Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hymen stretched before me. Rashimi whimpered into my lips.

Her cherry popped.

She squealed while I groaned. I sank into the heaven of her virgin pussy. I loved the feel of her untouched flesh around my dick. I savored that hot snatch gripping me. I went deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her hot flesh squeezed around me.

I gripped her rump as we made out. I loved the feel of her mouth on me. My tongue thrust into her mouth. I swirled around in her mouth as she had all my dick in her deflowered pussy. Rashimi trembled against me, her cunt so hot around me.

"Wow, Master," the other maid groaned. "I can't wait for my turn."

I broke the kiss with Rashimi and looked over my shoulder at the busty one still gift-wrapped for me. "What's your name?"

"Zeta, Master Lance." She smiled shyly at me. "I just want to make you happy. Like your sister."

I winked at her as I drew back my cock. Rashimi's pussy clenched down on me. She gripped me. I savored that hot grip around my dick. It was fantastic. I slammed my dick back into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her snatch, loving every second of being in her twat.

She moaned, squeezing her deflowered cunt around me. She gripped my dick as I fucked into her pussy with all the force I had. I held her pinned to the wall as I drilled in and out of her cunt. I fucked her with powerful strokes.

I buried my dick deep and hard into her. I plowed into her with such force. She groaned, squeezing her snatch around my dick. She held me tight with that hot pussy. I loved the way she massaged me. It was a fantastic rush to have her hot juicy snatch around me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's really, really good!"

"It is, Master!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. "Oh, wow! Oh, my, yes! Master! Master! This is the best thing I've ever felt in my life!"

Goddamn, was anything sexier to hear than that?

I pumped away at her pussy I fucked her cunt hard and fast. I thrust into her again and again. I loved the feel of her twat around me. She held me tight with that hot snatch. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her cunt with my big dick.

She whimpered and shuddered against me. She held me tight with her arms, legs, and her pussy. I loved it. I fucked into her snatch over and over again. I pounded her with force. I fucked her with all that I had.

"Master! Master!" She squeezed her twat around my cock. "Oh, I love you, Master!"

"She loves you so much!" Zeta whimpered from the bed, still waiting to be unwrapped.

I grinned as I fucked hard into that hot twat. I pounded her with everything that I had. I couldn't wait to cum in her pussy. I was so ready to just spurt all my cum into that hot and hungry hole. I thrust my way into her with force. I fucked her with all that I had, ramming into her cunt with passion.

She gripped my cock as she squirmed against the wall. The naughty virgin squeezed her twat down around me. She held me with passion. I loved that so much. I savored how she massaged me with her delicious snatch.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with hard thrusts. I shuddered, burying into her cunt with everything that I had. It was a rush to fuck her like that. Just a wonderful moment of delight to hammer her cunt with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered as I fucked her cunt again and again. I loved how she held me tight. "Ooh, that's so good. That's just amazing. I love it!"

And I loved fucking her. I loved pounding her cunt with my dick. I hammered her pussy with force. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch again and again, savoring the way she held my dick with her hot pussy. She massaged me with that delicious snatch.

My nuts tightened. She trembled in my arms, her big boobs rubbing into my chest. I savored that hot snatch gripping me with her hot flesh. She held me tight. I shuddered, pumping away hard and fast at her cunt as she gasped out in delight.

"Master!" Rashimi squealed.

She came on my dick.

"Shit!" I groaned, fucking her cunt hard and fast. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

Her hot flesh convulsed around my cock. I groaned, plowing into her spasming cunt. My nuts tightened. I erupted into my newest maid. I pumped my jizz into her twat. I flooded her with my seed, the ecstasy slamming into my mind.

Stars burst across my vision. Pleasure rushed through my mind. I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. I shuddered as I savored that heat rushing through my body. It was an outstanding passion to feel surging through me.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I grunted as I flooded her pussy with my jizz.

"Oh, Master!" she moaned, her pussy writhing around my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, Master!"

I savored the heat of her cunt writhing around my dick. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned with each blast of cum that flooded her twat. The passion swept through me as her cunt milked my cock. She worked out all the jizz in my nuts.

I fired the last of my cum into her. I kissed Rashimi as I pulled her from the wall. She clung to me, quivering in my arms. She was such a sweetie. I turned around and placed her on the bed beside Zeta. I pulled out of her and smiled at my second gift.

"Master Lance," Zeta groaned, her big boobs jiggling beneath the pink ribbon.

I grabbed it and tugged.

I groaned at the beauty of her big boobs spilling into sight. They were such delicious tits. I smiled at her, my cock so hard. I was so ready to fuck her hard. I would take her and pound her cunt. She would squeal in delight.

I kneaded her big boobs. I reveled in how they felt around my hands. They were delicious to feel. I loved kneading them. They felt wonderful in my grip. She smiled up at me as she squirmed there. I winked at her and ducked my head down.

I latched onto a pink nipple and suckled.

"Master!" she gasped

I loved how she trembled beneath me as I suckled on her nub. She squirmed in such a delightful way. This was perfect. I flicked my tongue around her areola. I stroked her, loving the feel of her. She groaned, her back arching as I did this.

"Ooh, that looks fun," Rashimi said and leaned over. She latched onto the other nipple.

She suckled with me. We were both driving Zeta wild. She squirmed on her back. I danced my tongue around her nipple. She had a great one. I nibbled on her, hungering for every bit of her. My dick throbbed to take her.

I popped my nub off her nipple and glanced at Rashimi. "Lean against the headboard with your legs spread wide."

"Yes, Master!" the Indian Maid cooed. She moved into position and spread her legs wide. My cum matted her black bush.

I grabbed Zeta's last ribbon and pulled. The ribbon whisked and revealed that she had a thick bush. I smiled at that as I grabbed her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She gasped as she was between her friend's thighs.

Zeta understood. The virgin was delicious.

She ducked her head down and licked at Rashimi's sloppy cunt. I loved having one maid lick another clean. That really made my dick throb. I aimed it at her thick bush. I pushed into her black curls and found her pussy lips.

Zeta moaned as I nuzzled into her virgin folds. They parted. Her hymen warded the way deeper.

"Pop my cherry, please, Master!" whimpered Zeta into Rashimi's pussy.

"That's the plan," I growled and thrust against her virginity.

I pushed on her hymen. She moaned as I did that. It was an incredible rush to push against another cherry. I thrust harder and harder. She whimpered as her maidenhead stretched, her virginity trying to keep her pure.

But she was my maid.

I thrust hard and ripped through her cherry and into her pussy. Her deflowered depths welcomed me with wet warmth. Her silky walls squeezed about me, massaging the crown of my cock. I groaned as I sank to the hilt in her snatch.

"Oh, yes," I groaned, savoring that hot snatch around my dick. "Zeta!"

"Master!" she cooed in delight. "Oh, I'm a woman! You're a woman! You're maid!"

"Forever," I groaned and gripped her hips. I pulled back, savoring the feel of her cunt around my dick. I drew back. She whimpered, her pussy gripping my dick. She felt outstanding around me. I smiled as I thrust back into her twat. "Forever. You are all mine forever!"

I pumped away at her pussy. I fucked her cunt hard and fast. She moaned, licking my jizz out of Rashimi's cunt. The Indian Maid shuddered, her face twisting with delight. She humped against Zeta's mouth, loving what the cutie did to her.

"Oh, yes, yes, Zeta," whimpered Rashimi. "Clean out all of Master's cum!"

"Yes!" I growled.

I pumped away at Zeta's cunt. I savored that heat around my dick. Her pussy gripped my cock with that wonderful sheath. I plowed deep and hard into her twat. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her again and again.

She squeezed her snatch around my cock. She held me tight as I fucked her with such force. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt. It was a magnificent delight to plow over and over into her deflowered depths as she feasted upon Rashimi's cunt.

"Oh, Master, that's so good," she moaned.

"Isn't it," I groaned as I pumped away at her.

"Ooh, ooh, just fuck her so hard," Rashimi moaned. She quivered there, humping back against Zeta's face. "Fuck her, Master! That's what she wants. We've always dreamed of our hunky man taking us hard. We just thought he'd be our husband."

"But you're so incredible, Master Lance," Zeta moaned. "You're better than a husband. You're our wonder!"

"Yes!" Rashimi moaned.

"Damn," I groaned. "I love you two!"

Zeta squealed in delight, her pussy clamping down on my cock. Rashimi beamed at me, her round tits jiggling. Then she groaned, loving what Zeta did to her. This was all so exciting. I loved this so much as I pumped away at her cunt.

I fucked her pussy hard and fast. I plowed into her twat again and again, hurtling toward that moment when I would spurt all my cum into her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so wonderful to fuck her like this.

She squeezed her cunt down on my dick, wiggling her hips. She stirred her hot pussy around my cock. It was fantastic to enjoy her doing that. I loved it as I buried to the hilt in her twat. I slammed deep and hard into her cunt.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's so amazing!"

I couldn't stop thrusting away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her cunt again and again. My nuts slapped into her bush as she moaned into Rashimi's cunt. Zeta gripped me with that fantastic pussy. She held me tight as I fucked into her twat again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it," I groaned. "I'm going to cum in you, Zeta!"

"Please, please, Master!" she moaned. "I want to be flooded with your seed and have your baby!"

Rashimi nodded, her face twisting with feverish delight.

I loved this so much.

I fucked into Zeta's cunt, building toward that eruption. Her pussy massaged the crown of my dick. I hurtled closer and closer to it. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed every second of that hot, juicy cunt I fucked.

Owning a harem of maids was the best.

"Fuck!" I groaned as Zeta's pussy convulsed around my dick.

"Master!" she squealed, rubbing her face into Rashimi's cunt. "Please, please, cum in my pussy! Flood me with all your jizz!"

"Yes, please, Master!" Rashimi gasped. Her back arched and red-brown boobs jiggled. "Oh, my, yes! Zeta!"

She bucked, too, drowning Zeta in pussy cream. I loved that delight as I buried my cock into that hot pussy. I loved how her snatch rippled around my dick. It was just so fantastic. I loved the way she suckled at me. She nursed with all that hot flesh around my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring that pleasure surging around my cock. I erupted.

I pumped my cum into that delicious pussy. I flooded her with all that jizz that I had in my nuts. I growled out in delight as I spurted my seed into her twat. She suckled at me, working out the jizz in my nuts.

Ecstasy exploded through me like a rocket. Cum jetted out of my dick into Zeta's hot cunt. I groaned as the euphoria hammered my mind. I soared so high, into the stratosphere of rapture. I grunted as I erupted one last time.

"Damn," I groaned and pulled out of her cunt.

She quivered in delight and crawled up Rashimi's body. They melted together into a kiss. I loved that sight. I smiled at them as I headed out of their bedroom into the hallway. The sun was setting, but the house just felt so much safer.

I headed into the living area, my stomach rumbling. I expected to see my mother cooking dinner, but no one was. I blinked at that. The living area was full of nuns who were lounging after spending the day cleaning.

"Would you like a massage, Master," Aunt Nancy asked. She had a busty, Korean maid with her. A MILF with a hungry gleam in her eyes. "She can give you a happy ending."

"Just wondering where my mom is. Shouldn't she be starting dinner?"

Aunt Nancy blinked. "Oh, well, we have so many maids now. She's probably using the big kitchens."

"Oh, right," I said. "I think I'll go see if I can snatch something. I'm starving."

"Young men always are." Aunt Nancy winked at me in a saucy way.

Chuckling, I headed out of the mansion, Alice following me out.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

Abigail and I arrived at the apartment of her friend, Marsha. The naked maid, wearing only her gray garter, knocked on the door. She was a great addition to the harem. An expert on Mesoamerican Mythology. But I wanted an expert in the British Isles.

The door opened and Marsha stood there. She was supposed to be an expert in Celtic Mythology with a Ph.D. in that field. "Oh, hey, Abigail, how are you doing?"

"Job recruiting," Abigail answered.

I studied Marsha. She wore glasses, which I quite like, and had a slender build. Her brown hair fell long and straight. She was in her late twenties and definitely kept in good shape. She was pretty, not as hot as some of the harem members, but she had her charms.

I studied her small apartment, too. Her coffee table was scattered with papers. She looked to be grading them, she was a college teacher. She was also in the middle of eating Chinese takeout, a half-drunk beer on the end table. The TV was on a documentary about the history of antibiotics.

I nodded, approving of what I saw here.

I opened the cedar case and pulled out a gray garter. The look on Marsha's face was priceless. The joy. The excitement. She tore off her clothes, so ready to be a Scientist-Maid for Master Hayward. I was so glad I had found two great additions to the harem.

Marsha pulled off her t-shirt. She had a gray sports bra on beneath. She pulled that off, her round boobs bounced out. I smiled and cupped one, squeezing it as she started unsnapping the jeans she wore. Not tight jeans. Comfortable one.

Her panties were plain, boring. She shoved those off, too. A thick bush appeared dripping with her juices. She shuddered as she stripped fully naked. She quivered there, staring at me with this look of such hope on her face.

She raised her left.

I knelt before her, loving how flawless her skin was. That was just perfect. I slipped the garter on her, the gray looking so perfect against her light beige hue. I worked it up and up. She adjusted her glasses, beaming.

"I'm Master Hayward's now," she groaned as I settled the garter in place.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I arrived at the kitchen and found my two daughters busy at work. Angela and Virginia were moving about with the same skill that Mom had in the kitchen. They had all her memories and knowledge, after all. They were working with such skills together.

"Hey, Master Daddy," Angela said, smiling at me.

"You seen Mom?" I asked.

"No," she said as she lifted the lid on something bubbling away. "Ooh, that's good."

"She's probably giving birth to our sister," said Virginia. "You knocked her up this morning, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. That made sense.

I left behind the kitchen and moved through the house. Alice followed behind me, the Black maid's skirt rustling. The house was a bustle with activity. We were almost to half capacity on the maids if not more so. That was exciting. It was clean and felt... so much safer to move about in. We didn't have to hide in our rooms at night.

At least not in the evening.

I headed up the stairs and reached the third floor. I passed the maids as they were gathering into their rooms, doors open as they talked. They all curtsied as I passed, saying, "Master Lance" or "Master Hayward."

I nodded to them. I entered the living area and passed through it to get to the main bedrooms. I supposed I could have cut through a maid's room to the servant's hallway, but that felt weird to do. I reached Mom's door and knocked.

No answer.

I knocked harder in case she was sleeping. Still no answer. I opened the door and found a neatly made bed. Worry bubbled through my stomach. I closed the door tight and hurried back down the hallway, April keeping up with me.

"Hey, Master-Big Bro," my little sister said. "What do you want to watch tonight? Want to try out that new Game of Thrones show?"

I waved her away and head to Cali. She was lurking in the corner, as usual. She arched an eyebrow at me as I came up to her. "Have you seen my mother?"

"No," Cali said, her purple eyes fixated on me. "Have you lost her?"

"I think so, shit." I whirled around and spotted Aunt Nancy. "Your sister's missing! Get the maids to start scouring the house and the grounds right now!"

"Yes, Master!" Nancy gasped, her back straightening.

"Mom's missing?" Kylie's face paled. Her eyes trembled.

"Let's move, Maids!" Nancy snapped. "Let's flood the house! Come on! We have a missing maid. Move your ass!"

She marched out of the living area, the maids following her. She shouted in the hallway, getting more maids in on the search. I followed out, Alice still ghosting behind me. I spotted Bella and her mother rushing down the stairs. The maids were flooding out through the house.

I started going to the second floor, opening doors, passing creepy panting and statues. There was so much evil in this house. Things were changing, but we couldn't lose sight of the fact that there were dangerous creatures down here that wouldn't hesitate to tear us all apart.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I ended up in the entry hall, passing back and forth as the maids were moving through the house. Others had gone outside to look around the grounds. She had to be around here somewhere. I glanced at Cali.

She was staying near me. She stood by a statue of a beautiful woman. Big tits, black eyes, and... fangs. Of course, she had fangs.

I clasped my hands behind my back, my heart pounding a million beats a second. She was okay. She had to be okay. I wasn't about to lose my maid. I wasn't. Clammy sweat soaked my t-shirt to my chest. My guts twisted into cold knots.

"You'd know if she was dead, right?" I asked Cali.

"I would have her garter," she said. "She still lives."

I closed my eyes. She still lived. That was the important thing. She lived, and we would find her. We would get her back safe and sound. M mother was safe and sound. I wasn't about to lose her. I wouldn't lose any of my maids, but not my mother.

Izzy burst into the entry hall from the west wing. "We found something in the woods, Master! Aunt Nancy asks you to come!"

"Let's go," I said. "Cali, come on. And... Ms. Docea, with us!"

She was just entering the house, returned from her errand, with two naked maids with her. "What's going on, Master?"

"Just follow!" I shouted as Izzy darted back the way she came. I raced after her. We burst into the ballroom and went out the door to the garage. We passed the garage, heading to the woods at the back of the estate.