji-Woo threw back her head, moaning as she took that massive dildo into her cunt. She enjoyed that gig dildo in her cunt while I stared at Deidre's cute ass. I glanced at the watching church girls. They were whispering to each other. I winked at them then swung my hand.

CRACK!

I slapped down hard on Deidre's right butt-cheek. She gasped out in shock, the blush spreading across her butt-cheeks. That was a sight to witness. It was just a delight to witness her reddened ass flexing as she pumped away.

"You are one naughty slut, aren't you?" I cooed, my pussy on fire. Behind me, Seo-Yun lifted my skirt and pressed the tip of that slim vibrator against my asshole.

CRACK!

"Yes, I am!" gasped Deidre, her other butt-cheek growing as red as the first. "I'm such a wicked, wicked slut! I do such naughty things! I love it!"

CRACK!

She jumped, her head throwing back, her face twisting in delight. It was such a hot sight to see her fucking the Korean MILF with that hot ass. And even better was Seo-Yun drilling the dildo into my bowels. She twisted it around, drilling it against my anal ring until...

It slid into me.

She twisted the base. It hummed to life. I groaned, savoring that pleasure rushing through me. It hummed away in my asshole. It buzzed in me. It was such a treat to have it vibrating in me. I reveled in that naughty shaft sliding into my bowels and twisting around.

CRACK!

"Fuck her cunt, you dirty slut!" I hissed, the buzzing delight in my pussy melting down to my pussy.

"Yes, ma'am!" she moaned, thrusting away hard, her round titties bouncing. "Take it, you Korean MILF! Ooh, you like being fucked by a cute, young thing. A hot nineteen-year-old slut that's pounding your cunt hard!"

CRACK!

"I love it," Ji-Woo moaned, her eyes burning with heat. "I love it so much. Fuck me so hard with it. Just pound my cunt. Oh, yes, yes, that's it. That's so good!"

I smiled, my asshole clamping down on that hot toy buzzing away in my bowels. Seo-Yun knew how to use a massager. She twisted it about in me, swelling my orgasm growing and growing in the depths of my pussy.

CRACK!

Deidre squealed as she fucked away at that hot Korean MILF.

CRACK!

MILFs deserved to be fucked hard.

CRACK!

Master fucked me so hard. He pounded me.

CRACK!

He rammed his dick into me until I exploded.

CRACK!

"God, I love my Master-Nephew," I groaned beneath my throat as my pussy cream dripped down my thighs. It was thanks to my relationship with him that I was here spanking this naughty preacher's daughter.

CRACK!

"Ma'am!" gasped Deidre, her ass blazing red. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"I cum!" Ji-Woo moaned. "I cum hard! You fuck good! Yes, yes! You fuck good, slut!"

CRACK!

"That's right, you fuck her good!" I hissed.

CRACK!

"You make that hot MILF cum so hard! I want her squealing her pretty head off!"

CRACK!

"Yes, ma'am!" the cutie moaned, her hips pumping away hard and fast.

I loved how warm my hand felt from spanking her cute rump. My pussy drank in more of the heat. I built and built toward that wonderful climax. I would have such a mighty cum. I couldn't wait for the pleasure to rush through me. I enjoyed that delight. I reveled in that heat soaking through my twat.

My skirt rustled as Seo-Yun massaged my asshole with the vibrator. She thrust it in and out of me as fast as Deidre fucked Ji-Woo. The Korean MILF gasped, her face twisting in delight. She tossed her head from side to side, her big boobs quivering.

"Make cum, slut!" she gasped, her thighs wrapped around Deidre's waist. "Make cum hard!"

"Yes!" Deidre gasped, thrusting to the hilt in the masseuse. A car pulled up. "Shit, I'm going to burst! I'm going to cum so hard! Oh, Daddy, I'm a maid who's going to cum!"

The car stopped an older man stepped out dressed in a suit with no tie. He stared at his daughter fucking the Korean MILF. He smiled and nodded to her, accepting that his little girl was my Master-Nephew's maid.

His willing slut.

CRACK!

"Yes, she is, sir," I groaned, spanking his daughter's ass one more time. "I'll make sure she only fucks one guy from now on. But she's going to get lots of pussy!"

"So much pussy, Daddy!" Deidre squealed, sounding like she was about to cum, too. "I love eating pussy so much!"

"That's wonderful, honey," he said. "Hayward Manor needs a girl like you!"

I loved it. My orgasm exploded through me at that. My pussy convulsed from the sure perversity going on right now. My asshole spasmed around the vibrator, the waves of delight rushing through my body. I shuddered there, my face contorting with delight.

"You make cum!" gasped Ji-Woo. Her body bucked on the hood of my car. "You good slut! Yes, yes, you make me cum hard!"

"Yay!" Deidre buried to the hilt in her and bucked. "I'm cumming, too! Watch me cum, Daddy!"

"I am, honey." He smiled at her, so proud of his whore-daughter cumming fucking a Korean MILF.

My body shuddered through the rapture. The waves of delight swept through me. They were so amazing to feel. I loved them so much. I drowned in ecstasy as the two maids squealed before me. I shuddered, my orgasm carrying me higher.

My Master-Nephew would love the three maids I brought. I sucked in a deep breath, loving this passion. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure. A wave of delight swept through me. I sucked in a deep breath.

I loved being owned by Lance.

Deidre and Ji-Woo kissed as they shuddered through their orgasm. I smiled at the sight. It was time to go. I slipped into the car, leaving the vibrator in my asshole. That felt so wicked. Seo-Yun slipped into the passenger seat.

I honked the horn.

The two sluts making out broke apart. Ji-Woo and Deidre both had smiles. The naughty slut darted over to hug her daddy and kiss him on the cheek. Then she raced back to the car and slid in. He waved goodbye as we drove off.

I headed back to the manor and parked the car in the garage. I headed in through the open ballroom door. Cali entered it as we were crossing it. Her purple eyes flicked over the women. She nodded to us.

"Their rooms are ready," she purred. "This way."

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Bella pulled the car up to the front of the house. Cali and Tabitha were waiting out front, both in their maid uniforms. Cali rushed down to the driver's door and opened it for me, curtsying. "Welcome back, Master."

"Welcome back, Master!" Tabitha squealed. "I'll park the car."

"Thanks," I said as she hopped in. Bella, Mrs. Kenning, and Opal slid out of the car.

"I have a room ready for them," said Cali. "Their uniforms are inside. Your little sister is back with two virgins she is desperate for you to deflower."

I grinned. "Only two? I guess the church didn't pan out."

"Not as much as she hoped," Cali said. "Though your aunt returned with three sluts, and one of them she did not pick up at the massage parlor."

"Have fun," Bella said. "I should help with the cleaning. How's it going."

"Well," Cali answered. "The Imprisoned are being pressed back into peaceful sleep so they do not cause problems."

I nodded, glad to hear that.

I entered into the bustle of the manor. The new painting was in the entry hall. Malevolence. Sister Martha Ruth was polishing it with a vengeance, wearing her nun's habit. I hoped Opal would continue to wear her bridal veil. That was hot.

I headed up the stairs, passing maids who all paused to curtsy. They were all smiling at me with such eagerness. I passed my cousin Deborah, Mrs. White, Brenda, Asuka, and Gloria as I headed to the living quarters.

"In here!" called my little sister as I passed one of the maid's rooms. "This is Rashimi's room and look, she has a friend!"

I stared at the bed where there were two girls wrapped up in ribbons. They were both so cute, one was White and the other Indian. The pink went well on them both, hiding their boobs and their pussies. My grin spread from ear to ear.

"I didn't know it was my birthday," I said.

"I know, it came early this year, Master Big Brother," cooed my little sister. "They're both just so eager for you. Don't keep them waiting. I have to help with the cleaning, but just make sure you're thoroughly satiated. That's what we're here for."

I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear, "I want you to pick out an engagement ring for Bella. A few different choices so I can pick the final one. But don't tell."

She gasped in delight. "I'll start doing some online shopping to find the first one."

"Good," I said as my little sister darted off.

I turned to my gifts and smiled at them squirming there. They both were so cute and innocent, and so horny all at the same time. They wanted me the way only a virgin could lust for someone. They knew they wanted me, but they weren't quite sure what it would be like.

I peeled off my t-shirt, my dick throbbing before me. I was so ready to just ram it into them both. It would be so hot to fuck them so hard. I would make them squeal. That would be excellent to do to them. My cock was aching for it.

They watched me, quivering on the bed as I unsnapped my jeans. I shoved it off. Their eyes widened as I pushed my boxers down with my pants. My cock popped out before them. They quivered, rubbing against each other.

"Master Lance," breathed the Indian maid.

"Oh, Master Lance," groaned the White virgin. "I've wanted this for so long. I didn't even know how badly I wanted it, but I do now."

I went to the Indian. With her red-brown skin, she was just delicious. I pulled on the bow covering her boobs. The ribbon whisked against itself. The knot came undone. I unveiled all of her round breasts. She quivered in delight as I tugged on the other.

I loved that sound of the knot coming undone. Silk on silk. I exposed her trimmed bush. I licked my lips, hungry to devour her. I grabbed her by the waist, loving how slim she felt in my hands. I lifted her with my strength, wanting to show off. I hefted her over to the dresser and sat her on it. She gasped, her round boobs jiggling.

"Master," she groaned.

"What's your name?" I asked, pushing her thighs apart and leaning in to feast on her virgin pussy.

"Rashimi, Master." Her liquid, brown eyes stared down at me. They trembled with a mix of apprehension and eagerness.

I nuzzled into her trimmed bush, her tart aroma filling my nose with her scent. I licked at her. I stroked my tongue through her folds. She groaned as I did that. She arched her back, her little boobs jiggling over my head. I stroked through her folds again and again. I loved the taste of her. I savored how delicious she was.

"Master," she groaned as I brushed her hymen. I felt her virginity. She was so wet and ready for me. "Oh, Master, I love you!"

I felt Zeta watching as I tongued at that hot pussy. I licked and lapped at her. I stroked over her juicy flesh. I loved the feel of her. My cock ached to be in her. To fuck her. I could just fuck her. She was mine to love. I owned her.

I pulled my mouth from her cunt and smiled at her. "You want to be fucked hard, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," she moaned as I grabbed her hips and lifted her off the dresser. I stepped to the side and pressed her against the wall. I kissed her with my lips stained in her pussy juices.

She melted against me, her arms and legs going around my body out of instinct. I kissed her while she quivered there, waiting for me to act. She didn't know how to kiss me back. That was okay. She would learn so much.

I gripped her hips and shifted my waist. I nuzzled my cock into her bush and found the folds of her pussy. I pushed into her pussy lips and found her hymen. She moaned into my lips as I drilled against her virginity. It was such a hot thing to do.