Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled. "That's good. That's so fucking good. Damn!"

I knew my son was flooding his daughter's pussy. He buried to the hilt in her and erupted over and over again. He pumped hot spunk into her snatch. It was wild to feel all that pleasure rushing through me as he dumped his cum into her pussy.

"Master-Daddy!" she cooed.

"Yes," he groaned as he pumped his cum into her. "Damn!"

I smiled as my son shuddered. He filled his daughter's pussy with jizz. My orgasm peaked in me. I swayed there, loving this sensation. It was so good. My bedroom echoed with our passion. I was so glad to enjoy this delight.

Tomorrow, I would give birth to his next daughter.

That would be so special.

I leaned forward and kissed my son with a mother's gentle love. He squeezed my boobs as our daughter purred into my pussy, This was just such a special moment. I was so glad to share it with him. I couldn't wait to have more fun.

"I get to lick you clean now, right, Mommy?" Chastity asked.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

"That was so delicious," I said when breakfast was over. My mother-in-law was heavily pregnant with my next step-daughter.

"We used our breast milk," Chastity said. She sat next to Kylie. Finally, Kylie had a sister who had smaller boobs (by a third of an inch) than her. "Really made the batter delicious."

"Yes, it did," groaned Lance. My husband leaned back and patted his belly.

"Well, we have cleaning to do," I said and rose. "Unless you are going somewhere, Master?"

"Not today," he said. "I've been enough places."

"You heard our Master," Nancy said. "I'll spank anyone who isn't working. And Abigail, your turn with the strap-on. Fuck the Seductress hard."

"And give me a few spanks for being so bad," the Seductress said. Like Cali, she didn't have to eat, but we didn't let her out of our sight. She knelt in the corner of the dining room. We were using it now for meals.

"Ooh, Tabitha, our Uber's here," said Kylie. "Time for our super-secret mission!"

"What's this?" Nancy demanded, her eyes narrowing. "We have been gone a month. The house needs to be thoroughly cleaned to make sure nothing is going on." A flaming lash appeared in her hand.

"They're excused," Lance said.

"Of course, Master," Nancy said, her flail vanishing.

Super secret mission? What was that about?

Lance rose and took his plate to the kitchen, which prompted every maid to jump to her feet and offer to take it, but he threaded through them and reached his mother heading in with a platter that used to be covered in bacon. He started talking to her. She nodded and smiled.

I turned and led out the maids. Nancy was handing out the cleaning assignments. That was her domain, keeping the mansion clean. I grabbed my cleaning supplies from the closet and headed up to the Gizzamuluke's painting.

His grin greeted me. His green eyes hungry. I scrubbed so hard at him.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

Tabitha and I were all bubbly giggles as the Uber drove us into town and to Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry. The car pulled up and the driver, a nice woman who probably would look good with a green garter, smiled at us.

"Thanks," I said and hopped out of the car, holding my cedar chest just in case.

Tabitha grabbed my hand. My best friend burst into giggles again as we rushed into the shop. The bell tingled. Our skirts swirled around our legs. We both had our white thigh-high stockings on and black heels. We wore our low-cut maid's uniforms with our lacy petticoats to give our skirts all that puffy volume.

When we bent over, we could flash our pussies at Master. But he wasn't here, so we had to be careful.

Inside, we were confronted with so many display shelves of such breathtaking jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants, belly chains, anklets, and even a torc made of gold that ended with two serpent heads with rubies for eyes.

That was sort of badass.

But it was the rings we rushed to. The engagement rings. We reached the glass and peered down at the. We had to find the perfect ring for Bella. It had to be stunning. We looked at them, whispering to each other as we pointed them out.

From the back, a middle-aged man with black hair streaked with gray. He wore a beard and had a yamaka on his head. He smiled at us in a fatherly way as he moved toward us. He glanced down at the wedding rings then at us.

"We're shopping for our Master," Tabitha said. "He has to keep it a secret, so he sent us."

"I'm Master Lance Hayward's cute little sister," I added.

"Of course, of course," he said as a girl came out from the back. She was nineteen or so with brown hair falling down her back and a smile. She wore a pink unicorn t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Not slutty, though. Not hip-huggers.

"Oh, I thought it was Goldsmith & Sons, not daughter," I said.

"That Goldsmith is my father," said the man. "Perhaps we should change it, though Heather has little interest in jewels. My nephew, though..."

I smiled. "Well, Heather, I have one question for you. Are you a virgin?"

To be continued...