Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw myself at my Master-Husband. I literally jumped at him, my arms and legs spread wide. I leaped into his arms and hugged him tight. I held him as I kissed him with passion. My Master-Husband was home. He was back in my arms.

Our tongues danced as the harem cheered us on.

"Yes, yes, you're such an awesome sister-in-law," Kylie cheered.

"I love having you for my step-mommy!" Andrea added.

"Fuck her hard, Master," Nancy said.

"Go, Master Cuz, go!" whooped Izzy.

"Master is a stud!" Carla cheered.

I loved it. He pressed me into the wall of the ballroom and shifted around. My skirts rustled as his cock nuzzled into my bush. He found the folds of my pregnant pussy and thrust to the hilt in my snatch. My Master-Husband was back where he belonged.

I smiled at the feel of all that cock in me. It was just a wonderful delight to have him back in me. I squeezed my pussy down on him. He groaned into my lips as he drew back his cock. I clenched down on him, massaging him with my juicy twat.

He broke the kiss and groaned, "Fuck. That's good. Damn, Bella, I have missed you."

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, Master!" I groaned as Lance thrust back into me. "Yes!"

He churned me up with his mighty cock. I reveled in his cock pumping away at me. I savored the pleasure that washed through my body. He thrust into me again and again. He fucked me hard and fast. I loved how he did that. He churned me up.

It was fantastic to have him thrusting into my cunt like that. He fucked into me hard and fast. He buried to the hilt in my twat with his powerful strokes. I loved it. My pussy clenched down on him as he fucked into me.

I shuddered as he pounded me with his hard strokes. He churned me up with his mighty cock. It was a fabulous rush. I loved every last second of that delight as he plunged his cock over and over into my pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, that's good. Master! Master!"

"Fuck your sexy wife, Master!" Opal called.

"Ooh, look at Master's ass flex," Deidre cooed. "He's got such a hot ass."

"Yes, he does," Ms. Docea agreed. "Oh, Master, churn up your wife's hot twat."

He did. He fucked into me with such force. My pussy clenched about him, the silky friction rippling through me. It was so hot enjoying this delight. I loved it so much. I savored this passion. I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a mighty climax.

"Oh, Master," I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Master!"

My skirt rustled as he fucked me. I gripped him with my stocking-clad thighs as he fucked me hard and fast. He churned me up with his thick shaft. I rose toward my orgasm. I hurtled closer and closer to it as his wonderful cock fucked me.

I moaned as I clung to him, staring at all the maids watching us. My mother. His. Mrs. Kenning, Carla, Gloria, Marsha, Sister Martha Ruth, Ji-Woo, Veronica, Abigail, Asuka, Zeta, Mrs. White, and more. They were all quivering with delight as our Master fucked me hard.

I squeezed my cunt around his dick, savoring the friction. He groaned as he fucked me hard. He pounded my cunt with all his might. He thrust to the hilt in my snatch again and again. I loved how he buried his cock to the hilt in me.

"Master!" I whimpered.

"My sweet Maid-Wife," he groaned as he fucked me hard.

My Master-Husband slammed his amazing cock into my pussy. I gasped as he filled me up with his wonderful lance. My body burst with rapture. My cunt spasmed around his cock. I worshiped him with my snatch. I loved him with my passionate twat.

"Bella!" he groaned as I suckled at him. "Yes!"

He kissed me as he erupted. His cum pumped into my snatch. It was wonderful to have all that jizz flooding me. I groaned as he filled me with so much jizz. It was fantastic to have all that spunk spurting into me.

My pussy spasmed around his cock. I suckled at him as he groaned and filled me with every drop of jizz that he had in his nuts. It was such a rush to have all the pleasure washing through my body. My mind drowned in bliss.

So much ecstasy swept through me. It was a fantastic delight. I loved every last second of it. This was just a passionate rush to enjoy. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I enjoyed every last second of this passion.

I made out my with Master-Husband as he fired one more blast of cum into my pregnant pussy. And I was definitely pregnant. I was late for my period. I savored this moment, kissing him, holding him as he held me pinned to the wall.

I broke the kiss and purred, "Welcome Back, Master."

"It is great to be back," he said. "And we have a lot to talk about. I've learned so much. About the Hay, about what happens when we..." He swallowed. "When we die. And then there's the Seductress."

"Your Mom's evil twin?" I asked.

He nodded.

"All that matters is your back. Whatever there is to deal with, we'll handle it together. Your family is here. Your mother, sisters, lovers, sluts, concubines, mentors, and your wife are all here to support you. That's what a harem is."

He kissed me again, full of such love. I was so happy that he was back.

To be continued...