Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She burst in a moment later and found an empty spot. She pulled out her phone and was tapping at the screen. I sighed. She was lost in making her predictive algorithm for the harem so we could get some warning when bad things were crossing over.

Hopefully.

Dinner was delicious. Champagne was served. Everyone but Bella drank that. She just had sparkling cider. It was a festive mood. Angela and Delilah jumped up and rushed out to get the cake I had them bake. I was surprised Delilah knew about it, but...

She did have our mother's memories so she must know about this stuff. Or they told her. It was a tad confusing.

They rolled out the white cake. It had three layers to it. That was impressive and covered in frosting. My three Daughter-Maids had been busy. Everyone oohed and aahed over the cake. Bella smiled as I stood.

"Cali," I said.

She thrust her chest out at me. I thrust my hand in, my back to Bella. I pulled it out, this nervous wave of excitement washing through me. This was it. The moment of truth. I knew she would say yes, and yet...

I swallowed.

I turned around.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

"Oh, that's lovely," I said as Lance pawed around in Cali's cleavage. My Master-Husband had arranged a feast to celebrate his return. I was so glad.

Kylie had a super-huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked her.

She just giggled and bounced in her seat.

Then Mrs. Hayward had her phone out and she was recording Lance turning around and coming toward me. I felt this weird hum of excitement through the air. My breath caught. I didn't get what was happening, and yet...

I found myself standing up as Lance reached me, his hand suspiciously behind his back. "Master?"

These hopeful, joyous tears were in my eyes. He couldn't be doing that. We were married. When he put the yellow garter on me, I became his Maid-Wife. He claimed me for that very important role. Me. His best friend and almost girlfriend.

But he was on his knees.

I fanned my face. Mom was suddenly behind me with her phone out, too. The entire harem had caught their breath. I struggled to breathe. This was really happening. I couldn't believe it. Lance stared up at me on one knee. He took my left hand.

"Bella," he said, his thumb rubbing across the back of my hand and knuckles, "I've known you since we were kids. I can't remember a time when we weren't hanging out. Playing tag. Climbing trees and riding bikes and playing video games together. Remember when we stayed up all night and finally beat Dark Souls."

I nodded.

"Well..." He unveiled what was behind his back. A black box. "I mean, I've always loved you. I know we were in that awkward stage just a while ago. Not sure if we should go from being more than friends, but I wanted to. I'm glad we did, because..."

He used his thumb to open the box.

Inside the white felt was nestled a platinum band with a large diamond set in it. Smaller, yellow diamonds were set into the ring itself, flanking the larger gemstone. My heart pounded so fast. The entire harem crowded around us, watching.

"Well," he said, and pulled the ring from the case. "Will you be my wife?"

"Yes," I breathed. It came out a whisper because of the tension. "Yes, yes, yes, Lance! I'll be your wife, Master!"

My left hand trembled as the tears built in the corners of my eyes. He slid the ring onto my finger. I shivered like I had when he put on the garter. It felt the same. A circle that was an endless promise to be his wife, not just his maid.

He seated it and smiled. He kissed the ring then rose and cupped my face.

"I love you," he said.

His lips met mine.

The entire harem erupted into wild cheers.

The claps and squeals and gasps echoed around us. I heard so many congratulations to Lance and to me. To us both. I held him tight, the tears spilling down my cheek as we kissed with such passion. With such love.

I was his Maid-Wife for real.

He broke the kiss and said, "We're going to have a ceremony and everything. Do it properly. Legally. You're going to be my wife, Bella."

"I will, Lance," I whispered. It was so hard not to use "Master," but he was more than that. He owned me, yes, but he also loved me. Treasured me. Many of the maids would never be more than the women he loved. They could not be special like some of us.

His mother. His sister. Even his aunt.

And me.

I was special.

I was Bella Hayward, wife of the Lord of Hayward Manor.

I kissed him again as such joy burst in my heart. I would be his wife for eternity. In this life and the next. I would never let my man, my Master, my husband go. I clutched to him with all my might as our family cheered around us.

To be continued...