Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 28

Story Info
A virgin shop girl gets bought by a maid!
7.9k words
4.65
9.7k
19

Part 28 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

Buying the Virgin Shop Girl

Kylie Hayward

"I am," said the brown-haired daughter of the jewelry shop owner. She wore a pink t-shirt with a unicorn on it and a pair of blue jeans. I had hope when I saw how cute her top was, and she had that symbol of innocence.

"That's so wonderful," I said and placed my wooden chest on the glass counter. Beneath were engagement rings of so many types. I was here on a special mission from my Master-Big Brother. I had Tabitha with me. My best friend and fellow maid was perfect for this mission.

Mainly because she was my BFF!

I had four more garters left. I opened the case and Heather shuddered. Her father, Mr. Goldsmith, blinked. He had black hair and wore a yarmulke. I'd never met anyone who wore a Jewish prayer cap in real life. Just in movies.

It was neat.

"So, I need to do a hymen check on you," I said. "Hayward Manor business. So, uh, what's your name?"

"Heather," the girl said, her eyes staring at the four white garters that were in the case.

"Well, Heather, you just come on around the table and let me see what you have. Isn't that just such a wonderful thing? We're going to make sure that you're perfect for our Master."

"He's so wonderful," said Tabitha. "But we need to have only virgins to take care of him. It's a big responsibility to watch over his needs. Whatever he wants, you have to be ready to provide it for him."

"I can do it," Heather said, moving around from behind her counter. "Right, Dad."

"That's right," he said, stroking at his beard as he watched his daughter unsnapping her jeans as she came up beside us. This was a special day for any girl. To be chosen to wear a white garter was important. It required only the purest of girls. The others could pick sluts and whores and married women, but I didn't think that was right.

Master Big Brother deserved girls who had never been with any man. He should be their first. That was the only way this should work. It made perfect sense to me. I hoped Heather was a virgin. She claimed to be one.

Good sign.

But you never knew when there was a whore who just lied to get a garter. I mean, I would do anything to be owned by Master-Big Brother. Why, in the beginning, I... I... Memories from the first day we arrived at the manor washed through me.

Okay, I was an idiot who thought it was weird that this was all happening. I resisted the magic, but that was because I was a Hayward by birth. I had the same blood as my brother. But normal girls wanted it. They had no choice. The magic was so powerful.

Heather had her fly open. I thrust my hand into it and slid into the pink panties that peeked out. I slid through a nice, trimmed bush to find her pussy lips. She was juicy, but who wouldn't be with the prospect of being my big brother's?

Lance was amazing.

I stroked her pussy lips, her father watching on anxiously. He wanted her to be chosen. Such a good dad. I parted her pussy lips and found her hymen. That little membrane, with a hole my finger could almost fit through, was proof of her purity.

"You're a virgin!" I said as I ripped my hand out.

"So that means...?" There was such hope in her hazel eyes. She bounced in place, her jeans slipping off her hips and falling to her mid-thighs. Her pink panties had a cute, white bow on the front. Adorable.

"Yep!" I said and grabbed a white garter. "Mr. Goldsmith, your daughter is maid material. So..." I grabbed a white garter out of my case and held it to Heather.

She shuddered at the sight of it and shoved her jeans down her legs while kicking off her white tennis shoes. She wore a pair of pink socks with a frill of white lace. Ooh, everything she had was so adorable. I loved it.

She stepped out of her jeans before she hopped on one foot than the other to peel off her socks. Maids could only wear official Hayward Manor uniforms. She dropped her socks before she peeled off her t-shirt. She had round boobs that her pink bra held. Trimmed in white lace, it was cute. It was a shame it wasn't an approved uniform.

She reached behind her and unhooked it. Her proud daddy watched on, beaming as his daughter unveiled her round boobs. They were perky tits with pink nipples that looked so suckable. Master Big Brother would love her. My pussy was growing so wet. Tabitha wiggled her hips, watching on with delight.

Heather shoved off her panties last. She rolled those pink delights off her hips revealing a trimmed, brown bush that dripped with her pussy juices. She bent over, her boobies swinging back and forth. She stepped out of her panties.

I dropped to my knees. Heather thrust out her left leg, saying, "I'm so happy, Dad!"

"Me, too, Heather," said Mr. Goldsmith. "Your mother would have been so proud of you."

The daughter beamed at those words as I slipped the white garter over her foot. I slid the lacy band up her calf, past her knee, and around her thigh. I left it there, gripping her leg. She shuddered as she officially became a maid of Hayward Manor.

"Master Lance owns me," she said with awe and pride.

"That's right," I said and stood. I leaned against the counter and spread my legs. "And as your first official act as a maid of Hayward Manor, you will eat my pussy!"

"Yes, Kylie," she said. "I'd love that!"

Heather dropped to her knees before me. She pressed her head up between my legs and nuzzled into my trimmed bush. I shuddered as she licked me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the way her tongue stroked across my pussy lips. She parted them, sending a hot shiver rushing through me.

She licked around my clit. This wonderful heat swept through me. It was a naughty moment to have her tonguing me like that. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the way her tongue stroked around my bud. A shudder ran through me.

"Ooh," I purred. "That's so good, Heather." I glanced at her father. "Your daughter is going to fit right in at Hayward Manor. Pussy eating is something that we do a lot of. It's important for bonding between maids and makes sure that all different colors of garters support and love each other."

"Of course, of course," Mr. Goldsmith said as he watched his daughter licking at me. Heather stroked through my folds again. She was so delicious. "My girl is a team player. She plays softball at her college."

"Wonderful," said Tabitha as she dropped to her knees and grabbed Heather's rump. "Mmm, you have a yummy-looking muff. I just have to eat you out, Heather. Because we're maids who serve Master Lance. I love you."

"I love you, too," Heather moaned into my pussy.

That was so beautiful to hear. The magic of Hayward Manor was amazing. I was so glad that Heather would be with us for eternity, chained to my big brother. We would all be in the Hay making love, our souls locked in an endless orgy with my big brother at the center. Our reward for fighting against evil.

I shuddered at the feel of that hot tongue stroking through my folds. She licked at me as Tabitha nuzzled into Heather's pussy. My BFF started licking and lapping at Heather, stroking through her folds, lapping at her cunt.

Heather moaned into my pussy as she enjoyed Tabitha's licking. "Oh, she's so good," she moaned. "Ooh, I like that."

"You should love it," I said. "That's the fun of being a maid. Pussy eating is the second best part of being fucked by Master-Big Brother!"

"Yes!" Tabitha squealed, her blue eyes meeting mine. Her blonde curls swayed around her face as she feasted on Heather. "Just the best!"

"I can't wait to lose my cherry to him!" Heather moaned. "Master Lance... I just know he's so handsome. I love him so much! Dad, I'm going to be his loyal and loving maid. He can use my body whenever he wants."

"You're going to make me proud servicing him," said Mr. Goldsmith. "Master Hayward is a great man who needs to be served."

I loved the Golden Power. It was so hot how it just affected everyone.

Heather licked and lapped at my pussy. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I quivered when she pressed into me. She sank into my twat itself and writhed around in my hole. She teased me as she did that. It was so hot feeling her tongue dancing around in me. I loved every last second of her doing that. It was just a naughty moment.

She stroked my inner depths. Her tongue danced around in me while her lips rubbed on my pussy folds. It was an outstanding rush. I loved that moment. I enjoyed every last second of her stirring me up and building me toward my orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, Heather, you're such a great addition to the harem."

"Thank you, Kylie!" groaned the cutie.

She thrust her tongue deep into my pussy while Tabitha ate her out. I watched my friend kneading Heather's rump. Tabitha ate her out while the cute brunette tongued my snatch. My orgasm built and built in me. I quivered here, my maid's uniform rustling.

Mr. Goldsmith watched on with pride. He wasn't getting off on our lesbian passion, but just drinking in the sight of his daughter working for Hayward Manor. She could be dusting the house, and he would show as much interest as this.

It was fantastic.

Her tongue danced around in me. She swirled about in my snatch. It was a delicious moment to feel her rooting around in me. My eyes rolled back in my head. I loved how she flicked her tongue around in my snatch.

She drove me wild with that hot tongue. She swept it around in my cunt and brought me closer and closer to bursting. I would have a huge climax. It would be amazing having all that pleasure rushing through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh Mr. Goldsmith, your daughter is such a good pussy licker. Ooh, ooh, she's going to make me cum so hard!"

"Of course she is," he said with such pride. "Her mother would be so proud of her."

"Yes, yes, be proud, Mama Goldsmith!" I moaned, looking up to heaven. "Your daughter is such a good maid! She's doing such an amazing job eating my pussy. I'm going to cum on her face. I'm going to drown her!"

I loved those words as that hot tongue thrust into my pussy and swirled around in me. I shuddered at the feel of all that delight sweeping through me. It was just a fantastic moment to have her dancing around in me. I rose toward that moment of bursting. To drowning the cutie.

Her tongue stroked through my folds and danced around my clit. She fluttered against my bud. My skirt rustled as my petite body quivered. I groaned as she tongued me. I shuddered here, whimpering at what she did to me.

"That's it, Heather," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, just like that! Suckle on my clit!"

"Yes, yes, make her cum," whimpered Tabitha. "She chose you. She saw how special you are. Make her burst!"

"I will!" Heather purred around my clit. "Thank you so much for seeing potential in me. I won't let you down, Kylie! I won't!"

She suckled on my clit with force. She nibbled on my bud. The pleasure rushed through me. It was quite a delight to nibble on her. I flicked my tongue around her pearl. She polished it with her hot tongue. Then she nibbled on me with her soft lips.

I trembled, the pleasure washed through me. This was just an amazing moment. I savored every last second of it. This was just an awesome moment. She suckled with all her might. I gasped and threw back my head.

"Heather!" I squealed as I climaxed.

Her father applauded her, his hands clapping together, as my pleasure surged through me. Rapture washed over my mind while my pussy juices drowned his daughter's mouth. My uniform rustled as I trembled through the bliss.

Heather licked and lapped at my juices. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I loved every last second of that ecstasy washing through me. Heather moaned into my cunt. She gripped my thighs as she licked at me.

"Oh, oh," she moaned. "I... I... Yes!"

She climaxed, too. Tabitha was just so skilled at eating pussy.

I shuddered in delight as I climaxed. The ecstasy washed out of my spasming pussy. Heather moaned into my cunt. She lapped at me as she enjoyed her own rapture. It was so wonderful. I swayed there, my eyes squeezing shut.

Her father kept clapping, kept cheering her on. Such a supportive daddy. I trembled, loving every last second of the rapture sweeping through me. It peaked in me. This wonderful heat simmered through my mind. I hovered there, feeling so good.

Just so happy. It was an amazing moment. I was so happy to enjoy this bliss. I shuddered, sucking in delight as my orgasm died away. Heather licked at my pussy, moaning into me as she quivered through her bliss. I was so glad for her.

"Ooh, that was so good," I said, my entire body buzzing. "But now we have to buy an engagement ring. Master-Big Brother needs the perfect one to give to his Maid-Wife. Ooh, you'll like Bella. She's his best friend and just so perfect for him. She's his bodyguard, but we're his body servants."

"Ooh, I get that," said Heather. "We just are ready to serve him and feed him and clothe him and buy him things."

"That's right," I said as Heather popped to her feet. She threw her arms around her neck and kissed me, my spicy pussy cream on her lips. That was so hot to taste.

She broke the kiss and said, "Okay, let's figure out what's the perfect ring for Bella. We don't want to buy the wrong one. This one has to last her a lifetime."

"That's right," I said as Heather darted around the counter and grabbed a tray of engagement rings out. She sat them down. It was time to find the perfect one.

I would not let Master-Big Brother down.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

It wasn't much past noon when Mom went into labor to have our fourth daughter. Aunt Nancy and a few of the other maids whisked her away while I moved through the manor, supervising the cleaning and learning more about the Imprisoned.

There were over two hundred in the manor. Trapped in busts, paintings, statues, and even a few tapestries. The maids were moving around everywhere, all so eager to clean. All save Asuka. I found her in her room with her computers. She was typing on them, writing code.

I left her to it.

From time to time, I would reward a maid. I fucked Deidre in the ass on the second floor. Ms. Docea sucked my dick clean on the third. I left a big load of cum in Deborah's pussy on the first floor. I picked them at random. Just giving them encouragement and the power they needed to keep the Imprisoned under control.

I swear I saw Bella cleaning the Gizzamuluke's painting twice.

I hated that Imprisoned. He had almost raped my little sister that first night here. Raped and eaten her. These things were foul and disgusting. They all had to be locked up. Any of them who made it through the barrier.

I checked on the Seductress. She was bound by her gold manacles and being fucked by Sister Martha Ruth, the Nun-Maid pounding my mother's dark twin with the golden dildo. The Demon-Maid had red welts across her ass.

"You dirty monster!" hissed Sister Martha Ruth.

SLAP!

Her hand smacked down on the Demon-Maid's rump, leaving a bright handprint. The Seductress moaned, her all-black eyes rolling back in her head with such passion on her face.

"Such a dirty monster," she moaned. "I was so bad. Keep hurting me. I deserve it!"

Sister Martha Ruth drew back her hand.

SLAP!

The Seductress was in hand, so I checked in on Mom. She had our new daughter Delilah. That was wonderful. I felt good as I moved down through the palace. I was heading to check out the ballroom and see how things were going there when Cali appeared.

My purple-eyed maid said, "Your sister returns with a new maid."

"Oh, good," I said. My stomach squirmed. Now that I knew our fate, I felt some guilt about adding new maids. I was forcing women to this fate, but it was for the world. I had seen the madness of the Otherworld.