Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 26

Story Info
The naughty demon maid is spanked hard!
7.8k words
4.7
10.4k
24
0

Part 26 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

Spanking the Naughty Demon Maid

Nancy Heres

I gripped my flaming flail and glared down at the Seductress. I hated how the bound demon-maid smirked at me. She mocked me for threatening to discipline the monster for kidnapping my sister. For trying to kill our Master and bleed the rest of us dry.

She might have been captured by my Master-Nephew, chained to the Hay like the rest of us, but she wasn't forgiven. Not by me. She knelt there, her ass up in the air, her face down on the carpeted floor of Cali's cabin.

The orgy around me slowed. I felt eyes on me, watching what I was about to do to this horrible monster responsible for so much pain. The escaped Imprisoned responsible for so much pain on our harem. No, no, she had to be disciplined.

"Do not smirk at me, maid," I growled at her.

"Oh?" she asked in this mocking way. She looked identically to my big sister but she had black eyes and sharp teeth which flashed as she smiled again. "Am I?"

"That is not how you address me, Maid," I hissed and drew back the flail. "You address me as Miss Nancy and show proper respect."

"Why should I respect you?" she demanded. "You're not Hayward."

"Master Hayward!" My flail swished through the air.

CRACK!

The flaming lashes of my flail slapped across her ass in a burst of sparks. She gasped as I left reddened welts across her rump. She shuddered, her butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed. A bead of pussy juices ran down her thighs.

"You will address our Master--"

CRACK!

"--with the respect due him--"

CRACK!

"--slave!" I hissed, her ass covered in even more welts now. "Am I clear?"

CRACK!

Sparks rained across her back. The Seductress shuddered and wiggled her hips back and forth. Her toes curled as she groaned in pain. Her eyes flicked up to me, but they weren't so defiant now, were they? No, no, she felt pain.

CRACK!

"I asked you a question!" I growled. "Am I clear?"

"Yes... Miss Nancy," she said, her ass burning red and her eyes still... insolent.

CRACK!

"I still see that smirk!"

CRACK!

"You are the lowest member of the harem!"

CRACK!

"A filthy, little Demon-Maid who will be on her knees for the rest of your life!"

CRACK!

"A foul, loathsome, rotten soul! You might look beautiful."

CRACK!

"But we know you are poison."

"Poison!" she gasped. "I just... wanted power! I wanted freedom! I wanted to rule!"

CRACK!

"Now what do you get?" I hissed.

"I... I..." She squirmed on the ground. "I get... to spend my life in bondage to lesser beings! To the Haywards!"

CRACK!

"That's right!" My pussy clenched as I watched how red her ass was. "Why?"

"Because I failed!" The bitterness in her voice made me smile. "Master Hayward conquered me with his mighty lance. I was too weak. He was too strong, Miss Nancy!"

CRACK!

"Yes!" I moaned, a bead of pussy cream running down my thigh. I loved how great that felt. "You're his slave!"

CRACK!

"His foul, little Demon-Maid!"

CRACK!

"I am!" moaned the Seductress. She squeezed her eyes shut, her body trembling. "Miss Nancy! Miss Nancy! You're so right! I am foul and loathsome! A disgusting, power-hungry bitch!"

CRACK!

Her butt-cheeks burned from the whips. Sparks sizzled about her body. The harem watched. Master, with my sister cuddled up to him, observed. I gripped the flail as I watched the demoness quiver, her pussy dripping wet, too. She was getting turned on by this.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Nancy," the Seductress moaned.

Sorry? Already?

"Why do you say that?" I demanded and swung the blazing flail.

CRACK!

"Because I see it," she whimpered. "The harm I caused. I feel your anger, Miss Nancy. My ass hurts. I'm in such pain." A shudder ran through her. "And yet it's so exciting to feel the power of Master Hayward coursing through you. When you spank me, it's his power that touches me. A reminder that I'm a lowly cockroach that he could have crushed, and didn't. I deserve to be punished for taking your sister. For hurting you all."

CRACK!

"For hurting our Master!" I roared, the anger sweeping through me.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm so sorry for hurting our Master, Miss Nancy!" she moaned, her body quivering. "I'm a terrible, foul monster! I shouldn't have twisted your sister and used her for my escape. I'm so, so sorry. Please, please, forgive me."

Forgive her? I stared at her. I didn't see any insolence in her eyes now. No smirk on her lips. It was genuine. My spanking had gotten to her. I had reached through her with pain that had still aroused her. She was some twisted masochist, but she understood.

A shiver of delight ran through her as I hissed, "You have a lot to do to earn my forgiveness, let alone our Master's!"

"I know!" she moaned, wiggling her rump. "Keep whipping me! Make me feel the pain, Miss Nancy! Make me howl in agony for what I did!"

I stared at her shaved pussy dripping in pussy juices. I gripped the flail then flicked it up between her thighs.

SMACK!

The burning trails slapped her bald vulva. She gasped, her hands yanking on the manacles, the gold chains jiggling.

She howled in pain. I smiled as she trembled there, her pussy red from the strike. It was so hot to see her quivering there as I flicked my wrist again. The burning tails swung up between her thighs and struck that naughty pussy.

SMACK!

The Seductress screamed again, her pussy reddened. Her cunt cream ran down her thighs. I loved what I was seeing here. This was so wild. I would make her cum by whipping her twat. I swung again for her pussy.

SMACK!

And again.

SMACK!

My pussy clenched each time my flail struck her twat.

SMACK!

The Seductress trembled, gasping and screaming as I whipped her pussy.

SMACK!

I blazed with the need to cum as I flicked my wrist over.

SMACK!

And over.

SMACK!

"Miss Nancy!" the Seductress shrieked and pussy cream gushed out of her cunt.

Her hot pussy cream splashed down her thighs. I watched her trembling there. Her head banked into the ground and her hands balled into fists. The Seductress shuddered through her paingasm. She moaned and gasped as more of her cunt cream flooded down her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Nancy!" she howled.

I watched her trembling, gripping my flail. This sense of satisfaction washed through me. I smirked at her as she trembled at my mercy. She groaned through her bliss until her climax passed. She sat there panting.

"Thank you... Miss Nancy..." she panted, breathless. "You are... amazing..."

I knew that. The flail in my hand vanished. I needed to cum so badly. I looked around and spotted Deidre and Seo-Yun. The preacher's daughter and the masseuse both wore the orange garters and nothing else. They were by each other, close enough for me to take a step to reach them.

"I want my holes eaten out right now," I ordered.

"Yes, Miss Nancy," my two Slut-Maids moaned together.

Deidre moved behind me and grabbed my butt-cheeks. She parted them and buried her face between them. She licked and lapped at my asshole. Her tongue swirled around my backdoor. I groaned as she rimmed me, savoring the naughty sensation.

Seo-Yun moved before me. The Masseuse-Maid stroked my thighs as she leaned in and licked at my shaved twat. She lapped up the juices coating my vulva. Her tongue danced around my slit and my dripping labia. I groaned, savoring what she did to me.

They both did such naughty things to me with their tongues. Deidre danced her tongue around my asshole while Seo-Yun found my pussy folds. She stroked through my folds, teasing them. The pleasure rippled through me.

"Yes," I groaned, grabbing the back of Seo-Yun's head. I held the Korean Slut-Maid to my pussy as she feasted on me. She licked with hunger at my cunt. "That's so good. Mmm, just what I need."

"I know," Seo-Yun purred and thrust her tongue into my pussy.

She swirled it around in me, sending such delicious pleasure rushing through my body. I loved everything she did to me. My twat clenched about her wiggling tongue while Deidre pushed her tongue against my asshole. She wiggled it against my backdoor.

She pushed it into me. I shuddered as she did that. It was such a wonderful moment to have her sinking her tongue into my asshole. She swirled around in me, the heat melting down to my pussy. I loved the delights the two Slut-Maids gave me.

"Mmm," I purred, holding Seo-Yun to my cunt. "That's it."

"Just enjoy, Miss Nancy," cooed Seo-Yun.

Deidre moaned her delight into my asshole. I loved the feel of that while her tongue wiggled around in my asshole. She did such naughty things to my backdoor. I loved the heat melting down to my pussy being devoured by Seo-Yun.

The naughty preacher's daughter wiggled her tongue around in my anal sheath. She drove me wild with that hot tongue of hers. She made me quiver in delight while Seo-Yun made me shudder. That naughty Masseuse-Maid lapped at my cuntlips with hunger.

She brushed my clit. Sparks flared and sizzled through my pussy.

"Yes, yes, you're such good sluts!" I moaned, the pleasure building and building in me. "That's amazing. Keep doing that!"

I loved what they did to me. It was wild that they were flicking their tongues through my folds. My heart pumped a hot flood through my body, carrying the bliss they gave me throughout my flesh. I trembled, rising toward my orgasm.

My boobs jiggled as they did such naughty things to me. I shuddered, loving every last second of this wicked passion. It was a wonderful experience. I savored their two tongues pleasuring my two holes and bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

Seo-Yun's tongue massaged my clit. She stroked over my bud. I groaned, my butt-cheeks clenching about Deidre's face buried between my butt-cheeks. She danced her tongue over my asshole. That felt just wonderful having her doing that.

I felt so good right now. I reveled in this delight. A hot shiver raced through me. My face contorted with the pleasure. I held Seo-Yun to my pussy, gripping the back of her head as her tongue lapped at my clit. She drove me wild.

"Oh, god, that's it," I moaned, the eyes of the harem on me. "Yes, yes, that's so good! Fuck!"

I burst in delight.

My pussy spasmed. Juices gushed out and bathed Seo-Yun's lips. The Masseuse-Maid drank down my cunt cream. She licked it all out of me. I groaned, shuddering through all this passion. Wave after wave of bliss swept through me.

My breasts bounced as my holes convulsed. Deidre's tongue wiggled around in my spasming asshole as the ecstasy drowned my mind. Rapture suffused my blood and surged through all my body. The pleasure consumed me.

"Oh, fuck, you two are so naughty!" I moaned.

Seo-Yun's tongue licked at my cunt. She lapped at my pussy. She licked at me with hunger. Her tongue stroked through my folds. I loved every last second of this pleasure. I whimpered, my eyes rolling back in my head.

I quivered there at the pinnacle of my bliss. I shuddered and hit that peak. I quivered and glanced at the rapture that washed through me. It was a fantastic delight. A wonderful ecstasy. I savored every last moment of my climax.

I panted, glancing at the seductress looking so penitent as she knelt there with her welted ass. I sucked in a deep breath and felt so good right now. I nodded and knew that I had served Master Lance well today.

Just like I would every day until we died and merged in the Hay for our reward: an eternity making love to each other and our Master.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

After Nancy finished whipping the Seductress for kidnapping me--and wasn't that sweet of my little sister to be so offended on my behalf--my daughters were eager to lick my pussy clean of Master Lance's cum. Kylie and Andrea were both licking their lips for it.

They both knelt side-by-side, looking so cute. They both had black hair, though Kylie wore hers in pigtails. Andrea had round breasts, bigger than my oldest daughter's. Kylie had cute, little titties. She stared at my pussy with hunger. So did Andrea.

They both ducked their heads down and nuzzled into my bush.

"Yes," I groaned as my two daughters licked at my twat. It was just a hot delight to have them doing that. Their tongues flicked up my slit, gathering up their brother's cum. Well, for Andrea, he was her brother-daddy. That was so hot. "Ooh, that's good."

"So good," Andrea moaned. "Oh, Mommy, I love licking your pussy."

"Me, too," Kylie squealed.

They both fluttered their tongue over my folds. They licked with delight. It was just a wonderful rush to have them stroking through my cuntlips and brushing my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. My big boobs jiggled.

I was so glad that I had been bred by my son again. I loved being his Mommy-Maid and having his daughters. It was so hot to hare more of his beautiful girls. I quivered as Andrea and Kylie both licked at me. They lapped at me with passion.

Their tongues stroked through my folds. They thrust into my twat and swirled around, both of them in me. It was a delight to have my little girls dancing their tongues around in my snatch. It was a wonderful rush to have them both in me.

They scooped out my son's cum. Our Master's salty jizz.

"Ooh, ooh, that's yummy," cooed Kylie.

"Yes, it is," Andrea agreed. "That's just perfect. I loved it so much. And your pussy tastes so good, too, Mommy!"

They both plunged their tongues back into me and swirled around. I groaned, the little minxes getting wild with me. That was just perfect. My eyes rolled back in my head. I loved every last second of this bliss. Every last second of this pleasure rushed through me.

I groaned, my heart pounding a wild beat in my chest as my two little girls feasted on me. They were such naughty sisters as they loved me together. They worked out their brother's jizz. They licked it out of me, driving me wild.

"Ooh, you two," I moaned, grabbing my big boobs. I squeezed them, milk beading the nipples.

Their tongues darted into my cunt again and again, searching for my son's jizz. It was so hot having my daughters doing this. It was just a delicious moment to have their tongues working around in me.

But it didn't last much longer. They must have already cleaned out all the spunk by now. They were such wicked girls. They worked their tongue around in my snatch. I loved that so much. My eyes rolled back in my head as they feasted on me.

"Oh, you two are going to drown in mommy-juices soon!" I moaned.

"Yay!" they squealed together.

Their tongues flicked through my folds. They both were such delicious girls, but Andrea really knew how to eat me. She had all my memories of my husband eating me out. Master's and Kylie's father was so good in bed. A Hayward man even if he didn't have the power.

Life would have been so different if he inherited the power over my son. I would be my husband's maid. Which one would he have chosen for me? The yellow garter Bella had? The wife's garter? Or would I still have had the silver garter and produced daughters for my husband to make love to?

That would have been hot, but it was also so hot being my son's Mommy-Maid.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as Kylie and Andrea feasted on me.

Their tongues stroked my pussy lips and clit. They drove me wild, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I shuddered, wanting that delight to burst through me. I was so eager for it. Just so ready to squeal my head off in rapture.

I loved how their tongues stroked over my cuntlips. That was a hot treasure. It was such a wonderful moment to have them lapping at me. My eyes rolled back in my head as the bliss built and built in my cunt.

"Ooh, ooh, that's just perfect," I groaned. "You naughty girls. Yes, yes, you're both such wicked teases. Keep licking me!"

I shuddered toward my orgasm as my daughters feasted on me. They were so wicked. I massaged my breasts. I kneaded them as my daughters stroked their tongues over my folds and clit. Andrea fluttered her tongue around my bud as Kylie thrust into me.