Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 27

Story Info
The nubile maids welcome their master home!
7.9k words
4.58
13.7k
27

Part 27 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Heather: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

Maids Welcome Home Their Master

Lance Hayward

"It's been a month?" I said to Bella as we walked through the manor toward the living area, my mind struggling to grapple with that. "We were in there four days, and it's been a month."

"A month," Bella said, all smiles as she clung to my arm, her maid's uniform rustling. "I missed my period, so Kali's right. I'm pregnant. I'll be having my first visit with my OB/Gyn next week."

That swept over me, this powerful wave that left my arms prickling with tingles. Bella was really pregnant with my child. It felt... heavy in a way that never had with Mom. She had our daughters so fast, that it felt surreal. And since they grew up with all her knowledge, becoming adults overnight, it didn't feel this powerful.

But Bella... She was pregnant. And with my son. My heir.

The Hay filled my mind. The golden wall was our future. The barrier that protected the world from the monsters. Unending pleasure trapped in that glowing wall. It sounded like heaven, but... Why did it need replenishing? Just to make it stronger.

Was that why stories of supernatural events were less common today than in the past? It was just harder to get through the Hay as every generation fills it, or... The way that creature we saw attacked the Hay struck my mind.

What did that do to the Hayward and his harem?

We were heading down the hallway to the living area before I knew it. I blinked and glanced at Bella, she had her head turned to the Gizzamuluke painting. The green-eyed, grinning cat sat perched in there. The memory of the first night when it had almost killed Kylie flashed through my mind.

It was trapped. Not a problem now.

The door to the living area was open. We passed through it. My mother had beat us there. She was showing, now. Since she was no longer in the Otherworld, her pregnancy could proceed normally. She stroked her belly, having stripped out of her uniform because of her expanding waist. She smiled.

Behind her, the Seductress sat knelt with Aunt Nancy watching over her. The evil twin to my mother smiled at me, this friendly and submissive look on her face, but those all-black eyes and the sharp teeth...

"Master!" squealed other maids.

The ones who had to stay behind swarmed me about me. Bella's Mom was the first to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me. Mrs. Miles had such soft lips. I loved the feel of my mother-in-law making out with me. She broke it and beamed at me.

Brenda's hot lips found mine then Mrs. White, the dean. I savored kissing the Black woman. Zeta had a sweet mouth and my cousin Deborah used plenty of tongue. Asuka's kiss was quite passionate. The naughty Nerd-Maid gripped the back of my head. Rashimi used plenty of tongue and my daughter Virginia was quite the kisser.

"Welcome back, Master-Daddy," she purred when she broke the kiss.

I smiled at her. "Mmm, it's great to be back."

Mrs. Johnson planted a hot kiss on my mouth even as I felt two hands grabbing at my dick. I kissed my teacher as two tongues licked up my cock. I shuddered and groaned into Mrs. Jonson's mouth. I stared down to see my mother-in-law and Asuka licking at my dick. Their pink tongues stroked me.

Asuka's glasses gleamed. She wore her black hair long and flowing with a white headband that held back her hair from her face. Her pale-olive hand gripped my dick. Mrs. Miles looked like a more mature version of Bella with curly-brown hair and motherly eyes.

"Master," they both moaned together before they licked at the crown of my cock.

I shuddered at the heat of their tongues stroking over the tip of my dick. They both gathered the precum that spilled out of my slit. The pleasure raced down me. The other maids who stayed behind stood all around us, watching and fingering their cunts beneath their skirts. Bella kept clinging to my arm as her mother and Asuka licked at my cock.

Mrs. Miles swallowed my dick first. She slid her lips over my cock, her pink lips sealing about my shaft. She nursed on me with that hungry mouth, her head bobbing and curly-brown hair swaying. Her brown eyes stared up at me with hunger.

"That's it, Mommy," Bella cooed. "Mmm, suck on our Master's cock. We've all been worried about you."

"Even me, Master," Asuka said. "I found it difficult to concentrate on my algorithm while you were absent. Very difficult."

"Sorry, too worry you all," I groaned. "I don't have any plans on crossing the Hay anytime soon."

I had things to do. Get the ring for Bella. Marry her properly. I wanted that a lot. She would become my legal wife. I had to recruit the rest of my harem. Or, well, let my women finish doing it. Then... just enjoy my life until, what, we died?

At least I knew what would happen to us.

Those thoughts drifted away beneath the skill of Mrs. Miles's blowjob. She was so skilled at that. She knew what she was doing. It was a great rush to have that hot mouth sucking on me. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock.

She slid her mouth off me with a wet plop. Asuka didn't hesitate to swallow me. The Japanese Nerd-Maid swallowed me with such eagerness. Her lips formed such a tight seal. She suckled with power. I felt it deep inside of me, the force making my nuts twitch.

"Damn, she wants my cum," I groaned.

Bella, her head resting on my shoulder, purred, "She's your maid, Master. Of course, she does."

I smiled at those words. My maid. All loyal to me. All in love with me. It was a heady feeling to know that. To feel it as she Asuka suckled on me. Mrs. Miles cupped my balls. She kneaded those with her gentle fingers. The MILF-Maid massaged my nuts.

The pleasure rushed to the tip of my cock, adding to the delight that Asuka gave me. She suckled and bobbed her head, hardy using her tongue. Her enthusiasm felt amazing. I loved every moment of her sucking on me.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. It was just perfect to enjoy her sucking on me. She nursed with all her might. I loved her enthusiasm. Mrs. Miles leaned in, nuzzling at her cheek. Asuka understood.

Her lips slid off with a wet plop. Mrs. Miles's slid on.

"Shit," I groaned as my mother-in-law swallowed my cock. The MILF-Maid nursed on me with her passion, her cheeks hollowing. "Your mom is incredible."

"I know," Bella cooed. "That's where I get all my awesomeness from."

"Yep," I said and turned my head.

I kissed my Maid-Wife as her mother suckled on my dick. My tongue danced with Bella's as that hot mouth worked up and down my cock. I savored that heat. It felt incredible. The pleasure rushed down my dick and soaked through my balls.

Mrs. Miles still massaged my nuts as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, her fingers kneading my balls. Little jolts of pleasure shot up my cock to the tip. I loved it. I broke my kiss with Bella, my hands squeezing her naked ass. Her skirt rustled around my ass.

Mrs. Miles slid her mouth off so Asuka could swallow.

I groaned, "Yes!"

The powerful suction shot down to my nuts being kneaded by Mrs. Miles. The two maids worked me closer and closer to an eruption. I would have a powerful blast of jizz. Just explode with all that pressure. It would burst out of me. I loved this so much. I savored this heat sweeping through me.

The hot mouth worked up and down my dick as she suckled with all that passion. I groaned as she popped her mouth off. Mrs. Miles took back over. The two passed my dick back and forth around me as the watching maids masturbated.

Mrs. Johnson shuddered as she fingered her clit. Rashimi's red-brown boobs jiggled in her low-cut bodice as she used both hands. Zeta fingered her own asshole, too, one hand reached behind her. Their moans serenaded us. It was hot.

The pressure in my nuts rose as Mrs. Miles's tongue danced around my cock one moment then Asuka suckled with all her might the next. It was a hot delight to have all that pleasure swelling in my nuts being massaged by my delicious MILF-Maid.

"Shit," I groaned, so ready to burst.

"Cum on their faces, Master," Bella purred.

"Yes," I growled. "Goddamn, yes."

Asuka popped her mouth off my cock and pressed her cheek against Mrs. Miles. "Please, ejaculate all over our faces, Master."

"Jizz on us, Master," Mrs. Miles added. She licked her pink lips while Asuka stroked my cock. She fisted me, Mrs. Miles kneading my nuts.

The pressure shot to the tip of my cock. I groaned and erupted.

My cum spurted from face to face. It splashed on Mrs. Miles's mature features and Asuka's youthful ones. I splattered her glasses, coating her lenses. The pleasure a shot through me. Powerful blasts of spunk erupted around me.

I groaned with each blast. I savored this heat rushing through me as I jizzed on the two maids' faces. I coated my mother-in-law and Asuka with my spunk. The white cum ran down their faces. It was so amazing to erupt on them.

"Master," Asuka moaned, her glasses covered in my pearly seed.

"Mmm, yes, yes, Master," my mother-in-law purred before thrusting out her tongue and catching my jizz with it.

Asuka did that a moment later. I groaned, erupting hard. I coated their tongues with my spunk. I loved jizz into their faces as the rapture shot through me one last time. A final blast of spunk splashed on them.

"Shit," I groaned, the pleasure washing through me.

"Ooh, you did so well," Bella moaned and dropped to her knees. She licked at her mother's face, gathering up the cum on her face.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master," Mrs. Johnson said. The masturbating Teacher-Maid dropped to her knees and lapped up the cum from Asuka's face. She licked over the Japanese girl's glasses, cleaning off the spunk. "So tasty."

"Master, Master, fuck my ass," Zeta cried. She dropped to her knees, her fingers buried in her pussy, her thick, black bush almost swallowing them. She flipped up her maid's skirt and petticoats all the way to expose her rump. Her white garter looked so pristine on her thigh. "Please, please, Master!"

I groaned and dropped to my knees. I remembered unwrapping her and Rashimi, gifts from my little sister. My cock throbbed as I pressed my dick into Zeta's rack. I pushed in and slid my dick down to find her anal ring twitching. She was so ready for it

Beside us, Mrs. Johnson and Bella cleaned up Asuka's and Mrs. Miles's faces of my jizz. Such a naughty sight to watch as I drilled my dick against Zeta's asshole. The Virgin-Maid tossed her head, her black hair swaying.

"Master," she moaned as her anal ring widened to swallow my cock. "Ooh, ooh, I love your dick! I've missed you so much!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Rashimi moaned, the Indian-Maid masturbating fiercely.

I loved the sight as I drilled my cock hard against Zeta's asshole. Her naughty anal ring stretched around my cock. I slipped past her sphincter and into the warm heaven of her velvety asshole. I sank into her flesh as she moaned in delight.

I loved the feel of her anal sheath devouring my shaft. She had such a tight and wonderful asshole. I sank to the hilt in her, my nuts resting against her taint. She groaned and tossed her head, her black hair flying.

"Welcome home, Master," she cooed, glancing at me over her shoulder. Her brown eyes sparkled.

"So good to be back," I said, sliding my hands up her sides, covered in her black maid's uniform. I found her large breasts held in the bodice. I tugged the cloth down so her big, soft boobs spilled out into my hand. "God, it's great to be back."

"Mmm," she purred as I massaged her tits and drew back my cock.

Her asshole gripped my dick on the pullback. The velvety massage swept through me. I groaned, loving how she suckled at me. I slammed back into her asshole. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. I savored the hot tight she was as I pumped away at her bowels.

I kneaded those big tits of hers, fucking her hard in the ass. She moaned, kneeling with one arm supporting her weight. The other must still be masturbating her cunt. She fingered herself as I thrust away at her asshole.

"Oh, Master," she moaned. "Oh, gosh, that's so good. Ooh, ooh, you have such a magnificent cock."

I grinned as I pumped away at her bowels. "Glad you love my big dick. I want you to cum so hard on my big dick."

"Yes, Master," she moaned. "That won't be a problem. Ooh, ooh, you're just driving me wild!"

I grinned and squeezed her breasts, loving her words. I fucked her asshole hard and fast. I drove my dick to the hilt in her bowels, loving how she gripped me. She held me tight with her anal sheath. I pounded her bowels with hard strokes. I fucked into her bowels with power.

My nuts slapped into her taint. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the delight. Around us, the other masturbating maids were climaxing. Rashimi gasped, her beautiful face twisted in delight. Mrs. White shuddered, the Black beauty cumming hard. My cousin Deborah pinched and twisted one nipple as she fingered herself, crying out her orgasmic pleasure.

"Shit," I groaned, fucking Zeta's asshole hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels, so glad to be home. I had done it. I had saved my mother and come back with... something dangerous or important. Something that would prove useful or bite us in the ass.

I thrust hard into Zeta's asshole, unable to know. That was for the future. Right now, I buried my cock deep into the maid's velvety bowels. She gripped my dick with her hot anal sheath as I thrust in and out of her.

My nuts slapped into her taint. They smacked into her, the pressure building and building in my balls. My load of cum brimmed to erupt into her asshole. I loved how she held me. I churned up her bowels. I fucked her hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled. "Damn, you have an asshole."

"I know," she purred, throwing a naughty look over her shoulder. "Ooh, ooh, just keep fucking me, Master. I love your cock in me. Gosh, it's so good!"

I pounded the Virgin-Maid's asshole hard. She squeezed her anal sheath down on my dick. She gripped me with that hot hole, the velvety friction building me toward my orgasm. I squeezed her tits. I kneaded them and slid my hands down to her nipples.

I pinched them. Twisted them. I loved how they felt in between my fingers. I twerked them hard. She gasped, her asshole clamping down on my cock. I loved the feeling of her bowels around my dick. That was just perfect.

I pumped away at her anal sheath. I fucked her asshole over and over again. I thrust into her bowels. It was a beautiful delight to pound her anal sheath with such force. I fucked her hard and fast, her bowels melting around my cock.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Master! Oh, Master!"

I buried into her anal sheath. She went wild. Her bowels spasmed around my cock. I loved feeling her orgasm ripple through her. It was a delight to have that hot anal sheath suckling at me. I drew back, the pressure building at the tip of my cock.

I plowed to the hilt in her anal sheath and erupted.

"Master! Master!" she cried as I dumped my cum into her bowels. "Oh, yes, Master!"

I groaned with each eruption. The pleasure swept through me. It was fantastic. I loved the ecstasy screaming through me as I pumped my cum into her anal sheath. She spasmed around me, nursing out the jizz from my nuts.

I flooded her with my seed as she moaned out in delight. The other maids watched on, whimpering and smiling. Bella was sixty-nining with her mother while Asuka had her face buried in Mrs. Johnson's face. I loved the sight as I pumped my spunk into Zeta's asshole.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. I groaned as I pumped more and more of my cum into my Virgin-Maid's asshole. I filled her to the brim. I groaned with the delight washing through me. Stars sparkled across my vision.

"Damn," I groaned.

I pulled out of her asshole, my cock sliding out with a wet plop. I loved it. My dick bobbed before me, dirty with her asshole. I rose to my feet, Zeta panting, her fingers still buried in her pussy. She looked behind me, beaming at me.